Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97558 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:26am On May 10, 2011
**AHEM. . .**  grin grin

I will do a recap on all the hook-ups and possible love fest that will take place on Big Brother

as of 5/8/11. . .

Lomwe (from Malawi) tells the world that IN FACT, he and Hanni(from Ethiopia) have a thing for each other. so lets see how far that goes

Weza (from Angola) is extremely upset because Karen (Nigeria's rep) went and told Luclay (from South Africa) that all the girls in the house have the "hots" for him, especially Weza, while Weza claims its not true. Luclay was having a bad day, so Karen decided to cheer him up by feeding on his ego. it later came to bite back when Luclay accused Weza of playing hard to get. Weza was extremely offended and upset that Karen even went and told Luclay anything involving her. yes she finds him attracive, just as most of the girls do, but is that enough to say she has the hots for him?

Vimbai (from Zimbabwe) expresses to Confidence (from Ghana) that she doesn't think Millicent (from Kenya) is any competition in her quest to win Alex (from Ghana) over. they both laugh and discuss, while Bernadina (from Namibia) thinks the best man should always win! But could Vimbai's "spite" come from the fact that Millicent and Alex did share a kiss?

Bernadina in a drunken/hungover mess expresses Peo aka Miss P (from Botswana) how she felt Wendall (hottie from Zimbabwe) was leading her on and now she feels she has a huge uncontrollable crush on him.

The dumbest guy of the year award will go to Michael(from Mozambique)! Michael is telling Sharon O (from Uganda) that she should have a secret relationship with him. . . IN A HOUSE OF 28 PEOPLE! (well at the time it was 28, before they were split up). despite the fact that she has a boyfriend at home, he says NO ONE HAS TO FIND OUT? HELLO!!! this is Live television and he is probably watching, so what the hell makes him think it will be a secret? I just think he has some raging hormones, but then again Sharon could be playing hard to get. since they're still in the same house together, let's see how far this goes.

Michael admits that Nkuli (from South Africa) used to date, and since then have only recently seen each other in the Big Brother house. there is a possibility that the two may still have feelings for each other. HMMM. . . only time will tell. cool

Kim (from Zambia) admits to having a crush on someone in the house. Danny (from Ethiopia) and Wendell try to convince her to spill the beans, but her biggest fear is rejection, and that is what is keeping her silent. I'm sure we're all anxious to know who the mystery guy is. My gut feeling is that its someone that already seems to be getting close to another female in the house, which is why she has her guard up. Sooner or later, the truth will come out.

and finally, Lotus and Confidence are just a hot mess! the girls are all over the place flirting with one guy to the next. maybe they enjoy flirting, or they're both just looking for casual sex, after all Lotus does come across as someone like that.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 2:38am On May 10, 2011
TEXT IT, MXIT. WAP IT, WEB IT FOR VINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:42am On May 10, 2011
[size=25pt]EVERYONE VOTE FOR VINA!!! EVEN THOUGH SHE IS DRY AND LAME AS A REP FOR NAIJA, NAIJA CANNOT BE EVICTED THIS EARLY IN THE GAME! VOTE VOTE VOTE, EVERYONE![/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 8:24am On May 10, 2011
I like vina but my vote goes to Weza, she has more to offer.
vina comes of as a pampered babe and am afraid she is getting too repetitive and boring.
We need fights and hook ups, with vina you have seen all there is to her. I have changed my mind about karen though, she spices up the tail house, the other girls are boring.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 8:56am On May 10, 2011
Confidence is just another Paloma!!!!! see the way she acted when she heard her name yesterday evening? very typical of Paloma,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 8:58am On May 10, 2011
I guess its going to be nomination for the housemates in the tail house next week.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2011
larablog:

I like vina but my vote goes to Weza, she has more to offer.
vina comes of as a pampered babe and am afraid she is getting too repetitive and boring.
We need fights and hook ups, with vina you have seen all there is to her. I have changed my mind about karen though, she spices up the tail house, the other girls are boring.
true. but you know naija no dey carry last. Karen, she's really starting to grow on me. despite her wor wor-ness she has a GREAT personality, and yes, she represents. in one of the clips Weza was saying how she noticed that Luclay, Karen, and someone else (i forgot) got the biggest crowed response when they went for, what was supposed to be, the eviction ceremony. I think Karen will go far, at least the top 10. UNLESS. . . she does something in the house that totally ruins her and gets her evicted.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ponytail: 10:25am On May 10, 2011
ScreenDiva:

Confidence is just another Paloma!!!!! see the way she acted when she heard her name yesterday evening? very typical of Paloma,

Yes I noticed. I always wonder why people get upset when they get nominated, as if they didn't nominate other people themselves.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Who are the people representing Nigeria? i don't think i know em anyway . undecided[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by graciousme(f): 3:16pm On May 10, 2011
what is the difference between heads and tails please? din't watch the eviction show on Sunday.thanks
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by yimiton(f): 3:23pm On May 10, 2011
I'm not watching this year's BBA, I didn't even subscribe to it, but I think this Karen girl is a horrible representative of Nigeria. I think Big Brother decided to ensure that we don't win again by bringing in losers who cannot even be classified as proper Africans how much more Nigerians. Abeg, what kinda Nigerian does this?  Suddenly, she makes Uti look like a Priest.

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by coolkaboom(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2011
This KAREN go kill me o.Stumbled upon her diary session and I was stupified by her silliness. She's RAZZ with a capital R.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tunnex190: 3:59pm On May 10, 2011
. . . too much of housemates make the house so rowdy! In fact, too rough!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by initiator(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2011
Karen is such a bombshell, but truth be told, I watch the show because of her.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 5:31pm On May 10, 2011
Thanks for the updates Amaka. I'm just not feeling the show this year, still don't know all the housemates yet. The whole thing is boring, the so-called 'twists' are not exciting. Maybe it will get better with time.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2011
[size=13pt]KAREN is looking good anyway kiss kiss, i love girls of her type but though i dunno have enough time to watch the show on the TV but i'll do later when i am less busy from work or resting period grin[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by adamse(f): 1:09am On May 11, 2011
strolls in,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:30am On May 11, 2011
they should learn from American reality shows! the more people in the house, THE MORE DRAMA! the more everyone is in each other's face, people are bound to start stepping on each other's toes. the separation of the house mates IS [size=25pt]DUMB[/size]!
alliances, friendships, and relationships were starting to form, and the show was just getting good. now you have people just sitting around and talking all day because most of their friends are in the other house.
big brother amplified my foot! well, maybe they'll learn from their mistake this time around and know what NOT to do next time.

dominique:

Thanks for the updates Amaka. I'm just not feeling the show this year, still don't know all the housemates yet. The whole thing is boring, the so-called 'twists' are not exciting. Maybe it will get better with time.
you're welcome. smiley
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:08pm On May 11, 2011
The Housemates had very little time for supper and concentrated on getting the perfect snaps for the Big Brother Africa calendar.

The Housemates all helped each other with the makeup and clothes that had been given to them to use during their different Amplified calendar and video shoots.

Despite the rain that was steadily falling outside, the Housemates managed to capture a wide array of beautiful outside shots for the calendar, using Biggie’s Amplified Technology: The Samsung Galaxy Tab.

The inside shots were just as beautiful, courtesy of the Housemates, who all seemed to have no problem pouting in front of the camera.

The boys also seemed to have an awesome time fiddling with the Galaxy Tab, video camera and camcorder at their disposal.

Both Houses have been tasked with producing a professional calendar, complete with a “Making Of” video for their first Task.

The four themes the Housemates are working with are: Discretely Nude, Around the World, Swimsuit Sublime and the Fancy Dress theme.

The Tails wagered 100 percent for this particular Task, while the Heads decided to wager only 50 percent.

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:10pm On May 11, 2011
Its getting hot in here embarassed Mama Confidence wants to stay at all cost, hmmmmm Good pics for Playboy Magazine!!!! CEO of Aphrodisiac club in Ghana, na wa ooo guys go dey rush to come the club now so that dem go grab free bobby, grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:19pm On May 11, 2011
Tails Housemates have the same Task as the Heads Housemates; that of preparing a photo shoot and using the pics on a calendar.

As opposed to the Heads Housemates, who wagered 50 percent, the Tails Housemates wagered a full 100 percent.

On Wednesday afternoon, they continued with their photo shoot, with Alex as the cameraman and he kept consulting with his models on which poses worked the best.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:31pm On May 11, 2011
Felicia, on her Chat Room for Day 10, told Big Brother that her least favourite Housemate was Confidence, even though her behaviour was improving since being nominated.

With regard to the Task, Felicia said she found Weza to be the sexiest Housemate of them all, but could not be drawn into saying who was the sexiest male Housemate is.

Michael said he loved girls and found Weza to be the sexiest girl in the House, followed closely by Sharon.
With regard to the male Housemates he said he was the sexiest guy, followed by Lomwe.

He further told Brother that Wendall was playing the game the best by saying he was a virgin and charming one girl after another.

Weza said Confidence’s pictures also came out very well and her beauty shined during the photo shoot, even though she was not a model.

She further said that Vina’s high-pitched voice irritated her, before concluding by asking Big Brother to bring back the “punishment room” to deal with the Housemates that would not clean after themselves.

Lomwe said Weza was the sexiest Housemate, but would not be drawn into saying who his least favourite Housemate is.

He went on to say Confidence sometimes has outbursts that attract unnecessary attention to herself.

Zeus said that he found it hard to do the bathtub scene with Confidence and having to hold her breasts, while he knew his girlfriend was home watching.

He took a moment to ask his girlfriend to understand the circumstances he finds himself in, in the House.

Apart from Weza, Sharon O, said she also found Zeus very sexy in that he was as comfortable with his body as Weza was with hers.

Millicent said the girls were being extreme in their poses for their photo shoot, while the guys were very conservative.

She concluded by saying there are two kinds of Housemates; the parrots and the non-parrots. Parrots being the loud ones and the non-parrots being the reserved Housemates.

Wendall said he found Weza and Vimbai as the sexiest Housemates and Danny Lomwe and Sharon were the Housemates that played the game very well.

Barnadina said Confidence and Michael and were her least favourite Housemates, because they are untidy.

Confidence told Big Brother that she had the most fun when she was in the bathtub with Zeus, where he had to touch her boobs, but apologised to his girlfriend for potentially making her uncomfortable.

She mentioned Vimbai and Weza as the two sexiest Housemates and found Millicent to be her least favourite Housemate.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:38pm On May 11, 2011
Weza Chat room session
She talks about the various talents they have realised during this weekly task, Danny and Zeus.
During the photo shoot, Vimbai’s character came out well as a model including Confidence who isn’t a model but very beautiful.
Zeus also had to do something that felt unconfortable yesterday where he had to get hold of Confidence’s breasts. She had pity for him because she believed that his girl friend was watching.
She says that Confidence is the sexiest H/mate. Her inner confidence makes her sexiest.
Bernadina is the H/mate who is playing her game right because of her genuine manners.
Her least favorite H/mates are Jossy and Vina. Vina because her voice is normally high.
She however requires Biggie to bring in punishments because some people make the house a mess and making it dirty.

Lomwe chat room session
He says that the weather today is much better than yesterday because yesterday was rainy.
The weather however never affected their photo shoot.
He played the Vampire and the rock-star. He enjoyed the roles.
He says that the sexiest H/mate is Weza because of her nature and what she does for a living and also looks like a model.
He says that his least favorite H/mate is…………………, he refuses to answer the question for now.
About conflict resolution. he says that some H/mates are just tolerating each other.
He doesn’t specify the name but says people who talk right and he says there are some H/mates who are not doing this like Confidence.

Zeus chat room session
The day is hectic for him.
He finds the photo shoot interesting. He says he is more comfortable being naked than before.
When he was doing the photo shoot with Confidence yesterday, what bothered him most was his girlfriend. He hopes that she understands.
He ends the session by asking his girlfriend to understand because what he is doing is for them[him and his girlfriend]

Sharon chat room session
She thinks that the sexiest H/mates are; Weza, she also confesses that some H/mates are fibding her sexy but Zeus is also sexy.
She says that she is enjoying the photo shoot and finding it fun.
She says that Confidence has stepped up her game now and she is playing the game right now.
She says that she doesn’t have a strategy but just to be in the house to play the game and possibly to take the money to Uganda.
She ends by sending her shouts to her workmates like Jacky.

Millicent Chat room session
About the photo shoot, she enjoys taking photos though its been hectic.
About the wager, she doesn’t seem to understand the term “Wager” but says that she’s confident that they wagered correctly and they have a great chance of winning.
She thinks that Zeus is the one who is playing the game right.
She has no least favorite H/mates.
She hasn’t noticed any conflict yet from yesterday.
She however suspects, guys like Danny, Vina and Confidence since they have suddenly changed.

Wendall chat room session
He enjoyed the photo shoot and the roles he has been playing like the sporty type.
He thinks that the tasks will be completed in time.
About the sexiest h/mates, he thinks its Weza and Vimbai
The h/mates playing their game right are Weza and Confidence who is pretty much strong.
He also talks about the quiet ones who are also playing their game right like Danny, Lomwe and Sharon who is being liked by boys and yet she is nice to the girls.
He ends his session by asking biggie whether there’s another house.
Bernadina chat room session
Her least favorite H/mate is Confidence and she talks about H/mates who complain about the untidiness of the house and don’t do anything about it like Weza.
She also says that their Hoh is trying to deal with the situation but not very well dealt with.
She enjoys the photo shoot. She also says that Weza is the sexiest H/mate.
She thinks that Zeus is playing the game right as well as Sharon who is a little bit quiet.
She ends the chat session with the issue of untidiness in the house.

Confidence Chat room session.
She says the task in terms of the photo shoot is going on well.
Except for the moment yesterday when she had Zeus cover her boobs. She apologizes to Zeus’ girlfriend.
She thinks that they wagered correctly.
They have a little problem of cleanness because some H/mates can’t pick themselves up to do certain things.
She hasn’t recognized any conflicts yet.
She thinks that Weza and Vimbai are sexiest because they have got spectacular bodies.
She thinks that no body is playing the game but they think that they are playing the game like Jossy. She says that Jossy is trying to play the game but not coming out.
Her least favorite H/mate is Millicent who is fake coz she doesn’t wanna talk to her.
She ends the session by talking about her ankle which is paining after the morning exercise.

Vimbai's Chat Room Session
Her sexiest H/mate is Sharon.
The photo shoot is going on well as she exposes Confidence’s abilities in photo shooting which are good.
The h/mate who is playing the game right is Sharon according to her.
About how she is playing her game, she’s trying as much as possible to make positive relationships.
Bernadina is her least favorite H/mate.
She was confused before about her least favorite H/mate because she sometimes gets it wrong having not done enough in knowing her colleagues well.

Jossy chat room session
He says the weather is good and wants to go to the Jacuzzi.
He says the tasks are dull.
He talks about what other H/mates feel about his individualistic way they think he is handling the tasks.
He hasn’t mentioned it to the entire house except for Zeus.
About Zeus’ leadership skills, he says that he is so far done well.
His sexiest H/mate is Sharon after much laughter because she’s beautiful and got the right body.
His least favorite H/mate is Confidence because he’s developed a dislike for her though she may not be his least favorite.
He thinks that for conflict resolution, the H/mates should talk because they are mature people.
He broke his mic and got a new one from the chat room

Danny chat room session
According to him the photo shoot in his team is so far going on well.
About this task he enjoys the environment and its fun.
This has helped him to know about his fellow H/mates.
His sexiest H/mate is Weza because she gave her everything to the task including Vimbai.
He has no worries in the BigBrother house.
He can’t seem to find his least favorite H/mate. But he says that its those he least interacts with but has no least favorite H/mate.
He thinks that everyone is playing the game right but Confidence and Vina are taking it seriously.
Confidence and Vina changed strategies after the house got split as Confidence became kind to every one because she’s been cooking and Vina gets loudest.

Vina chat room session
She begins by talking about her soar throat.
About the sexiest H/mate, she says that it would have been Alex but at the moment its Weza for the ladies.
She thinks that among the guys, Wendall and Lomwe are the sexiest among the guyz and not Michael.
She says that her least favorite H/mate is Michael. She says that the way Michael chews his gum is not good but though she doesn’t like to stir trouble. She keeps to herself her accomplice.
She feels that Lomwe is playing the game right.
Millicent is also trying to play the game even though Millicent takes her as a threat.
She’s noticed that other H/mates like Danny are getting out of their respective shells.

Hanni chat room session
She is tired but feeling good.
She says the photo shoot is exciting.
About the relationships during the tasks, she says that they have been doing well.
She thinks that Zeus is doing a great job.
She says that she has no least favorite H/mate.
She thinks that Lomwe and Weza are the sexiest for the boys and girls respectively.
She doesn’t know who is playing the game well because she just can’t read them.
She says that the smokers are about to cause tension in the house.

ALL FROM BBA WEBSITE.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:41pm On May 11, 2011
I wonder why its called Chat room this season, kinda used to hearing and seeing Diary room session.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 4:14pm On May 11, 2011
Mumba chat room session
Her day today has been good though she feels fatigued.
She says the photo shoot task has been challenging but a creative experience.
Her sexiest H/mates in their house are Karen, Nkuli and among the guys its Luclay because he’s good to look at.Weza is a sexiest generally for both houses.
She is trying to know everyone especially Miss P and may be Nkuli but has no least favorite H/mate.
She doesn’t seem to figure out which H/mate is playing their game well but thinks that Nic could be doing quite well.

Bhoke chat room session

She thinks that Alex is the sexiest H/mate cos he has a great body and though he doesn’t talk much when he talks, his accent is sexy.
Her least fav. H/mate is Karen because they keep clashing and those clashes don’t seem to end.
She thinks that Alex, Nic, and Kim are playing a good game.
She thinks that Kim is the craziest girl in the house because of her funny comments.

Kim chat room session
She says that the weather is okay.
She says that todays task is fun.
She found the photo shoot okay but worried about her mother who doesn’t want to see her in tight pants.
She thinks that she’s the sexiest H/mate and Nkuli comes second as she has great hips of the right size and a flat tummy.
She hasn’t established her least favorite H/mate.
The craziest comment or thing she has ever done in the Big Brother house is the oil wrestling.

Lucaly chat room session
His problem is cigarettes.
With much laughter as usual he finds no body as the sexiest H/mate as he says that he doesn’t know.
He however refuses to name his least favorite H/mates since he’s now getting along well with everybody in the house.
He also says that every H/mate is playing the game right.
He ends the session the way he started it by asking for cigarettes.
They cleared over 400 cigarettes Biggie gave them.
He complained about Cigarettes because without them he gets mad. He asked Biggie whether he wanted him to be mad. Biggie responds by telling him to behave as he wishes.

Lotus chat room session
Her day today has been great although she’s tired.
The photo shoot was challenging and cool.
The task has brought her closer to her team mates in the task.
The sexiest H/mates are; by looks its Luclay and by personality its Nic.
About her least favorite H/mate, she doesn’t seem to have one but says that could be Bhoke because they’ve met before and doesn’t seem to be closer to her.
She thinks that Luclay is a bit tactical and could be playing his game well.
She talks of the pairing up that is beginning to form between Nkuli and Luclay because they are beginning to have moments.
Keep refreshing the page for further updates.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kemmy100: 8:02pm On May 11, 2011
Kindly vote for BBA house members at : http://www.naijavote.com/view/308 and http://www.naijavote.com/view/309 Nigerians have already started voting
Regards
Naijavote.com
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mygee33(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2011
[quote author=]I have tried to watch when I can, but its been difficult. This is bba revolution like for me and I couldn't watch that one. There is just too much going on. Too many girls, too many housemates, too much noise, too much forming and so many different names and "accents" to recognize. D house doesn't have a natural order and its making it difficult for me to watch, cos I like to follow d flow.

[quote][/quote]

I have tried to watch too but their faces are sooooo many. I will wait till they evict like half of them, then the show ll get bada.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:11am On May 12, 2011
the big brother house is heating up! South African contestants Luclay and Nkuli are getting a little too close for comfort. she is obviously playing hard to get with the "your girlfriend wouldn't like this" bullsh*t, lolol.
so it seems Luclay and Nkuli are the next match made in the big brother house? hehe
let's wait and see guys.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 8:58am On May 12, 2011
Luclay and nkuli boring couple, luclay does not belong in that tail house, the girls there are just too dull.
Nkuli reminds me of maureen bba2 but a smarter and even more annoying version.
That tails house sucks big time, I never watch them, apart from luclay, nic and karen they should all be evicted
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 1:39pm On May 12, 2011
Lotus was reduced to tears after a war of words with Karen, over eggs and vegetables.

The second fight of the week in the Tails House blew up this morning, when Karen went into the kitchen and made eggs for Alex, who had apparently complained that Lotus did not want to make him breakfast.

Karen went into the kitchen and whipped up an omellette for him, using vegetables she found on the kitchen counter.

Lotus was incensed at Karen taking over, seeing as it was the former's turn to make breakfast.

The two then went at each other for at least ten minutes, with Lotus throwing in a couple of expletives to the mix.

All the while, their fellow Housemates did not say a word and went about their business.

Lotus seemed even more ticked off that Karen used her vegetables and demanded Karen replace them.

"I cut my own vegetables and you used them. I want my vegetables," she said, as she held on to a bottle of beer.

Karen apologised and told her she would chop up some new ones.

"It's not a big deal Lotus. It's just eggs and vegetables," she said. Just then, Lotus burst into tears.

"Don't cry Lotus, it's only eggs. I'm sorry".

When Karen tried to give Lotus a hug, Lotus stormed off and told Karen not to touch her. "You and your fake hair and fake boobs", she said, prompting Karen to retort with her own jibe. "Look at you and your Grace Jones hair," Karen said.

Alex then offered to chop up the vegetables, while Karen headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.
Bhoke and Miss P then helped Lotus dry her eyes. Lotus told them "I need a drink". Miss P was quick to tell her "I think you need water, not a drink".

Comment from a BB Fan Roselle Sackeyfibbs

Oh puleeeezzeee, the way Lotus eats alone gives me chills (eats with mouth wide open, licks her fingers even after eating with cutlery, spittle flying everywhere, drinks as if there's no tomorrow) cant believe shes lived most of her life overseas. For her to even go as far as "fake boobs& fake hair" was such a cheap blow, if she can afford a Brazilian hair n fake boobs, why doesn't she have them Fake Grace Jones!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 1:49pm On May 12, 2011
From Lotus to Bhoke Karen is so up for nomination next week. lipsrsealed

Day 11: Karen told Bhoke that the latter's Head of House status does not mean she should sit around and not clean or cook, like everyone else.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 1:54pm On May 12, 2011
Bhoke broke down before Nic as she shared with him the tough events that led to the death of her premature daughter while they sat in the lounge.

Slowly sipping her champagne, the Tanzanian Housemate told Nic that she had last seen the father of her child the day she informed him of the pregnancy, and it had been difficult going through the months alone.

“I gained so much weight because of the stress and I had to have her prematurely,” she said.

Nic was touched and highlighted that when he met Bhoke, he could tell that she was carrying a heavy load but couldn’t really put a finger on it.

The two sat on the white couch for a while comforting each other and getting to know each other better while everyone else was preparing dinner.

Once Nic stepped aside, Bhoke was overcome by emotions and couldn’t stop crying as she buried her head in her arms. Bhoke eventually drew Kim’s attention who held her tight and told her it was okay.

Bhoke loosened up bit after Kim told her that, “just so you know, Luclay is finally losing it.”

Luclay had been threatening everyone, including Big Brother, for cigarettes and no one seemed to care.
Hmmmmm so our Africa 'Jamie Fox' is finally losing it and is also showing his ghetto side. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.