Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56574 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Kooldon(f): 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
Oga, it seems you ddnt want to be a Millionaire.
Heed her advice and tap into her abundance source of good fortune.
Pls we dont want to lose plane crash

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by zikter(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:

A friend of mine invested crypto same period and made X100 of his investment. He's a millionaire now. Besides, before I met her I lived in a shared apartment with friends.
Funny how you castigate vodoo mumbo-jumbo in your words, and then, the next minute you are believing she is ogbanje. You are simply confused here and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by inspector1(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
=Righteousness2=101290669][i]There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo) If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

ONE OF THE BEST COMMENT SO FAR.... OPS, YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSS IT..... YOU BETTER TO MAKE DECISION THAT WILL END UP HURTING YOUR LIFE NEGATIVELY.
BY THE WAY I WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE HER, IF U FINALLY DECIDE TO DIVORCE HER LOL......

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Worksunlimited: 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?

No be everytime man must behave like man.. All the things wey she advise you, none bad for there..

It pays to listen to your wife from time to time.. No man is an island of knowledge.. Cast aside your ego..

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Avast(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
Ọmọ Ábíjà fi milẹ part 2
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

you lack spiritual understanding. leaving at this point would even be your end, may God help you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Obason22(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
From all u have said, she gave u best advice, remember that car is not an investment beside she told u to make more savings 1-2 yrs so that u can settle down and buy ur own, and secondly how can u share an apartment with a friend, the decision u took is wrong for a man like u. I advise u sarve her divorce letter, and probably send her details to me may be things can work out for our two.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by mudiana(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

u re d problem my guy. u can't expect her to bless u with her good fortunes if u won't take her advice. Three times someone has advised u but u will still go ahead and do wat pleases u. Being a man doesn't mean u don't HV to listen to Ur wife. can two work together except they agree? the answer is No. Ur stubbornness should no kill u one day. work hand and and with Ur wife Nd see progress in Ur life. She is Ur wife not a piece of furniture. Listen to her coconut head! see as person bi. I just dey vex for here.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Mozino007(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
Hmn,Saheed Osupa song on my mind....(Aiye le l'ado o salo si Ota)...Witches eyes sees everywhere!...instead of relocating,come to mfm camp for deliverance and councelling.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if your mind solely believes that the woman in your life brings you much luck to the extent of warning you when a business is bound to miscarry then I have one question for you.

Why are you bound on threading the paths of the unknown when what you seek is already before youundecided

I know it may make you feel less manly but it doesn't seem like she is the one bringing the business ideas and neither does she disapprove all your business plans......signing out

Your last paragraph pointed out the source of his problems, "feeling manly*

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Angelmichael63: 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
My brother, use your tongue to count your teeth.

she is not anyway your problem.
If you relocate,That will not change anything.
EMBRACE HER LOVE WITH THE WHOLE OF YOUR HEART AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO SEE THINGS WORKING FOR YOUR GOOD

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Funkybabee(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
u don't believe in juju but u believe her power can help u in ur future that's why you married her

God seeth the heart of men and judge through it

my idea is for u to rebuke her any negative comments concerning ur decision abi why Re u informing her again

or better still talk to her in other to know ur decision if at all she keep intervene in ur affairs and it turn bad

I understand what u are trying to say though a lot of people here may not understand it

I had a similar experience before until I stand against it that she don't intervene again

the best thing is to not inform her about the kind of decision u have determined to make

the reason why it always turned bad is that u guys are under one convenant.
marriage and blood, as long as u are meeting her and her heart is not clear or support your decision cannot work.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by djon78(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

See that your wife was sent to help your destiny
She is not an ogbanje
Wives are help mates according to God's original design for Man

There's nothing bad in listening to your wife
One relative of mine lost some good millions in some deals
His wife advised him to invest in other deals
But he didn't listen taking it as woman talk
The ones she advised him we're the ones profitable

I have many other examples I know
A genuine wife is sent to man as a helper for him
Women have what we call intuition
They can perceive things more than men

So my brother
It's not an ogbanje
I will rather advice you to find ways to maximize the help God sent your way

A friend of mine said that
Anytime he has a very complex issue concerning his business and endeavor
He will just engage the wife in discussion on the issue
And once they are talking about it
He will get the right solution to the issue

Many men neglect the help there wives is to them
Thereby enter into big problems they would have avoided

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Troublemaker007(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
DWJOBScom:

It happened to me as well
I use to date a nice lady back then who would advise me but of course I saw those advise as a setback but trust me , she was right.
I dont joke with a good woman's advise

Gbam!

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2021
but from your write up, you knew she has a special ability, and you gambled thinking it will work in your favor, you saw what happened before and you still went ahead to marry her.

Why do you like gambling with your life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, i personally don't believe in such superstitions, but if i were you, knowing that i love taking charge, i would not marry her in the first place, what else were you expecting.

If you have kids, please, don't abandon her with kids, its very irresponsible.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by addexx: 8:52pm On May 01, 2021
zikter:
Funny how you castigate vodoo mumbo-jumbo in your words, and then, the next minute you are believing she is ogbanje. You are simply confused here and nothing more

bros e choke me o
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Lifeo3008: 8:54pm On May 01, 2021
Oga listen to your wife, from all you wrote, you are the one doing yourself. Your wife is more smarter than you. Listen to her, seek for her advise and you will prosper. I still seek my wife opinion, I always needed her own opinion bf doing thins. Stop calling her ogbanje. You are always in hurry to do thins, you always want to fast track things but she want you to take thins easily. Oga, pls listen to your wife, let her take desicion for u for a year and compare you achievement.
If you abandon her with the kid, you have signed your doomed certificate

OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Slurity(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

My Brother, You are the problem of your life. What is so difficult in carrying your wife in all decision and even yield to her advice. I wish I am the one that have that your wife. You are not very smart, I must confess.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Gaggii: 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Have the movie, the guy later leave the girl, and came back to beg after regretting is action in part 2.

But nepa took the light..I don't know if his plea was accepted

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

There's nothing wrong with your wife you're just a dumb niggêr taking dumb decisions. Stop being a rêtard and start using your brain

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by ebuclassic18(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
she is not any obanje your pride is too much leave the innocent woman alone and learn to listen to her advice

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by kingemaker(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
Go and ask about the people behind most successful men. It's either their mother or wife or both. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by intruder15(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You sound like an Alpha male who thinks his opinion is more superior.

Most scenario u painted, it appears she had given better suggestions than your instinct and analysis.

The car loan refers. She didn't oppose u getting a car. She only said u should save up a year or 2 and buy it with ur own money and not a car loan.

Farming is very lucrative due to the rising cost of food items. Her suggestions are apt. U are just being naturally stubborn.

In all the scenarios you painted, u didn't give a scenario where u agreed and the possible outcome afterwards.

Try that first and get back to us if it went sour then I can advise u further.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
You should listen to your Wife, she seems intelligent, and schooled, she is just cautious, never take excessive risks, that may put you at great loss, or debt. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you still love her, try to find that love you first had for her.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by biggie73(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
Buddy, listen to her.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Melonny(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2021
Put your ego in check and calm down.. Baba clam down.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by fortuneerondu(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

From what I can gather the OP is a 1) spiritual chaff; meaning you're one of those people that don't understand how the spiritual affects the physical. you have no backing whatsoever (meaning even if you be Christian you're a follow follow Christian, it's easy to destroy your type)
2) You don't know how to read the handwriting on the wall. Your fiance is your key to a great level of wealth, instead of fighting it accept it. No be man dey write destiny, destiny no dey lie.
3) Your pride will be your undoing. You're one of those men that love tradition and reduce women to the kitchen and other room. you believe solely in your wisdom (quick question how has that worked so far?)
4) the Bible says "He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord" the Bible also says (I'll rephrase) that if you don't honour your wife or listen to her or you're always in disagreement with her your heavens will be closed and clearly two things are obvious i) you've found your wife ii) you've refused to appreciate God's wisdom in her or her input in your life. and na your type dey quick fall after small success in life.
5) If you know what's good for you let God into your life and build yourself spiritually so that your eyes will be opened to see and understand more and understand the covenant in marriage and how it works. marriage is a covenant that can make or Mar you if you no get sense like this OP. if you want to know more buzz me for Whatsapp make your brain open small.

Men who value the words of their wives never fail in life. the earth rests on principles; principles that govern wealth, marriage, health, etc. if the enemy wants to destroy your greatness as a married man they'll first make you hate your wife or start cheating like a dog or start hurting your wife and boom they'll creep in and destroy your business because they now have things to use against you as evidence to accuse you in the spirit world and because you're an ordinary chaff them go use you play Ludo

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by daddio(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

THE DOG WEY GO LOST NO GO EVER HEAR THE WHISTLING OF THE HUNTER.

TRY TO DO HER WISH FOR ONCE AND SEE HOW THINGS WILL GO.

MARRIAGE MEANS UNITY, THE TWO OF YOU HAVE TO BE UNITED IN DECISION MAKING, THAT YOU ARE THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING YOU WANT SHOULD BE AS YOU WANT IT. SHE'S YOUR WIFE, YOU HAVE TO BE CARRYING HER ALONG THAT'S WHY YOU MARRIED HER.

HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN (NOT BLIND) WHO REFUSES TO MAKE USE OF HIS EYES?
HAVE YOU SEEN ANY ABLE BODY MAN WHO DECIDES TO ROLL ON THE FLOOR WITH THE FACT THAT NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HIS LEGS?

ORI INU MI KO NI BA TI ODE MI JẸ

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by lacoach: 9:00pm On May 01, 2021
Your villagers are busy writing your life story and you are here blaming an angel in human for. That Obanje wife of yours has a good insight that you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by trebron(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2021
If the Story is true, op you are so full of yourself and your mumu dey run on diesel....It will finally kill you dere one day if you nor learn to appreciate the rare gem God gave to you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Dbarrzx: 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
On a lighter note, hope you told her that u are coming to nairaland to relate your story? Because she is aware and it may end in tears too.
OP just cling to your wife and allow her into some critical decisions you gonna make because if it goes bad she will feel the pain too.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Herbephe1(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
Don't attribute this to spirituality, if your wife advises you to choose a right option and you choose the wrong one what do you expect to happen?? Every bad decision has its own negative consequence, my father is used to disregarding my mum advice (which seems to be brilliant ones) if he's been yielding to her pieces of advice Ni, I swear my father would have been among the richest in my town... but my wife can't advise me attitude won't allow them.

Try to consider her advice, if it's fruitful at the end, it's for your own benefit, don't forget your bad decisions will always have impact on her and child(ren) as well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.