Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (74446 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Guyman02: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
, you claim to be youth leader in Gboko, see your state

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Diamondplus1805(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
The killings are too many.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by southsouthking(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Metu2016:
I weep for Nigeria

Shut up and weep for yourself guy.
Somebody gave me FB to sell for him so i can even get some little stipends from the sales, you got the ids and changed the whole logins then you blocked me, made the guy to i was the one that ripped him.
Your family will weep over you just like the way everyone is weeping about the situation of the country.
Thief

Metu2016 you will live a wretched life, and that 2000naira will continue to hurt you for the rest of your Life

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

That Buhari is truly working with Fulanis to take over Nigeria? Does that sentence even make sense to you? I guess he's working with bandits, ESN and IPOB too. Buhari is leaving the presidential seat soon but the problems will still be here just like it was here before Buhari came on board.

Won't you meet your end? How soon, you can never know.

Before your stupi.d buhari, it was never like this, and after your stupi.d buhari, it won't be like this, you hiding under your keypad spewing rubbish has more sense that the governor abi, you people should keep it up until it gets to your door.

it's only you and your zombies will meet their end in the hands of this evil crises, including your families, keep it up, keep clapping for evil on the land

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by samwheel(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

That Buhari is truly working with Fulanis to take over Nigeria? Does that sentence even make sense to you? I guess he's working with bandits, ESN and IPOB too. Buhari is leaving the presidential seat soon but the problems will still be here just like it was here before Buhari came on board.

If buhari hadn't been silent when d fulani menace was getting out of hand, ESN won't be in existence, likewise amotekun. But his body language was enough to tell dat he's in full support of d herdsmen.
And for ur information, most of d killings going on in d east are done by saboteurs.

6 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Jdbrasco2: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
But some tivs are still supporting the supporter of APC govt. As if naa jazz.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by obimag(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
This man lament a lot . Pls, do the needful and secure your people. This is perilous time that calls for action not lamentation .

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by solexjames(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
President Buhari is innocent of this accusation, he's the man of the people.
God bless Nigeria.
keep quite
shiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by GROWTHSET(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
How did this guy become Governor Saying rubbish against the President a ND commander of the arm force
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by naijadrivablog: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Orton the fearless. I saw this video.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Obakoolex(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
If buhari was a coach of the super Eagles , with his performance so far, do u think he will b sacked ?? If u think he will b sacked , click like , if u don't think he will click dislike
If you're more than 16 years old and you reason like this then It's a great pity
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Jayrow08: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
See dead body 4 ground Nobody even put hand 4 head, *chai* dem don dey use to am self.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by naijadrivablog: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
They told us that someone wants to islamise Nigeria. Could it be true?

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by naijadrivablog: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Ok
Prophetic words.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by ogbonnachrys: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good morning Ortom

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Maobichek:

This is horrible indeed, I shed tears when I put myself in the shoes of the relatives of those slain in cold blood.

God forbid that it happen to any of my relatives but the truth remains that these are human beings slain in their own country.

I have always believe that Nigeria will be better cos I'm in the FCT (relatively calm security wise but Niger state is not safe now, it may escalate down to FCT soon, "God forbid".)
It's really terrible and you see one stupi.d maasoap typing trash, it will never be our portion but you see those happy, glamouring about this things, hmm i pity them

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jashub:
This man is right : Buhari is indeed working for these bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen. And the sooner Nigerians accept this, the better it would be.
Ortom is not right at all. Why should Ortom always make things being seen in ethno-religious perspective?
About 100 people were killed in Zamfara the same week, many NE part of Yobe and Maiduguri were overrun by terrorists but he is always quick to make inflammatory statements.
I prefer him to call the President weak than making such baseless statement which affect both the Fulani and non-fulani.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
This has always been my position and that's the fact that Buhari is very determined to make his fulani ethnic stock the dominant tribe in Nigeria. Anybody with a contrary view is either being stupid or he/she is a fulani beneficiary of the present bloody setup and imbalances.

There won't be peace anywhere in Nigeria as long as that wicked,divisive ,tribal and highly insensitive Buhari is still in Aso rock ! He is the pivot upon which all the problems of the land rotate. Orton is very right,Buhari's mission is to give every inch of Nigeria's territories to the fulanis - locals and foreigners from elsewhere !

We can't afford to keep silent in the face of these bloodlettings and violent killings of Nigerians while the government of Buhari pretends to be helpless. We must demand an immediate resignation of Buhari now ! Enough is enough or our mumu neva do ?

#BUHARIMUSTGONOW !

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Obakoolex(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
President Buhari is innocent of this accusation, he's the man of the people.
God bless Nigeria.
May you father your children the way buhari is ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
GROWTHSET:
How did this guy become Governor Saying rubbish against the President a ND commander of the arm force
Oh lawd, why won't i believe some of you typing rubbish is behind this killing sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
Ortom is not right at all. Why should Ortom always make things being seen in ethno-religious perspective?
About 100 people were killed in Zamfara the same week, many NE part of Yobe and Maiduguri were overrun by terrorists but he is always quick to make inflammatory statements.
I prefer him to call the President weak than making such baseless statement which affect both the Fulani and non-fulani.
Look at them, SMH

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good morning Benue state.

E don finally reach una

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

Before your stupi.d buhari, it was never like this, and after your stupi.d buhari, it won't be like this, you hiding under your keypad spewing rubbish has more sense that the governor abi, you people should keep it up until it gets to your door.

it's only you and your zombies will meet their end in the hands of this evil crises, including your families, keep it up, keep clapping for evil on the land

Any assurance that it can't be you and your family members next? The evils you wish others shall befall you.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Bbqgrillsnafool: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fact. Only vulture griller doesn't know. A dumbass he will continue to be

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by reiddecuti: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fact.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by gaftsoil(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nazi Nnamdi Kanu told you people about this years ago and you called him names because of hatred. GOOD MORNING ORTOM

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Any assurance that it can't be you and your family members next? The evils you wish others shall befall you.
I am not wishing you evil atall, you are the one inviting evil to your door step and so shall it be, except you desist from glamouring on slaughtered innocent people, until you stop supporting evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kreme:

Shut up there before thunder fire you! In the past administrations, the level of insecurities has never been this high... I want to believe that you voted for this man in error or probably by choice, and if you are still not regretting your choice of vote in 2015 and 2019 general elections, May God punish you

Emotional trash. You are all defending one criminal organisation or the other but still come to shout Buhari. Sense is very far from many of you. The same criminals will kill the police or soldiers and you will clap for them.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Henrydonland:
That is just the plain truth.

I just priced one kilo of chicken today and it is already 2000 naira so I just chop my rice with nothing.

Where are those optimistic zombies who believe Nigeria will rise again.

Went to fill gas cylinder of 12.5kg.

The price has jumped from N3,000 to N4,500.

And same one kilo of chicken was N1,000 by September, 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by nairalee(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
This guy got balls. I love this guy.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bbqgrillsnafool:
Fact. Only vulture griller doesn't know. A dumbass he will continue to be
So with maasoap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.