Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home (36336 Views)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by doggedfighter(f): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

We are just getting to know each other and he visits me often. I have not met with any of his friends before except one and it's by accident.

I have a feeling he's married or in a very serious relationship but sees you as a side girl and your house as a chilingl spot.

I am sure this is not what you want.

Sit him down. Tell him how you feel about his whole arrangements. I f his story isn't straight let him go.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by NwaliE01: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
That dude is married abeg.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by LikeAking: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

Stressing him you said?

This is a guy that did not show much care after telling him I lost my elder sister. The news of my sister's death was broken to me a Thursday, I called him that Thursday evening after telling him about what happened earlier that day but he didn't take my calls. I was down just needed someone to console me since I wasn't home but he wouldn't take his calls.

In fact, I don break up finish
Nice move.

Ditch him and migrate to me.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

I have a feeling he's married or in a very serious relationship but sees you as a side girl and your house as a chilingl spot.

Sit him down. Tell him how you feel about his whole arrangements. I f his story isn't straight let him go.
I really have this in mind but not to discuss any other thing than I'm not happy in the relationship and I want out.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
LikeAking:

Nice move.

���
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
LikeAking:

Nice move.

:I
shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by doggedfighter(f): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

I really have this in mind but not to discuss any other thing than I'm not happy in the relationship and I want out.

It's all good.

Bear hugs, baby. cool

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by dingbang(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

Did I force you to comment?
taa comot from here. You don baff?
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Saintmary(f): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.

Your first mistake is to take him to your place.

Second mistake, you are too gullible.

Block that liar, and don't try any games or your heart will pay for it.

Walk away and give room for a real man.

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by pek(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2021
So you expect us to tell you that 2+2 is equal to 4? Okay
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 4:47am On Apr 19, 2021
pek:
So you expect us to tell you that 2+2 is equal to 4? Okay
Most you say something mean?
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by braunny(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
u better dont mind most negative comments here ohh most of them r bitter n want u to be too.....the best thing is confront him on the issue with all seriousness....preferably in a quiet place
...u will get ur answer from his words n body language

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Sailorsoldier1: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2021
lilije:

Nothing like banging
I hear... Hmmmmmm!
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Michelle55: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2021
So you mean there's no one close by to tell you that you are nothing but a mistress?

Babe, hand hold the oga tightly so it's best you dust your ass and move on except you are okay eating the crumbs of another woman then a congratulation is in place for you.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by anthonyuncle(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2021
you are uber to him
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by pek(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2021
lilije:

Most you say something mean?
English please.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by femi4: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.
Call it quit. He has skeleton in his cupboard
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by TheEnygma(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2021
The man is definitely married... You are just the side chick.

I'll bet you he rich that's why you are going through all this stress because you no want lose the money wey you know say you go on from am, if he was broke I'm sure you wouldn't have been bothered.

Move on with your life and I'm sure there's a man out there who's ready to give you all the love and attention you want.

MY WORDS MAY BE HARSH BUT IT'S THE TRUTH.

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by TheEnygma(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
doggedfighter:

This advice us bullshit... The man will deny it directly to her face and he'll come up with an elaborate lie that will sound so true that even the devil will be shocked.... She should investigate him secretly and find out things for herself.

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2021
cry
you need to conduct investigative inquiry as to 'why' he's acting up.
try to verify if truly, you are what you claim, you are, to him.
he might be married and might not be.
caringly verify.
I'm speaking from experience.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by MrGrimm: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Saintmary:

Your first mistake is to take him to your place.

Second mistake, you are too gullible.

Block that liar, and don't try any games or your heart will pay for it.

Walk away and give room for a real man.
This is the best advice I've seen so far, especially 'don't play games'. I hate when good people get taken advantage of. Some men are wicked. Just talk to him, think carefully about what you want to say and be very clear. Do some investigation too and if he decides to be stupid or is using you, then leave the idiot.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by SavageResponse(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
lilije:

The handwriting is already on the wall!
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Asquare84(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
You are dating a married Man
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Oturatetuala(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Young use your head now, it shows that guy of yours get another girlfriend that is number one to is heart.. you are just a second option to him.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by emitheo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
He is a married man and his wife has returned from travel.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by kingjoe(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
lilije:
:I
shocked shocked shocked
You sound homely and loving.
Where in ph do you stay.lets go and watch a movie this weekend
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2021
kingjoe:
You sound homely and loving.
Where in ph do you stay.lets go and watch a movie this weekend
shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by kingjoe(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2021
lilije:

shocked shocked shocked
should I send you a DM,or my my no so u can call. this your answer is it Yes or no.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Jokescity(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2021
lilije:
it's obvious u are his side chicks.... No doubt
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by softyorubaboi: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

Maybe u don Bleep hin brother before ? Try reason ham well
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Pyroex(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
shocked
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by moorevic(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
HE IS MARRIED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.