Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O (8391 Views)

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by ThiagoKid(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hustle ooo make you no allow your garri swell before you drink am

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Mizwalterz(f): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
uncle hustle ooo.. so your wife no go dey charge phone for neighbor house ooo.
because your children go look like that your neighbor...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by ThiagoKid(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hustle ooo make seun osewa no ignore your mentions o
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by ThiagoKid(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hustle ooo make u no go wear slippers go interview oo

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Erojepromise(f): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
hustle oh make you no dey beg #100 just to drink garri...
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by UNCL3(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2021
Hustle o, make your area transformer no first you blow.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by KidDarkness(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2021
My brother hustle oo, make you no go dey drag sacrifice for T-junction with spirits

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by uthlaw: 12:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Husstle oooo make u self go Dubai for holiday!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by uthlaw: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Husstle ooo make all ur street babes de eye you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by richmond500: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2021
grin hustle o, make bank charge no spoil the money weh u wan withdraw

26 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by richmond500: 12:51am On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:
My brother and sister in the lord hustle ooo, make you no see ur mate and hide for corner
what if that my mate na unknown gun men?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Burgerlomo: 2:04am On Apr 27, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 27, 2021
my brother hustle o make dem no use #100 suya collect ya babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2021
My brother hustle oo make dem no use iphone take snatch ur woman
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Angrygoat: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2021
I don't hustle tire,I wan go buy soap

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Drizzy5001(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Hustle ọ, make ur friends no turn you to photographer when dem dey snap group pictures grin

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by khengxlei(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Hustle o make ur street transformer no first u blow

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Haylel:

Hello, how can I get the free version of wootalk?
All his books are craps..... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write up
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by femi4: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Hustle o so that you ll not be making comments on every thread on front page

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
My brother hustle o. Make you no dey gossip people way dey flex life.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2021
My brother hustle. Make your babe no dey doubt your love for her because you no dey give her wetin she want.

Another guy will be able to offer everything.

(For jokes oh)
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:
All his books are craps..... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write up

I feel blessed you've read all my books. I know you haven't because you can't even afford 1.

Everyone who bought and read those books come back with praises, but those who read only the free versions are always upset with me.

Why? They felt I didn't give them everything for free — something is missing.

I know in Nigeria, we are entitled to get everything for free. Free things is our birthright as Nigerians. Undisputed truth.

I'm sorry for depriving you of your right. That is where your anger is coming from.

No one is above mistake, but when things are in our favor, we ignore other people's flaws, else, we use it against them.

It's just like when you approach a pretty girl you like, but unfortunately she rejected you or refused giving you sex.

At this stage, you'll begin to tell yourself she's not all that beautiful afterall and she uses bleaching cream, etc. You try to talk the person down to make yourself feel better. Low self-esteem.

Let me motivate you.

1. I wrote all the books with a broken screen phone
2. I formatted them myself
3. I proofread them myself
4. I designed the book covers
5. I sold them to humans, especially whites
6. They generated money (millions of Naira)
7. Now I smile to the bank every month without doing anything
8. The smart and hardwork of my past determination is enriching me for life while the haters hate

If you could spare some time and just do what I did, you'll never be broke, but here you are spending your time trying to tarnish another man's business because he didnt give it to you for free.

As you continue your "bring-him-down" act, so shall my blessings multiply.

Drop your USDT address make I send you small 5k via Cry.pto to use cool your temper or buy recharge card to call your girlfriend say the person wey you try to hate on send am to you.

I know the country is hard and the frustration in town leads to irrational behaviors against those that are making strides in life.

The money is from the crapy book though, but when I die, I won't go with any, so I love sharing when my spirit tells me.

Also, let me correct your English for the fun of it. You wrote, and I quote, "All his books are craps..... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write up

If you want to make money with books, ignore big grammar and keep it simple. A lot of authors don't know this — they want to appear intelligent, so the litter the book with vocabularies.

Correction

All his books are craps... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write-ups.

1. Eclipsis is three dots, like this "..." not 2 or 5
2. Write-ups
3. End it with a period

I replied you not to attack you, but to improve your life and encourage you to strive for growth instead of strangle another man from growth.

I no get your time o, but I know say no publicity be bad publicity as long as say I no go go jail.

I condescended to your level to reply for the sake of humility. Count yourself lucky I replied you. I'll ignore you from now.

P.S

My brothers, hustle o so that you go get plenty haters wey dey envy your progress and not you envying theirs. E get why. #Smile.

By the way, you can purchase this book I wrote to improve your written English or the other one to learn how to use haters to your advantage.

Business before pleasure!

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Seandisputed(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:
My brother and sister in the lord hustle ooo, make you no see ur mate and hide for corner
What if your mate na armed robber?
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

I feel blessed you've read all my books. I know you haven't because you can't even afford 1.

Everyone who bought and read those books come back with praises, but those who read only the free versions are always upset with me.

Why? They felt I didn't give them everything for free — something is missing.

I know in Nigeria, we are entitled to get everything for free. Free things is our birthright as Nigerians. Undisputed truth.

I'm sorry for depriving you of your right. That is where your anger is coming from.

No one is above mistake, but when things are in our favor, we ignore other people's flaws, else, we use it against them.

It's just like when you approach a pretty girl you like, but unfortunately she rejected you or refused giving you sex.

At this stage, you'll begin to tell yourself she's not all that beautiful afterall and she uses bleaching cream, etc. You try to talk the person down to make yourself feel better. Low self-esteem.

Let me motivate you.

1. I wrote all the books with a broken screen phone
2. I formatted them myself
3. I proofread them myself
4. I designed the book covers
5. I sold them to humans, especially whites
6. They generated money (millions of Naira)
7. Now I smile to the bank every month without doing anything
8. The smart and hardwork of my past determination is enriching me for life while the haters hate

If you could spare some time and just do what I did, you'll never be broke, but here you are spending your time trying to tarnish another man's business because he didnt give it to you for free.

As you continue your "bring-him-down" act, so shall my blessings multiply.

Drop your USDT address make I send you small 5k via Cry.pto to use cool your temper or buy recharge card to call your girlfriend say the person wey you try to hate on send am to you.

I know the country is hard and the frustration in town leads to irrational behaviors against those that are making strides in life.

The money is from the crapy book though, but when I die, I won't go with any, so I love sharing when my spirit tells me.

Also, let me correct your English for the fun of it. You wrote, and I quote, "All his books are craps..... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write up

If you want to make money with books, ignore big grammar and keep it simple. A lot of authors don't know this — they want to appear intelligent, so the litter the book with vocabularies.

Correction

All his books are craps... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write-ups.

1. Eclipsis is three dots, like this "..." not 2 or 5
2. Write-ups
3. End it with a period

I replied you not to attack you, but to improve your life and encourage you to strive for growth instead of strangle another man from growth.

I no get your time o, but I know say no publicity be bad publicity as long as say I no go go jail.

I condescended to your level to reply for the sake of humility. Count yourself lucky I replied you. I'll ignore you from now.

P.S

My brothers, hustle o so that you go get plenty haters wey dey envy your progress and not you envying theirs. E get why. #Smile.

By the way, you can purchase this book I wrote to improve your written English or the other one to learn how to use haters to your advantage.

Business before pleasure!

I still need d 5k.... So should i send you a POS account number ?

Make we see if you be the baba wey u claim...

Btw dear, i am a Nigerian American (forget that" - "crap).

YKw, let's chat on WhatsApp.... PM me...

Still Sha, where d 5k ?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tdyke4lyf(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2021
My brother hustle o make ur shoe no come dey give u bow leg as u walk.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:

I still need d 5k.... So should i send you a POS account number ?

Make we see if you be the baba wey u claim...

Btw dear, i am a Nigerian American (forget that" - "crap).

YKw, let's chat on WhatsApp.... PM me...

Still Sha, where d 5k ?

Post your USDT address. Every wise man who can use a phone and computer has a Cry.pto account.

Maybe, I'll change my mind. I'll still send the money, but it must be someone else on this thread.

Either the OP, the first or second female commenter, or a male commenter that gives me the best reason why he needs it. I'm even going to increase it a little.

I just wanted to let you know you shouldn't trandsfer your American frustration to others that are making progress in Nigeria.

I have travelled around the world more than you could ever do as a teenager, so keep your American talk to yourself. It's a cheap scamming tactic cheap people for fall. I hate you frust.rated scammers.

My last rely to you.

I'll pick someone else, just to push you into attacking me more in the future while I use it as a form of free advertisement.

Starting from today, I put as spell on you that you're going to become addicted to me. You'll always be searching for my name to view my latest comments so you can attack with your fake American accent. cheesy

Chai, I too like wahala. God, forgive me.

Chat on WhatsApp? You're joking. I haven't replied some fine girls and everyone chatting me up and willing to buy something from me na you I go come chat up? Dreamer. Keep it up.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Chidexsco8448(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Hustle ooo, mk u no dey hide from ur debtors & lie on top d matter
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Greetings, my brothers and sisters. The Lord told me to give one of you 5k+ via Cry.pto, but I don't know who to choose. Why should I choose you?

Click and read about it here https://www.nairaland.com/6525011/brother-hustle-o-make-no/1#101166546

absingle
folabayo
Tony142
Haylel
mytime24
Mizwalterz
Erojepromise
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by lilvicky68(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Brother hustle oh..make ilegend no list your name for online money oh...

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Xenry: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
My brother, hustle oo, make ur pikins no curse you for old age.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Post your USDT address. Every wise man who can use a phone and computer has a Cry.pto account.

Maybe, I'll change my mind. I'll still send the money, but it must be someone else on this thread.

Either the OP, the first or second female commenter, or a male commenter that gives me the best reason why he needs it. I'm even going to increase it a little.

I just wanted to let you know you shouldn't trandsfer your American frustration to others that are making progress in Nigeria.

I have travelled around the world more than you could ever do as a teenager, so keep your American talk to yourself. It's a cheap scamming tactic cheap people for fall. I hate you frust.rated scammers.

My last rely to you.

I'll pick someone else, just to push you into attacking me more in the future while I use it as a form of free advertisement.

Starting from today, I put as spell on you that you're going to become addicted to me. You'll always be searching for my name to view my latest comments so you can attack with your fake American accent. cheesy

Chai, I too like wahala. God, forgive me.

Chat on WhatsApp? You're joking. I haven't replied some fine girls and everyone chatting me up and willing to buy something from me na you I go come chat up? Dreamer. Keep it up.

Guy send d 5k... Faking life here on NL

Drop your aza let me be kind to u

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:

Guy send d 5k... Faking life here on NL

Drop your aza let me be kind to u

Make I just reply because I have seen an improvement in you. You no longer use 5 dots, but 3 dots. Keep it up. Whenever people chat with me, I try my best to improve them.

I'm never ashamed, so I'll drop a Cry.pto address to send it to and I'll add the money to the winner of the 5k.

If you don't use Cry.pto, then I'll mention someone to take the money.

I like people like you. Real givers, not fake ones like me.

The first person to quote this comment gets the gift on my behalf.

Muna4Real, do you want it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). / Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.