Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness (38803 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by smokeyupu(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2021
I'm sure that you and your sister are also broke.
Broke get level... There's Dead broke.. Absolutely broke... Brokerage agent... Depends on which group you dey!!
Give the guy a chance ... Who knows... He might just be pretending to avoid broke hungry babes .
Bill Gates wasn't born rich after all!!
[color=#990000][/color]Broke girls full town!!!
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Lucyspa: 10:46am On May 06, 2021
ishaqyesir:

It does not mean they are broke � money � does not buy love never

They are very broke. Simple and short!

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Alexaonfleek: 11:07am On May 06, 2021
Mftivi:
we no know say you get key to the future.
Tell that to your brothers who have been predicting the future since the first page of this thread cheesy

I said what I said...that second guy won't loose his job if the girl ends up with him cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Engr1(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2021
I see that u don't have common sense, so bcuz the guy is broke, u just underrate him abi?
When de guy had money did u bring this thread? Be careful & mind ur business....
Chai........de way some women dey dive into matter, e tire me cool

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Ode you just dey think like rat wey see delicious food in the trap.......

This are the way of thinking that's making Nigeria to move backward.....

What if the second guy later got broke or it can't happen ?......... Let her marry the one wey true love dey , if he didn't loose his job will you bring yaaa nonsense brain come here writing rubbish ?.....

This type of thinking always consume my energy........ Mad people everywhere......

The problem is not losing his job, it is attitude of laziness for two years. If your sister goes broke, what will happen? Let her go with the other one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by mydivinely: 12:45pm On May 06, 2021
This remind me of a lady i lov to a fault, we were both serving in same state, same LGA, same area. she responded to the love things went on smoothly, then she travelled home for Christmas returned January started giving attitude, Guess what she found someone who was working and became old story, ( she was so desperate for marriage now she got someone working, she suddenly forgot all i did for her) not quite long the guy contracted was terminated, started searching for another , infact she left me n to stay with the guy, when i discovered what she was doing , i went though her phone saw how far they have gone , in romance n the rest...i gave up at last i was fooled. everyone already know we were dating i didnt even give a smile to any other lady . so after service God buttered my Bread. Got a job and Guess what.. She is interested again....After everything she did with the guy..... She wants to sing the old song again... ( i can be a fool for very long but if the elastic limit exceed forget it, Even though u are my Oxygen i better ceased to breath.) Ladies and Money... Forget the Money, look at the Person, look at the future , look at the qualities, she confessed i had all she needed except that she wasnt sure i wil make it that fast, just one month after service , Jehovah did it for me...... If i no get today, u dont know my Tomorow...be wise

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by mhizv(f): 12:51pm On May 06, 2021
It's your sister that is involved now, and you are tagging it as " Her happiness "

But if a lady tries to do this with you, NL won't rest.
Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Testy2020(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2021
Its a Choice you might sees him as a Broke person but ur sister mightn't be seeing him like that, everyone's free to Literally Choose what they want in life so let them be tho
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by koladata(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2021
don't ever marry because of money.... money can be boring when you finally have it , haven't you heard of many rich people die of depression. a very close relative made that mistake, she now drives very big hybrid car , but she's not happy , she would give everything right now to go back to someone she use to love without the money

orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Jesterinjay: 5:09pm On May 06, 2021
Mosdii would be good right about nw ;DMosdii would be good right about nw
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by SILENTandSMART2: 6:15pm On May 06, 2021
nwaimoroseyaho:

The problem is not losing his job, it is attitude of laziness for two years. If your sister goes broke, what will happen? Let her go with the other one.

What i know is dat this girl will add to the story because she didn't like him , yunno how girls behaves.....

If he's truly lazy for 2 years that's bad, but i doubt it because he's working before, all is well God knows the best........
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2021
Op before he lost the job, was he spending on your sister and the family?
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by awulio(f): 8:31pm On May 06, 2021
First of all you don’t know me. Second of all 90% of guys I’ve dated I hv in most cases been richer than them I come from a good family. My family raised me in a way to never judge ppl based on the size of their pocket. That’s why I repeat it’s only a broke person like the OP that will look down on a man based on him being broke.

Athemisia:

Aunty preach some more... As if you can do the same.. Too many movies have made most of you forget realities....
His sister ain't getting any younger.
His sister needs a man to take care of her and her family not the other way around.
If that guy truly love her, then he should let her go rather than being a burden to her.

Life is the present. The past is history.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by awulio(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2021
She has no say bcuz she’s not the one dating the man. It’s obviously the sisters house and not the family house..... OP should focus on her own issues instead of getting involved in the sisters drama. The Op is only calling the man a parasite bcuz a richer man likes the sister.... girls that just follow men for money will never be respected or treated well bcuz the guy knows she’s just there for money.... OP has no vision based on what she posted, her whole anger is based on the amount of money the man has and not his vision. I repeat I dislike such girls bcuz they tend to be senseless.
BRATISLAVA:

She's a gold digger if she leaves him, but he's not been a gold digger for 2 years?

As much as there are broke ass girls, there are broke ass guys leeching on women and nobody is concerned about their productivity in the relationship rather they want the women to build with him. It's a parasitic relationship and it has not changed because he's a man and has a "vision". Don't the broke girls you referred to have a vision, or you think they want to be broke?

If the guy was working or doing something with his life, OP wouldn't have to call him out. He comes to their house to eat, are you sure it's not their parents house? She has a say. She's a good sister.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by DavieG17: 9:21pm On May 06, 2021
You really don't know what the future holds but the broke guy should find something doing

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by orohbiro(f): 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
awulio:
First of all you don’t know me. Second of all 90% of guys I’ve dated I hv in most cases been richer than them I come from a good family. My family raised me in a way to never judge ppl based on the size of their pocket. That’s why I repeat it’s only a broke person like the OP that will look down on a man based on him being broke.

90% of guys u have dated shey u be olosho no u not married and u already a shareful giver this shows how cheap u are any dick and harry can come and climb, anty am a top chick am nowhere been broke. As for ur rich family.*everybody rich for Instagram*

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 11:11pm On May 06, 2021
awulio:
She has no say bcuz she’s not the one dating the man. It’s obviously the sisters house and not the family house..... OP should focus on her own issues instead of getting involved in the sisters drama. The Op is only calling the man a parasite bcuz a richer man likes the sister.... girls that just follow men for money will never be respected or treated well bcuz the guy knows she’s just there for money.... OP has no vision based on what she posted, her whole anger is based on the amount of money the man has and not his vision. I repeat I dislike such girls bcuz they tend to be senseless.

The man has no vision, so you can stop attacking the OP. Whether or not she jobless, the man is jobless in particular. She, too, has a deep relationship with her sister. She has a say. It's her sister. Dating doesn't have to destroy someone's braincells. Did you see where she said all he does is watch premier league matches with neighbors? The guy is just there for the sisters money at this point. And that is the sisters anger.

Which "vision"? Vision that everybody possesses is now some special thing that only broke men carry? The guy is a parasite at this point and part of his vision is to live off her sister for no gain save blinding sex.

I dislike such men as the one described because they tend to be senseless leeches.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 11:18pm On May 06, 2021
Melst:

Hypocrites are insulting you. Same guys that have been screaming they don't want a liability in a woman are now supporting a man that lost his job for two whole years and can't find something little doing rather he is living off his girlfriend. If she doesn't leave him, he will not wake up and behave like a man should. Even I can't stay jobless for two years depending on anyone. No teaching job around? Security? Any goddamn thing or even business no matter how small. She should better not carry that load. See women dying anyhow because they are carrying a load that is not meant for them. It's better she's single than be with a man that will sit idle for two years. Except you are exaggerating it sha. Anybody that is being spoon fed will not step out of his/her comfort zone and make something better for and of themselves. It is not a crime to crave a comfortable life for yourself and your sister. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. If she loves that guy, she should push him to get something no matter how small. As for the new guy, she might have her reasons. For him to be that comfortable but still single says a lot though not for all his kind.
You are one of the few speaking the truth.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 11:28pm On May 06, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Nairaland is a very terrible place to seek advice. Most people here will write trash just for the likes.

Nairaland represents Nigeria people. Only few people are sensible. Others follow bandwagon.

Most of the people insulting you now will still blame your sister if and when the man is unable to take care of her and the children.

I had a sister like that who married her husband because the man appears to be a church goer. My sister's question to my mum then was "between a rich man and a man that knows God which do you prefer?"

Many years later, my sister still borrows to pay rent. I'm sure if we turn our back on her, she would have been thrown to the street with her children.

The only thing the stupid man does is to keep getting her pregnant. My sister foots all the family bills, from rent to school fees, feeding, hospital treatment, etc.

She has even saved up money to start some business for the husband but they all failed because every business seems stressful to him. He has a working class wife so why not?

Tell your sister that you will not look at her face when the financial responsibilities surface. That's how some girls will see fire and step into it. Which type of guy lacks self worth that he has to be eating daily in your house?

Been jobless for a whole two years? Trust me, that man will never make a good husband and father.

Forget whatever nairaland members are saying, most people here are hypocrite. Typing as if they don't need money themselves.

People should be able to live with their decisions in life. I'm sure by the time your sister ends up with this man and things get tough and you refuse to assist, she will see you as wicked.

Now her decision is hers but later she will want to share her responsibilities with your family.

That's how people go about giving birth to so many children than they can care for because it's their decision to make but when the responsibilities come, they will be looking for one uncle and aunty to assist.

Another truth teller.

Usually when a man depends on a woman for long, it is a habit that will never go away. She is automatically carrying the title of the breadwinner, and she will always have to, even when nursing babies. The man will be free to pursue frivolities and live off her, leeching and leeching. It starts from somewhere.

Many people will be angry at what she posted, that she's supposed to help him grow. But who will help her grow while she's helping him grow? And will he ever stop needing the grooming from her? Growing isn't only in one direction.

When they get married he will open a thread with: "Help! My wife is emasculating me and turning my children against me!" To Garner sympathy when he knows the truth.

Some men are inborn lazy species, and only God can help their families when they have one.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by awulio(f): 2:29am On May 07, 2021
Firstly I ain’t no LovePeddler. Currently doing my masters in the USA and I run my own business... a top chick ain’t going to look for a man with money, she will look for a man that loves her. You claim to be a top chick but u get ur money from dating men with money, that’s not something to be proud of. Baby girl focus on improving yourself instead of depending on men to take care of you. Yeah sure call me a shameful giver since my ex that had nothing bought me land when he finally made money. Focus on your life and not your sister. Last time I’m speaking on this topic. I won’t degrade myself by arguing with a top class LovePeddler.
orohbiro:
90% of guys u have dated shey u be olosho no u not married and u already a shareful giver this shows how cheap u are any dick and harry can come and climb, anty am a top chick am nowhere been broke. As for ur rich family.*everybody rich for Instagram*
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Mrscarter(f): 3:11am On May 07, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.

U cant choose who u love.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by yivak77740: 3:14am On May 07, 2021
Rozcol:
Maybe the guy was good to her when he was working and probably have promised your sister marriage as soon as he gets back on his feet,if this is the case please let them be,they will weather the storm together.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by JesusDWay(m): 5:01am On May 07, 2021
orohbiro:

You are not God to know or determine how tomorrow will look like. We all have our time when things work out for us and his own time can still come. The important thing however is that he should not be lazy, as long as he's willing to work then, things can still look up. Don't despise him because he comes to your house to eat, he may turn out to be you people's helper tomorrow. Women don't sometimes know the mental stress a man already has when he doesn't have money and they don't realize sometimes, when you have tried and tried, you may get weary and just want to take things a little easy to get your strength back. Since your sister's heart is with the guy, let them be. However, if you notice he doesn't want to do anything then, that's when there's a problem.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by emmaodet: 5:49am On May 07, 2021
Qatar2022:

Now he lose his job he is parasite but when that money was coming he was god to your useless family, your post show how desperate you and your family are, you want to discard him because he lost his job, shame on you and your family

Shame keeee, you think nija family get shame?

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by orohbiro(f): 7:23am On May 07, 2021
awulio:
Firstly I ain’t no LovePeddler. Currently doing my masters in the USA and I run my own business... a top chick ain’t going to look for a man with money, she will look for a man that loves her. You claim to be a top chick but u get ur money from dating men with money, that’s not something to be proud of. Baby girl focus on improving yourself instead of depending on men to take care of you. Yeah sure call me a shameful giver since my ex that had nothing bought me land when he finally made money. Focus on your life and not your sister. Last time I’m speaking on this topic. I won’t degrade myself by arguing with a top class LovePeddler.
In your life never you call me a prostitute you are warn!
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PuZZyNegro: 9:34am On May 07, 2021
Melst:

Well, there are always exceptions. But mehn, one needs to be really careful with men in their mid-thirties that are unmarried. You need to look thrice. They are mostly players that toil with women's emotions, or very boring men with archaic mentality, or loners that can't live with anyone because they are intolerant, or perfectionist that will frustrate you in marriage. The list is long but yes there are exceptions.

Then that mentality of chasing money and leaving women is flawed. There's actually no time of your life as a man that should revolve around "women". Meaning no time of your life as a man justifies womanizing. Discipline is key . And once you are disciplined then there's no chance that any woman would distract you from your goal rather she will propel you. Knowing the right kind of woman too matters. Because if you say, chase money and leave woman, in marriage, would you be able to be a good husband and father? Or would you stop chasing that money once you get married? You even need it more then. And money can run dry for those that believe in chasing money then women will run after you. Or are you saying once you have made money then you are immune to the distractions a woman brings? Or are you simply going to chase money all your life? Always create a balance and discipline is key in all facets.

You write like you are not in this Nigeria bro. Unless the person did not go to the university, at what age do people graduate from the university? Get a higher degree for people who desire to do masters.

I started my masters degree in 2018, just immediately after passing out from Nysc and as I write bro, I'm still in the first semester of my second year. Now, imagine someone who has to wait to work for 2 to 3 years before enrolling for his masters.

People have minimum standards they want to attain before getting married. It's not everybody that wants to manage.

Some months ago, a bag of cement was 2500, today it's 4000 naira. This will definitely cause a delay in building projects as the cost has tremendously increased. Are you saying a man should abandon his building project to go and marry?

Some people travel abroad to hustle and before they gain ground, they are in their mid or even late 30s.

So many genuine reasons can make a man marry in their mid or late thirties bro.

Your other reasons of the man being a loner or perfectionist is debatable because no matter the type of personality a man has, he will definitely find someone who fits in to that.

And the sister of the poster is even 27 years. Is something also wrong with her or don't you think she should have married before 25?

Nobody is saying you must have all the money in the world before getting married, but you should have a reliable steady flow of income. Family is not run on emotion, you need money to keep it functional.

Chasing women and career may not be completely mutually exclusive, but check best graduating students in the university, they're not the type that follow everything in skirt.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PuZZyNegro: 9:50am On May 07, 2021
mydivinely:
This remind me of a lady i lov to a fault, we were both serving in same state, same LGA, same area. she responded to the love things went on smoothly, then she travelled home for Christmas returned January started giving attitude, Guess what she found someone who was working and became old story, ( she was so desperate for marriage now she got someone working, she suddenly forgot all i did for her) not quite long the guy contracted was terminated, started searching for another , infact she left me n to stay with the guy, when i discovered what she was doing , i went though her phone saw how far they have gone , in romance n the rest...i gave up at last i was fooled. everyone already know we were dating i didnt even give a smile to any other lady . so after service God buttered my Bread. Got a job and Guess what.. She is interested again....After everything she did with the guy..... She wants to sing the old song again... ( i can be a fool for very long but if the elastic limit exceed forget it, Even though u are my Oxygen i better ceased to breath.) Ladies and Money... Forget the Money, look at the Person, look at the future , look at the qualities, she confessed i had all she needed except that she wasnt sure i wil make it that fast, just one month after service , Jehovah did it for me...... If i no get today, u dont know my Tomorow...be wise

Your case is a different one because you just left youth service. Now, if you had stayed jobless for the next three years, do you think it would worth her wait?

It isn't bad that the girl chose someone who has the capability to marry her immediately since she's ready for marriage.

You would have complained that she's pressuring you to marry her if she'd stick with you and demand you settle down in 2 to 3 years time. Are you ready to marry any time soon?

I blame some girls for their foolishness. You left a guy for another man, things didn't work out as planned, instead of waiting to get another suitor, they will rush back to the first man. This is a very bad move but most girls don't get it as the result will only be to inflate the guy's ego while demeaning their person.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Frankicent(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2021
felixzo1:
if the new guy losses his job, what happens

Wisdom. Wisdom .. wisdom

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Athemisia: 3:13pm On May 07, 2021
awulio:

So because you came from a rich family every other person both those from poor homes should behave like you, right?
Amazing...

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Athemisia: 3:18pm On May 07, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

You write like you are not in this Nigeria bro. Unless the person did not go to the university, at what age do people graduate from the university? Get a higher degree for people who desire to do masters.

I started my masters degree in 2018, just immediately after passing out from Nysc and as I write bro, I'm still in the first semester of my second year. Now, imagine someone who has to wait to work for 2 to 3 years before enrolling for his masters.

People have minimum standards they want to attain before getting married. It's not everybody that wants to manage.

Some months ago, a bag of cement was 2500, today it's 4000 naira. This will definitely cause a delay in building projects as the cost has tremendously increased. Are you saying a man should abandon his building project to go and marry?

Some people travel abroad to hustle and before they gain ground, they are in their mid or even late 30s.

So many genuine reasons can make a man marry in their mid or late thirties bro.

Your other reasons of the man being a loner or perfectionist is debatable because no matter the type of personality a man has, he will definitely find someone who fits in to that.

And the sister of the poster is even 27 years. Is something also wrong with her or don't you think she should have married before 25?

Nobody is saying you must have all the money in the world before getting married, but you should have a reliable steady flow of income. Family is not run on emotion, you need money to keep it functional.

Chasing women and career may not be completely mutually exclusive, but check best graduating students in the university, they're not the type that follow everything in skirt.
At last, someone who is still in touch with reality not those kids who watch too many movies..

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by awulio(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2021
Yes. All I’m saying is don’t call ppl pests or parasites just bcuz they don’t hv money that is common human decency. It has nothing to do with coming from a rich home.
Athemisia:

So because you came from a rich family every other person both those from poor homes should behave like you, right?
Amazing...
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Athemisia: 9:31pm On May 07, 2021
awulio:
Yes. All I’m saying is don’t call ppl pests or parasites just bcuz they don’t hv money that is common human decency. It has nothing to do with coming from a rich home.
Arguing with a female.... Dumb thing to do...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.