Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O (8370 Views)

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by KingAbdulazeez: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Make I just reply because I have seen an improvement in you. You no longer use 5 dots, but 3 dots. Keep it up. Whenever people chat with me, I try my best to improve them.

I'm never ashamed, so I'll drop a Cry.pto address to send it to and I'll add the money to the winner of the 5k.

If you don't use Cry.pto, then I'll mention someone to take the money.

I like people like you. Real givers, not fake ones like me.

The first person to quote this comment gets the gift on my behalf.

Muna4Real, do you want it?

Boss,
I Need The Money To Buy Foodstuffs.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by 44Bulldog(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Make I just reply because I have seen an improvement in you. You no longer use 5 dots, but 3 dots. Keep it up. Whenever people chat with me, I try my best to improve them.

I'm never ashamed, so I'll drop a Cry.pto address to send it to and I'll add the money to the winner of the 5k.

If you don't use Cry.pto, then I'll mention someone to take the money.

I like people like you. Real givers, not fake ones like me.

The first person to quote this comment gets the gift ont my behalf.

Muna4Real, do you want it?

0xd02849a26438E8cdA33a02D61a78947a11eD3972

USDT

Send screenshots after you don do am.

Abi u need btc wallet ?

Stop faking life... U stay online morning to night to fake life. I'm not dragging anything with you, just that someone lyk u don't have anything to offer...

U are a fu**king retards.. how do you function properly staying online all day ?

My simple advise, stop quoting yourself to promote a book that is not needed. Below is my btc Wallet address too.

Send it and drop the screenshot to confirm it to everyone.

12yfeyika1S4uZPuzPyNzuixnqtmQR3BhX
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:

Boss,
I Need The Money To Buy Foodstuffs.
Thank You.
He never chop sef... Don't loose guard your integrity for someone that you're better than.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by wemmy01(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Deasegun19:
hustle ooo, make u no dey live u dream life inside imaginations ooo

Best quote so far

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:

Guy send d 5k... Faking life here on NL

Drop your aza let me be kind to u

KingAbdulazeez, the below message is for you.

He wants to give me money since I'm broke and couldn't give him, so you're the first to quote that comment and you're entitled to take it on my behalf.

After the Nigerian American ( cheesy ) has sent it, use it for whatever you want. That's your luck.

I'm sending, but not to him or you — to one of those people I mentioned earlier.

I know Nigerians brag a lot (even the ones that have no bragging right) and my intention was to drag him out to brag about how he will help me.

Take the help on my behalf. Post your account number for him to send it.

Since I have already promised, I'll send mine — not to him, but one of the people I mentioned above.

The rich Americana guy will send to you while I send to one of those names I listed. This is how to make frustrated people spend for not watching their mouths.

I know he is going to runaway and won't send to you, but just post your account number let's see what he'll do. This kind of scenario has happened here more than 5 times and all of them ran away. I pray history doesn't repeat itself today.

Kindly mention his name when you post it.

Enjoy your free money.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Telegram234(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
ilegendd
This is how people loose opportunities.. And later they blame village people....
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Telegram234:
ilegendd
This is how people loose opportunities.. And later they blame village people....

Lol
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:
0xd02849a26438E8cdA33a02D61a78947a11eD3972

USDT

Send screenshots after you don do am.

Abi u need btc wallet ?

Stop faking life... U stay online morning to night to fake life. I'm not dragging anything with you, just that someone lyk u don't have anything to offer...

U are a fu**king retards.. how do you function properly staying online all day ?

My simple advise, stop quoting yourself to promote a book that is not needed. Below is my btc Wallet address too.

Send it and drop the screenshot to confirm it to everyone.

12yfeyika1S4uZPuzPyNzuixnqtmQR3BhX

Hungry man, I won't send to you. I just want to get you addicted to me so you can spend all your time on this forum chasing me as you waste your time while I ignore. It's been achieved. You'll think of me throughout this year, but after today, I'll ignore you.

I'll send the money, but not to a desperate Nigerian American wannabe like you. Lol.

I'll send it to a sensible human.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Hungry man, I won't send to you. I just want to get you addicted to me so you can spend all your time on this forum chasing me as you waste your time while I ignore. It's been achieved. You'll think of me throughout this year, but after today, I'll ignore you.

I'll send the money, but not to a desperate Nigerian American wannabe like you. Lol.

I'll send it to a sensible human.

Ok

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

KingAbdulazeez, the below message is for you.

He wants to give me money since I'm broke and couldn't give him, so you're the first to quote that comment and you're entitled to take it on my behalf.

After the Nigerian American ( cheesy ) has sent it, use it for whatever you want. That's your luck.

I'm sending, but not to him or you — to one of those people I mentioned earlier.

I know Nigerians brag a lot (even the ones that have no bragging right) and my intention was to drag him out to brag about how he will help me.

Take the help on my behalf. Post your account number for him to send it.

Since I have already promised, I'll send mine — not to him, but one of the people I mentioned above.

The rich Americana guy will send to you while I send to one of those names I listed. This is how to make frustrated people spend for not watching their mouths.

I know he is going to runaway and won't send to you, but just post your account number let's see what he'll do. This kind of scenario has happened here more than 5 times and all of them ran away. I pray history doesn't repeat itself today.

Kindly mention his name when you post it.

Enjoy your free money.

Dude has many Monika
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by VictoriaNkechi(f): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin Should I drop my own USTD Address
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by KingAbdulazeez: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:
He never chop sef... Don't loose guard your integrity for someone that you're better than.
Make I Drop My Acct. Number.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
VictoriaNkechi:
lol hustle oh grin
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:

This is true. No single food here, so had to chew garri. The picture below was taken today. One of the reasons I needed the money you wanted to give me.

You be Americana, your country good and you get money. I be Nigeriana, my country bad and I no get money.

The business wey I setup to make money, you wan spoil am for me because I no gree give you my books for free.

In the Bible, your type of people are are called wiz.ards. You hate seeing sunshine in other people's houses.

Stop and stay focused on your journey and God will bless you the way he endlessly blesses me with garri and avocado.

My dear, it's "Think And Grow Rich," not hate on people and grow rich.

I really entertained this thread today. It's time to check my portfolio.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by VictoriaNkechi(f): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol hustle oh grin
Mr hustler. you shouldn't be here undecided.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
VictoriaNkechi:

If you were among those I mentioned, then yeah; but you aren't. Yours may come another day.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by VictoriaNkechi(f): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
cheesy Alright
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Finewarriboy:
Dude has many Monika

No, only this one. The other ones like iClef, JoeCléf, etc. have been deactivated — they were for business. I'm here for business, not fun or trouble, but if you bring trouble, I eat it to my advantage.

I have too many fans and too many haters and too many people in-between. So, that's why. One day, you'll get to that level, but with the way you're acting, I doubt.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
richmond500:
what if that my mate na unknown gun men?
Cover your face and walk away. Then keep saying the lords prayer cheesy
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
VictoriaNkechi:

Mr hustler. you shouldn't be here undecided.
lol my dear hustle oh cheesy
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Finewarriboy: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

This is true. No single food here, so had to chew garri. The picture below was taken today. One of the reasons I needed the money you wanted to give me.

You be Americana, your country good and you get money. I be Nigeriana, my country bad and I no get money.

The business wey I setup to make money, you wan spoil am for me because I no gree give you my books for free.

In the Bible, your type of people are are called wiz.ards. You hate seeing sunshine in other people's houses.

Stop and stay focused on your journey and God will bless you the way he endlessly blesses me with garri and avocado.

My dear, it's "Think And Grow Rich," not hate on people and grow rich.

I really entertained this thread today. It's time to check my portfolio.

I don't remember asking you for any book
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Greetings, my brothers and sisters. The Lord told me to give one of you 5k+ via Cry.pto, but I don't know who to choose. Why should I choose you?

Click and read about it here https://www.nairaland.com/6525011/brother-hustle-o-make-no/1#101166546

absingle
folabayo
Tony142
Haylel
mytime24
Mizwalterz
Erojepromise
My brother the LORD said i should not accept it wink
Thank you, more blessing
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Seandisputed:

What if your mate na armed robber?
Just pass, you are covered.
Abi u no get faith? cheesy
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:

Thank you, more blessing
lol my sister the Lord asked me to drop my aza with you wink
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:

Thank you, more blessing

It seems you're the first on the list to quote this. But, if I may ask, why should I give it to you and not one of the other people I mentioned?

Also, my spirit is telling me to give it to a man, not a woman.

Anyway, give your reasons first.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Brother hustle oh..make ilegend no list your name for online money oh...

No na. I didn't list them because they don't have or asked for it — they have. I did it because I don't want to give it to the other guy and I don't want to fail my promise either.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Greetings, my brothers and sisters. The Lord told me to give one of you 5k+ via Cry.pto, but I don't know who to choose. Why should I choose you?

Click and read about it here https://www.nairaland.com/6525011/brother-hustle-o-make-no/1#101166546

absingle
folabayo
Tony142
Haylel
mytime24
Mizwalterz
Erojepromise

I think I need the 5k more than everyone else in that list, the reason I said that is because health is the most important thing in life.

I am a sickle cell patient, on the 21st of this months I was sick and was rushed to the hospital, I was hospitalized for 5days before I came back, I was given 2 drip and 1 bound of blood transfusion with some expensive drugs
and finally discharge after 5days,

1 bound of blood alone is far more than 15k, in addition to the 2 drips and expensive drugs, my father paid 80% of the money but we are still owning 20% debt, I know the female doctor that owns the private hospital so she allow me to go home and pay the remaining 20% debt wherever I have money, I think this your 5k will help me if I add it to other money in order to pay the debt,

All I am saying here is the truth, infact, click on the link below to see the thread I created that day out of frustration, I for don dey hell fire by now, but God say my time never reach

https://www.nairaland.com/6517327/god-wicked-doing
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by liveyourlife007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
na this kind topics dey push person to the wall.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

It seems you're the first on the list to quote this. But, if I may ask, why should I give it to you and not one of the other people I mentioned?

Also, my spirit is telling me to give it to a man, not a woman.

Anyway, give your reasons first.
I never said i wanted it nah.
Give it to any1 dat deserves it
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol my sister the Lord asked me to drop my aza with you wink
My brother brother, when did u become a prophet dat d lord is speaking to you cheesy
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

I think I need the 5k more than everyone else in that list, the reason I said that is because health is the most important thing in life.

I am a sickle cell patient, on the 21st of this months I was sick and was rushed to the hospital, I was hospitalized for 5days before I came back, I was given 2 drip and 1 bound of blood transfusion with some expensive drugs
and finally discharge after 5days,

1 bound of blood alone is far more than 15k, in addition to the 2 drips and expensive drugs, my father paid 80% of the money but we are still owning 20% debt, I know the female doctor that owns the private hospital so she allow me to go home and pay the remaining 20% debt wherever I have money, I think this your 5k will help me if I add it to other money in order to pay the debt,

All I am saying here is the truth, infact, click on the link below to see the thread I created that day out of frustration, I for don dey hell fire by now, but God say my time never reach

https://www.nairaland.com/6517327/god-wicked-doing
Brotherly..., you truely deserve it cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help,i Cant Kiss!!! / STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.