Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? (59020 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by chocboi78(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2021
No need confronting her or explaining to her... if she get mind make she ask u directly
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Kayyus09(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2021
Not your business. Let your brother handle his business
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by favour32(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2021
No problem here.
Just say man just broke...say the little hussle money wey dey ya hand don enter your landlord pocket grin
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2021
CountVersailles:

Yes, my brother told me. I already told him to explain to her that I'm now the one paying, but she doesn't believe him.
Baba free the lady jarey. That's her own business.
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by timisquare82(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2021
That's how some vagina people behave, don't explain anything to her someone who doesn't believe her husband can't believe you either, stay on your lain. But bros how you tey manage pay the expensive rent while you are not working? Hope not what am thinking?
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by GodisFirst: 10:59pm On May 06, 2021
spinna:
Just casually mention it in conversation..tell her you just came from seeing the landlord.Dont confront her

OP, in addition to the above, get her some gifts and let her know that you are gradually making money, with that she will understand that aren't a parasite.
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
I just dey shake head for the Kain comment wey I dey read here...
People dey advise make Op use style take tell her.. she be god ??
The Op na weakling sha, wetin concern me..
Woman wey you go call one and one and tell her that you are paying the rent and warn her seriously not to be stupid again.. person wey your brother dn tell her yet she no gree..
Well different strokes for different folks, Dem no born my elder brother wife to try this Kain nonsense with me, I would ridicule her in front of my brother..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2021
She should fvck off.
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by kalufelix(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2021
House1411:
Don't tell her shiit. Keep giving her the impression that your brother is still paying for the apartment, that way you would be able to know the kind of person she truly is.

They show their color after marriage, so she doesn't want your brother to support you. She is willing to see you live without a roof over your head

There is nothing bad in your brother supporting you when you are Yet to find your footing.
wiseman

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Mrnairalandd: 11:09pm On May 06, 2021
Don't mind that Idiot called your brother’s wife.
Let's assume your brother is paying your rent, why is he denying it? Your brother is nothing but a pussy! A shameless ballesss sissy man!

You guys are brothers! It's natural for your brother to help out when you r down. It's not her place to tell your brother not to pay your rent as long as you r not taking advantage of your brother.

It's high time you and your brother let her know to stay away from any business between you both otherwise she would do more sooner or later.

Your brother should even pretend as if he is the one paying so as to know the devil he married as a Wife.

You don't own that Bitch any explanation. If you and your brother don't put her in her place, trust me, she would do everything to destroy the relationship between you guys but the moment she realises that you both aren't taking her shit, she all surely stay away.

Piece!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2021
That's the funny thing about the relationship between siblings after marriage.
Sometimes their partners get to control and change them so much that you'd be forced to doubt if they're the same person you grew up with.

One of the many complexities of life, really.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by netflicks(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2021
Omo as u no dey work watin dey give u bar na bros...am open to ideas and for the wife mata pls kindly forward payment receipts to her WhatsApp with no messages...that will calm her body and soul...

Meanwhile na G u dey do? Just asking for a friend
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:13pm On May 06, 2021
CountVersailles:

Yes, my brother told me. I already told him to explain to her that I'm now the one paying, but she doesn't believe him.

If he has explained that to her, then do not bother yourself

Steer clear of her. She is wicked and pure evil.

Do not eat or drink at their place.

She is overstepping her boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by fineberry(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2021
spinna:
Just casually mention it in conversation..tell her you just came from seeing the landlord.Dont confront her
I doff my hat for your wisdom...... Somebody should help me with that picture.
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Engr1(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2021
De way some women dey dive into issue enhe is what I don't understand!!!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Sentientmind: 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
donbachi:
If u be her brother,she for no nag..i dont know why alot of women,thinks been a wife is have total control over a man.i will advice u neglect her.cos u dont owe her dat.also becareful.na her type dey accuse brother inlaws of attempted rape.

Any foolish woman that starts that nonsense with me, will just keep her in her place. Idiots, what's her business with what I choose to do with my money? She should go and work, make her own money and do what she wants with it, not telling me how to use mine; no woman will try that nonsense with me walayi!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by fineberry(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2021
JagabanDesign:
Let's wait for the elders
we don't need to wait for any elder anymore....@spinna have said it all.

OP, stylishly tell her you're now the one paying and if she's still nagging no mind her. Don't allow her use are problem to disturb u
your peace abeg........God bless you.
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Abujalandlord: 11:25pm On May 06, 2021
Have a casual quarrel with your brother in her present boast of being independent by paying your rent and pls don’t forget to make it laud and clear that he is not paying your rent.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2021
marwanafrica:

I wish i know you in real life, i don't intrude in other peoples life but in your own case i wont mind to monitor you when you are married and see if ypu will really not end up as such men.
Welll, I'm all over the net and offline, I'm free minded entity
Is not boosting baba but factual, even in places I HV worked it was women all through and I was able to bring them on their knees

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Josywhyte: 11:28pm On May 06, 2021
CountVersailles:
Maybe "confront" is the wrong word to use here, but let me explain.

My brother and I had been sharing an apartment for a few months before he got married. He recently left to take a separate place with his new wife, who I'm friends with. No issues between us. Since my brother left I have been staying in the old apartment alone and paying the rent all my myself. Now, my brother's wife who is quite sensitive about their finances thinks that my brother is still paying for the apartment. This is because he was the one paying before, since he had been staying there for months before I moved in.

Now, I can understand her concerns. The reason she is thinking this is because,
1. I am not working, and she knows. So, she cannot believe I can pay for the apartment which is quite expensive
2. she knows my brother was the only paying before I moved in.

She doesn't realize I have taken over the payment since last two months, and has been nagging my brother to stop paying for the apartment even after he insists he is no longer paying. Maybe, she thinks he's lying to him.

I hate that this is going on. Maybe it's my ego, but I feel like talking to her directly and telling her that her husband is no longer paying for the apartment. Is this something I should do?

Then why wasting time. Abi u want make your bros begin get unnecessary problem with him wife? Baba man up and tell her biko
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Vireani79: 11:28pm On May 06, 2021
CountVersailles:

Actually, I'm thinking of doing this. But maybe it's my ego. I hate that she may be looking at me like I'm dependent on my brother, which really I'm not. She is the one managing their finances.

Now now she just marry
Now now ur bro don give am power to manage their money

Omo God will not give us a simp for a brother

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by jubrilELsudan: 11:31pm On May 06, 2021
You need to fvck her so that she can be respecting you and not talking anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Awoo88: 11:33pm On May 06, 2021
The wife is stupid if the husband is not slacking in any of his duties financially. The wife is a big idiot making enemies of her husband's for helping out! your brother made a mistake
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by focus7: 11:40pm On May 06, 2021
CountVersailles:
Maybe "confront" is the wrong word to use here, but let me explain.

My brother and I had been sharing an apartment for a few months before he got married. He recently left to take a separate place with his new wife, who I'm friends with. No issues between us. Since my brother left I have been staying in the old apartment alone and paying the rent all my myself. Now, my brother's wife who is quite sensitive about their finances thinks that my brother is still paying for the apartment. This is because he was the one paying before, since he had been staying there for months before I moved in.

Now, I can understand her concerns. The reason she is thinking this is because,
1. I am not working, and she knows. So, she cannot believe I can pay for the apartment which is quite expensive
2. she knows my brother was the only paying before I moved in.

She doesn't realize I have taken over the payment since last two months, and has been nagging my brother to stop paying for the apartment even after he insists he is no longer paying. Maybe, she thinks he's lying to him.

I hate that this is going on. Maybe it's my ego, but I feel like talking to her directly and telling her that her husband is no longer paying for the apartment. Is this something I should do?

Is she coming there to give you trouble? If no then ignore her and face your life, channel the energy to getting yourself a job
Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by One4me: 11:47pm On May 06, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
I would advise that you give her a wide berth afterwards. She clearly doesn't want good things for you. Does she expect that you should be thrown out and become homeless?

Women sha, once they come-in-between Men in a family, they will not stop until they scatter that family!
P-Square comes to mind.
angry angry

The Future is truly Evil, it is Women. undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by vioment: 11:59pm On May 06, 2021
If she no ask you, no tell am anything.

Na she go use her brain give herself sense.

You say you no dey work but you dey pay. Nna eh. E dey raise flags o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Oweku: 12:01am On May 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

You don't have to prove anything to anyone.
Just live your own life and mind your business.
Whatever anyone thinks about you is their business.

Thumbs up..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by jelel6: 12:11am On May 07, 2021
How's the woman going to believe her husband isn't paying your rent when yourself admitted you don't work at the moment?

Perhaps, you're shady so can't tell everyone what you're doing to pay the rent?

For what it's worth, try not to give a damn about what people do or say about you if they don't have the audacity to say it to your face. Atleast, you've got a pretty solid idea of the kind of person your brother's wife is.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by greggng: 12:30am On May 07, 2021
Some women get fish brain .,,God forbid her husband is dead ,...society will be expecting you to takecare of her .

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Yankee101: 12:36am On May 07, 2021
Sometimes you just let some things go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.