Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time (67618 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nitah1: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Una get time to tolerate rubbish çha..

As for me, I'd instantly convert the time I spent in expecting a reply from one banny into watching xvideos or probably go around by buying and drinking chilled black feveless like say nothing happen...
Moon
Nigerian girls no worth one minute of my headache at all...
On point.... If i say "hi" In the morning and you reply me in the afternoon, repeat it again i block you straight.

Most of them are even confused.

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2021
All these are rubbish... Person wey wan follow you talk go follow u talk no stress
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Johel(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.

If a new chic take long to respond to msgs,it means she doesn't take that nigga seriously... I'm blocking her and deleting her number....she's not Genevieve.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2021
AvalonSpace:
What is she doesn't reply at all.. Mine told me that she's not the messaging type. Even if i ask her question that needs answer thru text she doesn't text me a reply at all until i call and say, "didn't u see my text?". She'll now say, "I'm not there text message type"..

The idea is to maintain your value in her eyes... doesn't matter if she's the messaging type or not.

When you take equal or even more amount of time to reply her, she will perceive you as a person of value who is probably busy with other things. It also gives you an air of mystery, more time to think of a good response and therefore making the convo more lively.

Also remember never to talk to them about it.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by emonis88: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2021
grin
IGoComotYaTeeth:
ur bad mouth ehn grin
No be my mouth o! na observation I just observe o! grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by taiwolomo1: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?
water ni angry
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by UcheforGod(f): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2021
lorenzos1:

Whatever the reason is, People only leave your chat unread/without a response because they don't rate u. If you were priority they will respond as soon as they can. People know what they are doing... The more chances you give them the more u get urself burnt.
U're right.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Maobichek: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2021
samwash:
If she takes 3days to reply,then common sense will tell you that you should take 7days to reply also.
Or better still find used or valid recharge card & send her, omits the last digit or replaced the last digit with another num & see how fast the response will be.

Hahahaaaa!!! you are a bad guy oh! you sabi this thing oh!
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by adewale2011(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2021
If you done use woman account before, you go know how hard it is to reply message when like 80 dicks dey chat you at the same time...

Omo girls dey try sha....

grin grin grin grin

Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Psoul(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Pernotti:

Happy dating.

This is a post for idle people and those doing childish dating.
When you are busy and dating responsible person, you will understand the nature of his/her job or activities.
You will know wen to call or chat him/her.
He/she will not ignore ur chat or calls for no just cause.
And you will not even think of revenging a late response.

So this ur post is for secondary school boyfriend and girlfriend thing.
In line wt that, let me tell you what you will do to make her respond fast.

Just send her a line like this;
Babe, have seen the alert?
Beliv me, she will start chatting u immediately asking;

Which alert?
Boo, you are not talking to me
Please talk to me naa.
Helloo....are you there.

At this time, just remain calm. Don't respond.
Before u know it she will call your line.

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by iceberylin(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2021
I DH mad chat with Nigerian girls when white women DH bored
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by xtovee(f): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Trashy...

Una get time to tolerate rubbish çha..

As for me, I'd instantly convert the time I spent in expecting a reply from one banny into watching xvideos or probably go around by buying and drinking chilled black fearless like say nothing happen...

Nigerian girls no worth one minute of my headache at all...[/quote]
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by kikelomojessy(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2021
All these mind games are so in called for. I can be so busy and dnt even look at my chats for hours till I get home, and when the chats starts popping in, I might not even have time to reply all. Some of the chats I will open by mistake and people will think I have read them and chose nt to reply but at that point all I can think is sleep and more sleep.

The next day, I will look for time and start apologizing as if WhatsApp will ban me for not replying.

Everyone should take it easy and stop all this do me I do you, cos not everyone have spare time when Ur text comes in. If you know u want urgent reply, kindly put a call thru.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .
My man.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by samwash(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Maobichek:

Hahahaaaa!!! you are a bad guy oh! you sabi this thing oh!
We have to be smarter than them so that they wouldn't take us for a ride.

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by samwash(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
phr33man:

I don't play this mind game. I tell you to your face after giving tolerance of being busy for a while. And if it persists, We move immediately. Just turn status viewer then comment on any that interests me.

No time for rubbish

Not everyone has that high level of patience & tolerance.
Some guys wouldn't want to move on becox when they think of the time, love,money, materials things they have invested on the girl. Little did they kwn that when it comes to relationships, not every battle you will win.
A lady that wants you will always drag for ur attention. (green light)

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by BRATISLAVA: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?

It's called the red pill.

MSGNY101 for relationships, when all they think about is revenge on women.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Alexaonfleek: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her...
lmao....the way u people use to brag about blocking others you'd think itsca major achievement grin
The girl doesn't give a fck about u nigga
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Fanuchi007: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2021
if girl no reply ur message in time; don't take it personal. we all have priority list. everybody de do am. even d girl dat doesn't reply u on time also has guys dat don't reply her on time. suck it in and find another girl that replies you on time
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Yet another piece of medieval drivel about how to bag attention...As if the women have nothing better to do or have no other aspirations in place.
Blocking someone for not replying your msgs doesn't that make you a loser and a dimwit?!
Butts comes in Two Halves,In the long run it is what you do with your own Slice that really matters or You think she gives a fvck what you do?!
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by AvalonSpace(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Seriously?
Pernotti:

The idea is to maintain your value in her eyes... doesn't matter if she's the messaging type or not.

When you take equal or even more amount of time to reply her, she will perceive you as a person of value who is probably busy with other things. It also gives you an air of mystery, more time to think of a good response and therefore making the convo more lively.

Also remember never to talk to them about it.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Minemrys: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
All the c0mments on here are just plain childish. The block her, add time before you reply her, send me your account number etc. Guys, just get the memo. They d0n't like you or see you worth the time. You can't force it. Them delaying their resp0nse timing is like pitying you or fulfilling their c0nscience. They keep u to feed their ego of having many men dying to talk to them. Instead of feeling bad at n0t getting a quick resp0nse, act mature, m0ve on. Have s0me self respect. If she sends her resp0nse, if it's worth replying, reply but end the chat at that. If it isn't worth replying, d0n't. Deleting, insulting her, using tricks just shows u were pained, and that's n0t man like. The girl would only be justified to insult u or see u as a f0ol. But if u act c0ol, and d0n't make a fuss about it, she would respect u, and see u as s0me0ne who doesn't have time for childish tricks. Again, s0me guys send stupid messages, so u d0n't expect a reply, do u? Especially when u ask what did u eat, have u eaten? Or start chat with hey babe to a rand0m pers0n. S0me guys d0n't kn0w how to chat or start chat. You can't force s0me0ne to like you or take you serious. You make them see why.

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Fantazy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Girls and ego are best of friends. most of them thinks replying fast/immediately will make you see them as cheap or whatever, so they intentionally delay in replying even if they really want to chat with you, so you won't think they re desperate.

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by IamGreen1(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
walkingshadow911:

but why do you ladies do this on purpose? is it a method of separating the wheat from the chaff or it just out of arrogance. how does replying common greetings becomes difficult even if u not feeling the guy vibes anymore replying doesn't reduce u either. the shit ain't funny at all.

I won't say I'm not guilty of this but my own reason specifically is that I so much dislike some words such as hey, how far, etc and I hate abbreviations as well so siting those words from someone messaging me for the first time pisses me off but I won't be stupid to give my account details when being asked.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by criuze(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
i normally warn her

then update status and ignore all her massages

oboy girls plenty, if anyone mess up freeze down on her, soon you'll forget any trace of her

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by mrkings84(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
hstar:

I'm working on the first three emboldened, it's just a matter of time

@ the last bold, rather than give my money to these hoes, I would donate it to the orphans and the less privileged ones,

because without your money, u are nothing to them
However, this is not applicable to all of them, there are still good ones out there

Same thing as we men

Then give the money to those few ones...
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by effido666: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
[A author=tunjijones post=100914410]

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her... [/quote] so u were the one DAT sent me those msgs on Facebook ? undecided
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by adonnei: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
mind games
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Starzo: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
walkingshadow911:

very weird bro, the hardships in this country had really tampered with our ladies brain. the only languages they understand now is money.
I don leave broke girls and their destinies to Yahoo boys abeg. whenever I want to get married I would look for a hard-working n resourceful lady even if she worwor pass monkey
na only Nigeria hardship dey??...Even countries like Tanzania and Zimbabwe that are very very poor,them girls no dey behave like this.

Majority of nigerian girls just get Stinky and rotten character.

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by walkingshadow911: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
IamGreen1:

I won't say I'm not guilty of this but my own reason specifically is that I so much dislike some words such as hey, how far, etc and I hate abbreviations as well so siting those words from someone messaging me for the first time pisses me off but I won't be stupid to give my account details when being asked.

lol! dats too formal for the first time but women are actually complicated
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
mrkings84:

Then give the money to those few ones...
Which few ones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.