Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation (48375 Views)

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by robosky02(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
Ordinary cape garde?

Nonsense

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by akilo1: 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
Welcome to nigeria
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by HEAVEN4444: 2:27pm On May 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Even I as a Nigerian living in Nigeria avoid Nigerian men like the plague, talk more of other countries.
which men do you chase , lebanese ?
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin you sef you travel with like 200 dollars. that wan no fit buy food for top hotel for cape verde sef. if to say you show am 10000 dollars e for allow you enter. your problem is lack of money not becuz you are naija. if you ha 10,000 dollars they know this one cannot stay here permanently. but you come with like 200 dollars ? they say this wan one japa for naija
Exactly!
grin

They no believe am Ra ra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On May 10, 2021
/
Whatever Nigerians touch, they destroy.

Then show up with emotional stories later.

Countries like South Africa, Italy, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, etc that opened their borders to Nigerians live to regret it.
Cult war, prostitution, pimping, drugs and other vices seem to be what they bring if not "extreme carefully" monitored.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by EMMY76: 2:31pm On May 10, 2021
Will you blame them? They're obviously scared of allowing large population of nigerians come in and corrupt their dear country for them.

5 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 10, 2021
Una done go show una character for there grin grin grin
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2021
UNTIL THE DAY NIGERIA PEOPLE IDENTIFY THEIR PROBLEM _____INVISIBLE PROBLEMS IS NOT WHAT ANYONE CAN SOLVE ___MEANWHILE NIGERIANS KNOW THEIR PROBLEMS BUT THEY DON'T SEE IT AS MAJOR PROBLEM ____THE MENTALITY OF NIGERIA PEOPLE THIS DAY CANNOT HELP NIGERIANS _____WE LIVE IN THE WORLD THAT LINK EACH OTHER BUT WE NIGERIAN DON'T KNOW THAT THE WORLD ARE LOOKING AT OUR FOOLISHNESS BOTH HERE IN AFRICA AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY _____WE ARE GOING TO PAID FOR OUR IGNORANT WHEN THE TIME COMES _____WITH THE HARDSHIP IN THIS LAND OF NIGERIA THE FOOLISH PEOPLE STILL CARRY PREGNANT PUT ON THIRD HAND CLOTH AND SHOES!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by ScamHunter: 2:35pm On May 10, 2021
Why won't they be deported? A country that cannot fix anything shouldn't export its ineptitude...fix your country my friends. YOU guys can't even hold simple elections, talk less providing security and power. The black man can't fix himself, yet scream racism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Mradeboy(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
NIGERIANS can't enter the UAE since February.

A friend still went 2 weeks ago
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by bewla(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2021
SmartProf:
If Oshiomole can visit Cape Verde with a Nigerian passport & even married a very beautiful Lara, brethren and sistren you can also go there.

P.S: I'm not a motivational speaker o, I'm only speaking facts.
Nigeria has two passport one for it's polithiefcians

And the second one for general

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Didi2d(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
It happened in 2012, we need current info on travelling to cape Verde
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by AngelicBeing: 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
SmartProf:
If Oshiomole can visit Cape Verde with a Nigerian passport & even married a very beautiful Lara, brethren and sistren you can also go there.

Hian, Oshiomole the criminal can go to Cape Verde because he married Lara with 1billion dollars stolen from Edo State cheesy
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by kokomilala(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2021
That's why I've argued unimpeachably that Africa can never unite. Pan-africanism is no more than passing and recurring romantic idealism. In a continent of over 1 billion people,with diverse but similar skin colour, xenophobia runs deep like a river gushing into a hungry ocean. The only country I can feel at home in Africa is Benin Republic.And that's because it was formerly part of Nigeria.Also,it's 50 percent Nigerians Outside that, I dare not try to find haven in any other African settlement.

5 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's Really Unfortunate !
The evil doings of a few has caused so much embarrassments for the Honest.

It took the Grace of GOD for them to let me in on one of the days I travelled to one of those countries.
So many Folks have made things quite difficult
Nigeria passport don cast, Nigeria passport is like an epidemic to the comity of nation's, Most countries on earth do not respect Nigerians or those with Nigerian passport because the name Nigeria stinks to the 1St, 2nd and 3rd Heavens like ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki etc angry

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Minjim: 2:46pm On May 10, 2021
Common Cape Verde

God dey
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by optimusprime2(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2021
ogashman:
As giant of Africa, other African countries are suppose to be scared of stepping on our toes undecided

But the opposite is the case here......the ants of Africa now using the giant as rag to clean their shoes

Please the giant of Africa is now a pantomime... it is really no more
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 10, 2021
Mradeboy:

A friend still went 2 weeks ago
No be UAE your friend go or no be Nigerian passport him use.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by berrystunn(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2021
Northernblood3:
This is a very carry long post and am sure most of us didn't read it.

One thing am sure is that Nizooria is a very stupid country and I won't blame smart countries from keeping fools away.

They may spread the foolishness infecting many and causing foolishness pandemic more deadlier than Spanish flu

Age please
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by PAPAFEELERS: 2:54pm On May 10, 2021
I have been to Cape Verde and i was treated nicely and even when i made a reference that that rather than go to US or other destinations with my family i will prefer cape verde having experienced it first hand and i was also treated well by immigration

The cape verdians were very happy to hear me say i want to come back with my family for a family vacation , saying they are looking forward towards the visits by me and my family.

The problem is the behavior of many Nigerians outside the shores of the country is simply despicable. When you tell nigerians to behave well in Nigeria, they will insult you,insult thier elders and leadership leaving out thier bad behaviours forgetting that living right does not depends on the actions of another person.

Morals & values ! Morals&values!! Morals&values!!! because this is the basic tenets of relationship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by RaptorX: 2:55pm On May 10, 2021
What is special about Cape Verde, it is actually a very poor country with a high rate of emigration. Go to Rhode Island in the US and Portugal half of their population are there, poor people feeling funky trying to join EU pls don't make me laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nomyth: 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
Is Cape Verde not an ECOWAS state?
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by tnerro1(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
God will punish all the leaders that destroyed this country , and made us laughing stock in other nations just because we want a good life for ourselves.........spits
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by blueAgent(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2021
EmmySparky:
so the guys when they give you gbola for weekends na Japanese ba?

I wonder.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by blueAgent(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2021
mofedamijo:
In as much as Nigeria is having issues.

I DONT GO TO USELESS COUNTRIES. You go to the U.S, U.K...Canada etc without facing problems or deportation. Then one useless Cape Vagabond will now be stressing my life. Even in South Africa, I get LOVE from the Immigration Officers despite our problems.

I CANT WASTE MY MONEY ON A USELESS COUNTRY.

Later you will say Whites are racists.

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by blueAgent(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2021
ScamHunter:
Why won't they be deported? A country that cannot fix anything shouldn't export its ineptitude...fix your country my friends. YOU guys can't even hold simple elections, talk less providing security and power. The black man can't fix himself, yet scream racism.

On point.

That's why there are no first World rated black nation.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by OCEANPOWER: 3:41pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=milann post=101530219]By Yusuf Akinpelu

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/460439-special-report-in-cape-verde-travelling-with-a-nigerian-passport-may-mean-deportation.html

Photos: 1 Mr Osharode at the airport
2 Hotel booking for the Osharodes
3 A walkway at Nelson Mandela International Airport Praia, Cape Verde
4 Mr Osharo

WITH GOD........

BIAFRAN REPUBLIC WILL BE THE BEST BLACK NATION IN PLANET EARTH, WHICH THE REST OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE ENVIED FOR AND WILL CONTEST WITH FIRST AND SECOND WORLD COUNTRY INTERMS OF INDUSTRIES AND DEVELOPMENT...

IN BIAFRA REPUBLIC IT WILL BE ONLY ODUDOWA REPUBLIC OUR OWN BROTHERS FROM THE WEST, GABON, TANZANIA,FRANCE, FEW OTHERS COUNTRIES FROM EUROPE AND SOUTH AMERICAN WILL HAVE EASY PERMIT TO ENTER BIAFRAN COUNTRY , BUT ASIANS COUNTRIES WILL BE PROPERLY CHECKED AND IT WILL NOT BE WAY, BIAFRA A NEW NATION THAT IS COMING.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by TimeTraveler369: 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
Nigerians should be banned globally from entering different countries so they can sit their ass down and build their home country. All the brain draines of 80s and 90s has filtered out great minds, now illiterates have taken over the country and mess things up.

People are supposed to be comin to Nigeria for tourism, not the other way round. As the war is being waged by the Fulanis, the West Africans better prepare to enslave Nigerians, as they are not ready to develop the potentials available here. I can not build the country sides alone.

We must think home.

I do not feel for you all.

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by charlesedu777: 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
SmartProf:

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by mofedamijo(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
Ihatemumu:

You still don't get it.

A country is made up of the collective mindset of it's citizens, If smaller african countries (as you claim) are now deporting you, it shows Nigeria ha failed to utilize it's turn potentials (The creator blessed the nation with).

Did you read my first sentence??

Listen, If a country decides to practice "generalization, discrimination or been stereotypical" I have the right to spend my money elsewhere.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by mofedamijo(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

Later you will say Whites are racists.

What are you talking about?? cause clearly, you aint making any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.