Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness (38802 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by ishaqyesir: 5:19am On May 06, 2021
Lucyspa:
So it's safe to say that about 70% of guys on here are broke and struggling. No wonder there is so much aggression and bile on here. God help you all.

It does not mean they are broke � money � does not buy love never
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by ishaqyesir: 5:21am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:
you must be very stupid for writing this piece of crap is she your sister? Did they told u am single my boyfriend is a senior staff at a big company as u can see I have sense so I want my elder sister to have sense as well

Money cannot buy love ur sis cannot love d new guy �

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by generalwo(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.
...... Focus on your life and leave your sister to do what makes her happy...... Because the new guy get job and get house you Don conclude say na him be the best thing wen happen to your sister...... How you take different from the gold diggers wen them dey always talk about for nollywood movies? When her other boyfriend of 4 years had a job did you think like this? No go face your life make you marry your own.... Dey find another person life wen you go dictate..... Your sister clearly has more sense than you and knows that throwing away 4 years of her life because of money isn't worth it........ That he doesn't have today doesn't mean he won't have tomorrow...... As a real guy man, you should try and join him to look for a job instead of coming to naira land to call him jobless and down grade him...... Did you offer him a job opening and he refused to work? My friend, leave your sister to live her life and focus on yours!

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by 9jaRealist: 5:51am On May 06, 2021
felixzo1:
if the new guy losses his job, what happens

We move again... grin grin grin
>
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by valcorp: 6:19am On May 06, 2021
And if you were the one on the receiving end I'm sure you would have cried to the moon and back. Truth is no offence meant but your family should be avoided by all means if any man wants to progress. When he had a job you all liked him, suddenly he is a broke guy simply cos another one is around. Na so dem go use Una do blood money laslas. Kudos to your sister for standing her ground,she already knows her family is made up of Hungry vampires. If your family help her man get a job, Una go die. ?

orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Prenonjebose: 6:28am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Sense they say is really far of for good 2yrs a grown up man who has balls between his legs will come to my sister apartment to eat and argue about premier league like his life depend on it with neigbours those he is even older than, and u want me to keep quiet, my sister is very beautiful to be feeding a man she deserved to live like a Queen and she will be 27 this year. The order guy in question is responsible and he is calm he is ready to pay the bride price is my sister that is delaying the WHOle thing. I don't want her to leave the life of how we go do na, my boyfriend is a Senior staff at excravors
I cannot stoop to the level of eating once every day in a girlfriend's house, talkless of twice daily. You have your fears that the guy may not be able to take care of your sister when they are married, but have you had a meaningful discussion with your sister on what is keeping her in that relationship? Don't dislike him just because he comes around very often, and discusses soccer with neighbors. Besides, don't accept a guy just because he is ready to pay the bride price immediately, there are more important things to consider
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by tunwumi: 6:48am On May 06, 2021
This your post shows that your family is broke and the guy in question used to help your family. Now that he has a challenge you are looking for another supplier and your sister ain't going to be the means of your family meal.

If this new buoyant guy went broke is you sister going to divorce and craw like a shameless dog to this broke guy who may have been restored?

What has your family do to bring him out of his present predicament? Is it bad if you father and you use your influence to secure him another job after all his a son-in-LOVE to your family.?

orohbiro:

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by ORIAYO70(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2021
felixzo1:

Good question. . This little girl of these generation r something else..

When the terms was good with the guy, the socaso-ca lady tagging one as broke will eat pivotal part of the salary... Cos he has no job now he becomes broke. .. may God punish that girl
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Dnight(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2021
Omo
People terrible o
If the new guy come loose him job nko
Your sister wey dey with the guy na idiot abi?
Or you no know say ladies no go dey with guy wey no get prospect?
No guy deserves a family like urs as in-laws
Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by olamide0147: 6:55am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:

Are you married, if no woman focus on your life and find a man before you become evening newspaper �.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by ORIAYO70(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:

Calling a guy broke show u r materialistic..
When d guy was working n the term was good, did you call him broke?. .the new fish you intend ur sis to marry, what if same fate befalls him then you tag him broke. .maybe ur own papa be dangote
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 7:18am On May 06, 2021
my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

Since he lost his job, he has been a parasite?
You don't expect everything to run smoothly for 4 years, there will be ups and downs in a relationship but you and your family are not ready to bear with him now that he is broke.
Who knows maybe you and your family are the reason why the guy is now broke aside the fact that he lost his job?

As for the guy too, he really messed up by visiting you guys frequently. You can not be honored when there is too much familiarity with people who should be seeing you occasionally.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Babafash(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
. You will live to regret these words be you male or female
Mark it. You have placed a judgement on yourself
U are entitled to your opinion. How will someone not get even a menial job for 2yrs and be dependent on a woman. I know u belongs in this category depending on your gf or wify for money. As for me i will always take responsibility of my home because as a man am the head of the house. I reject poverty in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by blazepascal(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2021
Love has covered ur sister eyes yuu must find ways to convince her to marry the other guy

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 7:51am On May 06, 2021
awulio:
I repeat if he was spending on her sister when he had a job the girl has no right to call him a pest. Ppl always go through trials in life. Only a gold digger will leave a man when his broke... I repeat op should butt out of it and focus on bettering herself. All these broke ass girls always looking for someone to leech on and once they hv sucked all the guys blood they then throw them away... if op was working and doing something with her life she wouldn’t hv time to focus on what her sister does..... if the man has a vision and treats her right then the sister should stay with him and build with him.

She's a gold digger if she leaves him, but he's not been a gold digger for 2 years?

As much as there are broke ass girls, there are broke ass guys leeching on women and nobody is concerned about their productivity in the relationship rather they want the women to build with him. It's a parasitic relationship and it has not changed because he's a man and has a "vision". Don't the broke girls you referred to have a vision, or you think they want to be broke?

If the guy was working or doing something with his life, OP wouldn't have to call him out. He comes to their house to eat, are you sure it's not their parents house? She has a say. She's a good sister.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Tundex911: 7:53am On May 06, 2021
Stupid fellow...

You be God.

Smh
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
Lucyspa:
So it's safe to say that about 70% of guys on here are broke and struggling. No wonder there is so much aggression and bile on here. God help you all.

Lol, if you switch the genders you know who they will call parasites, and broke ass leeches.

If you see the feet of some of the aggrieved men commenting, you will say a prayer for them. It's poverty that makes men so hateful. I've been saying it.

Op even tells us he prefers watching premier league matches all day while the sister feeds him in their home. Men of today are becoming shameless. Later they will cry the red pill.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 7:59am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Sense they say is really far of for good 2yrs a grown up man who has balls between his legs will come to my sister apartment to eat and argue about premier league like his life depend on it with neigbours those he is even older than, and u want me to keep quiet, my sister is very beautiful to be feeding a man she deserved to live like a Queen and she will be 27 this year. The order guy in question is responsible and he is calm he is ready to pay the bride price is my sister that is delaying the WHOle thing. I don't want her to leave the life of how we go do na, my boyfriend is a Senior staff at excravors

You are trying to explain to a forum full of poverty lashed men. They will only see evil in what you've posted.

You should've changed the genders if you wanted reasonable comments from nairaland males.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Melst: 8:07am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:

Hypocrites are insulting you. Same guys that have been screaming they don't want a liability in a woman are now supporting a man that lost his job for two whole years and can't find something little doing rather he is living off his girlfriend. If she doesn't leave him, he will not wake up and behave like a man should. Even I can't stay jobless for two years depending on anyone. No teaching job around? Security? Any goddamn thing or even business no matter how small. She should better not carry that load. See women dying anyhow because they are carrying a load that is not meant for them. It's better she's single than be with a man that will sit idle for two years. Except you are exaggerating it sha. Anybody that is being spoon fed will not step out of his/her comfort zone and make something better for and of themselves. It is not a crime to crave a comfortable life for yourself and your sister. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. If she loves that guy, she should push him to get something no matter how small. As for the new guy, she might have her reasons. For him to be that comfortable but still single says a lot though not for all his kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PuZZyNegro: 8:15am On May 06, 2021
Gabkosh:
I know you are the op.

Like I said, God punish your gold digging family.

You're obviously senseless. Go through my threads and comments and see that I'm a man and do not know this poster but the level of hypocrisy in the comments here is sickening.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PuZZyNegro: 8:21am On May 06, 2021
Melst:

Hypocrites are insulting you. Same guys that have been screaming they don't want a liability in a woman are now supporting a man that lost his job for two whole years and can't find something little doing rather he is living off his girlfriend. If she doesn't leave him, he will not wake up and behave like a man should. Even I can't stay jobless for two years depending on anyone. No teaching job around? Security? Any goddamn thing or even business no matter how small. She should better not carry that load. See women dying anyhow because they are carrying a load that is not meant for them. It's better she's single than be with a man that will sit idle for two years. Except you are exaggerating it sha. Anybody that is being spoon fed will not step out of his/her comfort zone and make something better for and of themselves. It is not a crime to crave a comfortable life for yourself and your sister. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. If she loves that guy, she should push him to get something no matter how small. As for the new guy, she might have her reasons. For him to be that comfortable but still single says a lot though not for all his kind.

I support all that you've written but for the last statement.

Do you know that some guys forget everything about women to chase money and career? That he's comfortable and single doesn't mean he has a problem. This mentality is really preventing some girls from being with a good man.

They feel he's too good to be real because he's comfortable and yet nice.

I can tell you that one of my sisters got married to her husband in his mid thirties and she was the first woman he kissed in his lifetime.

The man is rich and he's sexually fit as they have children already. Even up till now, I cannot understand how a man will be that rich and still faithful, loving and caring to his wife and children.

I am very much single because I have not met the woman that I like and I'm financially comfortable, well educated and not looking bad.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Dollarremix(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2021
Omo your sister don see Baba future dey bright.comot your eyes for wetin no concern you

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Offpoint1: 8:47am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:

You should like a teen, so your sister should leave her boyfriend of 4 years and cleave to a new guy because he got a job.... If he lost the job in the future... You'll advice your sister to look for another guy.

You no get sense.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Mftivi: 8:48am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:

I logged in just to tell you that you are a shitty human!
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Mftivi: 8:56am On May 06, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
'If the new guy looses his job' grin grin

Mofos that second guy ain't loosing any job cheesy..........your sister should better make decisions in her best interest or else she'll have herself to blame.
Anyways...its love thats doing her now nd I hope the odds end up in her favour
we no know say you get key to the future.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by winner37(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2021
writer , I got some gifts for you ...

1, A woman that married a man because he has big television will end up one day seeing a man with vision on her husband's television ..
2. Don't fight with nature else nature will not spare your life ..
3 .What God has joined together let man put them apart ...
4. this too shall pass ,it just a cloudy weather...
5. dried bones shall rise again ..
6. No one knows what tomorrow will bring ...
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Chimkizy(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2021
felixzo1:

She forget say her sister love go fit give the broke guy hope of a better future if the guy get conscience
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Tomide59(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2021
Let assume is the broke guy/man is your brother which advice will you offered him. Yeye person... I'm very sure you in person dey work in high paying company... Think well... STOP MAKING JEST OF HIM O. GOD WILL REMEMBER THAT BROKE MAN AND LIFT HIM, EVEN IF HE IS A LAME MAN HE WILL WORK WITH HIS LEGS ONE DAY. Omode ode!!
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2021
felixzo1:
Epic question grin
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Intoboy(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:

Stuffs like dis always gets me exasperated...buh,younger sister to the girl in question,lemme advise you

You're still young, I'm very sure you're still young maybe dahs why you don't understand,wen it comes to marriage... it's a lifetime phenomenon,money waters marriage and makes it blossom but love keeps it going

Every successful man has an awful ad tragic past ad if were not present in dat past as a lady you'll av limited access to his wealth...pray for your sister instead young lady but don't make her do wat her hearts wants not

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Otunla236: 10:03am On May 06, 2021
U are giving your sister wrong advice and used it to compared to yourself, if it's you. But mind you, do you know what will happen tomorrow?

I just pity your life and your sister life if she follow your wrong advice. If you continue to advice your sister with this, believe me your own will worst more than the guy

It will better for you to advice the guy or help him out of his jobless or keep quiet and leave them
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Melst: 10:20am On May 06, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

I support all that you've written but for the last statement.

Do you know that some guys forget everything about women to chase money and career? That he's comfortable and single doesn't mean he has a problem. This mentality is really preventing some girls from being with a good man.

They feel he's too good to be real because he's comfortable and yet nice.

I can tell you that one of my sisters got married to her husband in his mid thirties and she was the first woman he kissed in his lifetime.

The man is rich and he's sexually fit as they have children already. Even up till now, I cannot understand how a man will be that rich and still faithful, loving and caring to his wife and children.

I am very much single because I have not met the woman that I like and I'm financially comfortable, well educated and not looking bad.

Well, there are always exceptions. But mehn, one needs to be really careful with men in their mid-thirties that are unmarried. You need to look thrice. They are mostly players that toil with women's emotions, or very boring men with archaic mentality, or loners that can't live with anyone because they are intolerant, or perfectionist that will frustrate you in marriage. The list is long but yes there are exceptions.

Then that mentality of chasing money and leaving women is flawed. There's actually no time of your life as a man that should revolve around "women". Meaning no time of your life as a man justifies womanizing. Discipline is key . And once you are disciplined then there's no chance that any woman would distract you from your goal rather she will propel you. Knowing the right kind of woman too matters. Because if you say, chase money and leave woman, in marriage, would you be able to be a good husband and father? Or would you stop chasing that money once you get married? You even need it more then. And money can run dry for those that believe in chasing money then women will run after you. Or are you saying once you have made money then you are immune to the distractions a woman brings? Or are you simply going to chase money all your life? Always create a balance and discipline is key in all facets.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.