Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation (48370 Views)

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by ukaegbuikedia: 2:06pm On May 10, 2021
Heavens and earth has rejected anything 'Nigeria'.

Its a pity. grin

5 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 10, 2021
Na Osho Baba still dey vex dem
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Kizyte(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2021
He caused it. He's supposed to have at least $1,000 BTA
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by HEAVEN4444: 2:07pm On May 10, 2021
grin you sef you travel with like 200 dollars. that wan no fit buy food for top hotel for cape verde sef. if to say you show am 10000 dollars e for allow you enter. your problem is lack of money not becuz you are naija. if you ha 10,000 dollars they know this one cannot stay here permanently. but you come with like 200 dollars ? they say this wan one japa for naija

5 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by seyz91(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2021
cheesy
ogashman:
As giant of Africa, other African countries are suppose to be scared of stepping on our toes undecided

But the opposite is the case here......the ants of Africa now using the giant as rag to clean their shoes
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by mofedamijo(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2021
In as much as Nigeria is having issues.

I DONT GO TO USELESS COUNTRIES. You go to the U.S, U.K...Canada etc without facing problems or deportation. Then one useless Cape Vagabond will now be stressing my life. Even in South Africa, I get LOVE from the Immigration Officers despite our problems.

I CANT WASTE MY MONEY ON A USELESS COUNTRY.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2021
THIS IS THE COUNTRY THAT ADAMS OSHIOMOLE WIFE CAME FROM.

They speak portuguese.

It is a popular holiday destination even though they are no rich.

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Kingcalls: 2:11pm On May 10, 2021
For those praising and encouraging yahoo boys...this is the result...so many foolish Nigerians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nackzy: 2:12pm On May 10, 2021
They've reduced us to nothing
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by blowjob: 2:13pm On May 10, 2021
DIS PEOPLE ARE RACIST,LIKE ETHIOPIA(AFTER SINGING "WE ARE THE WORLD " TO FEED THOSE MISCREANTS undecided

BUT THEY CAN LICK WHITE PEOPLE KAKA undecided

NIGERIANS SHOULD TRY COLONIZE DIS MISCREANTS IN AN AFRICAN WAY undecided

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by neyohh: 2:14pm On May 10, 2021
After reading this, somebody will still say they love biracials.. team whites grin

It's the same in every African descended country.. breed the black out and oppress.

Now Cape Verde is still tame compared to others.

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:14pm On May 10, 2021
Northernblood3:
This is a very carry long post and am sure most of us didn't read it.

One thing am sure is that Nizooria is a very stupid country and I won't blame smart countries from keeping fools away.

They may spread the foolishness infecting many and causing foolishness pandemic more deadlier than Spanish flu
Sorry it's not long I read it all but found it difficult to read yours after the first line.

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Wondakind: 2:14pm On May 10, 2021
The place Nigerian passport is recognised without hassle is Niger Republic.

Check my signature If you want to study abroad, we can help you in securing admission.
Payment is offer securing admission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Eriokanmi: 2:15pm On May 10, 2021
SmartProf:
If Oshiomole can visit Cape Verde with a Nigerian passport & even married a very beautiful Lara, brethren and sistren you can also go there.

P.S: I'm not a motivational speaker o, I'm only speaking facts.
Oshiomhole's private Airport is the best in the country he has other investments there too. There are Nigerians there who entered with naija paali. Someone said Nigerians can't entered UAE since February. Which kain lie be the naw

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by CourseCrib(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
Make passive income on autopilot while you sleep.

Click here now.
https://www.nairaland.com/6479493/make-250-per-month-autopilot.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by CXLVII: 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
ogashman:
As giant of Africa, other African countries are suppose to be scared of stepping on our toes undecided

But the opposite is the case here......the ants of Africa now using the giant as rag to clean their shoes

Blame the Nigerians tarnishing the image.

This countries are not just picking on Nigerians, they have had several experiences

The identity has been tarnished, and still being tarnished. Are we the only country in the world

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by illitracy: 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
Do that to me and I will spend my last cash fucking up your tourism with fake blogs and domains with fallaciously concocted comments, concocted to derail your country's tourism industry by discouraging would be tourists. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by topboss: 2:17pm On May 10, 2021
I DON TIRE FOR NIGERIA.

MAKE WE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY, LET BOKO HARAM GO.

LET EVERYBODY GO THEIR WAY.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by UDUJ(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2021
Yeah sadly that's the shit we face everytime we travel and present the green passports at immigration points of entry. Most of us are used to the embarrassment now. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by SlyIg(f): 2:18pm On May 10, 2021
We die hia in this country.
Nobody is going anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Almaigaa: 2:18pm On May 10, 2021
SmartProf:
If Oshiomole can visit Cape Verde with a Nigerian passport & even married a very beautiful Lara, brethren and sistren you can also go there.

P.S: I'm not a motivational speaker o, I'm only speaking facts.

Oshiomole the FINEST Man in EDO STATE. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Tremple8v: 2:19pm On May 10, 2021
This what happens when you have cow all over you from your country.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by topboss: 2:20pm On May 10, 2021
NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK IN ANOTHER MILLION YEARS, LET US ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAY.

WE CAN DO ALOT BETTER FOR OURSELVES .

UNA DONE HEAR?

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Freestainworld(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2021
This is serous
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by frankoben(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
If Pa Oshiomole, one of the ugliest men in history can so easilly marry a Cape verdian bitch then come on guys it simply implies that every one of those misguided raceless bigots has a price tag on their miserable and dumb heads.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by topboss: 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE THAT HATE EACH OTHER CANNOT GO THEIR SEPARATE WAY.

U HATE EACH OTHER, THE WORLD HATES U.

Y NOT PART WAYS?

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by SmartPolician: 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
vengertime:

Can you even hear yourself?

Is your father an Indian man?

Don't blame anyone, bro.
Nigerians are terrible people.

It's even annoying that we go to churches and mosques all the time.
What exactly do we learn from those places?

You will understand how horrible Nigerians are when something involves money.
In fact, it's often said that the easiest way of making enemies in Nigeria is through lending money. If you lend someone money, just forget it. A people with zero value!

This country is technically finished but we don't know that yet.

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by omoyeni37: 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
SlyIg:
grin
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by topboss: 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
SlyIg:

U ONLY HAVE BOKO HARAM, BECO U STAY TOGETHER AND BOKO WANT ISLAMIC STATE.

U PART WAYS BOKO HARAM DISAPPEAR.

ONE NIGERIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PROBLEM.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Ihatemumu: 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
mofedamijo:
In as much as Nigeria is having issues.

I DONT GO TO USELESS COUNTRIES. You go to the U.S, U.K...Canada etc without facing problems or deportation. Then one useless Cape Vagabond will now be stressing my life. Even in South Africa, I get LOVE from the Immigration Officers despite our problems.

I CANT WASTE MY MONEY ON A USELESS COUNTRY.

You still don't get it.

A country is made up of the collective mindset of its citizens, If smaller African countries (as you claim) are now deporting you, it shows Nigeria has failed to utilize its true potentials (The creator blessed the nation with).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.