Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home (36331 Views)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by dvson1: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Same thing happening between myself and one babe and this is the scenario
Issue came up between my ex and I and we both parted way....... I was ready and to settle down can't just pick at random any girl to settle down with ...... A female friend introduced this lady to me, I saw and and fell in love with what I saw so we got talking and chatting till late night but she told me she has someone she's dating too.... I insisted I want to meet her parents and she told me is too early and I should remember there's someone before me .... Though we chat and talk but I still don't know where she belong ....... Lately I met a lady and she got so much into me though I love the first lady but the latter is giving me more reason to be at peach with her .......so I usually do not pick her calls when am home

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
drmikeadams:

This weekend go rough oo..boss
Our prayer bi say bad as e bad, God no go shame us o
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by drmikeadams(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Our prayer bi say bad as e bad, God no go shame us o
grin grin

Amen ooo..but the tunnel is looking darkkkkkk.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Amen ooo..but the tunnel is looking darkkkkkk.
Boss, lass lass, we go later leave this country buh asibinau make we still dey tidy di small hustle wey dey come our way...

Remember say na 2 Seconds, God take pull down almighty wall of Jericho...
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by drmikeadams(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Boss, lass lass, we go later leave this country buh asibinau make we still dey tidy di small hustle wey dey come our way...

Remember say na 2 Seconds, God take pull down almighty wall of Jericho...
na so bro.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by xtervaganza(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are the side chick
or maybe he's married
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Austineva(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pls come let me love u abeg. I will love u better cos na side chick u be there o
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by 99thEnemy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
BENRAZY:
Na wa o,all this vagina people self,aunty na side chicken u be o grin

don't conclude yet..

18 - 24 is side chick
25 - 29 is side hen
30 - 34 is side mother-hen
35 above is side Vulture.

Copy-that. grin grin grin
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by 99thEnemy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
doggedfighter:

You don't know his close friends or just friends?

You may need to ask them some questions .
It doesn't work ... We the good friend know exactly how to patch all loopholes before they are discovered...

We have answers to all the questions, even the ones the have not yet been insinuated grin grin
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by robosky02(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princessogaraya:

Did I said anything wrong

I thought you are talking by experience
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Mightyjp(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
U don't need to be told that his wife is back . . . . .received brain in Jesus Name
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by 99thEnemy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

Stressing him you said?

This is a guy that did not show much care after telling him I lost my elder sister. The news of my sister's death was broken to me a Thursday, I called him that Thursday evening after telling him about what happened earlier that day but he didn't take my calls. I was down just needed someone to console me since I wasn't home but he wouldn't take his calls.

In fact, I don break up finish
How are you able to pass exams? (If you do) grin grin grin

Its not even the question paper that was leaked.. Its the answers oh!

grin grin grin

Love is truely Blind, Deaf and Dumb grin grin grin
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by marsup: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.
You are a side chick, and he doesn't want you to know his place and start stalking him.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by stephnie44(f): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.
....,.brother is married dats jx d honest truth
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Doncyn(f): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
I don't wanna read other people's comment but just write my own .
Please better call it a quit because he is married.d younger brother na his wife oky
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Telstar: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
What you need is common sense. That's person is not his brother but another woman.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Telstar: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Doncyn:
I don't wanna read other people's comment but just write my own .
Please better call it a quit because he is married.d younger brother na his wife oky
LOL!!
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Telstar: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

Stressing him you said?

This is a guy that did not show much care after telling him I lost my elder sister. The news of my sister's death was broken to me a Thursday, I called him that Thursday evening after telling him about what happened earlier that day but he didn't take my calls. I was down just needed someone to console me since I wasn't home but he wouldn't take his calls.

Hahaha. You made me laugh. You don't sound like a smart lady. Obviously, he is taking advantage of that.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by osaro6: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
I see..,this exactly why some people normaly ask you first ..do you have a bf or gf.. Before they will say yes to you.

Though is a rough questions Buh need to be answered in a genuinely way to avoid unwanted disconnection.

Well , to me lady..the one you thinking is your boyfriend or rather hussy
The guy has cute girlfriend who he truly love and not you and mind you if love is what is still keeping you with him I will advise you to disconnect yourself for the guy to find you.

And again ,be simple to who will lure you with all is heart ,not by spoiling you with money..good luck and stay safe.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Highlyrespected(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I'm so surprised that such things do happen to women as well...
You must have done something that got him really annoyed..

Well,that bf of yours na my kind of guy..The last shiit I'll ever take from any woman is bearing her rubbish behaviors

I go just leave you for the relationship so that make only dey date yourself until you go realise say I don waka leave you
My real nigga cool
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by numericalguy(m): 1:23am On Apr 23, 2021
lilije:

Nothing like banging

lilije:

No sex yet.

Lolz.. Isn't that what they all say?

Dude don chop clean mouth.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by DedeNkem: 5:13am On Apr 23, 2021
lilije:

His YOUNGER brother's arrival is a nonsense excuse. He's not being truthful to you. One or more of the following happened;

- He's married or has a girlfriend, which could explain why he has never invited you to his home. And the lady might have seen your contacts on his phone causing problem, which may explain why he doesn't pick your calls anymore at home.
- He's not really into you. He's merely using you for sex.
- He's no more interested in you.
- He has a crappy home.
- He's living in a friend's home.

My advice: Dump his ass as soon as possible!
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by ibrahim55(m): 6:35am On Apr 23, 2021
lilije:

Stressing him you said?

lol Hanty don vex finish...sorry for the loss of ur sis ok God will give u and the entire fam the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss forgive her and grant her eternal rest
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by LadyAnn14: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2021
My dear his a married man.. Move on
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Offpoint1: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2021
lilije:
You don't need an oracle to tell you the guy is married or you're just the sidechick he'll use and dump.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Lewisdinho(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
You're the side chick. Simple
lilije:
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by frozen70(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
lilije:

He is married and it's a fact

He will keep visiting you and making love to you in your home, simply because he can't take you to his home

He will Continue to sweet mouth you and tell you things you want to hear, just for you to stay in the relationship with out any plans for you

Once you are determined to end the relationship, avoid his calls and dodge his visits to your house, he will keep calling and begging you with excuses, if you dare listen to him and reconsider him, then you are the architect of your own misfortune
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by amadiwati(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Aunty run..run. run as fast as you can.
lilije:
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rich you said? Somebody I do lend money.

Thanks, I have broken with him.quote author=TheEnygma post=100926133]The man is definitely married... You are just the side chick.

I'll bet you he rich that's why you are going through all this stress because you no want lose the money wey you know say you go on from am, if he was broke I'm sure you wouldn't have been bothered.

Move on with your life and I'm sure there's a man out there who's ready to give you all the love and attention you want.

MY WORDS MAY BE HARSH BUT IT'S THE TRUTH.[/quote]
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rich you said? Somebody I do lend money.

Thanks, we have gone our separate ways.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by aimmoney9: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
@ lilije who is the mumu babe now..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.