Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness (4170 Views)

If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2021
petra1:
The new testament was only effected after his death.

Heb 9:16 — Heb 9:17
For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Kobojunkiee:
The goal was to fulfill the Old Covenant Law of Moses, obtaining the promise included of a forever in the land of Canaan, and the only way was to live and die in one's righteousness, as death is the only way to be free from the hold of the Law .i.e dead to the Law and alive in Jesus Christ(the New Law)undecided

Jesus Christ lived and died a righteous man by Old Covenant standards , on behalf of each and everyone of the lost sheep of Israel(the sinners), who bound by the Old Covenant, would choose Him, the New Covenant instead, His righteousness "imparted" to each one who would - that is Christ's righteousness in even Paul's writings. undecided

Gentiles were never bound to the old law and so had and still have no part in Christ's righteousness since according to the Old Law,only those who of the blood of Jacob were bound to the Old Law in any way or form. undecided

As for life in the New Covenant, all are rendered equal since all are expected to seek God's Kingdom and God's Righteousness, through submission to and obedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ and the Will of God, in order to achieve the promised kingdom to Heaven and the treasures therein. And theundecided
I agree with petra1 comment and this in fact, actually brings the Protoevangelium to mind, meaning the first inkling about the prospect of salvation
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2021
The first step towards salvation is to IDENTIFY God's arrangement, the next is to align oneself with it. Jesus emphasized the need to recognize God's arrangement, consider his response to the Samaritan woman who asked Jesus a question regarding true faith Jesus told her frankly that Samaritans are worshiping what they don't know (Satan) whereas Jews are worshiping what they know (God) adding that God's arrangement for salvation is with the Jews! John 4:22
Today Satan has complicated issues for religionsts throughout the earth, since each person feels he/she could decipher pure worship on their own thousands of religions are claiming Christians so they want to relate with one another as DENOMINATIONS, but is God in support of such confusion?
Well let's hear from the horse's mouth:-

John 17
20 “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, 21 so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. 23 I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you love me" ~ Jesus Christ

1Corinthians 1
10 Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought. ~ Apostles Paul

Does worshiping the same God in different ways acceptable to these two persons?
Of course not! undecided

So if you can't identify God's arrangement for salvation then you can never distinguish between true and false religion, neither can you separate idiocy from sanity! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 6:15am On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
My apologies to the sheep of Christ (the righteous), not the goats oh (workers of iniquity). Matthew 25:31-46

I couldn't post the update of my righteousness series yesterday because I was unjustly banned for righteousness sake. I was angry but God told me it was normal, so I would rejoice and be glad because:

Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV)
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

So I'm not the first neither would I be the last, so the work of the Kingdom of God must continue regardless.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

God bless.

jesusjnr1:
[s]Look up there to see proof of how the idea that God's righteousness could be inherited justifies iniquity like homosexuality and their workers.

That's what is bound to happen when people say that one doesn't have to obey God's Word to become the righteousness of God but just by inheritance.

Workers of iniquity, ritual killers, homosexuals, pedophiles, adulterers, rapists etc., who have not repented would be justified, as they could just inherit the righteousness of God without turning away from their wicked and abominable ways and obeying God's Word.

The devil is indeed a liar!

That's why we must ensure we keep speaking the Truth regardless of the opposition we face especially from the so-called Christians many of whom are workers of iniquity.

And the gates of hell cannot prevail.

God bless.[/s]
Romans 13:1-5
1Everyone must submit to governing authorities.
For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.
2So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.
3For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong.
Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you.
4The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong.
5So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience.

Being a law unto himself and/or herself, look up there to see proof of how the idea of, not only Romans 13:1-5 above, is flagrantly ignored and violated, but forum rule #19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out, too, is outrageously trampled upon.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:

Romans 13:1-5
1Everyone must submit to governing authorities.
For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.
2So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.
3For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong.
Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you.
4The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong.
5So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience.

Look up there to see proof of how the idea of, not only Romans 13:1-5 above, is flagrantly ignored and violated, but forum rule #19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out, too, is outrageously trampled upon.
I have been here throughout the day, but after i spoke against homosexuality and predictably you suddenly realized I had been banned because you can't stand the Truth.

Let everyone preacher of the heresy of inherited righteousness see their product and be proud of their achievement.

You're nothing but a hypocrite of the highest order to turn a blind eye on others who have been banned but have been using alternate monikers, but could only see me your worst night made because my presence bring your evil works to light.

You justify me and the gospel I preach, because you're a worker of iniquity, and workers of iniquity hate the light:

John 3:19, 20 (KJV)

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Do your worst Mr, but you can never stop the Truth from being told as long as I breath.

When you find yourself in hell if you don't repent of your abominable lifestyle, you'd remember how you persistently attacked me saying the Truth that could have saved your soul.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
[s]I have been here throughout the day, but after i spoke against homosexuality and predictably you suddenly realized I had been banned because you can't stand the Truth.

Let everyone preacher of the heresy of inherited righteousness see their product and be proud of their achievement.

You're nothing but a hypocrite of the highest order to turn a blind eye on others who have been banned but have been using alternate monikers, but could only see me your worst night made because my presence bring your evil works to light.

You justify me and the gospel I preach, because you're a worker of iniquity, and workers of iniquity hate the light:

John 3:19, 20 (KJV)

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Do your worst Mr, but you can never stop the Truth from being told as long as I breath.

When you find yourself in hell if you don't repent of your abominable lifestyle, you'd remember how you persistently attacked me saying the Truth that could have saved your soul.[/s]
Look at you. When will you start to learn to stop spreading falsehood beloved?
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:
When will you learn to stop spreading falsehood beloved.
You're an abomination in the sight of God and when the time comes your eyes would clear if you don't repent of your abominable ways.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
[s]You're an abomination in the sight of God and when the time comes your eyes would clear if you don't repent of your abominable ways.[/s]
I suppose you've plugged your ears in with cotton wool, erhn?
What exactly is the abomination in the sight of God you've imagined?
It is a question you definitely without disappointment would not be able to articulate with precision
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:
I suppose you've plugged your ears in with cotton wool, erhn?
It is a question you definitely without disappointment would not be able to articulate with precision
You know what i'm talking about as every one else here. One day if you don't repent, your abominable ways shall find you out.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
[s]You know what i'm talking about as every one else here. One day if you don't repent, your abominable ways shall find you out.[/s]
I know what I am talking about, but you havent a Scooby doo what you are trying so woefully to talk about.
Fyi, God never anywhere in the Bible say gays are an abomination in His sight. What a poor and abysmal bible student forum rule lawbreaker you are. Smh.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:
Fyi, God never anywhere in the Bible say gays are an abomination in His sight. What a poor and abysmal bible student you are. Smh.
Continue in your abominable ways, and don't repent, on that day you shall know whether it's an abomination in the sight of God or not.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
[s]Continue in your abominable ways, and don't repent, on that day you shall know whether it's an abomination in the sight of God or not.[/s]
You have no shame with all this your reprobate behaviour.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:
You have no shame with all this your reprobate behaviour.
Why should I be when I don't live an abominable lifestyle?
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Why should I be when I don't live an abominable lifestyle?
You're a lawbreaker to start with, the rest everyone knows, so I won't waste my breath

Now, I'll re-ask you this question again
It is a question you definitely without disappointment would not be able to articulate with any precision
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by LisaAnneMia: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2021
FarmTech:

No, u don't understand me at all. How many times will I repeat myself?
"I said that faith in Christ must come first. After that, good works must follow. Do u disagree with that? Ur believe in Christ means nothing if u don't bear good fruits. Christ came to call sinners out of sin!"
Of u have faith in Christ, he will give u the holy spirit, who will guide u and transform u from the inside out.
So if u preach to gay, u will preach only the love of Christ and shy away from telling them the truth that gay is evil? Is that not why we have gay people that think they are born again? U don't see what is happening in countries like USA? U want that to happen in Nigeria? If u are truely a christian, u will preach against sin.
U said: "Tell them the love Jesus has for them and how he's forgiven them of all their sins and want them to stay saved. " And I ask u: do u think it is all sinners that acknowledge that they are sinning? They would even use the bible to defend their sins. So how would they repent then, if no one tell them that their sin is sin? Did Jesus and his apostles not spoke against sin?
Like I said, it's fine if you don't believe that. I already made it clear earlier that grace produces the fruits of the Spirit and believers end up doing the right things and even obeying the commandments effortlessly. It's understandable for people who don't have the revelation of the gospel of grace to say grace can't transform cos they haven't had that first hand experience before. I'm a living testimony to the glory of God. You're concerned people will keep sinning if laws aren't preached? Or gays will keep on being gays without repentance? Well that's where you're wrong. Grace is all about right believing in Christ, and right believing leads to right living. Always.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by LisaAnneMia: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:
Gays are the least of anyone's and/or any place's problem.

LisaAnneMia, tell me how many gays are in the presidency? How many gays are in position of power, influence, legislation making and governing Naija? Is it gays causing the wanton and senseless killings upandan the length and breath of the country? Is it gays perpetuating the economy decay and corrupt practices year in, year out in the country?

LisaAnneMia, you have grace highly misconstrued, beloved. Watch a bird soar spread its wings, soar into air and begin to fly to understand what grace is. Watch fishes, like dolphins, in a manner requiring no spiritual, physical or mental exertion swim, turn, rise and lower themselves in the water, to understand what grace is about. On top that and on another note, fyi, the fruit of the Spirit, is singular, not plural. Lets get the fact right on that last observation.
I know gays are the least of people's problems. I brought it up cos they've made it an issue here and I tried to use it as an example of how grace works.
I still do not understand how I've misconstrued grace
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:
Gays are the least of anyone's and/or any place's problem.

LisaAnneMia, tell me how many gays are in the presidency? How many gays are in position of power, influence, legislation making and governing Naija? Is it gays causing the wanton and senseless killings upandan the length and breath of the country? Is it gays perpetuating the economy decay and corrupt practices year in, year out in the country?

LisaAnneMia, you have grace highly misconstrued, beloved. Watch a bird soar spread its wings, soar into air and begin to fly to understand what grace is. Watch fishes, like dolphins, in a manner requiring no spiritual, physical or mental exertion swim, turn, rise and lower themselves in the water, to understand what grace is about. On top that and on another note, fyi, the fruit of the Spirit, is singular, not plural. Lets get the fact right on that last observation.

You don't understand yourself at all, hence the many times you keep repeating your ignorances, shallow theology and poor grasp of scriptures

Why not have the decency and boldness to list all the bad works of gays you believe to be, and I will reciprocate each on your list with good works to follow. Are you up for this or you want to play the chicken out and easier way out card?

FarmTech, let me give you an opportunity to publicly say, what exactly is the evil in being gay?

What is it specifically that is happening in countries like USA then?
What exactly is it that you dont want that to happen in Nigeria?

Beloved, listen blood. If there is any sin, that is demonstrably killing people, locally and at home, it certainly isn't your imaginable sin(s) of gays. If there is any sin, that is demonstrably making people not able to sleep at night with both eyes shut or closed, locally and at home, it certainly isn't your imaginable sin(s) of gays. If there is any sin, that is demonstrably making congo or kongo of garri, locally and at home, not being affordable to the common man, it certainly isn't your imaginable sin(s) of gays. I have a list of ills, longer than my arm, of suffocating and demonstrably snuff life out of all right across board in the country but them three should suffice, as you aren't dense not to get the picture that gays aren't the cause of peoples' misery, wretched conditions etc here. Yet people like you have the gall to go after God fearing, innocent, harmless, affectionate, faithful, not promiscuous, minding their own business gays. Why? its because you are locked inside the echo chamber of a polarised mind and its because gays are easy target to take pot shot at, so with your over bloated too self-righteous to see your own, unjustly condemn them
Gay or homosexuality is perversion or rebellion against God's order.
The right other was set in the beginning. Homosexuality, Polygamy, fornication, Adultery etc are a result of the fall of man.
God created Adam and eve just one man and one woman to be married together, he also instituted man to be the head and the woman to be the helper.
Marriage is the union of two Adult, a male and a female, not a Male and a Male or a female and a female, or a male and females or a female and males anything other than God's order is out of the will of God
The perversion started after sin came, homosexuality is the worst of all these perversion.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by LisaAnneMia: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
livingchrist:
The right other was set in the beginning. Homosexuality, Polygamy, fornication, Adultery etc are a result of the fall of man.
God created Adam and eve just one man and one woman to be married together, he also instituted man to be the head and the woman to be the helper.
Marriage is the union of two Adult, a male and a female, not a Male and a Male or a female and a female, or a male and females or a female and males anything other than God's order is out of the will of God
The perversion started after sin came, homosexuality is the worst of all these perversio.
Oh the guy is actually in support of gay union. I didn't read to the end. Yikes!

BassReeves, gay union is wrong. It's still the least of people's problems but it's still wrong. I'm totally not for it. My post earlier are for gays who want to change their ways but don't know how to. That's why I mentioned how grace alone can transform them from the inside out without them having to struggle or having such urges.

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Lol!

Preachers of inherited righteousness and the gospel of grace don enter one chance with those with abominable lifestyles.

After all they believe they all inherited the righteousness of Christ as his seed, so they should be one family in Christ, lol.

Heresy of the highest order!
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Nicenancy(f): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Lol!

Preachers of inherited righteousness don enter one chance with those with abominable lifestyles.

After all they believe they all inherited the righteousness of Christ as his seed, so they should be one family in Christ.

Heresy of the highest order!

Are you born again? If you are born again, then the SEED OF JESUS is in you, contrary to your article

See

1 Peter 1:23

[23] having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,

Are u trying to establish your own righteousness?

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Nicenancy:

Are you born again? If you are born again, then the SEED OF JESUS is in you, contrary to your article

See

1 Peter 1:23

[23] having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,

Are u trying to establish your own righteousness?
I hope you understand the verse you quoted and what it actually means to be born again.

That only happens after the Word (seed) of God sown by God has borne fruits in you via the obedience of God's Word.

It can never be gotten via inheritance!

It can only come by the obedience of God's Word!

Except you're trying to establish an imaginary righteousness.

I hope you're clear now.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
livingchrist:
The perversion started after sin came, homosexuality is the worst of all these perversion.
Keep mute livingantichrist!

If gays also inherited the righteousness of Christ according to you, it means they don't have to repent to be saved, because they already have the righteousness of Christ that would save them.

So stop contradicting yourself.

Instead you, petra1 and co, should rejoice and celebrate the fruits of the heresy you sowed.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
BassReeves:
You're a lawbreaker to start with, the rest everyone knows, so I won't waste my breath

Now, I'll re-ask you this question again
It is a question you definitely without disappointment would not be able to articulate with any precision
You've already exposed yourself by yourself so you don't need my help anymore.

jesusjnr1:
You know what i'm talking about as every one else here. One day if you don't repent, your abominable ways shall find you out.

BassReeves:

Fyi, God never anywhere in the Bible say gays are an abomination in His sight.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by petra1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Holiness/Perfection(sinlesssness) comes before Righteousness and this is true in both the Old and New Covenants. You cannot obtain God's Rigteousness without first becoming Holy and Holy through submission and obedience to the commandments of God in either case. undecided

Jesus Christ died so that through His death, those formerly sinners(lost sheep of israel) are made holy(His Holiness), and then righteous(His Righteousness) and then dead(His death) to the Old Covenant Law, but reborn in the New Covenant Law. undecided

undecided

So are you holy without any sin?
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Kobojunkiee: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
petra1:

So are you holy without any sin?
Yes, Jesus Christ said, "Be ye Perfect/Holy even as God Himself is Holy/Perfect". He was not dicking around when He gave that commandment and all those listed as Righteous men even during the time of Jesus Christ, where first made Holy in the sight of God. undecided
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
There is only one way to be saved and that is through Jesus Christ, not religion, mohammed, allah, or human righteousness Jesus is the only way, he is the saviour, the anointed one of God, to save people.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

jesusjnr1:
Keep mute livingantichrist!

If gays also inherited the righteousness of Christ according to you, it means they don't have to repent to be saved, because they already have the righteousness of Christ that would save them.

So stop contradicting yourself.

Instead you, petra1 and co, should rejoice and celebrate the fruits of the heresy you sowed.

If the repentance does not lead to faith in Christ, it will lead to hell fire.

Acts 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
FarmTech:

I don't know when u people will understand me. How many times shud I repeat myself? Or u are deliberately trying to frustrate the truth?
I said that faith in Christ must come first. After that, good works must follow. Do u disagree with that? Ur believe in Christ means nothing if u don't bear good fruits. Christ came to call sinners out of sin!
good works will not save you, dont be decieved. Salvation is by faith in christ!
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
FarmTech:

No, u don't understand me at all. How many times will I repeat myself?
"I said that faith in Christ must come first. After that, good works must follow. Do u disagree with that? Ur believe in Christ means nothing if u don't bear good fruits. Christ came to call sinners out of sin!"
Of u have faith in Christ, he will give u the holy spirit, who will guide u and transform u from the inside out.
So if u preach to gay, u will preach only the love of Christ and shy away from telling them the truth that gay is evil? Is that not why we have gay people that think they are born again? U don't see what is happening in countries like USA? U want that to happen in Nigeria? If u are truely a christian, u will preach against sin.
U said: "Tell them the love Jesus has for them and how he's forgiven them of all their sins and want them to stay saved. " And I ask u: do u think it is all sinners that acknowledge that they are sinning? They would even use the bible to defend their sins. So how would they repent then, if no one tell them that their sin is sin? Did Jesus and his apostles not spoke against sin?
I m not against speaking against sin, in fact without preaching against sin people cannot be saved.
But the reason of preaching against sin should be to lead people to christ.
I m not against works, because faith and works are related according to the books of James.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
livingchrist:
There is only one way to be saved and that is through Jesus Christ, not religion, mohammed, allah, or human righteousness Jesus is the only way, he is the saviour, the anointed one of God, to save people.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If the repentance does not lead to faith in Christ, it will lead to hell fire.

Acts 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Even the devils knows and believes that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and that He's the way, Truth and the Life, so what distinguishes you and them if you do not obey God's Word?

Even the devils obey His Word as an exception, so you're even worse than them and a sure candidate for hell if you don't keep the Word of God.

So keep using vague terms like faith to deceive yourself. You must obey God's Word Jesus otherwise you perish!
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Yes, Jesus Christ said, "Be ye Perfect/Holy even as God Himself is Holy/Perfect". He was not dicking around when He gave that commandment and all those listed as Old Covenant righteous men during the time of Jesus Christ, where first Holy in the sight of God, before being made Righteous by Him.undecided
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
livingchrist:
I m not against speaking against sin, in fact without preaching against sin people cannot be saved.
But the reason of preaching against sin should be to lead people to christ.
I m not against works, because faith and works are related according to the books of James.
This one u say is what I agree with. Good works alone can save no man. It is only faith in Christ that can save. But there is no faith without good works.
Let the homosexual supporter ramble on. I won't reply him. I thank God for bringing him out. I believe there are many like him in Christian threads, cunningly promoting evil.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
FarmTech:

This one u say is what I agree with. Good works alone can save no man. It is only faith in Christ that can save. But there is no faith without good works.
Let the homosexual supporter ramble on. I won't reply him. I thank God for bringing him out. I believe there are many like him in Christian threads, cunningly promoting evil.

Rather, It is not good works that saves rather we saved so that we can do good works, It is not faith that saves either it is Jesus that saves, faith is means through which salvation is received.

But faith cannot come without sound message which lead to repentance.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
John 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Are you indeed doing the work of God?
Look at the work above Jesus ask you to do to be saved.

jesusjnr1:
Even the devils knows and believes that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and that He's the way, Truth and the Life, so what distinguishes you and them if you do not obey God's Word?

Even the devils obey His Word as an exception, so you're even worse than them and a sure candidate for hell if you don't keep the Word of God.

So keep using vague terms like faith to deceive yourself. You must obey God's Word Jesus otherwise you perish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) / Saturday Or Sunday / THEHOMER: Now Lets Discuss The Big Bang & Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.