Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness (38841 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 10:04pm On May 05, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
Stereotyping is the trend on nairaland these days and it's becoming worrisome!!!!

It's good people are beginning to notice the ugly trend.

This thread is a straightforward one. Nobody wants a leech. Instead they all sound bitter about it.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 10:07pm On May 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Ode how much you get ...... Hahahaha grin .. nairaland people just funny anyhow......

A sensible person will know dat this type of story will contains lies , she don't even like the boy so what do you expect ? 2 years indeed....

Nairaland billionaire i hail you , only if you know........grin

You sound abusive and poor. Poverty must've touched you to make you become so uncouth.

You are left to the conclusion on my billionaire status. Thanks for the hail. I am that billionaire you wish you were.

But next time, don't extend it into a mention because you won't get a reply.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by jantman(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2021
@orohbiro

A broke guy is disturbing your sister happiness right ?

I have no choice but to log in just to respond to you. Did your sister complain about her happiness being disturbed? I feel that the broke guy is even the source of your sister Happiness. Or maybe your definition of happiness is dating/marrying a financial OK man.

When he was working, everything seem to be okay right? now that he has lost his job and go broke, he has become a parasite to you right?

Your mindset about life in general is very shallow I must say. How can you expect man who once work in a company to just easily go and do menial and crazy job?

Any person who is on his right mind will never believe your unkind judgment over your sister boyfriend or your future brother in law.

Broke babe like you will easily fall for wrong men becos you like to eat food you never cooked. ( a ready made man)

Don't foget;,Your sister is a wonderful gal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 10:12pm On May 05, 2021
awulio:
When he was working she didn’t see him as a parasite. No one knows how much the man has spent on her sister when he had money. Plus it’s the sisters choice who she marries not the OP....It’s non of her business. If the sister is not complaining then she has no right to butt in.

When he was working he was not a parasite (theoretically), but for two years he's been one. Do you know if the man was ever able to stand on his own or they were sharing bills? Would he have done the same for her if she didn't have the job? What if he's still there just to eat her money free?

She has no right to butt in, but how many people have helped your partner decide on that to do with you through their interference?

It's her sister, she has a right to be concerned about her sister being blinded by love for a guy who has leeched 2 entire years to the point he's an outright pest.

She has as much right to leech on her as the man does, don't try to guilt her, as if the man is entitled to.

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PussyOdour(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.

Whoever behind this account is the most stupid and useless person on earth.

Your existence on earth is meaningless.

This type of people are the type that will eat and dine with you when the going is smooth, but when it's tough they all scamper and leave you to your own fate. May God never bring this types of useless lots to our lives.

So assuming the new guy loses his job, you'll advise your sister to dump him probably for another working class person. You're mentally sick.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by PussyOdour(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
The way people jump on issues without taking their time to really understand the main points is worrisome.

The op's main point is that her sister's boyfriend has been feeding off her for TWO YEARS WITHOUT MAKING ANY ATTEMPT TO FIND ANY FORM OF EMPLOYMENT,NO MATTER HOW MENIAL.

For an able bodied man to be CONSTANTLY FEEDING OFF A WOMAN HE HAS NOT MARRIED AS WIFE FOR TWO YEARS only underscores one thing;HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE.He lacks Dignity!!!

And you believe the Op? She Only put that part so that she can justify his lame post. From her tone you'll know that she has a deep a hatred for the sister's boyfriend.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
I would rather die than marry from in-laws like you, it's only money they worship

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by kenzysmith: 10:27pm On May 05, 2021
Originalsly:

Just curious..... before Broke Guy lost his job ... did you all like him? If yes... what about him you all liked but now you no longer like? Didn't you all like him like you like the New Guy? ... and is it you all like him... or is it you?
As I see it .... you like the new guy. You are writing out of fear ... fear that if your sister does not accept the guy then you will not have access to him nor his fortune. If she does... then you will be the happiest person on earth... you will have alllll the time in the world to seduce him and carry on in private because after all.... you are the sister in law.... one big family under one roof.... you resuming living like a leech. You most likely have a reputation .... of sleeping with family members bf's ... and since you are showing interest in Mr New Guy... your sister has already seen the writing on the wall and is staying clear of him because of you. Mr Broke Guy is sucking your sister dry .... is it your portion of juice to suck has reduced? Do you work?.... do you have a bf? You said your piece to her ... exit right.

pls send ur acct details u said my mind

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by knowhowk: 10:30pm On May 05, 2021
A wealthy guy Pretended to be poor went after a lady severally ,Aunty said " A poor boy is Disturbing my sister ,When the poor Boy showed His true Identity ,Aunty said " My Sister is Getting Married ,Status of the Man is not Mentioned anymore Mtchew

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by xtervaganza(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
if the new guy losses his job, what happens
you de mind the eleribu. Parasite calling another person parasite
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by tosaino95(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
grin wonder what will happen
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Teecole: 10:37pm On May 05, 2021
People show you love when they only get something in return,for your sister to still stick to this guy,den he must have been good to her when things was Rossy,girls like u will leave your man cos of little challenge.so you want to sell ur sis to that rich guy,what will u do if they other guy is ur brother and a woman leave her when he’s facing life’s challenges which is not permanent,it’s girl like u that will come here and start saying she left my brother cos he’s now broke.abeg let them be.u can go and date d rich dude if u really want him to marry from ur family

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by bladeAnders(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2021
God works in mysterious ways. On this day,i pray God to bless his son who have been tagged broke with plenty of wealth. No body wish to be broke..

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by AllenSpencer: 10:42pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.

Why dont you kill the broke guy

You can pay assassins or cultist to kill him for you, since you know his future

Or reach out to Ned Nwoko, Davido or Ubi Franklin. Those ones will take care of your sister stupidly
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Dreyton36: 10:50pm On May 05, 2021
God will judge you for being this heartless and useless
I pray your sister doesn't listen to you
When the man was working why didn't he dump your sister to marry a rich girl ?
Is your own family rich ?

You, are you rich ? Ozuor

That's how the new guy will face some financial crisis now and you'll advise your sister to divorce him , you spoilt rotten brat
E just be like say make I use you plus up sef

I pray God bless that young man with a good job opportunity and for him to see this topic on nairaland so that he'll run completely from a lucifer like you

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by chaloskyx: 10:58pm On May 05, 2021
leave your sister alone let her learn the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Vulcanheph(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2021
doggedfighter:

Stop this Nigerian girls shit. The girl is sticking and standing with her guy.

It's the brother that's complaining and opened a thread on her matter.
I thought the Op is a girl.... I'm talking about her not her sister

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On May 05, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I thought the Op is a girl.... I'm talking about her not her sister

Wow, was expecting insults.

Like it's normal here.

Thanks for a civil reply.
Thanks again !
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Successmind(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
What if your sister was the cause of the broke guy loosing his job?

If to say d broke guy dey do normal like d new one,u for like him too...

Not all day glitter is gold..
Search for senator ajibola's story....he was more broke than a church rat....hope never dies
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Exodora: 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
musicproducer:
so if d new guy losses his job also unto the next one shey.

see as u dey pour words come out.
my advice is u let ur sister marry who she want, who no get today go get tomorrow.

n u yes u u are ungrateful spit on u.

go n b friending d guy yeye
Those things does not even matter . What matters most is her happiness and inner peace so wether he gets tommorow or not it still does not matter.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by saintruky(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2021
Who be ur fellow nairalanders?

orohbiro:

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by MT: 11:29pm On May 05, 2021
@OP. Who asked you?
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 05, 2021
Exodora:

Those things does not even matter . What matters most is her happiness and inner peace so wether he gets tommorow or not it still does not matter.
u wen dey talk u get? over entitled lady hmmm u get?
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by LilSmith55(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:

Wait for the next guy with Job
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by ishaqyesir: 11:35pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

The funny thing is that even if your sister marry d new guy it does not mean she will love ❤️ him she will still love d broke guy and cheat on d new guy with d broke guy
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Exodora: 11:37pm On May 05, 2021
musicproducer:
u wen dey talk u get? over entitled lady hmmm u get?
Get what exactly.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Tomilola360: 11:43pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Have told my mum about it and she had called my sister to shout at her but she keep on following this guy the whole tire person o

she like sufferhead na

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nanaiky(f): 11:46pm On May 05, 2021
You guys should be careful with your advice here oh. This kinda happened to someone I know. Long story short..Lady is back at home with 2 kids after 3.5 yrs of marriage and still trying to find her feet. Guy did not improve his financial standing and with child rearing the lady’s finance plummeted. It’s about the guys attitude when he had and if he is currently making effort to secure something but he should not marry while he has nothing. Disaster looming!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Slynation(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
he becomes a parasite as well in the words of OP, Some ladies are shamelessly useless
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by orohbiro(f): 11:59pm On May 05, 2021
Sense they say is really far of for good 2yrs a grown up man who has balls between his legs will come to my sister apartment to eat and argue about premier league like his life depend on it with neigbours those he is even older than, and u want me to keep quiet, my sister is very beautiful to be feeding a man she deserved to live like a Queen and she will be 27 this year. The order guy in question is responsible and he is calm he is ready to pay the bride price is my sister that is delaying the WHOle thing. I don't want her to leave the life of how we go do na, my boyfriend is a Senior staff at excravors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Lucyspa: 12:01am On May 06, 2021
So it's safe to say that about 70% of guys on here are broke and struggling. No wonder there is so much aggression and bile on here. God help you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Grateful02(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2021
The only thing I can say to you is.. Let Love Lead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.