Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me (47141 Views)

Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? / Superstitious People Disgusts Me / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by crystalmoon(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by crystalmoon(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by aktolly54(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
crystalmoon:
what does not matter kanye west will suffer for marrying a hoe it has already started
yes but they both enjoy the moment together in the past, shit are always bound to happen
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Dangerousboy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Babysho:
What of your own dirty past of being a Nigerian??
really? grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Dannyilo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
From all indications you are still not exposed to the real world. She slept with 100 men and so fcking what? From your response, you must be very judgemental. You prioritized sex over everything in life. Even prostitutes get married to better men and leave well after. Don't carry African mentality of sexuality to do oyibo love abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Ezyp(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Justkatty:
See what green card is doing to you���
Hustle well and leave the country with your hard earn money, you'll see yourself walking on high shoulders,and not the other way round.
Best advice given..
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by stayclearofme: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol this one dey find love from 24yrs old white lady.. lol cheesy cheesy you never see anything 10 men small sef... Abeg collect your green card and jakpa! Love ko love ni.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by ukaface(f): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Think about the green card na
so because of green card,Nigerian girls are useless Abi? Issokay

Then whatever you see whilst dating an oyibo, take it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by rollandben(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Look, you are black and she is white!
yu were born here in Nigeria and she was born in the United states...the fact is that you guys are not ON the same race...you were even lucky she confided HER past with you.
Sha, if you don't like HER for HER past, please pass HER to me. I'm very pleased with her past.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Hassanmaye(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
ukaface:
so because of green card,Nigerian girls are useless Abi? Issokay

Then whatever you see whilst dating an oyibo, take it.
Man must find anyway to leave this country abeg sorry
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by ronyman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin grin grin angry
donbachi:
As sweet as u..e be like,u be chocolate factory.abeg cut chocolate give us.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by captainking(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:
I hope everyone is having a good day. Here's my story and I'd try to be brief as much as I can.

About four months ago I met this white girl on Instagram and since then we've been talking day in day out. I'm surprised af how quick we both connected in a very short time and to be honest I can tell that she's crazy about me and I'm as well. As a matter of fact she broke up with her ex boyfriend so she could focus on our relationship because according to her she hasn't met someone as sweet as me and I was actually cool with it since no girl has shown me such love in my entire life.

We are both in our early 20s (24 years old) and we 've both promised each other a lot, we plan on seeing for the first time in Nigeria very soon but after last night's conversation, I actually don't feel the same way I felt for her when we started talking.

She confessed to have been with 8 guys after I asked her how many guys she's dated in the past, then she said 9 and later 10 and said she has lost count of how many times she's had sexx. And oh I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet though but last night I was about to and after hearing all of her confessions I had to go offline and she's been begging me for forgiveness but I've been ignoring her.

I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I'm deeply in love with her and I see a future with her as well but her past disgusts me so much and I don't feel sexx with her would be something special when we finally decide to get married in the future. Should I continue to lead her on till when I get a green card and just ditch her afterwards or should I just cut ties with her now that I have the opportunity to?

Ps: She's based in America while I'm in Nigeria and for those that would say I'm not a saint, oh well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm still a virgin and haven't had sex in my entire life. I'm not saying she should be a virgin but I feel like 10 guys in the past is a bit on the high side. Please NL members, I need advice on what to do. Thank you in advance.

Update:
I've been reading all of the comments and I appreciate everyone of you that took out time to advice me on what to do.

First I'd like to say that my intentions of talking to her was pure and genuine. I wasn't thinking of using her to get a green card. And second I didn't say I was looking for a virgin but it's all good now.

I actually did followed my heart like most persons here suggested and we are both cool now. We hope to see where this leads us in the future. Thank you again.
a girl with 10 body counts is actually low...when 18 years old ladies of these days have over 40 body counts....
accept her please...
dosent she have friends?? make i share too nah
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Indispensable85(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Just say you are lucky and thank God

Lol........ You can be lucky too. Luck nor be for one person na...... But I'm grateful to God.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by focus7: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:
I hope everyone is having a good day. Here's my story and I'd try to be brief as much as I can.

About four months ago I met this white girl on Instagram and since then we've been talking day in day out. I'm surprised af how quick we both connected in a very short time and to be honest I can tell that she's crazy about me and I'm as well. As a matter of fact she broke up with her ex boyfriend so she could focus on our relationship because according to her she hasn't met someone as sweet as me and I was actually cool with it since no girl has shown me such love in my entire life.

We are both in our early 20s (24 years old) and we 've both promised each other a lot, we plan on seeing for the first time in Nigeria very soon but after last night's conversation, I actually don't feel the same way I felt for her when we started talking.

She confessed to have been with 8 guys after I asked her how many guys she's dated in the past, then she said 9 and later 10 and said she has lost count of how many times she's had sexx. And oh I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet though but last night I was about to and after hearing all of her confessions I had to go offline and she's been begging me for forgiveness but I've been ignoring her.

I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I'm deeply in love with her and I see a future with her as well but her past disgusts me so much and I don't feel sexx with her would be something special when we finally decide to get married in the future. Should I continue to lead her on till when I get a green card and just ditch her afterwards or should I just cut ties with her now that I have the opportunity to?

Ps: She's based in America while I'm in Nigeria and for those that would say I'm not a saint, oh well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm still a virgin and haven't had sex in my entire life. I'm not saying she should be a virgin but I feel like 10 guys in the past is a bit on the high side. Please NL members, I need advice on what to do. Thank you in advance.

Update:
I've been reading all of the comments and I appreciate everyone of you that took out time to advice me on what to do.

First I'd like to say that my intentions of talking to her was pure and genuine. I wasn't thinking of using her to get a green card. And second I didn't say I was looking for a virgin but it's all good now.

I actually did followed my heart like most persons here suggested and we are both cool now. We hope to see where this leads us in the future. Thank you again.

It's good you have made up with her but just to add one. Please learn to value those that values you.

Your kind of attitude is what makes many partners in relationship lies to cover up. When a lady opened up to you like this it means she felt she can trust you.

Both someone who has had sex with one pers
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by SomehowBROWN(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol, you need a woman in your life, somebody u can touch and not some far off dream cuz she def would have sex with som1 else before u can mak it to the abroad
Lifeisnotfair:

Update:

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by focus7: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:

Update:

It's good you have made up with her but just to add one or two things. Please learn to value those that values you.

Your kind of attitude is what makes many partners in relationship lies to cover up. When a lady opened up to you like this it means she felt she can trust you.

And let me tell you some of these so call virgins or holy than thou ladies can be terrible in manners because of their poor socialization or exposure. Ladies like yours is experience and we make life sweet for you
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by lereinter(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Though I don't believe

But

How many girls have you been with?

Use her click to move, is it a must to marry her
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by limcar: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Greystone:

Small number like 8 and you are here shouting.

A girl confessed to me a while back that she has fvcked more than 40 guys. She’s less than 30 years old mind you.

You white babe is almost a virgin sef.

If a typical Naija babe tells you her real body count, you will run mad
yeh! I'm going to my village.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by RealDaughter(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
She is a good girl,we wey don lose count Kwanu? We don die? Me these days am like,
THEM: Hello Real,is been long @ Feminine hotel.
ME: Oh your face looks familiar shocked
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by limcar: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Michaelpsych:
My brother it doesnt matter,her past is her past,every girl is jus like that,so u better stick to her,my girl wey dn Bleep 15 men nkor,did I leave her,no,we are still together doing well
jesus of nazareth!
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by limcar: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Rhozabeth:
This guy, if u no get sense abg go borrow sense! Shey na Nigerian girls wey their body count don reach 50, u will not know and they will not tell u anything, na them u wan roll with? Abeg bro think twice o and make a wise decision.
50 ke. Take am easy now. We neva marry
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Ujele: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:

Update:

Only a girl who truly loves you will tell you about her past. She could have lied about it.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by tunnex190: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Immaturity is worrying you. She's just open-minded and told you the truth which you found difficult to deal with. That's how they are raised there. You hate the truth... And then you want to plan evil attack for her by using her. Do you think you can ever see a girlfriend in Nigeria that will tell you how many men she has had sex with?

If you lose this opportunity God has given to you, then you will struggle to make it. She has a pure heart, if you can deal with her, go ahead, if you cannot handle how many men she has slept with, let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by erinatso: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
for naija a girl to tell u the truth about her past na crime oo hmmm wen will some guys use their carry come head to tink straight? bt wait oo if to say she been lie to u about her past shea u for dey happy and officially ask ask her to be ur girlfriend abi?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by scofield114: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
she lives in USA i wouldnt care if its everyone she bleeped in america my concern will be for the green card
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
i smell lies in this story
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by richmanrichard: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
give her contact. The one wey i dey date now dey 38 yrs n is brit. I wan u.s n younger lady because she go dey give me better money
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by donsheddy1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:

Update:

The both of you na children.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by fkj950ax(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:

I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I'm deeply in love with her and I see a future with her as well but her past disgusts me so much

You aren't serious dude.
Body count?
WTF is that?
You love her and she disgust you at the same time?
Grow some balls dude. You are confusing yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Hydronium(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Love is blind...
If you no open your eyes now, na marriage go open am for you
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by happame: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
we don ear

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by olamide0147: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

And you post it on Nairaland

Nairaland that doesn’t forget, remember obi and pantami ?
Did I mentioned that am scamming her or what, bro be wise that's the one surest way to leave this zoo and she knew about my plans lol we ain't getting married for life just till I get my papers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.