Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. (7616 Views)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by MsPotato(f): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2011
What is wrong with a tribal mark? Is it not the same with Birth mark only it comes later? undecided
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

What is wrong with a tribal mark? Is it not the same with Birth mark only it comes later? undecided

it is different. A tribal mark is put on the face of child with a blade, scaring that child's face for life.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 2:00am On Apr 23, 2011
@ princek12

A tribal mark is put on the face of child with a blade, scaring that child's face for life

a birth mark on the face could equally scar a person's face for life

what if the person has teeny weeny tribal marks?
would could you settle for that?
I await your answer pls
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 2:04am On Apr 23, 2011
ahh, charley the man does not want any girl with tribal marks on their face.

It is his preference, just like some men do not like women who are taller than them or circumcised
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2011
I'd be so pissed at my parents if they gave me tribal marks. I'd never forgive them.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 2:13am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

check your face very well oh
you might just have some tiny number 11's!!
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 2:17am On Apr 23, 2011
I feel bad for the girl.

Man if a girl is fine and the only thing is she has small tribal marks, I think I could get past that.

I don't think people should do it to their kids anymore though in this day and age.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 2:21am On Apr 23, 2011
tribal marks I can take

tatoos?

now that is a big big turn off
and very scary too?

@ princek12

do you have any tatoos
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by MsPotato(f): 2:22am On Apr 23, 2011
Princek12:

it is different. A tribal mark is put on the face of child with a blade, scaring that child's face for life.

Still, I dont see anything wrong with it. Its not even her choice to leave a tribal mark on her face. And is having a tribal mark even a crime? Common now. . . My bf has a tribal mark on his two cheeks too but he hasnt done anything wrong so I dont see it as a problem at all.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 2:24am On Apr 23, 2011
I really hope that this practice is outlawed. The picture here is the picture that closely approximates how the girl looked like. This is not her actual picture; I found this picture on google.

Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 2:27am On Apr 23, 2011
toyemz:

tribal marks I can take

tatoos?

now that is a big big turn off
and very scary too?

@ princek12

do you have any tatoos
[color=#006600][/color]

I do not have any tattoos. I am a pretty clean cut guy. I did some modeling in NY when I was younger, so I really did not care for any tattoos.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by MsPotato(f): 2:31am On Apr 23, 2011
I still dont see anything wrong in tribal marks but if its your personal preferences than next time when you are ready to hit a girl, hit her in broad daylioht without make up on.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 2:33am On Apr 23, 2011
@princek12
wow
i was expecting to see some bear claw marks
just those
are you serious?
word of advice:
next time you go clubbing go with a flash light
so that you can see(in the dark) the girls'face
and don't drink so much
or better still meet the would bes  in broad day light
better of luck

1 Like

Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 2:38am On Apr 23, 2011
toyemz:

^^^

check your face very well oh
you might just have some tiny number 11's!!

Nah mate.

I have no marks on my face whatsoever. My face is clean as hell (no metro).

I bet you have those adidas marks dont you?
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 2:41am On Apr 23, 2011
Man, that is so minor

If she is otherwise a dime piece, wth not? Barely noticeable

Worst case scenario, she spends some money on plastic surgery to fix it up

I wouldn't let a great girl go because of something minor like that.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 2:43am On Apr 23, 2011
Geez, Men and that no homo/metro comment. Wdf, pisses me off to the core. Did anyone accuse anyone of being metro or homo. Who cares. kmrct angry

The OP said he finds tribal marks unattractive, even if the girl was very pretty its a no no for him
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 2:44am On Apr 23, 2011
@bloos_shed

NO dont have any marks
but have realised that some of the most beautiful nigerians are those with marks
i honestly think its a trivial issue,that its more important to get to know the inner person than the physical appearance

yes Im one of those!
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 2:44am On Apr 23, 2011
toyemz:

@princek12
wow
i was expecting to see some bear claw marks
just those
are you serious?
word of advice:
next time you go clubbing go with a flash light
so that you can see(in the dark) the girls'face
and don't drink so much
[b]or better still meet the would bes  in broad day light[/b]
better of luck

I have learned my lesson oooooo. I will be more careful next time. But it really sucks, sha! Odunmi gon.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 2:45am On Apr 23, 2011
Princek12:

I have learned my lesson oooooo. I will be more careful next time. But it really sucks, sha! Odunmi gon.
undecided

pele o
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 2:47am On Apr 23, 2011
Though I doubt it'd be that expensive to fix via plastic surgery.

She should probably get it done. Poor chick
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Geez, Men and that no homo/metro comment. Wdf, pisses me off to the core. Did anyone accuse anyone of being metro or homo. Who cares. kmrct angry

In 2011 where the moist epidemic among black males has peaked, it is very necessary to reassure others that you're not homo/metro lol. Simple.

toyemz:

@bloos_shed

NO dont have any marks
but have realised that some of the most beautiful nigerians are those with marks
i honestly think its a trivial issue,that its more important to get to know the inner person than the physical appearance

yes Im one of those!

Call me a shallow b@$t@rd, but hey, I've never seen a dime with tribal marks on her face, not even the barcode-type marks that people say are barely noticeable. It just doesn't look right.

And I'm not one for inner beauty, since I never want to get maried or have kids so that's all irrelevant, I couldn't care less. The dumber she is, the better.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 2:54am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Though I doubt it'd be that expensive to fix via plastic surgery.

She should probably get it done. Poor chick

I don't know whether you can fix it via plastic surgery. I am assuming that if plastic surgery could remove the tribal marks, then more people with marks would have had it removed. Then maybe it is an expensive surgery.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 2:57am On Apr 23, 2011
@blood_shed

And I'm not one for inner beauty, since I never want to get maried or have kids so that's all irrelevant, I couldn't care less. The dumber she is, the better

Ooops
Didnt know that guys with this viewpoint still existed.Most men want ambition and smartness to be part of the characteristics
glad to meet you sir!
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 2:58am On Apr 23, 2011
Princek12:

I don't know whether you can fix it via plastic surgery. I am assuming that if plastic surgery could remove the tribal marks, then more people with marks would have had it removed. Then maybe it is an expensive surgery.

They can fix almost anything with plastic surgery. A guy I knew in college was born with a cleft palate, they fixed him up

If they can fix that, surely they can fix some minor scarring

Wouldn't know the price though. If that is what is preventing her from having relationships, she should seriously look into it
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 3:02am On Apr 23, 2011
Blood_Shed:

In 2011 where the moist epidemic among black males has peaked, it is very necessary to reassure others that you're not homo/metro lol. Simple

Oh please, the people that are frequently saying no Homo are the undercover hom[i]os[/i]exuals. It is their guilty conscience  causing them to always utter it.

Phrases from men who utter the word no homo to their mates:

"Dude, you have got a nice bum but no homo"
"Dude, damn your di[i]c[/i]k is big, no homo"
"Dude, you got something on your face, let me wipe it off" *takes hanky, dabs it in the mouth and then wipes* "No homo"
"Dude, I want you to f[i]u[/i]ck me, but no homo"
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 3:04am On Apr 23, 2011
toyemz:

@blood_shed

And I'm not one for inner beauty, since I never want to get maried or have kids so that's all irrelevant, I couldn't care less. The dumber she is, the better

Ooops
Didnt know that guys with this viewpoint still existed.Most men want ambition and smartness to be part of the characteristics
glad to meet you sir!

Yes, and there are plenty of us out there smiley. Most of those men are just people who put up with nagging and other mess from their partners and just stay because they're weak.

Besides men who don't want to settle down and/or have children couldn't care less about "ambition and smartness".
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 3:05am On Apr 23, 2011
damn kandikane is taking this seriously
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 3:07am On Apr 23, 2011
Having a plastic surgery for tribal marks will just make it worse because they are deep incisions which cannot be lasered off so the only way  to  cover it up is by having skin grafts which will just be a weird multicolored face with the tones of skin.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ShyOne(f): 3:09am On Apr 23, 2011
I'm sorry but when I read this - I HURT INSIDE

Let me tell you why

Many people aren't forthright - they are so "politically correct" and so "etiquette proper" - that they will mask their feelings on REALLY IMPORTANT issues - which hurts because I DETEST IT sooo.

This scenario - a man misled by a "few marks" but goes ahead and has sex, spends the night(s) - and on and on til the break of more than one dawn.  She might have thought she "found the one."  To discover upon the end of a great weekend that she has been considered "a liar."

Come Monday - from a safe distance - the bomb is dropped by her Mr. Wonderful.  As a woman I would be enraged.  However, she sold herself cheap - she let a random stranger into her life too quickly w/no investigation/research.

Women:  I urge you to value yourself, who and what you are.  Don't sell yourself cheap.  If he waited for the 20 years before he even knew your name - he can wait some months so you can get to know each other - before you spread your beautiful legs.

Beware of Vermin

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 3:10am On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh please, the people that are frequently saying no Homo are the undercover hom[i]os[/i]exuals. It is their guilty conscience  causing them to always utter it.

Phrases from men who utter the word no homo to their mates:

"Dude, you have got a nice bum but no homo"
"Dude, damn your di[i]c[/i]k is big, no homo"
"Dude, you got something on your face, let me wipe it off" *takes hanky, dabs it in the mouth and then wipes* "No homo"
"Dude, I want you to f[i]u[/i]ck me, but no homo"

No, don't try it, I'm not one of those people. And to be honest I've hardly heard seen anybody use no homo when saying the things you quoted, if so then only jokingly. If someone is hiding their sexuality they'd be much smarter than the example you used.

I don't know maybe it's different in Nigeria.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 3:16am On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Having a plastic surgery for tribal marks will just make it worse because they are deep incisions which cannot be lasered off so the only way  to  cover it up is by having skin grafts which will just be a weird multicolored face with the tones of skin.

Hrm, I see. Never mind, then.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 3:29am On Apr 23, 2011
@shy_one
I'm sorry but when I read this - I HURT INSIDE
Let me tell you why
Many people aren't forthright - they are so "politically correct" and so "etiquette proper" - that they will mask their feelings on REALLY IMPORTANT issues - which hurts because I DETEST IT sooo.
This scenario - a man misled by a "few marks" but goes ahead and has sex, spends the night(s) - and on and on til the break of more than one dawn. She might have thought she "found the one." To discover upon the end of a great weekend that she has been considered "a liar."
Come Monday - from a safe distance - the bomb is dropped by her Mr. Wonderful
. As a woman I would be enraged. However, she sold herself cheap - she let a random stranger into her life too quickly w/no investigation/research.
Women: I urge you to value yourself, who and what you are. Don't sell yourself cheap. If he waited for the 20 years before he even knew your name - he can wait some months so you can get to know each other - before you spread your beautiful legs.
Beware of Vermin

well spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. / How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction / A Lady Sent Me This Text Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.