Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me (3752 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by realman42: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Upon all the threads that pipul are opening about naija girls being useless u still want to build your happiness around them.I pity you.

1 Like

Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by AlexB300: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
tosik:
because a girl accept you depression vanish??hope you will also release the next episode if it end up in tears....anyway goodluck bro
once they break his heart, i pray we don’t see his obituary on Nairaland. Getting babe to fight depression ke grin
You just sat on the devils lap lol
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by AlexB300: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:

what do u mean?
u don’t wanna know grin
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by tosik(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
AlexB300:
once they break his heart, i pray we don’t see his obituary on Nairaland. Getting babe to fight depression ke grin
obituary ke??abeg wish him goodluck with her new girlfriend....the guy is now telling us the best medicine for depression is go and have a girlfriend....same to u lol,stop being single lol........
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dis Na Romeo & Juliet Novel. Bro, It's Obvious Dat U Are Just New In D Game. So, I Will Advise Dat U Photocopy Ur Heart & Keep D Original At Home.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
realman42:
Upon all the threads that pipul are opening about naija girls being useless u still want to build your happiness around them.I pity you.
nothing is wrong with naija girls.... when u are with the right person u gat notin to worry about.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
tosik:

obituary ke??abeg wish him goodluck with her new girlfriend....the guy is now telling us the best medicine for depression is go and have a girlfriend....same to u lol,stop being single lol........
smiles..... thanks for understanding. not like bad belle pipu.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Truvel:
Dis Na Romeo & Juliet Novel. Bro, It's Obvious Dat U Are Just New In D Game. So, I Will Advise Dat U Photocopy Ur Heart & Keep D Original At Home.
noted
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
AlexB300:
guy! u no get joy at all.... how can u be wishing ur follow man his obituary.... hope am not d cuz of ur misfortune?
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Dheji2(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
I see a young man dragged to a dark corner
I see him being stripped naked and robbed
I see all manner of assaults launched at him
I see shiny metal objects buried in him
I hear a loud shriek
I hear the shriek faints into a whisper
I see a gang of assaulter fleeing the scene
I see a lifeless body falling onto the cold floor
I ask the spirits for elaboration
I learn that a life was just wasted over a sloppy kitten

This I just saw cry cry
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dheji2:
I see a young man dragged to a dark corner I see him being stripped naked and robbed I see all manner of assaults launched at him I see shiny metal objects buried in him I hear a loud shriek I hear the shriek faints into a whisper I see a gang of assaulter fleeing the scene I see a lifeless body falling onto the cold floor I ask the spirits for elaboration I learn that a life was just wasted over a sloppy kitten
This I just saw cry cry
you speak in parable.....can u come out more clearly?
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by realman42: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:

The boyfriend gonna waste u
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by AlexB300: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:

guy! u no get joy at all.... how can u be wishing ur follow man his obituary.... hope am not d cuz of ur misfortune?
figure of speech. Lol
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Dheji2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
UYEMDO35:

That's the narration of what is to happen to you if you don't leave the girlfriend of a notorious thug.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dheji2:

That's the narration of what is to happen to you if you don't leave the girlfriend of a notorious thug.
hmmmm! noted
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by Jack005(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
You decided to be an option cos of peer pressure and wrong advise... It will end in tears in the long run .
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jack005:
You decided to be an option cos of peer pressure and wrong advise... It will end in tears in the long run .
I hear u sir.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by wiseone28: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
I was here when it started i will still be here when it ended.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by adg98(f): 1:55am On Apr 22, 2021
If you are looking for a relationship I will advise you to stay from the first girl but if you just want a sexual partner no can go on
Cos to me the babe is just looking for someone that will be warming her bed when her partner is away and I think she finds you sexually attractive enough and trustworthy to be that person
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2021
wiseone28:
I was here when it started i will still be here when it ended.
do u wish for the relationship to crash?
it has even started already..... she don't call anymore.... am d one doing the calling.
Re: My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me by UYEMDO35(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2021
adg98:
If you are looking for a relationship I will advise you to stay from the first girl but if you just want a sexual partner no can go on
Cos to me the babe is just looking for someone that will be warming her bed when her partner is away and I think she finds you sexually attractive enough and trustworthy to be that person
thanks...boss
I really appreciate ur kindly advise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: / Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.