Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51565 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:05pm On May 07, 2021
All of you are here lamenting, but none of you have mind to rise up against your politicans that are subjecting masses into all these evil policies of administrations/regimes.

Without restoration of Biafra government to compete and check mating Nigeria policies, the next generations will continue lamenting.

Support IPOB ESN Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for Biafra referendum.
Biafra will be abroad in West Africa and as other developed countries in the world. Biafra is the light, in Biafra jobs will be available to for all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Connected1: 12:06pm On May 07, 2021
Golan007:
This is how they keep ensnaring the younger ones.

Who told you you must be a cultist to make it?

So all the 1st class ans 2:1 boys in your class that ended up working with ExxonMobil or chevron joined ogboni or seadogs abi?
You mustn't become a cultist.
If you know any of them, Just ask them to assist one of your unemployed relative or yourself if you aren't employed in getting a good job there.
Even those pitiable jobs of 20k you hear people earn monthly, their linkers or helpers collected their first 2-3 months salary from them by installment payments.
God will punish the People whom paired us a Colony/Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Benrosaria(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
Yes accurately you are right. I don’t believe in religion. I believe in love, respect, kindness, and a grateful heart is the act I believe in.

Religion needs to be abolished..

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
DExcellent1:

These aren't just associations. Are you ready to kill your conscience and sanity? Are you ready to become a monster? Are you ready to sacrifice your peace of mind for ever?

You're shouting. smiley
Bring down your voice.

I don't even have peace of mind right now.
And Sanity is far from the average Nigerian much more a Lagosian.

So, what's the big deal, bruv?

I've in the last decade worked too much for too little.

And a little as a ' study now , pay later' offer to help with a better chance of stability and occupational security could be all it would take to make a part payment for my conscience.

Some of us don't want much. We just want peace , stability and good life.

Person no fit come suffer here , die ; crossover; go dey burn for phase 2.

Eieye!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why aren't they happy? Do they involve themselves in ritualistic processes?
It's because of what they are into, it's much deeper than what they could imagine. And once you are in, you cannot be out. Let me ask you a quick question, can you sleep in cemetery? Or can you avoid your wife's food because she's on her period? Also, can you eat human brain whenever it's used to prepare food? What about soul travel? So many things.

My brother, you don't need so much money to be happy in life.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by lilvicky68(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You guys need to repent in that place.
Lol.. come around na..it's a nice place oh
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2021
Augla1:

Guy, the oil wey dey your head na better oil, highest Octane Level!
How we want take hang out for Men's beer parlor, while we clutch each to himself whatever it's that makes him a Higher Being.......? Real invite man!
#don't we all have a rotten core#

Bros, DM me if you dey Lagos.

I love the seaside.
And we go shayo.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by BRATISLAVA: 12:14pm On May 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol.. come around na..it's a nice place oh

grin

Soot and heat aren't nice things.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Connected1: 12:15pm On May 07, 2021
emecheboy2:
Thank God people are now saying the truth while guys don't really get jobs these days. this is common in the south south but it is everywhere.
forget people you see in churches and mosques, majority are in fraternities because of job. They even get promoted when they don't deserve it while you that is working smart and hard will not get the promotion.
You grasp the picture.
Three set of people at where I work have been promoted three times within a period of seven years.
The Annoying part is they don't even do any job, while their mates who do the jobs wholeheartedly suffer at low levels without any recognition.
Ask any of them.
You : "Sir how come you get promoted very fast while your mate hasn't received any"
Him : It's the Grace of God *pointing hands to the sky*
Demonic People

11 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Augla1: 12:16pm On May 07, 2021
blizard44:

Bros, DM me if you dey Lagos.

I love the seaside.
And we go shayo.
Abuja things, Brotherly.
But, distance is everly conquered by Wise Men!
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Zivaharry(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Port Harcourt came to mind immediately I saw the title. The banking sector in that town belongs to ogboni. I know of a prominent oil company controlled by Pirates. To get past a certain point in your career, you must join them.

Evil rules supremely over Nigeria.
I know the company.....brodas na Brodas.....Odas na Odas.... very simple to gain the job if you are willing.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by lilvicky68(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

grin

Soot and heat aren't nice things.
Not everywhere though..seems you reside in one of the Eastern states..
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2021
candygist:

I also lost a huge opportunity because I refused to Bleep a gay man. The man reside in PH too. The guy get money like say tomorrow no dey. The thing pain me but I'm not angry.

Wetin that guy for collect for your body ehn!
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Connected1: 12:21pm On May 07, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:
All of you are here lamenting, but none of you have mind to rise up against your politicans that are subjecting masses into all these evil policies of administrations/regimes.

Without restoration of Biafra government to compete and check mating Nigeria policies, the next generations will continue lamenting.

Biafra will be abroad in West Africa and as other developed countries in the world. Biafra is the light, in Biafra jobs will be available to for all.
This post wasn't necessary.
You are off point.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by kingbee90: 12:22pm On May 07, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Oga shut up and stop talking like a fool. Thunder fire your foolish Biafra & MNK who has chosen to destroy our once peaceful east. Do you think there is no confraternity in Igbo land? Do you know how many men Rochas forkd their yansh & forced to join Ogboni b4 he gave them jobs and contracts? Same thing going on in Anambra, Abia & enugu. Fraternity existed even before the existence of your great grandfather & u are here Talkin rubbish.
Thunder fire BIAFRA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol my dear you’re gay just accept

cheesy cheesy I wanted replying to his comment towards that direction but I thought against it. For peace to rain.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Is like you belong this one wey you no say anything. Well what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by ukahrawah: 12:28pm On May 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
Bro, it happen everywhere in the world.

That doesn't make right. It is a sin and the wages of sin is death.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
How much were you earning during your one year contract? How much were they willing to offer if you join them?

This guy want go take your position cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Johnchrix(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

No go talk this trash for oyigbo oo. Na dead man u go be o
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have lots 5 solid multimillion naira contract in Port Harcourt simply because I don't belong or refuse to be a member of their so called club....

I remember a friend telling me I must join a swinging club if a ever want to reach or communicate with some group of port harcourt V.v.i.ps

Which one is swinging club?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by marttol: 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
Many humans will just die and waste their life because they rejected the word of GOD...they let over - intellectualism destroy them...they are deceived by what they see and hear,and what they are taught in school...Jesus has exposed the world and SATAN and his angels(THERE ARE SPIRITS IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE BORN INTO,THEY SURROUND US BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THEM,UNLESS GOD PERMITS,EPH 6:12 ),,but people rejected his words...the world is polluted people...most men you call great men did not just get there,the whole world is under the influence of Satan...Satan is real than you reading this yourself,do not be deceived by the sweet words of men...so to your story,cults are in all part of the world,in every country...from Hollywood actors and actresses to businessmen and politicians name them...YOU believe you will beat or become up to par with aliko Dangote,wizkid and co... becaus you went to school...OKAY,CONTINUE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Wow. So this is real? Someone working in an oil company in Rivers told me this and I felt he was just being over-religious and paranoid (as usual). I will tell him sorry if we meet again. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
abeg comot. You fokd up big time. Na you go put am, no be him go put am for your yansh. You for close eyes do am jare. You never fok woman yansh before?

Father look who you died for? Chai!
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
That's not true. Ogboni has a strong network in Germany, UK, US and Canada. I know some of their members in Lagos, Nigeria. These guys virtually control everything but unfortunately, they aren't happy with their wealth.

This leaves us with the question? What's wealth without happiness?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2021
stanley000:
Frat self dey help but truth is you end up spending all your money on those new intakes aka hotheaded ones and their activities will still implicate you. You won't attend meetings but you are expected to provide the funds, you won't fight war but you are expected to provide funds for tools, i know all this coz my lecturers who were among experienced it.

Guy you dey frat. No dey disguise. Own it with your full chest.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by poweredcom(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
I have said it PH is a city that I like to stay but them own de fear person

Cultism is way too much there and they celebrate it also akwa ibom Calabar Now exte ding to Awka

Wat do they gain ..noting and it's the new ies that get killed
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:

My uncle's friend, a manager that headed 10 states of zenith Bank died few years ago because he had refused to give his wife for sacrifice cry

Wtf! You don't mean it mahn! Imagine! So they give people up for sacrifice? Guy your uncle na hero to him family sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2021
Kindness218:

90 percent of company workers and government officials in Port Harcourt all belongs to ogboni. One of my uncle from Ahoada is a commissioner, he was ask to join ogboni and be given commissioner.

So in summary he joined nah?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Rickbronz(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
following

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
Jeux:
In the keke park at the junction of my house in Benin, if you are not a courtist you can’t hold any position, I know of a family friend who is a deeper life Christian that had to join a secret court at the age of 58 because he was contesting for secretary at the park .

For just keke park? Omo e things oh!
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
AlphaAlex:
So are you people telling me it’s likely my family member in an oil servicing company in eket is in one con fraternity?

Wonderful.
It might be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.