Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Should Be My Reply to her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be My Reply to her? (4105 Views)

A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:44pm On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:

Your mum isn't a Nigerian?

U lack manners........
Wud.............u categorize yo own a girl or lady??

1 Like

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Opemiposii(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2021
if she's worth it u can honour her offer.. and if she is nt.. u can decline her offer
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Looter100: 7:33pm On May 01, 2021
As a small boy wey I be if dat bro later take that hungry girl out hin go pain me ooooo
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Looter100: 7:34pm On May 01, 2021
If dat bro later take that hungry girl out hin go pain me ooo
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Dre183(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:

I don't have the strength to exchange words for long.. If "nigeria girls" are useless, and this stage of ur life ure still dealing with girls then u are anything surrounding that uselessness

Are u pained?

If yes, that means u are useless too grin

1 Like

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Dre183(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:

Your mum isn't a Nigerian?
My mum na woman not girl. cool

Useless mofo

1 Like

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by NeeKlaus: 8:39pm On May 01, 2021
Irijosa777:
Straight to the point, I asked this girl out sometime ago but she told me she is not interested in a relationship, me being a person who easily respect people decision decided not to bother her since she is not interested in a relationship at then.
She just celebrated her birthday and she asking me to take her out for chopping.
Below are the place she said I should take her to.
kada
Domino's
Film house
Market square
Phil hallmark
Nadia
Stop to shop
At the moment I'm still looking for the proper reply to her, if you have a good reply please drop it because I told her that I want to consult the elders first before giving her my word.
Lol, you are in Uniben.
Baba, leave that girl and focus on other things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2021
Looter100:
If dat bro later take that hungry girl out hin go pain me ooo
lolzzzzz.
I did not take her out...
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by VicM6: 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
My question is what question did you ask her before she said “let me think then.”

Don't confuse the gods.
walia the gods are confused already especially with this fasting... Enugbe....
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by VicM6: 11:02pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
My question is what question did you ask her before she said “let me think then.”

Don't confuse the gods.
mtcheew, walia the gods are confused already especially with this fasting... Enugbe.... gods wey don enter express since 1999.
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by VicM6: 11:05pm On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
He was the one that wanna take someone out, if you know she as not add up any value to you, or she doesnt worth anything why bring up that subject
you jst dey taku everybody anyhow... Well, wetin concern Actor and Boss.. na Actor dey alwys suffer.....See this your trouser wey u use snap so for ur profile enh abeg come dash me make i use am sew shirt and trouser lenght.... Haba, fear God o.... how come only you go carry 6yards of cloth take sew trouser alone..... Nawa o, bubu is confused and speechless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING/ Another Tiwa Savage Sextape, Alleged Released Again..(photos/video).. / If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! / Is It Harder To Find A 'good Man' Or A 'good Woman'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.