Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56545 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
Bro mayb u bad at making decisions grin grin
U better listen to her grin grin
I'm jus sayin grin
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Mutemenot(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
millennialaku2:

you are wrong about crypto being a useless investment. this year, it has changed a lot of people lives financially. we are up for another of massive profits soon, you better join the moving train. go to the investment section and see how your fellow Nigerians are cashing out wink

U 're right Bro, I equally benefited from it but wjen you read the lines u 'll be convinced he invested crypto ponzi.... Crypto requires experience and strong heart to succeed in it

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by omosuper(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?
If you're a religious type, don't ever introduce this lady to your alfa/pastor/ifa priest. Otherwise, she's gone for good. These type of ladies are the pillars behind most daddy G.O and Missioners. You're also high in the spiritual realm(you might not discover yourself though) that's why you're attracted to her. You both need each other bro. Treat her well oooo

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by faithfull18(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy Funny title. Men ehn.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
SakaManje.....
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Chris2863(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
Can I have her number please? Just take your daughter

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by pappyjjboi: 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
Success in life is all about hidden information. this has made you remain broke all these while or struggle to make sale.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by TrebleChamp(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

So you want us to interfere in your marriage, so your ogbanje wife will find us come house. This one pass many of us but no God....
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Sirmuel1(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

Now this is funny.

Well, you have to give your life to God completely and things will change
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by kumulus(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2021
Didn't they say behind every successful man is a good woman?..... OP why do you keep choosing to be unfortunate in life?? Even when you've been given a guide to help you make the best choices.....imo I just weak anyhow for your matter.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2021
exactly
Dbarrzx:
On a lighter note, hope you told her that u are coming to nairaland to relate your story? Because she is aware and it may end in tears too.
OP just cling to your wife and allow her into some critical decisions you gonna make because if it goes bad she will feel the pain too.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by AgentGoat: 9:04pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:

The moment I prayed about her, I began to have doubts in me on why I shouldn't marry her. Besides a minister friend of mine told me that I'm not supposed to pray to God for a wife since I'm not a pastor/minister. He says we simply make our choice of wife and God blesses the marriage.

You are losing your mind bro?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Omuuvwie(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
To me you are the bothering your self over unnecessary issue, because you have what some people are looking for, which is direction, but you want to throw that in to the tin air, well you know what is best for for you.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by 2mch(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
Dumb guy. You should start taking your wife’s advice.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

If your wife is worth listening to,listen to her.
Some are not worth it,but if she is,don't let your head muscles deceive you.
Some men has become great today because they listens to their wives,some other great men are great today because they refused to listen to their wives.
It depends on who you are with,but don't listen to all these social media,makeup (embalmment), or highway wives oo.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by VicM6: 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Oga ade, you are the problem of your problems. She told you to keep calm and invest in to farming but you disagreed and went in to crypto and looses ur cash then blame it on her... Okay fine, why don't you for once dance to her tune... if she tells you to do this, why don't you do that and see the out come of it..... Your problem is spiritual.... you have a stubborn spirit in you and that's why you are loosing big.... leave your wife out of this bro, you are a failure.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by fortuneerondu(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2021
daddio:

THE DOG WEY GO LOST NO GO EVER HEAR THE WHISTLING OF THE HUNTER.

TRY TO DO HER WISH FOR ONCE AND SEE HOW THINGS WILL GO.

MARRIAGE MEANS UNITY, THE TWO OF YOU HAVE TO BE UNITED IN DECISION MAKING, THAT YOU ARE THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING YOU WANT SHOULD BE AS YOU WANT IT. SHE'S YOUR WIFE, YOU HAVE TO BE CARRYING HER ALONG THAT'S WHY YOU MARRIED HER.

HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN (NOT BLIND) WHO REFUSES TO MAKE USE OF HIS EYES?
HAVE YOU SEEN ANY ABLE BODY MAN WHO DECIDES TO ROLL ON THE FLOOR WITH THE FACT THAT NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HIS LEGS?

ORI INU MI KO NI BA TI ODE MI JẸ
honestly you're a very intelligent person. the same quote came to my mind immediately I read this. The OP is the dog about to get lost and he doesn't even realise it. You've noticed it several times and you're still bent on being stubborn? your wife is operating at a very high spiritual frequency. if she is into traditional worship she'll be working in a shrine or own her own and if she is a Christian she should consider ministry. It's a gift, I'm just like her. In the past she might have dabbled into spiritualism (ask her) people like us are naturally curious

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by blamingthedevil: 9:08pm On May 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga this your case is too strong

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by BlackFlamefromP: 9:09pm On May 01, 2021
Funny enough she actually give you some good advice that could have saved you from losing money and probably move you forward in life. I think you are the one who has problem. Put ego aside and learn to take her advice provided the advice she give is not against the law.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Ray07(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2021
Ynix:
I don't think she is, I have that type of Gift too but I am not ogbanje. It is just a gift to know the best decision for the future
oya give me 2 sure odd grin
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by PROPHETmichael: 9:11pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Religious mumbo-jumbo right? Don't worry coz your mumu never do.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by ameh99: 9:13pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:

A friend of mine invested crypto same period and made X100 of his investment. He's a millionaire now. Besides, before I met her I lived in a shared apartment with friends.

So you wan take another man time take set your clock abi..
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Originalsly: 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
Bro.... you must be a redpiller! I can almost swear... if you are drowning... you'll prefer drown than to be rescued by a woman. This your situation has nothing to do with obanje.... unless you are. I can understand you as a man making a decision contrary to your wife's advice... that's normal with us men... especially when we know we know better. But when the wife's advice turns out to be better ... we look to see where we went wrong in our decision making process.... it will never occur to us to find out from her how she came to her decision... she was just lucky....what does she know? But Bro... after 3 times??..... should it be me.... I will consult her before making any decision... even if I be graduate and she illiterate. You are just unwilling to accept that she makes better decisions than you... it is a mystery to you... being Black....how do we solve mysteries?.... blame it on the spiritual .... she be obanje... EOD.. you're out.
you have a gift horse under your roof and don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by lagdmark(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
Mutemenot:
If this is a true story, then she should be the one rejecting you for your ignorance ...
Thaank God it's not a true story, it is just a script to entertain us during covid-19 lockdown. I enjoy dem scripts on Nairaland.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
Bola146:
Hummmm... Thinking she is the source is too bad! Did she begged you to marry her? Didn't you pray or see it before you married her? You better face your wahala squarely. Fast and pray together, let the love of God dwell in your thinking

Let go of emotion whenever you want to make statement. Be neutral irrespective of the parties involve. This will give you a clear judgement
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by BBright1: 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
I'll love to have a wife who can see danger ahead of time.
Risk free

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Alexaonfleek: 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
angelfallz:

Lol. But he had a good financial sense before he met her na. Didn't you read that part?
Hol up....lemme rephrase that
He [/i]thought[i] he had good financial sense.

How can someone harbour so much hatred against his or her spouse for God's sake?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Bola146(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2021
aminusodiq:
gbenusoun
To your sisters at home not me. Abiiko omode
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by chloride6: 9:20pm On May 01, 2021
You no get wahala I swear..

Just listen to her. Simple..
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Home94: 9:20pm On May 01, 2021
Actually I will advise him to always listen to his wife because the moment you got married to her you people are now one .
But sometimes the wife might be wrong in her advice and guess about the business or investment she is against.
I obviously understand your situation, because to you she always disagree in any of your decisions.
Just analyze situations properly before taking decision and make her to understand or see reasons why she should support in any of your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Portifar: 9:22pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Oga you should be happy that someone is always giving you a Heads-up. What do you want again. Marriage has made the two of you to become one. You must take any decision that will affect the marriage together. We that have been married for long still seek our wife's opinion. Oga, pls listen to your wife's advice and things will go well. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.