Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home (36335 Views)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Blackdisciple(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.

He is married.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Queenserah26(f): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Exactly. He either has a main girlfriend or he is married.

Fahdiga:
You are the side chick
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Pum2cakevilla3: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Leave
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by charlesucheh(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
just respect is decision.
how hard is that??ⁿ
since you haven't caught him cheating on you red handed.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Emyogalanya: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
doggedfighter:

You don't know his close friends or just friends?

You may need to ask them some questions .
u wanna turn her to an investigative journalist? Fear God
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by babamoha(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
The hand writing on the wall was boldly written you have to decode it by yourself.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Fiscus105(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.

the brother he told you that arrived is his wife

one perfect method to get married man is to call him late in the night and around 6am, if you try it for a week ," yawa go gas for home and secret will burst for you"

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Buffalo2(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dem don nack dis one apako
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by damiloladuke: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
omo!
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
can't you think or reason? that guy is married n his wife is around so he won't pick your calls or allow u to visit him.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by babadee1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

He is married. Chikena. Whatever you want to do pls do. But don't be surprised when you finally discover his secret.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Ubdavis(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ur a big time fringe player. the coach would only ask u to go and play after his side must have scored like 5 goals to nil. And u are can only play during extra time. If u enjoy it that way, continue, if u don't, then take a walk.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by hakeem4(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
he’s probably married
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by boxypane(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are the side chick
grin
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Valhalaog(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Try and pay him a surprise visit
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by boxypane(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wetin we go now cool
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
He’s married
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by berbs: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nonexistent:
The "brother" is the main girlfriend but don't worry, she will soon go back so that you guys can continue with your fuccklationship.

Yeah, that brother may be a male or female. You're absolutely right.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by berbs: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

If you want to really know what is happening, visit unannounced in the evening. You will find the answer to your qyestions.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Awoo88: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
If ur brain dey work u supposed don know say na person husband u dey kpainsh. Maybe the guy no stingy with money otherwise ur brain for dey work
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by samwash(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

If you kwn his place, pay he a visit unexpectedly, either at weekend or after work hours.
If he doesn't take ur calls in the evening, it's either he is with his wife or GF. He has a serious GF.
In case you get to his house & u didn't meet any female guests, look for clue by observing his sitting room & kitchen.
If he doesn't have a GF, then it's not worth it.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by juniorstar(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
The main GF or wife is around and all the satisfaction he needs he can get from her so no space for you now.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by HRMK: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
are u both deaf and dumb?he is married!move on with ur life!
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Chigold101(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

No sex yet.
maybe he doesn't want you guys to have sex and also he might be from a home where male and female relationship is not allowed and he doesn't want to have issues with his brother and his parents.

He might love you but have personal or family restrictions based on family, religious or personal values.

As long as he doesn't force you into sex, stick with him.

Because that's exactly who I am when I am in love and don't want too much freedom with the girl.

I prefer public places or her parents house, because my house might give us too much space for couple's play that usually lead to sex...
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Dbarrzx: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
You are dating a married man.... be wise
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by favour32(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
The time wey he dey take talk to you freely don expire,the wife wey go "Omugwo" but now, she don return after some months, therefore,ya temporary man nor free again...capisce?
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Dbarrzx: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pls call police this is crime against love grin
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by ofiko123(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
How is that my business or problem..
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Yaks02(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

We are just getting to know each other and he visits me often. I have not met with any of his friends before except one and it's by accident.

Dat guy is married, I'll advise u to just move on.
Don't also pick his at any given time
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by drmikeadams(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

grin

Happy weekend Sir

This weekend go rough oo..boss
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Lilphat: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Then go home
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Sailorsoldier1: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

Stressing him you said?

This is a guy that did not show much care after telling him I lost my elder sister. The news of my sister's death was broken to me a Thursday, I called him that Thursday evening after telling him about what happened earlier that day but he didn't take my calls. I was down just needed someone to console me since I wasn't home but he wouldn't take his calls.

In fact, I don break up finish
na wa o...u are funny...and u said u have not given him pvsssy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.