Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O (8373 Views)

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:

My brother brother, when did u become a prophet dat d lord is speaking to you cheesy
I got my inspiration immediately you got yours grin

so my sister my sister should i drop my aza wink
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by mytime24(f): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Greetings, my brothers and sisters. The Lord told me to give one of you 5k+ via Cry.pto, but I don't know who to choose. Why should I choose you?

Click and read about it here https://www.nairaland.com/6525011/brother-hustle-o-make-no/1#101166546

absingle
folabayo
Tony142
Haylel
mytime24
Mizwalterz
Erojepromise
thank u for mentioning me ooo, bt bros add two zero to make am 500k na grin

#kidding ooo
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

https://www.nairaland.com/6517327/god-wicked-doing

I can act tough all I want, but stories like this do make me feel emotional. One of the reasons I subscribed my DStv with the highest package just to vote for Laycon back then.

Brining emotion into your story is hypnotic and a marketing strategy. Though, in most cases, when I notice a story contains lots of emotions and sad stories, I don't bother reading, but I read this one.

On the other hand, two of us are too close on this forum — I would've wanted someone who hasn't benefited from me before.

Anyway, I'll send it to you. If you use Binance, click on Wallets > Spot > Deposit > Cry.pto and search for BUSD. Choose BE.P20 and send me the address.

Or just send me your Bina.nce email address and I'll send it via email.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
mytime24:
thank u for mentioning me ooo, bt bros add two zero to make am 500k na grin

#kidding ooo

Hahaha
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

I got my inspiration immediately you got yours grin

so my sister my sister should i drop my aza wink
I no b sister.
I b brotherly like you grin
So no need to drop ur aza again
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:

I never said i wanted it nah.
Give it to any1 dat deserves it

Okay, ma. (Though, I knew you were a man).
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

I can act tough all I want, but stories like this do make me feel emotional. One of the reasons I subscribed my DStv with the highest package just to vote for Laycon back then.

Brining emotion into your story is hypnotic and a marketing strategy. Though, in most cases, when I notice a story contains lots of emotions and sad stories, I don't bother reading, but I read this one.

On the other hand, two of us are too close on this forum — I would've wanted someone who hasn't benefited from me before.

Anyway, I'll send it to you. If you use Binance, click on Wallets > Spot > Deposit > Cry.pto and search for BUSD. Chose BE.P20 and send me the address.

Or just send me your Bina.nce email address and I'll send it via email.

See Bleep up o, I am not Into crypto and do not have a binance account, let me quickly check around if I can see someone that have
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

See Bleep up o, I am not Into crypto and do not have a binance account, let me quickly check around if I can see someone that have

I'll send you my referal link to open one. It's easy to open. You don't need to verify it. An unverified account can receive $300.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll send you my referal link to open one. It's easy to open. You don't need to verify it. An unverified account can receive $300.

OK sir, send it
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay, ma. (Though, I knew you were a man).

Hehehehehehe cheesy
Man indeed
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

OK sir, send it

Here is the link to use for the registration: https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=60155981

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Here is the link to use for the registration: https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=60155981

I have registered, I try login but it did not work, this is what it is showing

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

I have registered, I try login but it did not work, this is what it is showing

Remove the one with your email address. E get why.

Go to playstore and install the app. Search for Binance.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Remove the one with your email address. E get why.

Go to playstore and install the app. Search for Binance.

I have removed it, I am on playstore now, there are many binance there which of them should I download? See pics below

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

I have removed it, I am on playstore now, there are many binance there which of them should I download? See pics below

The first one.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Komu1048(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
My brother hustle ooo, make family no do wedding for you @age 40
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

The first one.

I have downloaded it, try login in but they are saying something like "this email verification code is wrong" I try to screenshot it but they said the App do not allow you to screenshot, I just weak

It seems I did mistake somewhere due to trying to open the account under pressure to receive the money quicker

Can I take like 2days off to study how this binance work and create a fresh account with the same link or is there an expiry time for the giveaway?
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

I have downloaded it, try login in but they are saying something like "this email verification code is wrong" I try to screenshot it but they said the App do not allow you to screenshot, I just weak

It seems I did mistake somewhere due to trying to open the account under pressure to receive the money quicker

Can I take like 2days off to study how this binance work and create a fresh account with the same link or is there an expiry time for the giveaway?

In that case, I'll give it to someone else. Your luck didn't shine today.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

Okay, let me be lenient. Create a Ku.coin account.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

In that case, I'll give it to someone else. Your luck didn't shine today.

I tried it one more time and it work, but do not know what to do at this point, see pics below

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

I tried it one more time and it work, but do not know what to do at this point, see pics below

Now you're talking like a man. Follow the instruction I gave earlier. Or on that page you opened, click on deposit.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Now you're talking like a man. Follow the instruction I gave earlier. Or on that page you opened, click on deposit.

Done.

0x556a139b2183eafd943ae1a777ff7a58f1cd0bd2

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:
I no b sister. I b brotherly like you grin So no need to drop ur aza again
lol see as u use ur mouth cast yourself..grin

so brotherly no dey show brotherly love again?
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Muna4real(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Make I just reply because I have seen an improvement in you. You no longer use 5 dots, but 3 dots. Keep it up. Whenever people chat with me, I try my best to improve them.

I'm never ashamed, so I'll drop a Cry.pto address to send it to and I'll add the money to the winner of the 5k.

If you don't use Cry.pto, then I'll mention someone to take the money.

I like people like you. Real givers, not fake ones like me.

The first person to quote this comment gets the gift on my behalf.

Muna4Real, do you want it?

I'm late embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

Done.

0x556a139b7a58f1cd0bd2

Done
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol see as u use ur mouth cast yourself..grin

so brotherly no dey show brotherly love again?
No b only cast,na half cast cheesy
Show sister love too
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Done

Seen, Thanks

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tony142:

Seen, Thanks

Click the link below and read how to buy a coin with the small money to multiply it into something big before September.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by lilvicky68(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

No na. I didn't list them because they don't have or asked for it — they have. I did it because I don't want to give it to the other guy and I don't want to fail my promise either.

Alright
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Tony142: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Click the link below and read how to buy a coin with the small money to multiply it into something big before September.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

Lol, OK sir, Although I am into Forex trading sha, but adding cryptocurrency to it will not be a bad idea, Thanks
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
folabayo:
No b only cast,na half cast cheesy Show sister love too
oya send ur aza :p
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

oya send ur aza :p
Wow..., are you serious?
U are a darling cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / See What I Discover In My Babe's Facebook (viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.