Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (57260 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by BigYash: 9:22pm On May 01, 2021
SportsHD:

disembark from that vertical cappins
You still carry December matter come here? These children wilk never change
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Melonny(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
To test if she get Ogbanje.. just write 10 football games. Show it to her and make her agree with the possible outcomes you have chosen. Then put money. If the game come, na Ogbanje. If it no come, baba na you no wise.
Sha share the games with me.. who knows, your wife may make me a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by CHoccolaTE: 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
Taking a car loan will turn out to be another terrible mistake.
A car is a liability, you must buy fuel all the time and perform other maintainance that cost money, and you have to be saving money to pay back the loan while shelling out money everyday to maintain the car.
Better wait till you can afford your own car like your wife said.

You see how hard submission is for women? You feel bad that your wife is always telling you what to do for your two years of marriage even if she is right, imagine women have to submit to their husbands their whole lives whether the husband get sense or not,they are expected to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by MummyD2020(f): 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?

But she gives you good advise na. Its not as if she is foolish in her thoughts. Are you sure that its not hpride that is disturbing you? What is there if you let her know your plans? If you dont trust ifa, why not go the Christian way? Has she displayed any ogbanje like character at night? You are wearing the shoes
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Elzakzaky: 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
Ynix:
not now, not tomorrow or next
Nigeria will be better for me. Be careful what you wish for
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by BBright1: 9:26pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:

A man must be in control of his life!
Before I found her, I was doing ok with my life.
She even suspects some of our neighbours as being diabolical and thus rejects any gifts/money from them. Even rejected money and drinks from them during my daughter's birthday!
She is just being careful. mr
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2021
He should be grateful to his wife, and this last decision he should try what his wife suggested, there is no need to gamble, so far his own choices were not fruitful and his wife choices could be better.

I suggest he thanks her for her support and appreciate her.

Originalsly:
Bro.... you must be a redpiller! I can almost swear... if you are drowning... you'll prefer drown than to be rescued by a woman. This your situation has nothing to do with obanje.... unless you are. I can understand you as a man making a decision contrary to your wife's advice... that's normal with us men... especially when we know we know better. But when the wife's advice turns out to be better ... we look to see where we went wrong in our decision making process.... it will never occur to us to find out from her how she came to her decision... she was just lucky....what does she know? But Bro... after 3 times??..... should it be me.... I will consult her before making any decision... even if I be graduate and she illiterate. You are just unwilling to accept that she makes better decisions than you... it is a mystery to you... being Black....how do we solve mysteries?.... blame it on the spiritual .... she be obanje... EOD.. you're out.
you have a gift horse under your roof and don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Freemasonry: 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
Uncle I have just one question for you:
Us it you or your ego talking?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Cnach: 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
So it now a crime that God discovered he created some one who lacked good brain and then blessed him with a good brain as wife.
When African man think of how phone is produced, with the confusion that follows while trying to know its mechanism his last resort must be that oyibo juju no be here.
No listen to ur God give be looking for ogbanje
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by CheedyJ(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2021
Travel abroad and get deported within a month grin..you’re stuck with her for life bro...enjoy your ogbanje wife in peace
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by elasticlala: 9:32pm On May 01, 2021
No need to advise you. From your story, anything you do against your wife doesn't work....invariably, the relocation plan won't work....even Gambia go reject u except for both of u

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Missyajoke(f): 9:32pm On May 01, 2021
Mozino007:
Hmn,Saheed Osupa song on my mind....(Aiye le l'ado o salo si Ota)...Witches eyes sees everywhere!...instead of relocating,come to mfm camp for deliverance and councelling.

What you're saying does not relate at all so a woman warning her husband means she's a witch abii
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by bobestman(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2021
Hope you no add Achi to the post to make am thick? The kind of women many are praying to come across is what you want to discard. You are married to a goddess man! Respect her and always consult her when you want to make any difficult decision and you won't go wrong.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by dnawah(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

I beg ask am the kind of business i fit do o
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by sonofthunder: 9:34pm On May 01, 2021
Winneygirl:
I think you are the ogbanje.
All your bad decisions that end in you losing money affects her because that is less income to run the household.
You want to take a loan to buy a car. She said instead of taking a loan, save for a car for a year or two and buy the car. This is what you term bad advice.
You must be an ogbanje.

I was going to use this point to point out how silly he is and how he's actually incapable of taking any reasonable/logical decision but I'm sure he wouldn't listen.

I'll save myself the stress.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by aminusodiq(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
Bola146:

To your sisters at home not me. Abiiko omode
lol...
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Ayomivic(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

I didn't see anything wrong in the ideas she gave to you. Why can't you listen to her and see if her own ideas would work for you. she still wish good for you.

if you make it through her ideas or through your own ideas what matters is that you make it. Yours ideas had been tried a d filed . listen to her and see what would happen.

mind you, if truly she is ogbanje and you didn't try to have extralarital afair because it may make her ruin your life
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga this your case is too strong
Aswearugod bro
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tradepunter: 9:50pm On May 01, 2021
You better sidon there and respect your foolish self...woman that advices and also willing to stay with you regardless of the condition you both are, is someone you trying to demonize.

Most men pray for women who can compliment their decision making process and you are shouting up and down like a spoilt brat...

If you claim that she's having an adverse effect on your life, why haven't she bed ridden you or make something dearly cost you?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo). If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

God bless you sir.

@ofeAchi in marriage, the two shall become one. Why will you be taking decisions without seeking or considering your wife's input? If you had been doing that in courtship, it's not allowed in marriage. Then since you are married, you don't own your life yourself again. Stay in your marriage, and always carry your wife along in making decisions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Chinnems(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2021
If I tell you the truth, You will think I am rude.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Lomprico2: 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

you are a stubborn he-goat.

try and listen to her once and see the outcome.

I think you are the ogbanje here.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Trustedpronet: 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
You are highly depress.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Zimazee(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2021
Oga.. E'be like say shwe don foreseen accident way fit happen to
you in near future and datz she tryin to prevent it 4rm happenin
since all she dissaproves became a disaster if ignorantly proceed

Bro.. Abort the current mindset.. I tell you..
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Jeremani: 9:54pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
Thank you sir. From now onwards I will try keep any decision to myself.
i don't think you need advice, u have already made up you retarded mind.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by ThuGGeR147: 9:55pm On May 01, 2021
Ynix:
I don't think she is, I have that type of Gift too but I am not ogbanje. It is just a gift to know the best decision for the future
Like seriously? shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by smasher1(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

She has sense more than you. She is not anything you call it. Swallow your pride and allow her to advise you. All the things you mentioned, she took a better decision but you are stubborn and won't listen.

Good bye
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by maziude: 9:58pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You are just trolling...

All she did and has been doing was save you from impending disasters but you just love tussling with disasters.

Go ahead and leave her, you don’t deserve any help mate. Oh I forget, you want someone you would control and a ‘yes sir’, ‘yes sir’ wife with nothing to contribute( or has no say.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by blahc007: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:

The moment I prayed about her, I began to have doubts in me on why I shouldn't marry her. Besides a minister friend of mine told me that I'm not supposed to pray to God for a wife since I'm not a pastor/minister. He says we simply make our choice of wife and God blesses the marriage.
I have been reading all de things you wrote ...mek I ask u...bros aru odikwa gi?

have u been hanging out with stupid friends who are advising you to make decisions alone
I don't even know what to say again...
this your post de vex me...I feel like knocking you sef
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by smasher1(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
Mutemenot:
If this is a true story, then she should be the one rejecting you for your ignorance ...

The man lacks good decision making skills and he is blaming it on his intelligent wife. He'll definitely lose terribly if he leaves, because he is so unwise and privileged to have married a wise girl
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by blahc007: 10:02pm On May 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Which kain advice be this toriolohun undecided
the guy matter de pepper me for body...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.