Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me (3718 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2021
I think sometimes someone need to go out and have some fun.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Thought for quite sometime now, I have been suffering from depression, which has led to my low grade in school. It came to a point that I attempted committing suicide, but I had a second thought of those who cares and expect so much from me... Especially my loving and caring DAd who as always been there for me all time.... I just couldn't take my own life.
I thought of sharing my problems with people... But no one was there for me..... I was emotional depressed.
So recently, I decided to share my problem with a trusted friend who I trusted so much.... And he told me that the only way I can do away with dis my depression is to have a girlfriend..
So after much thinking.... I decided to go after the girl I have been crushing on for the past 4yrs. It was really tough for me...... So I decided to express my feelings to her...... After much rejection I got from her..... I decided to invite her over to my house and she came with her friend..... Which I felt so uncomfortable to asked her out..... But 'thank God; I was boldly enough to ask her out again in the presence of her friend by saying that.... She should look me straight into my eyes and tell me that she can't date me..... But instead, she told me to chill that she will give me her feedback as soon as possible...
So after much suspense..... She decided to text me that she has accepted to date me..... But on one condition...that I shouldn't disclose it to anyone including her friends and mine also.
I was very worried and disturbed.... I decided to pay her a visit...and asked her the reason why she asked me not to disclose it to anyone or Is she not proud of me? but her reason was that, she doesn't want her boyfriend who she has been with for close to 6yrs to know about it.... That she is just trying to protect me from him....because she knows what the guy is capable of doing to me, if he gets to find out. Although....the guy in question is not in town presently. he traveled for a very long time. The guy is a ''thug'' a very dangerous one for that matter. ( I hope say I never get myself into trouble)
So I decided to tell her not to worry about me.... That am capable of protecting myself...( as if I can even face him)
To cut the long story short.. I decided to let her know that there's still chance for her to quit the relationship, it shouldn't be as if I force her into accepting to date me...(trying to be toughen up..didn't say it with all my mind)
But her respond was...No... That I didn't force her.... It comes from her heart...(i just smile...mission accomplished)...
I decided to let her know that I didn't fancy her text message... That she should look me straight into my eyes and tell me that she has accepted to date me.... Which she gladly did.... Then I still insist that she should prove it..
Then she kissed me....( It was my first kissed ever in my entire life)
I felt so happy even until dis very moment. I think she has really played an important role in my life.... All worries and depression gone. I find myself thinking about her her always.... Chapter close.
Advice needed for those who cares to read further.....
Yesterday! I was all alone reading and meditating... All of a sudden a jovial friend of mine came with girl who I have been crushing on since last year.... But I couldn't muster courage to approach her....becuz... She was just too beautiful.... Extra ordinary beautiful....full of embodiment of beauty...
So I decided to to tell my friend who brought her to my place.... I didn't take it serious.... But i didn't expect that he could bring her to my house.... Until yesterday...when he brought her to my place.... He was like...( guy!...no dull yourself... See what you have been looking for is right in front of you...oyah start to dey toast her...make I sharply dey go)
Being a shy guy, I was stammering and shivering... All I could say was.... How....are...you..doing? Hope...your..dey...was..good... With voice trembling.
For close to 3mins, I couldn't utter any words, I was just standing and smiling like a fool... Thought it was impromptu.. Until she finally utter a word by saying..... (Tope)! lets be going... dis your friend has a big problem... I was so embarrassed... I felt so disappointed immediately she left..... From the look of things... It seems she likes me..
Or what do u think guys?
Mind you! Someone has already accepted to date me....but is a 50/50 relationship...but am very sure that it might like crash anytime soon.
Advice needed please...... Can I go for the beautiful girl or should I ignore her and focus on the new found girl...
Advice needed from matured mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Godada(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2021
There are two messages here that is quite confusing. Sort that out.

Now what I am going to add here is quite simple: don't build your happiness and mental wellbeing around anybody be that a girlfriend, guy or anybody. She accepts you, depression disappear. So if she abandons you, you go do wetin? Rather find ways to improve and update yourself. Find a skill or hobby with a potential to change your life.

Build your confidence. Confidence comes from doing things that you fear. About your suicidal tendencies, you better knock that outta your head.

10 Likes

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by tosik(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
because a girl accept you depression vanish??hope you will also release the next episode if it end up in tears....anyway goodluck bro

2 Likes

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2021
tosik:
because a girl accept you depression vanish??hope you will also release the next episode if it end up in tears....anyway goodluck bro
lolz.....you're funny bro...loz again.
anyway! thanks.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Godada:
There are two messages here that is quite confusing. Sort that out.

Now what I am going to add here is quite simple: don't build your happiness and mental wellbeing around anybody be that a girlfriend, guy or anybody. She accepts you, depression disappear. So if she abandons you, you go do wetin? Rather find ways to improve and update yourself. Find a skill or hobby with a potential to change your life.

Build your confidence. Confidence comes from doing things that you fear. About your suicidal tendencies, you better knock that outta your head.
thanks for your kindly advised.....
I wish u red from my previous post u would understand better....
anyway! am so grateful for your fatherly advise.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Dabronze(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Op from your write-up looks so childish it shows that you are still a virgin
My Advice just find something valuable to do or if you are school face your study you can be makin frends with girls but dont center your life on girls that wot make you timid around girls
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Tbvxl: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
My best advice is for you to date the both of them. The first girl can eff you up anytime because she's got a guy she's been with for 6yrs. And moreover don't fall in love deeply with the first girl(talking from experience) she might be using you. As for the other girl,try to ask her out also and just play your cards wisely.

2 Likes

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Dabronze:
Op from your write-up looks so childish it shows that you are still a virgin
sure! indeed.... practically yes.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Tbvxl:
My best advice is for you to date the both of them. The first girl can eff you up anytime because she's got a guy she's been with for 6yrs. And moreover don't fall in love deeply with the first girl(talking from experience) she might be using you. As for the other girl,try to ask her out also and just play your cards wisely.
well said..... thanks nigga..
I love your advise.

1 Like

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by longetivity(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2021
You are dating a cultist girlfriend, e don do for u grin
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Dabronze(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:
sure! indeed.... practically yes.
ok are you a student?
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
longetivity:
You are dating a cultist girlfriend, e don do for u grin
las las no to threaten me ... e no pass dat.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Dabronze:
ok are you a student?
yah! I'm in 300level.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by longetivity(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:

ur egungun should be careful ooo
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Dabronze(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:

yah! I'm in 300level.
meet as much women as possible when you meetin gurls 1st tyme make sure u touch them by holdin hands with a smirk smile on ur face but let it be on us spare tym face ur study more.

1 Like

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Dabronze:
meet as much women as possible when you meetin gurls 1st tyme make sure u touch them by holdin hands with a smirk smile on ur face but let it be on us spare tym face ur study more.
thank you for your kind advised.
am so grateful.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Op is a princess

1 Like

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by white3663: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Similar to my life story, 300 level, introverted too. I asked out a girl, didnt work cos she has a bf, i also collected many numbers too. I now LIVE! i do things that makes my heart shake, i speak my mind, i no longer live in my head, all this happened this year. so i know the feeling, FEEL LIFE bro, viva la vida

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:
I think sometimes someone need to go out and have some fun.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Thought for quite sometime now, I have been suffering from depression, which has led to my low grade in school. It came to a point that I attempted committing suicide, but I had a second thought of those who cares and expect so much from me... Especially my loving and caring DAd who as always been there for me all time.... I just couldn't take my own life.
I thought of sharing my problems with people... But no one was there for me..... I was emotional depressed.
So recently, I decided to share my problem with a trusted friend who I trusted so much.... And he told me that the only way I can do away with dis my depression is to have a girlfriend..
So after much thinking.... I decided to go after the girl I have been crushing on for the past 4yrs. It was really tough for me...... So I decided to express my feelings to her...... After much rejection I got from her..... I decided to invite her over to my house and she came with her friend..... Which I felt so uncomfortable to asked her out..... But 'thank God; I was boldly enough to ask her out again in the presence of her friend by saying that.... She should look me straight into my eyes and tell me that she can't date me..... But instead, she told me to chill that she will give me her feedback as soon as possible...
So after much suspense..... She decided to text me that she has accepted to date me..... But on one condition...that I shouldn't disclose it to anyone including her friends and mine also.
I was very worried and disturbed.... I decided to pay her a visit...and asked her the reason why she asked me not to disclose it to anyone or Is she not proud of me? but her reason was that, she doesn't want her boyfriend who she has been with for close to 6yrs to know about it.... That she is just trying to protect me from him....because she knows what the guy is capable of doing to me, if he gets to find out. Although....the guy in question is not in town presently. he traveled for a very long time. The guy is a ''thug'' a very dangerous one for that matter. ( I hope say I never get myself into trouble)
So I decided to tell her not to worry about me.... That am capable of protecting myself...( as if I can even face him)
To cut the long story short.. I decided to let her know that there's still chance for her to quit the relationship, it shouldn't be as if I force her into accepting to date me...(trying to be toughen up..didn't say it with all my mind)
But her respond was...No... That I didn't force her.... It comes from her heart...(i just smile...mission accomplished)...
I decided to let her know that I didn't fancy her text message... That she should look me straight into my eyes and tell me that she has accepted to date me.... Which she gladly did.... Then I still insist that she should prove it..
Then she kissed me....( It was my first kissed ever in my entire life)
I felt so happy even until dis very moment. I think she has really played an important role in my life.... All worries and depression gone. I find myself thinking about her her always.... Chapter close.
Advice needed for those who cares to read further.....
Yesterday! I was all alone reading and meditating... All of a sudden a jovial friend of mine came with girl who I have been crushing on since last year.... But I couldn't muster courage to approach her....becuz... She was just too beautiful.... Extra ordinary beautiful....full of embodiment of beauty...
So I decided to to tell my friend who brought her to my place.... I didn't take it serious.... But i didn't expect that he could bring her to my house.... Until yesterday...when he brought her to my place.... He was like...( guy!...no dull yourself... See what you have been looking for is right in front of you...oyah start to dey toast her...make I sharply dey go)
Being a shy guy, I was stammering and shivering... All I could say was.... How....are...you..doing? Hope...your..dey...was..good... With voice trembling.
For close to 3mins, I couldn't utter any words, I was just standing and smiling like a fool... Thought it was impromptu.. Until she finally utter a word by saying..... (Tope)! lets be going... dis your friend has a big problem... I was so embarrassed... I felt so disappointed immediately she left..... From the look of things... It seems she likes me..
Or what do u think guys?
Mind you! Someone has already accepted to date me....but is a 50/50 relationship...but am very sure that it might like crash anytime soon.
Advice needed please...... Can I go for the beautiful girl or should I ignore her and focus on the new found girl...
Advice needed from matured mind.
Mr Look into my eyes grin

1 Like

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
white3663:
Similar to my life story, 300 level, introverted too. I asked out a girl, didnt work cos she has a bf, i also collected many numbers too. I now LIVE! i do things that makes my heart shake, i speak my mind, i no longer live in my head, all this happened this year. so i know the feeling, FEEL LIFE bro, viva la vida
thanks for understanding,bro.
I think am doing great.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cutehector:
Op is a princess
what do u mean?
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Acecards:
smiles
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:

choichoichoi I laugh in Japanese.... Mr Look-into-my-eyes better run if you can, no go date cultist girlfriend.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Numerouno94(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anything that has to do wit thugs nd cultists i wash my hands off. Lota beautiful ladies re out dere why put ur life at risk because of one imaginary luv? I hv got alot to achieve in life; can't allow one daughter of Eve ends it abruptly.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Acecards:
choichoichoi I laugh in Japanese.... Mr Look-into-my-eyes better run if you can, no go date cultist girlfriend.
lolz..... you are funny...lols...again.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
I didn't bother reading what you posted — just the title.

The line, "Has finally accepted," is a line that shows desperation.

You don't coerce a woman to like or accept you. Such a union crashes in few years because she will cheat with the one she truly loves — the one she is secretly yearning to propose, but he hasn't.

1 Like

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
instead of facing your studies you're building ur happiness on what will end in tears..

be like u Neva know wetin we OGs dey face after school
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Acecards:
grin grin
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Numerouno94:
Anything that has to do wit thugs nd cultists i wash my hands off. Lota beautiful ladies re out dere why put ur life at risk because of one imaginary luv? I hv got alot to achieve in life; can't allow one daughter of Eve ends it abruptly.
noted! I'm in already....no time to go back.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
iLegendd:
I didn't bother reading what you posted — just the title.

The line, "Has finally accepted," is a line that shows desperation.

You don't coerce a woman to like or accept you. Such a union crashes in few years because she will cheat with the one she truly loves — the one she is secretly yearning to propose, but he hasn't.

you're right bro..... but I gat no choice than to accept my fate.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
instead of facing your studies you're building ur happiness on what will end in tears..

noted sir.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). / We Love Ourselves Dearly But Our Parents Does Nt Support Us? / How Many Of Us Can Proudly Say We've NEVER Cheated On Our Partners Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.