Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons (50016 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Aburada: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Starhearts:

U re a correct niggea

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by molybdenum0012: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Toks2008:

Which few years? im over 40 so anything i write as regards relationship is from experience.

I did not say he won't cheat but he MAY find it difficult cos he has his specs and im not talking about guys who are possessed with the spirit of philandering but regular disciplined guy. With my spec, i won't even think of cheating let alone do it especially if the lady now knows how to handle me in the bedroom then its over. I die there.

if she is getting older i will go for liposuction and boobs augmentation to still give her that sweet looks.

Guy this cheating thing nah mindset o. Just that it is what it is, guys cheat just for the fun of it.
Awww... You be my senior bros then. Respect sir.
The point I am trying to make is at the bolded. If you marry your spec, you will still meet another great lady that will enter your eyes. It will take discipline, commitment and fear of God not to cheat these days if opportunity presents itself. ..

You will even see a man that cheats on his wife with lady not so attractive compare to his wife oo. Maybe the saying that African men are polygamous by nature is actually true.

Regardless of whether they marry their spec or not, most men will still cheat on their wives if they have the opportunity. That is if they are so sure their wives will never find out or destroy their marriage later.

Like you said, most men cheat for fun. This may be because they are used to frolicking with different women prior to marriage..So to curtail such habit may be hard even in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Mrlouis: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Dating or even marrying a single mother is like continuing a paused soccer game of someone who was about losing the match

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Elixirsblog:
Really whats special about this. A woman is interested in you, you told her you don't like her that way she left you be, now you're bringing her to discuss on NL.
why you guys gotta be so dramatic about stuff.
she say she's moving on with her life. Move on with your life too. geeeeeezzzz

Leave the mumu op, that woman showed high sense of maturity & understanding!!

@HappyCanadian pls I want t ask u a question In ur experience do u feel Canadians or white people in general are more loving than this things we av here?
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by byinks(f): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
petitejolie:
don't mind Dem. Bro choose ur hustle, go for your specs. Give it a shot with ur specs abeg.

So tell me what happens when your spec..loses it's spec ??
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Peppysco: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
I'm very sure if you were still residing in Nigeria and met this after one lady through the same online platform, you would forget all this specs and parts you're talking about because na to escape go dey your mind. So, bone all that specs ish, na chance you get.
By the way, that Canada wey you dey, I dey suspect say na citizen you be cos if to say you still dey hustle to get stay, even if na 3 children she get, you for still dey lick her plate. Stop making me and others feel we don't have principles, na chance you get.
I nor come fight ooo, na my mind I yarn

3 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by toxtimmy: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Dude single mother or no single.mother....whats important is a woman the respects and trust you and vice versa.

Dis people on nairaland na the same people when go tell your say na dem better pass you.

In short, live your life... As far as you are honest to yourself the sky and stars are your limit.

HappyCanadian:
Hey Guys,

I created this thread to thank and update you guys how my strong closeness with the single mother ended after receiving advice here....
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6477303/how-leave-single-mother-without

Before I start I want to correct the negative impression a lot of you had thinking I was chatting with her in Nigeria> FYI me and her live in the same city in Canada but I met her through a popular dating site.

So after the brilliant advice from the previous thread which I remained grateful to everyone that contributed. I messaged her two days later on Instagram to come let's talk. She arrived at my apartment and called to tell me that she was trapped in the snow mud with her car and I had to come out and labor that night in a wicked cold weather to make sure I brought out her car which I did and she went gaga the more heaping all kinds of romantic praises on me tongue. Later on, we started discussing and I told her respectfully that I needed time to think through our friendship as I wasn't ready for something serious/relationship which she is gunning for, since I noticed she became too obsessed and close with me that a day does not pass without her thinking about me or messaging. As I talked to her she remained quiet of course I knew she was disappointed and didn't look happy cause that was not what she expected. Then after, I jokingly told her a family friend saw her photo on my WhatsApp (false) and became interested in knowing her she was quiet and kept listening till I finished and then one hour later she said she was going.

When she got home she wrote me that she has seen I needed my space and time and that she would move on with her life but saying she doesn't like the idea of telling her about someone else when it was me she had feelings for.. which I apologized.

Since then she became quiet kinda saying I friend zoned her though I didn't, hardly writes me and does not think of visiting me or whatsoever. But I recently called her to "extend an olive branch" since she wasn't cool about my friend I told her, and she was rather interested in knowing why I called her to appear saying she thought I would define what we are or ask her for a relationship having known for months and all that which I maintained my stand sad. At the end, she mentioned everything I said boils down to her distancing herself from me so I will have my time and do my thing. Few minutes later she stood up to leave and I walked her down, she entered her car and left.

I felt for her then but I know she is fine now. The thing is that I do not likely see myself settling with her as I have my reasons, plans and spec in a babe.. yes I liked her and we vibe and crack sometimes but I got to be honest with her as was advised here.. again she is so sensitive probably her Canadian lifestyle.

Thankfully its over and we are free.. most importantly I have learnt some lessons but above all I wish her well.
When next I see one I will recall this incident and keep calm grin

#Respect to the Mods & Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Toks2008(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2021
molybdenum0012:

Awww... You be my senior bros then. Respect sir.
The point I am trying to make is at the bolded. If you marry your spec, you will still meet another great lady that will enter your eyes. It will take discipline, commitment and fear of God not to cheat these days if opportunity presents itself. ..

You will even see a man that cheats on his wife with lady not so attractive compare to his wife oo. Maybe the saying that African men are polygamous by nature is actually true.

Regardless of whether they marry their spec or not, most men will still cheat on their wives if they have the opportunity. That is if they are so sure their wives will never find out or destroy their marriage later.

Like you said, most men cheat for fun. This may be because they are used to frolicking with different women prior to marriage..So to curtail such habit may be hard even in marriage.

I think women should up their game in the bedroom.

See no be just by outward beauty. Just like a guy can have a big schlong and yet not use it well, some ladies can be very hot but have no sex skills.

If a lady knows how to handle her husband well in the bedroom, staying faithful to her will come naturally. Trust me on this cos cheating starts with fantasising and when a lady leaves you with nothing to fantasise about then you will just see yourself staying put.

And let me give married ladies this free advise...

1. Learn how to suck your husband dck.....99.9% of men will die to have a good dck scker and i mean good sucking like a pro.
2. Screw him like a LovePeddler as in proper ashawo and not like one decent boring sis mary.
3. Adore him and tell him how sweet he is....respect him and learn how to cook three out of his best meals.
4. Don't monitor him.
5. Be financially independent.

That's all, he is all yours till death even if he cheats, he will always run back to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2021
If a gal likes u and she didn’t ask for a relationship directly it just mean u guys are cool, u don’t need to make it so dramatic or formal to let her get the msg it’s just frndship.
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Hadsty23(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Sometimes you married a single mom and find your happiness cos she may already learnt her lesson about relationship and just needed a man at the night time but not as a burden to the man.

Otherwise, you need to study her behavior and the end every woman are same f*** crazy just be the grace of God
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Godsown0: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Aburada:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This is the same thing I did to one single mother that year. I don't want anything to distract me from my daily hustle because there's no love in the street

I only derive joy from my weed not from any woman

Smoke up
Drink up
Bomb Chinese websites

WeChat/Alipay/courier/Consignment

grin grin

You had to check the moniker if it's

slawormiir

Baba make i come ur dm?
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by bluefilm: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Bros, you're very very lucky o.

Once it is a Single Mother, Run.

Run as fast as you can away from her.

If she's a nice person, her baby daddy would have stayed with her.

It's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Abasilim: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Aburada:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This is the same thing I did to one single mother that year. I don't want anything to distract me from my daily hustle because there's no love in the street

Smoke up
Drink up
Bomb Chinese websites

grin grin

slawormiir

no cap, I actually had to check grin

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by mokal: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
Na Chop and Clean Mouth.
Things I dislike about guys who are confused.
So you didn't know she wasn't your spec after meeting her for the first time. I am so sure you slept with her.

I am a guy and I dont like guys taking advantage of ladies in pretense tha she's not their type.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by lexy2014: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Drenimarcus:
Lol you should be happy you left her. With her tone, you for hear am from her if you had agreed to date her, she seems a wolf in a sheep clothing . She is all caring and loving because she knows her value is dwindling faster daily. Stay sharp and stay safe brother.

U might not be correct to say d lady is a "wolf in sheep's clothing". Not sure how that label fits d description of d lady. D bottom line is that our guy& d lady weren't on d same wave length emotionally. It's a normal thing we all encounter sometimes in life. So am surprised with d way u have twisted d whole thing as if d lady was a threat to d guy

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Aburada: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Godsown0:

Baba make i come ur dm?
if it's based on the bolded part, maybe you need to read my reply again. I'm not a yahoo boy I just dey mimic person ni
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by lexy2014: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2021
bluefilm:

It's that simple.

How did u arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Lostchild(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2021
HappyCanadian

In case both of you are still communicating, let her know that you like her, but you can not be in a relationship where you will always be a second place.

I say this because she might feel that you do not really like her. Try to make her feel special without the sex

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by stanliwise(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey Guys,

I created this thread to thank and update you guys how my strong closeness with the single mother ended after receiving advice here....
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6477303/how-leave-single-mother-without

Before I start I want to correct the negative impression a lot of you had thinking I was chatting with her in Nigeria> FYI me and her live in the same city in Canada but I met her through a popular dating site.

So after the brilliant advice from the previous thread which I remained grateful to everyone that contributed. I messaged her two days later on Instagram to come let's talk. She arrived at my apartment and called to tell me that she was trapped in the snow mud with her car and I had to come out and labor that night in a wicked cold weather to make sure I brought out her car which I did and she went gaga the more heaping all kinds of romantic praises on me tongue. Later on, we started discussing and I told her respectfully that I needed time to think through our friendship as I wasn't ready for something serious/relationship which she is gunning for, since I noticed she became too obsessed and close with me that a day does not pass without her thinking about me or messaging. As I talked to her she remained quiet of course I knew she was disappointed and didn't look happy cause that was not what she expected. Then after, I jokingly told her a family friend saw her photo on my WhatsApp (false) and became interested in knowing her she was quiet and kept listening till I finished and then one hour later she said she was going.

When she got home she wrote me that she has seen I needed my space and time and that she would move on with her life but saying she doesn't like the idea of telling her about someone else when it was me she had feelings for.. which I apologized.

Since then she became quiet kinda saying I friend zoned her though I didn't, hardly writes me and does not think of visiting me or whatsoever. But I recently called her to "extend an olive branch" since she wasn't cool about my friend I told her, and she was rather interested in knowing why I called her to appear saying she thought I would define what we are or ask her for a relationship having known for months and all that which I maintained my stand sad. At the end, she mentioned everything I said boils down to her distancing herself from me so I will have my time and do my thing. Few minutes later she stood up to leave and I walked her down, she entered her car and left.

I felt for her then but I know she is fine now. The thing is that I do not likely see myself settling with her as I have my reasons, plans and spec in a babe.. yes I liked her and we vibe and crack sometimes but I got to be honest with her as was advised here.. again she is so sensitive probably her Canadian lifestyle.

Thankfully its over and we are free.. most importantly I have learnt some lessons but above all I wish her well.

So why did you not like her?

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by naxclimpsey(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Aburada:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Smoke up
Drink up
Bomb Chinese websites

grin grin

slawormiir

Bleep you're right man. I have to glance the moniker
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by YoungboyNBA(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Aburada:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Smoke up
Drink up
Bomb Chinese websites

grin grin

slawormiir

Damn Nigarrr

I thought it was Slawormiir not until I read the last two sentences, lol.

You a Real Gee niggarrr

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Aburada: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2021
naxclimpsey:

Bleep you're right man. I have to glance the moniker

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Aburada: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Boss, abeg do giveaway for me make I take flex weekend.
you obviously don't understand the reply
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by SweetCunt97(f): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey Guys,

When next you see one? Are you saying no single mom deserves to be with you or you simply cannot handle one? Lmfao. Immature men everywhere. Abegi, thank God you atleast didnt string her along for long

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by SweetCunt97(f): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lostchild:
HappyCanadian

In case both of you are still communicating, let her know that you like her, but you can be in a relationship where you will always be a second place.

I say this because she might feel that you do not really like her. Try to make her feel special without the sex
Second place how?
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by faithfull18(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Elixirsblog:
Really whats special about this. A woman is interested in you, you told her you don't like her that way she left you be, now you're bringing her to discuss on NL.
why you guys gotta be so dramatic about stuff.
she say she's moving on with her life. Move on with your life too. geeeeeezzzz
Lol, it gives them joy here to tell such stories. I read when bored and smh.
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good one Bro. Na so e suppose be

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by SweetCunt97(f): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doortun:
Someone woke up.

Single mothers are not marriage materials. The baby father is probably one alpha that will be occasionally topping her up.

Single mother is a no no.
Well, not all single moms got baby daddy issues. Some the baby daddy are non existent so i see nothing stopping her from loving again
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by faithfull18(f): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
bluefilm:

It's that simple.
Bad advice. No two humans are the same. The circumstances surrounding these situation aren't always the same. So, if a relationship doesn't work out, the man is never the problem.

Well, I blame the ladies who would allow a man put them in a situationship.

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by blazepascal(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Aburada:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Smoke up
Drink up
Bomb Chinese websites

grin grin

slawormiir

werey I felt for it
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Aburada: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
blazepascal:
werey I felt for it
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.