Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness (38870 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Angelacruz: 5:02pm On May 05, 2021
So wat if d second guy go broke tomorrow,ur sister will dump him bah?
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day. there is this new guy who ask my sister out he is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house we all like him I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry. my sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. if my sister mistakenly marry the broke guy she we suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility we be on her head Gidforbid. please how do I convinced my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable I want the best for my sister.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by periphetes: 5:10pm On May 05, 2021
Lol op grin you are one funny guy. Let me ask you this, if you were to be in the position of your sister first guy. Suddenly your fiancee and her family starts to give you bad attitude after losing your job what would you do? smiley

Life is never constant and anything could happen to anyone at anytime.
I understand you are trying to secure the bag for your sister future comfortability cheesy and enjoyment . But you are all advising her wrongly , what if she becomes a widow early with the second guy or later on suffer domestic violence in the marriage.

A good and happy Marriage is not determined by a man acquired material wealth or a woman's beauty . But It is based on both compatibility, love , care, support , forgiveness and selflessness.

Never gamble into marriage because of a man material wealth gains or a woman's beauty ...
This will always end in premium unapologetic tears for both party grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Babafash(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2021
Am a guy but will never allow my sister to date a broke guys no matter what. Relationships is 80% money 20% love o. We no come this life to suffer abeg. Op do everything in your power to chase that your sisters pest of a boyfriend. Haba for 2yrs no job or even menial job the guy is cursed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Harddiskng(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day. there is this new guy who ask my sister out he is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house we all like him I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry. my sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. if my sister mistakenly marry the broke guy she we suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility we be on her head Gidforbid. please how do I convinced my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable I want the best for my sister .

Baba God please don’t let our little trails shame us, before we enter our glorious days and don’t let fall in the hands of short-sighted, lowbrow low-lifes. Na wa!

Maybe we not be connected to a family so impoverished, it affects their thinking and life-values.

You can see why most guys don’t rate Nigerian girls.

felixzo1:
if the new guy losses his job, what happens

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by vioment: 8:00pm On May 05, 2021
Still keep that energy when that broke guy becomes other people inspiration. No bite your finger comot then o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PoshTraveler: 8:00pm On May 05, 2021
lol. thunder fire u op

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by captainking(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2021
Dumb post.. Dumb question...
Cos the guy lost his job.. Now he's a pest.. It simply means if the new guy loses his job same fate will await him

Typical of short sighted ladies..

What happenes if the first guy now gets a good job??
You are all gonna go lovey dovey on him ehh...
Anyways.. It's none of my business

5 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by seyz91(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2021
you are the real problem and real parasite not your sister

you are what we call a "typical naija girl"

just so you know thesame way we men feel too as you people being only "leeches" to us and have nothing to offer in a relationship, exactly what you are feeling now

good to know you are in our shoes now and now know what and how we guys feel
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.
the new guy might become broke too one day. Wetin you go do

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by jubangha(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
very good question
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

So are you rich? You typed nonsense.
Is she complaining.
You think finding a job is easy?

You are a child.
May God help your shallow mind

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Alexaonfleek: 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
'If the new guy looses his job' grin grin

Mofos that second guy ain't loosing any job cheesy..........your sister should better make decisions in her best interest or else she'll have herself to blame.
Anyways...its love thats doing her now nd I hope the odds end up in her favour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by blowjob: 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
DEY NARRATES URSELF undecided

NOR GO FIND SMALL THIN,DEY DO undecided

UR SISTER grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by IamAsiri: 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Very good question my brother, very good question..... ..now that the guy is broke , all of a sudden he's now a nuisance right
I TIRE FOR NAIJA GIRLS.

Not all Naija girls o, honestly. Only some are stupid o.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2021
Why do I the feeling that your family is after money and not your sister's[b] happiness[/b]

Note: am not saying that money is not important

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by na2016: 8:05pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:

This is what some women do not know

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by witworth(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2021
You're worried for your sister, but your sister is in love, why don't you worry about your own fortune, stop being lazy and useless.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PrinceOfLagos: 8:05pm On May 05, 2021
Op I see you're a female. I pity any man that will marry you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2021
Babafash:
Am a guy but will never allow my sister to date a broke guys no matter what. Relationships is 80% money 20% love o. We no come this life to suffer abeg. Op do everything in your power to chase that your sisters pest of a boyfriend. Haba for 2yrs no job na curse o

Bring your sister come,make I use her,I go give her plenty money.... Mumu post

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by farem: 8:06pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:

...he would be given a new tag;broke guy!
Failure is an orphan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by IamAsiri: 8:07pm On May 05, 2021
Harddiskng:

Baba God please don’t let our little trails shame us, before we enter our glorious days and don’t let fall in the hands of short-sighted, lowbrow low-lifes. Na wa!

Maybe we not be connected to a family so improvised, it affects their thinking and life-values.

You can see why most guys don’t rate Nigerian girls.

"Impoverished". And yes it's amen to your prayers.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by NOwazobia: 8:07pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
Then she jumps to the next exotic employed guy. Set of short sighted and narrow genders. Spit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by doggedfighter(f): 8:07pm On May 05, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Very good question my brother, very good question..... ..now that the guy is broke , all of a sudden he's now a nuisance right
I TIRE FOR NAIJA GIRLS.
Stop this Nigerian girls shit. The girl is sticking and standing with her guy.

It's the brother that's complaining and opened a thread on her matter.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by donteddy(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

I know you want good for your sister. But she is the one that really know why the guy went broke and why she still keeps him around. Don't be surprise your sister might be the badluck for the guy. Anyway no condition is permanent they say. Life na turn by turn you will soon be in his shoe one day.
Meanwhile live your life let your sister live hers.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by VTJN(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2021
Qatar2022:

Now he lose his job he is parasite but when that money was coming he was god to your useless family, your post show how desperate you and your family are, you want to discard him because he lost his job, shame on you and your family
but the guy should have shame a little and stop going to her house to eat on a daily basis!

It doesn't speak well of him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

Urhobo people... Wickedness..
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2021
grin He is broke coming to your house to eat two times a day....been broke is not a crime, moreover your sister know what he sees in him, but what is important is what God sees in him.... So make you na go pray..... You make me remember Mazi Gburugburu's story on twitter sha and Chidinma new Song.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by ZionwolSolution: 8:09pm On May 05, 2021
She has her own life to leave
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by afamaustin(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2021
Nepa is nw trying in my area

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Ekugbeh(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

hope y'all can see a Sharp difference between a male and female

Feminist

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Babafash(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2021
Sailor22:

Bring your sister come,make I use her,I go give her plenty money.... Mumu post
Broke niga spotted tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.