Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O (8375 Views)

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by aomine(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2021
my brodas hustle o make fine babes nor broke shame you da tin dey pain
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Haylel: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Finewarriboy:

Even my 14yr old Nephew(omotètè) go write something more matured than this ur cheap otumokpor..
Then encourage your 14 year old nephew to make stressless cash by going into KDP.

PS: I'm allergic to negativity, so my eyes didn't peruse the rest of the things you wrote.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2021
Mizwalterz:
uncle hustle ooo.. so your wife no go dey charge phone for neighbor house ooo.
because your children go look like that your neighbor...
Lol
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
My brother hustle o make you no use your boxer do wash and wear
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Haylel: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tony142:

I do not think so, i am still an undergraduate, 200L
Check the number you gave me, it's not showing as a WhatsApp number.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 8:27am On May 01, 2021
folabayo:
My brother and sister in the lord hustle ooo, make you no see ur mate and hide for corner

Lol. Did this happen to you?
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 8:29am On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
grin hustle o, make bank charge no spoil the money weh u wan withdraw

Lol. You off me.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 8:32am On May 01, 2021
iLegendd:

I feel blessed you've read all my books. I know you haven't because you can't even afford 1.

Everyone who bought and read those books come back with praises, but those who read only the free versions are always upset with me.

Why? They felt I didn't give them everything for free — something is missing.

I know in Nigeria, we are entitled to get everything for free. Free things is our birthright as Nigerians. Undisputed truth.

I'm sorry for depriving you of your right. That is where your anger is coming from.

No one is above mistake, but when things are in our favor, we ignore other people's flaws, else, we use it against them.

It's just like when you approach a pretty girl you like, but unfortunately she rejected you or refused giving you sex.

At this stage, you'll begin to tell yourself she's not all that beautiful afterall and she uses bleaching cream, etc. You try to talk the person down to make yourself feel better. Low self-esteem.

Let me motivate you.

1. I wrote all the books with a broken screen phone
2. I formatted them myself
3. I proofread them myself
4. I designed the book covers
5. I sold them to humans, especially whites
6. They generated money (millions of Naira)
7. Now I smile to the bank every month without doing anything
8. The smart and hardwork of my past determination is enriching me for life while the haters hate

If you could spare some time and just do what I did, you'll never be broke, but here you are spending your time trying to tarnish another man's business because he didnt give it to you for free.

As you continue your "bring-him-down" act, so shall my blessings multiply.

Drop your USDT address make I send you small 5k via Cry.pto to use cool your temper or buy recharge card to call your girlfriend say the person wey you try to hate on send am to you.

I know the country is hard and the frustration in town leads to irrational behaviors against those that are making strides in life.

The money is from the crapy book though, but when I die, I won't go with any, so I love sharing when my spirit tells me.

Also, let me correct your English for the fun of it. You wrote, and I quote, "All his books are craps..... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write up

If you want to make money with books, ignore big grammar and keep it simple. A lot of authors don't know this — they want to appear intelligent, so the litter the book with vocabularies.

Correction

All his books are craps... Poor English plus secondary school kind of write-ups.

1. Eclipsis is three dots, like this "..." not 2 or 5
2. Write-ups
3. End it with a period

I replied you not to attack you, but to improve your life and encourage you to strive for growth instead of strangle another man from growth.

I no get your time o, but I know say no publicity be bad publicity as long as say I no go go jail.

I condescended to your level to reply for the sake of humility. Count yourself lucky I replied you. I'll ignore you from now.

P.S

My brothers, hustle o so that you go get plenty haters wey dey envy your progress and not you envying theirs. E get why. #Smile.

By the way, you can purchase this book I wrote to improve your written English or the other one to learn how to use haters to your advantage.

Business before pleasure!

So, I want to do business with you. Have a contact?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 8:39am On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
I got my inspiration immediately you got yours grin
so my sister my sister should i drop my aza wink
Boss, hustle oo.

I no know why na you I focus. I no know why na you I dey tell but just hustle o
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

Boss, hustle oo.

I no know why na you I focus. I no know why na you I dey tell but just hustle o
lol my bro na this week alert go enter I swear down..

wire me least 2k mk i use soft till e enter,I dey on zero ATM
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 9:33am On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol my bro na this week alert go enter I swear down..

wire me least 2k mk i use soft till e enter,I dey on zero ATM

Would have given you. Completely broke here.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 9:36am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

Would have given you. Completely broke here.
no qualms man...

but hustle oh mk u no scratch ur head when ur niqqas bill u wink
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 9:37am On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
no qualms man...

but hustle oh mk u no scratch ur head when ur niqqas bill u wink

Copied. lol
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 10:02am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. Did this happen to you?

Yes ooo. 3yrs ago, babe quick get wrk and she was all classy and porsh, while I still de sleep and wake eating mama's food.
That faithfull day, as I sight her from afar, i just quickly change direction. Can't come and kill myself
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
Hustle make dem no use your teeth do opener for family meeting.

Chaii, una no go kii person here!
Na true, sha.
Who wan ask a big man to use teeth open drink for am?
Fear no de catch am??
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 10:22am On May 01, 2021
folabayo:

Yes ooo. 3yrs ago, babe quick get wrk and she was all classy and porsh, while I still de sleep and wake eating mama's food.
That faithfull day, as I sight her from afar, i just quickly change direction. Can't come and kill myself

I can relate. Hope things have changed for the better.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 10:26am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

I can relate. Hope things have changed for the better.
Yea..., thank God for life.
Though i haven't gotten to dat peak.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by chatinent: 10:28am On May 01, 2021
folabayo:
Yea..., thank God for life. Though i haven't gotten to dat peak.

Oluwa dey.

Have a good day.
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by folabayo(f): 11:13am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

Oluwa dey.

Have a good day.
Sure...
Hv a nice day
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by JenniferEkubo(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2021
Haylel:

That is because this life is like yam. The more you peel it ...
Wo, I sha know it's like yam and that's why free things are good sometimes.
was just kidding
Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
chatinent:
Hustle make dem no use your teeth do opener for family meeting.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Deasegun19:
hustle ooo, make u no dey live u dream life inside imaginations ooo
winner

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
folabayo:
My brother and sister in the lord hustle ooo, make you no see ur mate and hide for corner
This one hit me.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Osibajo2023: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hustle o, make ur children no grow 4 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Osibajo2023:
Hustle o, make ur children no grow 4 Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) / Naija Guys And Fruity Dicks, See All Types / How Did You Lose Ya Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.