Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? (36661 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Rules7: 8:52pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Crying when my first love broke up with me..
Omo i use to Simp that time shey.. Crying at her front.. In front of her two friends for that matter.. Chai.... My nigga gave me sense by force when I latter told him via 2go..
i met her through 2go that year..but the babe fine shey.. That was almost a decade then.. But man is now an alpha male..

Second time is when I met this same babe via 2go.. Her 2go name is Vanessa.. I looked the name how sweet it is to the ear thinking say I Don see fine girl.. Omo, we got chatting o.. Weeks latter now we fixed a date.. She called me to a junction like that....funny thing is I wore my very new designer jean and shirt with snikers.. Omo i reach junction call the babe.. She say she dey come.. As I wait for few minutes.. One fat girl on yellow come junction dey look.. I think say no be her sef because the vannesa for pic na a queen and more.. Until the babe called to ask what I was wearing I told her I am putting on sky blue shirt.. Omo as she turn.. I weak bro.... I no fit talk I begin form smile..

As we dey Waka go their house.. I put my hand for pocket press my symbain phone to do ring tone she heard it,i form call dey form emergency say my sis dey hospital she heard the call.. That was how i japa..

My nigga at home laugh me no be small..

For your daily income, visit my signature.. You will thank me latter

Throw more light on the signature
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2021
Nkiruka35:
That was 2019 i offended my boyfriend i pleaded he refused so had to follow him and enter toilet and was stil begging him there

I don't know how you people keep up with the gender you don't belong to. Una dey hope to find a maga here abi You'd better start answering your gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by wizod(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2021
obembet:
When one idiot guy was asking for my nude pic...
and u foolishly reciprocated

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2021
Rules7:

Throw more light on the signature
its a daily task payment.. U don't put money in it but if u want to earn faster u can deposit to ur account and upgrade for bigger daily income, it's still your money.. If you check on it, click on the VIP session.. A you need to know is there..its very easy
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by onyenatruchi: 8:58pm On May 08, 2021
[b] Relationship Wahala no be here;

Story of my life;

Just take time and read from beginning to the end, you will understand.

I got married to a Yoruba Lady just to try another tribe.

Since I got married to a Yoruba woman, my life has never been the same, she prepares only ewedu and Amala for me, I told her to cook another food for me, she insisted that her parents taught her how to prepare only Amala and ewedu.

This Lady can snore for Africa, she doesn't allow me to sleep at night, na snoring she dey use wake me up for night.

Whenever we want to make love, I will force her to bath, but to no avail. She said that she bath only once in a day, I did not argue with her, I insisted that she must bath before making love.

My brothers, this Yoruba Lady went into the bathroom, stayed only 1 minute and came out, I ask her why she bath only 1 minute, she said bathing is not her thing, she is used to it.

My brothers, what offence did i commit for marrying a Yoruba Lady. All the things she dey do for house, I just dey tolerate her, na so so mess she dey mess for room whenever she eat her Amala and ewedu.

She Don use ofe mmanu scatter my family, Who did i offend.

I have already divorced her in peace.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00pm On May 08, 2021
AfroKnight:

Shift for me. You want popcorn?. grin

Ah, it's gotten to the front page? Thank you for drawing my attention back. I dozed off. And you've almost finished the popcorn angry. What's left in the pack now for me to unwind and go through the thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nkiruka35(f): 9:02pm On May 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I don't know how you people keep up with the gender you don't belong to. Una dey hope to find a maga here abi You'd better start answering your gender.

Im a lady biko
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Gabflex: 9:04pm On May 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Well, that'd be gagging on his huge, fat and long dick. The longest I have ever seen. When the dick is flaccid, it gets to his knees, now imagine it when it's erect. No jokes. I was still a learner then, so while sucking this idiot's dick, the fool was enjoying it so much and was moaning so loudly that he forced his long infested dick down my throat and it got stuck.

It went deep down my throat and into my stomach. Neighbours had to come to rush us to the hospital. They took us that way (his dick in my mouth). I almost died of embarrassment and pain.

We were operated on and pitifully, his dick had to be cut off since it wouldn't come out on its own. Wheeew. Those doctors tried.

I wore a neck plaster for 8 months and broke up with him thereafter. Sadly, he lost his dick and everything, I had to dump him later on. I dumped his sorry ass like a hot pot.

Aunt easy naw!
This kind lie sef.
People like you can't make nigeria great again
Haba!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by TheLordcometh40: 9:05pm On May 08, 2021
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by KayCee9240: 9:06pm On May 08, 2021
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2021
There's dis gal i invited over for d first time. I wanted to have sèx wit her but she refused sayin its too early we jus met bla bla bla.because i really like her nd dnt wanna mess things up i said ok fine. I left d room to another room to have a quicky.now am in d other room masturbating nd dis gal opened d door i froze nd she said sorry o chia sorry nd she closed d door.i was so embarrassed. I couldn't even finish nd i still ended up not fvckin dat gal till today. I neva told anybody dis story. Fvckin embarrassing embarassed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by KayCee9240: 9:07pm On May 08, 2021
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Welcum: 9:08pm On May 08, 2021
chatinent:
We must have had one embarrassing thing we've ever done in a relationship.

What was it?

Me: It was in year one... we were having a freshman night.

I ate different combinations of food. I became pressed.

Lied to bae I was feeling sick and had to go home to rest.

Baba, as I leave there, I locate one bush near one gate likedat enter dey pass time unto fresh breeze things o. It late getting darker by the day. Mehn, see relief. I backed the road.

Wetin I see na torch light illuminated at my angle with a voice saying: “...so this na the hostel where you dey sleep baa?”

She called my name twice so that I responded.

Her friend with her was laughing.

Mehn, that call made me know she wasn't sure I was the one, plus the light wasn't too bright to reveal the person hiding behind the icheku trees.

Mehn I begin crawl enter inside inside bush to escape the brightness of the torch.

Dey followed me o.

I took off.

They took off too o saying “you no go fit escape this one.”

They were trying to affirm truly it was me.

We ran around the bush for about five minutes before I dribbled them and came to the main road and super-ran to the hostel, changed my clothes, and feigned deep sleep.

Lol. Fine boy like me no fit just gree fa.

This wahala babe still come my hostel. Now, they were four. Lol. Trust me, I denied all allegations.

Enough respect.
grin

Please share yours.
Are you a Warri boy!?! No lie oh!
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:08pm On May 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Here to read comments...

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:09pm On May 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I said I'm not around and I'm with another girl.....

I was so surprised as she came to my house, i was shocked , before I could explain anything she started fighting with the other girl, i wanna start forming boss by not giving a forkkk until a whole community wey know me as a gentle man came to my door step asking for what is happening,

I started feeling somehow because i don't know what to explain to the people asking different questions....... At dat moment it's a mixture of anger and frustration in my system cus this girl is shouting and it was doing me like kicking her head off ....... The day is not funny because I can't control the situation at all cheesy...... Girls are wicked.....

Lol. This guy man doesn't know he lost his right to be angry when he was caught.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:11pm On May 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Belched loudly, a bad trait I'm still trying to control.

Don't even do it when I am eating!

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:12pm On May 08, 2021
Iyaalakarra:
Dashed him my whole akara

Lol. Lover girl no fit forget sacrifice.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by PND01: 9:12pm On May 08, 2021
chatinent:
We must have had one embarrassing thing we've ever done in a relationship.

What was it?

Me: It was in year one... we were having a freshman night.

I ate different combinations of food. I became pressed.

Lied to bae I was feeling sick and had to go home to rest.

Baba, as I leave there, I locate one bush near one gate likedat enter dey pass time unto fresh breeze things o. It late getting darker by the day. Mehn, see relief. I backed the road.

Wetin I see na torch light illuminated at my angle with a voice saying: “...so this na the hostel where you dey sleep baa?”

She called my name twice so that I responded.

Her friend with her was laughing.

Mehn, that call made me know she wasn't sure I was the one, plus the light wasn't too bright to reveal the person hiding behind the icheku trees.

Mehn I begin crawl enter inside inside bush to escape the brightness of the torch.

Dey followed me o.

I took off.

They took off too o saying “you no go fit escape this one.”

They were trying to affirm truly it was me.

We ran around the bush for about five minutes before I dribbled them and came to the main road and super-ran to the hostel, changed my clothes, and feigned deep sleep.

Lol. Fine boy like me no fit just gree fa.

This wahala babe still come my hostel. Now, they were four. Lol. Trust me, I denied all allegations.

Enough respect.
grin

Please share yours.
this is funny oh
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Dagger111(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2021
obembet:
When one idiot guy was asking for my nude pic...

And you were scared to give because of your fallen t3ts. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:14pm On May 08, 2021
chyzoo4u:
I know if I say it happened to a mumu friend, many will still think it happened to me. In that case, let me say it happened to me.

I no too get the title, but I just wan type relationship brouhaha.

I bought blackberry for my babe 8 years ago, she was using one upgraded calculator she called phone, so I changed it for her with BB bold 4.

She was so happy, even though she had earlier told me she can't marry anyone from my place, and that she not ready for Bangladesh.

I opened Facebook for her, in less than a week, she has already started catching cruise with a bobo in Lagos. She told me she want to visit her uncle in Asaba, I gave her 8k for transport fare. Chai! That guy mumu fa

She traveled and called me she has gotten to her destination, next morning she updated her Facebook timeline where she wrapped white towel with the guy shirtless holding her from behind... shocked na so guy man tear cry like new born baby embarassed embarassed embarassed

From here, I'm pulling out of being the mumu guy, make everybody farm for his farm abeg...

So, "he" called a few friends and in the process of explaining his predicament, he passed out. He was rushed to the hospital, the doctor said the way things are going, the guy might have loss of memory.

His boss was called, the doctor repeated what he said earlier, then his boss paid 12k bill and then scolded him to get up from there and go wash his car before he get home and then he left. Na so the mumu stand up and start going home.

The babe returned after 1 week with STI, mumu still give babe 15k for treatment and never Bangladeshed till they separated.

Mumu spent close to half a million on that girl without Bangladesh. I can't forget this in a hurry.

The mumu get many pronoun titles. Lol. Bad man refused to use the popular tag of lying with “my friend.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by sage8558: 9:17pm On May 08, 2021
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Babafash(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Gosh. I hate one-minute men like you.
Hmmm u go like gbola no be small o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by goodnessme1(f): 9:20pm On May 08, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

was giving doggy and the toto was making farting sounds

fingered and the smell was like rotten fish put it to her nose and she was asking me what was smelling
And what did you Say?grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Oriakku: 9:21pm On May 08, 2021
onyenatruchi:
[b] Relationship Wahala no be here;

Story of my life;

Just take time and read from beginning to the end, you will understand.

I got married to a Yoruba Lady just to try another tribe.

Since I got married to a Yoruba woman, my life has never been the same, she prepares only ewedu and Amala for me, I told her to cook another food for me, she insisted that her parents taught her how to prepare only Amala and ewedu.

This Lady can snore for Africa, she doesn't allow me to sleep at night, na snoring she dey use wake me up for night.

Whenever we want to make love, I will force her to bath, but to no avail. She said that she bath only once in a day, I did not argue with her, I insisted that she must bath before making love.

My brothers, this Yoruba Lady went into the bathroom, stayed only 1 minute and came out, I ask her why she bath only 1 minute, she said bathing is not her thing, she is used to it.

My brothers, what offence did i commit for marrying a Yoruba Lady. All the things she dey do for house, I just dey tolerate her, na so so mess she dey mess for room whenever she eat her Amala and ewedu.

She Don use ofe mmanu scatter my family, Who did i offend.

I have already divorced her in peace.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:23pm On May 08, 2021
perkyB:
I introduced his brother to him as my cousin, he diidnt take it likely

So no bi today the hoe-m work start self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. This guy man doesn't know he lost his right to be angry when he was caught.

Honestly I'm just pissed , a whole me cus i hate shit ........ And it's not that we've promised each other something just friends from my side and love of life from both girl's side ,

As from dat day anything relationship always irritate me , enjoying my life to the fullest........ cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by rawtouch: 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
And what did you Say?grin grin

na to wear my jeans back it's like tacha& tiwa collabo wetin man go talk

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by khiaa(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2021
author=UyaiIncomparabl post=101503856]Well, that'd be gagging on his huge, fat and long dick. The longest I have ever seen. When the dick is flaccid, it gets to his knees, now imagine it when it's erect. No jokes. I was still a learner then, so while sucking this idiot's dick, the fool was enjoying it so much and was moaning so loudly that he forced his long infested dick down my throat and it got stuck.

It went deep down my throat and into my stomach. Neighbours had to come to rush us to the hospital. They took us that way (his dick in my mouth). I almost died of embarrassment and pain.

We were operated on and pitifully, his dick had to be cut off since it wouldn't come out on its own. Wheeew. Those doctors tried.

I wore a neck plaster for 8 months and broke up with him thereafter. Sadly, he lost his dick and everything, I had to dump him later on. I dumped his sorry ass like a hot pot.

Ok, you're creative but at least try and be logical with your fairy tale. You wouldn't have made it to the car let alone the hospital because you would have choked to death on impact. Creative tho. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:26pm On May 08, 2021
Nkiruka35:
That was 2019 i offended my boyfriend i pleaded he refused so had to follow him and enter toilet and was stil begging him there

Awwwn
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Rubbiish(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2021
Nkiruka35:
Lol hope u guys finally got married?
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nkiruka35(f): 9:32pm On May 08, 2021
Rubbiish:

Lol hope u guys finally got married?

Lol....for where
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 9:35pm On May 08, 2021
PND01:
this is funny oh

You can support our ministry o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story / Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) / 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.