Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (37403 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by skedy1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
She saw you fit to be her baby father..but you rejected unknowingly..If I be you I go dey with three bottles of life and pepper soup now..
And two black bullet
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Problems no dey finish Sha...
"She used the right words to win any guy's heart....
Really, baami, what are those words so that I watch out too....
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
slimmax:
bros, other girls need to fear you o, common "thank you" online na him the girl carry belle. abeg put caution for others wey go come read this thread.
grin

Matter heap o
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by luminouz(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Don't mind them.
You and who?

Clout chaser oshi...

Will you geddifok?

1 Like

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by chatinent: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
berrystunn:

You have no serious thing going on in your life. Poor people have too much time ... Sleep, fucck , eat and gossip around.
I do.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Ladycewhy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:

My fowl for lay cooked egg baa?
How long ago did this toasting happen?You said early this year, what month?
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by chatinent: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Did she say you are responsible for the pregnancy? No!
Did she told you she's looking for a boyfriend? No!
So what is your point?

My point is that your point is off-point because I knew you'd leave the main points and point accusing fingers at the other point that isn't female!
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by chatinent: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:

Imagine...
So she should have continued begging and waiting for you? Lol...

Ain't no body got time for that. Moving on thinz. cool

That good energy you are trying to use and support her, use it and say the truth na. You won't die. Haba mana.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by chatinent: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Stomoney:
Thank your star bro. Have once been a victim na God save me. She fortunately lost her pregnancy with smartness and after that I con knack the girl like tomorrow no dey before she go wed another dullard grin. Shai na God really save me dat year

Mehn, I dey fear you o
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Future is female grin
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by chatinent: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
The5DME:
Chatinent, dem dey pay una to create all these fake stories?

Okay.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by The5DME(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=101145069]

Okay.[/quote] were
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Ladycewhy(f): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:

Mehn, I dey fear you o
How long ago did this toasting happen?You said early this year, what month?
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Blackdisciple(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
You are high for saying emotional rubbery .
For got someone's daughter pregnant and you are talking about emotional rubbery.
She didn't forced u not to use protection.

I just petty that girl sha.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by chatinent: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
manontree:
Seriously I think this made front page suspiciously

A seemingly nonsensical story suddenly appears on FP. How, why? So this Brad Pitt abi Sylvester Stallone wannabe dashing specimen was just on his own when this attention starved chic started toasting him. Our dude out of his superfluous benevolence rejected her as politely as possible. The story didn't end there. Somhow he recognized her in real life full of pregnancy that our dashing Brad Pitt believed was meant to have been used to trap him

Some people really have a big sense of importance of themselves. Wait, scratch that, some actually think we are all dumb and cant see beyond our noses

If this circus is by this rag to draw traffic, it's a poor one

The perfect time to have deleted this post was when you posted it.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by chatinent: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Blackdisciple:
You are high for saying emotional rubbery .
For got someone's daughter pregnant and you are talking about emotional rubbery.
She didn't forced u not to use protection.

I just petty that girl sha.

Why did you allow overnight tumbo turn your life downside up?
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Ladycewhy(f): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:

Why did you allow overnight tumbo turn your life downside up?
Are you avoiding my question mr writer?
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Happened to me 17years ago. Girls never change, they only evolve to applying another brand of make up.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Stomoney(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Baba wetin man go do
chatinent:

Mehn, I dey fear you o
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by willexyaho(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
God just saved you.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Durklil: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Really
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Ladycewhy(f): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

You and who?

Clout chaser oshi...

Will you geddifok?
I thought you were among the few discerning ones left on this forum.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Celsony: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
God save you

Anyways I help you create a working paypaPayPal account

Stop losing foreign payment

Get yourself a verified paper account that sends and receives money from any part of the world

Easy withdrawal to your local bank account

Receive money from any part of the world

Click the link below to get yourself a verified PayPal account now���

https:///gelgos
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I thought you were among the few discerning ones left on this forum.
I guess I have fallen from your good graces.

Poor me!! Should I commit suicide right now,darling? grin

1 Like

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Verysmart101: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
berrystunn:

You have no serious thing going on in your life.
Poor people have too much time ...
Sleep, fucck , eat and gossip around.

I know it's a lady that will post this rubbish as in guys don't bleep the shit outta you.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Ladycewhy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

I guess I have fallen from your good graces.

Poor me!! Should I commit suicide right now,darling? grin
That one concern you.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by princewarri1985: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bro you just dodged a bullet.....paternity fraud being perpetuated by women these days is on the rise, and guys we need to be smart and wise because some women don send some men to early grave. A man who ran a DNA testing center was interviewed and he sad that in most family 2 out of every 5 kids does not belong to the husband, and he said that he has also witnessed grown up men weeping and crying like a little child after they discovered that a kid they raised for 25 or 30 years were not theirs. So guys we need to wise up. No disrespect, there are still loyal and good women out there but the bad eggs are more.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
That one concern you.

Damn,you are feisty today. cheesy

What's it? End of the month paycheck? Queen Flo? Or something more personal? wink
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Ladycewhy(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Damn,you are feisty today. cheesy

What's it? End of the month paycheck? Queen Flo? Or something more personal? wink
Guy dey your dey. You have me missed up with someone you think you know.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by luminouz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Guy dey your dey. You have me missed up with someone you think you know.
K
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by bishop4life(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
slimmax:
bros, other girls need to fear you o, common "thank you" online na him the girl carry belle. abeg put caution for others wey go come read this thread.

bros bros.

thank you for the laughs abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.