Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home (36300 Views)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by tnerro1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
He has to respect and fear the main madam of the house na grin
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Smartjob1(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
His wife is back.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Muslimsworldng: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.
I can't give you any advice because before there are no evidence to prove anything. Get your fact right, probably he has one or two reasons for behaving like this.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Princessogaraya(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
robosky02:

Them do you
Did I said anything wrong
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Goldp5988(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.

Quit ASAP
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Itznam(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
UR HIS SIDE CHICKS MOVE ON
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by buchostags(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
are you a fashion designer?
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Themainboy22:
He doesn't want to corrupt his brother. Maybe his brother look up to him and mimmicks everything he does, he doesn't want him to start girlfriend something now. But seriously, all of you need to grow up.
grin grin

You've got a brother's back
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by christopher123(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
why must you call during ungodly hour
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Ladycewhy(f): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
The person that returned home is not his brother but either wife or fiancee,but I am leaning towards wife.

So madam op, know this and know peace, either way, you are his side chick. sorry to break it to you this way.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by pikechukwu6(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy No think of quitting.. Continue if you can't use your head.. You fu***g a married man undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Ajimusty2: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Heya
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Ladycewhy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

I'm suspicious of this too
Go to his area, if it's far from where you stay scout for low cost hotel you can pass the night cos you might need it.

Go to his house unannounced ,say between 7 and 8 pm ,you will find the answers you are looking for. But I warn you ,it might not be pleasant hence the reason I asked you to scout to a low cost hotel around his area first ,cos you just might not be able to pass the night at his place after the unpleasant revelation .
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by jaxxy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

Simply ask him if he’s married or has a gf and watch his response. He mostly like will deny if it’s true and not true bt he may also explain the reasons for the funny behavior lately.

His brother coming from school is not enough reason to act this weird so there’s definitely more to it.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
There's someone else in the picture, likely his wife or someone with more priority in his life.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Emma1Oj(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
Can i c your face first? bfor I contribute.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by tit(f): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Younger brother?

Ha ha ha
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by christinme224(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sister, any guy that will not allow u to visit him or pick your calls at late hours of the day is either married or squatting with someone ....he is married or squatting ,whichever way ,kindly do your proper investigation about him .....don't visit him without informing him but try to make proper inquiry about him ....check his Facebook pages ,also try to search his name to verify if he has multiple facebook account .....don't ever ask his friends cos they might be birds of the same feathers......Final stop pre-marital affair
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Drsnives(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Somebody's giving you this lamba in this day and time?

Eyah.

Lol..you ladies get fish brain, very easy to manipulate.. Meanwhile am sure one sincere guy dea corner weh she dea frndzone oo..

I gat no atom of pity for her
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Akuruoulo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
Did I force you to comment?
AND THATS HIS OWN ADVICE.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by focus7: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

Permit to inform you that you are a side chick with a limited access when the main chick is around. The decision to remain comfortable with that is solely yours.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Drsnives(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

No sex yet.

See lie.. You just want get soft landing bah Issorite
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mumu too much
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Ladycewhy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
tit:
Younger brother?

Ha ha ha
Sounds familiar? na cousins dem dey use pass, this younger brother format nor dey popular,lol
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lucky4west: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
this is easy na, he is either married or the main babe is around....u na chop and go....just walk away...but then if u have a fish brain like some girls u can stay and hope for the best but one thing for sure that Nigger is not real, a 2 timing bastard!

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Eberex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
My dear he is either married or has a serious woman in his life and probably visiting and spending days with him.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Thylord(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:
them don use your soft tohtoh mark register.

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by naija4life247: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are the side chick

Stop snitching in your fellow guys. Remember Guys' Codes.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by naija4life247: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nonexistent:
The "brother" is the main girlfriend but don't worry, she will soon go back so that you guys can continue with your fuccklationship.

Imagine a guy like you snitching on your fellow guy, leaking secrets to the opposite sex. This was the same thing Judas did. This is purely back stabbing.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by IamRunk(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Do so investigative work. Use your brain
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by AustinTexas018(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilije:

We are just getting to know each other and he visits me often. I have not met with any of his friends before except one and it's by accident.

Babe buh u funny frfr, pesin whey u no sabii wella una don dey date... belike u no like yaself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.