Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (9485 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by Jamesdman(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hmmmm, Watz diz feelin i feel myself developin 4 INKERD_NERD? I pray its shld b *lust*, bt i dn't tink its lust, d feelin is stronger dan lust. Mayb it is LUV, Or beta stil, i tink i ve a CRUSH 4 u INKERD, LOL.
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by pleep(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
I think its important for a guy make every attempt to remain a virgin until marriage. Do you know how many society problems would be solved if men just kept in their pants?

As for women, yea stay virgins God made it that way for a reason, but please break the 'wall' with a stick before we start  bleeping. I think it would be extremely disgusting to pop a girls cherry.  undecided i cant even imagine how un-sexy that would be. haha jk. actually im completly serious.
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
If you marry after having screwed the entire local government area, there is absolutely no way you won't start comparing your spouse to what you've had before, unless God helps you. This is why it's certainly best for both partied to remain a virgin till marriage.

There is certainly something attached to one's "first".
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by edetty(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2012
@solbil u aint alone in diz world,dnt knw why u avin d complexity issue,am 25yrz n stil a virgin,i even posted a topik 2day 'my virginity a problem' go chek d tread,so stop n b proud of ursef,its a personal choise,i kan marry a gyal who is or who aint,its mine 2 bear,u av sex 2day or wen married doesnt guaranty perfection at al,jst knwin hw 2 do it properly,afta al it al bgins 1 day,ok dude!
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by enroute(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
the best answer to this, is a question. would you like to teach your man how to 'do' on your wedding night?
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by monex(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
solbil: i am 23 a man and i have not even done it before
i am so ashamed to tell it to people becos of how they will react
i have discovered that people slam at women who are not virgins any more
but if you, a man, tell them you are still one they see you as a small boy
they look down at you.
this is not done only by the men folk but surprisingly by the women folk
infact the women folk are the ones i am more afraid to tell than the men folk.
the women laugh you more
it is really embarrassing for me to tell people
infact to be able to say this here i had to create a fake id
i got so embarrassed that, at one point in time, i started thinking of going to have a girlfriend
so that i can do it just to feel among.
my mum told some ladies that i am still new and they started making jest of me saying all kinds of things.
i felt so embarrassed that i left there feeling so humiliated.
i now have a double mind. i really want to remain virgin till i get married but then again i am under intense pressure
from the attitude of people the society.
another reason why i am having a dilemma is the fact that virginity for boys is not talked about
so i am thinking its not too important to remain virgin

guy just relax and dont put urself unda any stupid pressure. there are a lot of guys in ur shoe but they wont tell u they are virgins. it is nt as diifult as peeps think. i know a virgin guy who was told from school days that he wld cave in during nysc. dis guy has done 5 yrs of work and is still a virgin. he is going to be 26 soon.
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by monex(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
jaephoenix: @inked,y dont u answer solbil.he has just told u dat women,not society as a whole,deride him.
So dont blame d world,blame ur sex.most dont want virgin guys.i ve even taken a poll of 10 girls i know n guess,they all wanted guys that know wat they re doing
Sorry, u cant b a virgin n b sexually savvy.what happened 2 'practice makes perfect'
I know a Deeper Life couple That came 2 my clinic(am a med doc) as a case of infertility.turned out d guy has been digging her urethra(pee hole)for 5 Deadly years.N d woman has been bearing d pain.Damn.a case of virgo intacta.
So pls,maybe u like them fumbly(coined it)dont wish 4 virgin dudes.B careful what u wish for ,
Me i prefer my girls non virgins
i am just knowing the holes are different grin nairaland can be really educating
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by monex(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

How is my point confusing? What is it that you don't seem to understand?

And no I'm not taking it personal. Because I'm actively engaging in this discussion doesn't mean I'm taking it personal.
u are far from taking it personal. following your comments, you are given what is called a detached, logical and objective opinion.

rationality is something missing in so many arguments.
Re: Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
I was a virgin when I got married. Coughing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Big Butty Ladies Dancing Sexy / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.