Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time (67694 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Switch07(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Minemrys:
All the c0mments on here are just plain childish. The block her, add time before you reply her, send me your account number etc. Guys, just get the memo. They d0n't like you or see you worth the time. You can't force it. Them delaying their resp0nse timing is like pitying you or fulfilling their c0nscience. They keep u to feed their ego of having many men dying to talk to them. Instead of feeling bad at n0t getting a quick resp0nse, act mature, m0ve on. Have s0me self respect. If she sends her resp0nse, if it's worth replying, reply but end the chat at that. If it isn't worth replying, d0n't. Deleting, insulting her, using tricks just shows u were pained, and that's n0t man like. The girl would only be justified to insult u or see u as a f0ol. But if u act c0ol, and d0n't make a fuss about it, she would respect u, and see u as s0me0ne who doesn't have time for childish tricks. Again, s0me guys send stupid messages, so u d0n't expect a reply, do u? Especially when u ask what did u eat, have u eaten? Or start chat with hey babe to a rand0m pers0n. S0me guys d0n't kn0w how to chat or start chat. You can't force s0me0ne to like you or take you serious. You make them see why.

Mature mind

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by ThePussiologist: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .
immediately, no time to start checking how long I'll take before I reply a damn pussyyy.. who does that? if u do that ur bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by ThePussiologist: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Switch07:

Mature mind
that's not mature at all, the poster is looking for respect from girls. that immature, who needs respect/validation from brizzles...? the best you can do is just delete her immediately, not because you're angry or anything just because your time is precious to be wasted by a girl he sees as potential fvckmate or gf
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Viktorinox2(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2021
sixtus3606:

you're a nigga. but a real nigga clears chat and deletes their number sharply.
baddest niggar
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her...
chai grin grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by ammygamk: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
I've been with my husband for five years now, and I can't say it's that long. It seemed that everything was fine with us, which meant all the chapters in the relationship. But one day when I forgot the computer at work, I decided to have his. I didn't want to bother him because he was in the bathroom, but I realized who I was living with when I opened it. I saw some dubious things like that because I don't even want to remember. Then I asked https://www.familyorbit.com/blog/iphone-tracker/ to show me more details to understand if I have to divorce or not. We divorced too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.