Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness (38838 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by awulio(f): 2:31am On May 08, 2021
Only ppl with no home training would look down on others. Peace out
Athemisia:

Arguing with a female.... Dumb thing to do...
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Athemisia: 8:08am On May 08, 2021
awulio:
Only ppl with no home training would look down on others. Peace out
Olosho with home training indeed....

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by awulio(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
Lol that’s the only insult Nigerians know. Thank you. 100% can’t get offended by someone like you. When someone insults you, you first need to look at who is insulting u. If they add zero value to your life then they 100% useless and deserve no response. Peace out dude.
Athemisia:

Olosho with home training indeed....
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by emydnobl: 7:13pm On May 16, 2021
awulio:
Lol that’s the only insult Nigerians know. Thank you. 100% can’t get offended by someone like you. When someone insults you, you first need to look at who is insulting u. If they add zero value to your life then they 100% useless and deserve no response. Peace out dude.

I admire your courage lady, thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 16, 2021
This 'broke' reminds me of a lady we both worked at the same place, earned the same. And i sometimes buy her food, which she never returned same favour, and i was neva bothered. Due to i did it cuz i wanted to. So the company downsized and we both left, luckily for me i got a job asap and she was at home attending interviews, so one day we met at the mall, and i decided to buy her a take away, can u believe this ungrateful mumu girl told me to spend wisely, hope i know am still broke, me that is working, and you are seeking for job, and i decided to buy you a take away, its not like i am toasting you, we are just friends. I was so annoyed and i was asking my self, when i got home, like what have you even benefited from her, for her to have used such word, broke to define me. Honestly some girls are just for Bleep sake, If the feeling or benefit isn't mutual. Bro you wasting your time with her.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by orohbiro(f): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
jantman:
@orohbiro

A broke guy is disturbing your sister happiness right ?

I have no choice but to log in just to respond to you. Did your sister complain about her happiness being disturbed? I feel that the broke guy is even the source of your sister Happiness. Or maybe your definition of happiness is dating/marrying a financial OK man.

When he was working, everything seem to be okay right? now that he has lost his job and go broke, he has become a parasite to you right?

Your mindset about life in general is very shallow I must say. How can you expect man who once work in a company to just easily go and do menial and crazy job?

Any person who is on his right mind will never believe your unkind judgment over your sister boyfriend or your future brother in law.

Broke babe like you will easily fall for wrong men becos you like to eat food you never cooked. ( a ready made man)

Don't foget;,Your sister is a wonderful gal
oga m not a broke babe am working pls be warn!
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by jantman(m): 3:25am On Jul 12, 2021
orohbiro:
oga m not a broke babe am working pls be warn!

madam, shut up
I called you a broke babe because you have broke mindset

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by orohbiro(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
jantman:

madam, shut up
I called you a broke babe because you have broke mindset
you are getting on my nerve don't let me insult u
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by jantman(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2021
orohbiro:
you are getting on my nerve don't let me insult u

Na today?

Feel free to insult me. You should learn to mind your business, focus on your life. Allow people to make their choice and learn from their mistake.

This is my advice to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.