Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation (48371 Views)

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Prophet777: 3:52pm On May 10, 2021
Nigeria don cast already... some still don't believe.
Only solutions to this is seccesion or disintegration.
The Almagamation of 1914 was a monumental fraud.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 10, 2021
Who even goes to a banana plantation like Cape Verde to study anyways

Nigeria's useless elite have rendered the country useless just like themselves
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Ashirioluwa: 3:53pm On May 10, 2021
SmartProf:
If Oshiomole can visit Cape Verde with a Nigerian passport & even married a very beautiful Lara, brethren and sistren you can also go there.

P.S: I'm not a motivational speaker o, I'm only speaking facts.

Oshiomole traveled with diplomatic passport then. Also, the man is super rich so you can’t compare him to an average Nigerian man
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
Nobody want to identify with fail state worst than Somalia, Nigeria as a nation is a failure but I pity yorubas that still buy this idea of 1 Nigeria because of chief Bola Tinubu selfish Ambition to hold grips of power so he can loot the little money we get
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by wayodude(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
Did this exact same trip in 2012 using my naija passport and they embraced me at the airport. Guess times have changed.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by LoudLord(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2021
Kilode? Ahhh e too long

Moya skip ee
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Ashirioluwa: 3:59pm On May 10, 2021
Never blame any of this countries. It’s the way we carry ourselves. Even Liberians are talking trash about Nigerians.

Nigerian yahoo boys are giving us bad names

4 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Olatunji1929: 4:08pm On May 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Even I as a Nigerian living in Nigeria avoid Nigerian men like the plague, talk more of other countries.
says by a Nigerian girl who just finished dancing galala on Nigeria guy dick who cant buy ordinary pant without asking a Nigeria guy for money
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by fykes(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2021
Only uninformed people blame themselves for obvious racism from others.
All those screaming Nigerians caused it... Go and check the crime rate of Indians, albanians, Chinese and Mexicans all over the globe yet u don't hear dem talk down or being treated like such
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2021
owobokiri:

This mentality doesn't help matters.. Yes, the behavior of many Nigerians outside the shores of the country is simply despicable. But if we have to wait till that stops before raising these issues with other countries, then the situation may never be remedied...Most times bad leadership is also a problem. We allow other countries to paint us like we are criminals. We seem to forget that there might be more to it. The government of Nigeria is supposed to throw her weight around sometimes. , especially when these tiny countries start to act this way. But because of parochialism, we allow these things to go unchallenged. Take a look at what happened in Ghana. Most people here were interested in the ethnic angle of the issue to the extent that they forgot that many foreigners can't differentiate between Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas..

No matter how wrong the Nigerian is, it's the duty of the government to try to protect him and also protect the image of the country. If you allow your citizens to be molested in this way., the image and recognition deu to your country also suffers.. Nigeria shouldn't be bullied in this way. The other day, it was reported here that Nigeria is the biggest importer of goods from china to Africa! That's a big bargaining power... Yet, Nigerians in China receive the worst treatment. Yes, some commit heinous crimes but so are the Pakistanis and Mongolians etc. It's not your job as Nigerian president to defend the Chinese point of view, you defend your country men first, sort out the criminals, get them home if possible and purnish them for rubbishing the country's image. Not join others to mock your citizens as Abike Debari does because of base sentiments.

Well written. Full of sense. I'm a great fan, and collector of Ghanaian Highlife from the 70s/80s. But even I cannot tell the difference between the tribes. They all look and sound the same to me.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by omoharry(f): 4:25pm On May 10, 2021
ogashman:
As giant of Africa, other African countries are suppose to be scared of stepping on our toes undecided

But the opposite is the case here......the ants of Africa now using the giant as rag to clean their shoes
Giant of Africa my ass . We are now the laughing stock of the world .
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2021
We got ourselves into this shit.....no one should be blamed.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Xscape1993(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2021
Everything falls back to bad rulership and leadership. If we have an organized country, what is Cape Verde?
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by themanderon: 4:55pm On May 10, 2021
They do not want you is that they do not want you. Are their streets paved with gold ni? If they don't want you you can choose another destination instead of wasting good money and you are thrown back to where you came from. All these is happening because we do not have a functional leadership in this nation at the moment. How can they treat your people like dirt in most of these countries and you keep quiet. Does America not have Americans committing crimes in other countries? Has it stopped those countries from letting them in?
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by sulaak(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
I also will not accept a Nigerian passport. No one likes poor black people. Stay and fix Nigeria.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Yankee101: 5:06pm On May 10, 2021
1. You're on a tourist visit for 2 and you have less than $500 in cash and plastics? Candidate for deportation or extra scrutiny. If there's an emergency 500 can't rebook 2 persons' flight

2.You were deported from a country and went back again in a few months to volunteer? I'll deport you too

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by MarketDispatch: 5:20pm On May 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Even I as a Nigerian living in Nigeria avoid Nigerian men like the plague, talk more of other countries.

Me I'm just curious on the 41 people liking your post above.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Kvng6464: 5:25pm On May 10, 2021
Legalcriminal:
For those of you that can’t read the long story.

Summary:
One man want enter Cape Verde for the purpose of shinning his wife gbola after konji don hold am since his wife dey UK. To cut the story short dem deport am. Konji na bastard man no wan gree
omo thank you for summarizing oooo, me i know fit read that handout oooo
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by pacespot(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2021
Nigerians lack two things that will make them attractive to foreign nationals: if your economy is bad, at least let the citizens cultivate the right values? Imagine the most populous black nation and the largest economy in Africa that is being treated with disdain by smaller nations in the same African continent. Would you call this racism or what? Do you even know that Cameronians are respected than Nigerians by foreign countries. There was an affiliate network site I wanted to join in which Nigeria was not listed as part of the countries eligible to join but Cameron was part of it
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by wink2015(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin you sef you travel with like 200 dollars. that wan no fit buy food for top hotel for cape verde sef. if to say you show am 10000 dollars e for allow you enter. your problem is lack of money not becuz you are naija. if you ha 10,000 dollars they know this one cannot stay here permanently. but you come with like 200 dollars ? they say this wan one japa for naija

@Heaven4444

You take mouth finish this Nigerian man.

You turn him INSIDE OUT.

However, you made a good point.

He is supposed to have a better BASIC TRAVEL ALLOWANCE to convince immigration officers at the point of entry that he can secure his stay in the Cape Verde Island.

Moreover, citizens of Nigeria are consider high risk countries which suggest that Nigerian that may have been allowed in the past may have disrespected the courtesy shown to them by overstaying or outright hiding in the Cape Verde Island.

NIGERIANs are known for bad things at least some sizeable number of Nigerian so these foreign countries have had bitter experience from Nigerians in the past.

He ( traveller ) should forget ECOWAS FREE TRAVEL for 90 days.

I do not think member state even respect that anymore.

Was it not Buhari that closed the Nigeria border barring citizens from west african countries such as Ghana, Benin republic and Togo etc from entering Nigeria.

Nobody want to respect ECOWAS FREE MOVEMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES ETC

As for Cape Verde or what the portuguese call CABO VERDE they think they are the big boys of africa so bullshit to ECOWAS !

They do not respect Ecowas anymore.

Nigeria government should build Nigeria and make it conducive for foreigners to even come here and enjoy the country.

Banditry, Kidnapping, Boko Haram etc have become the order of the day in Nigeria.

So when Nigerian citizen goes overseas they face hostile treatement.

If a singaporean or Japanese present a BTA of S200 ( two hundred dollars ) the Cape Verdean immigration will open gate wide for him.

IF YOU CAN ACQUIRE A DOMINICAN REPUBLIC PASSPORT OR OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE CARRIBEAN JUST GET IT and that will help you than a Nigerian passport.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2021
Mradeboy:

A friend still went 2 weeks ago

I’m here in UAE...
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by elbarond(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2021
Your country is not trustworthy so back out ... Corrupted you are already
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Lekq2: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by bigcasava1(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2021
When GEJ was in power cape Verde would be happy to welcome nigerian into their country but when this one come enter na disgrace and shame him carry come
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by Cousin9999: 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
Not surprising. They're infested with racist mulattos. They probably welcome white and asian human tr4ffickers and s3x tourists.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by bilulu(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
kmcutez:
You avoid Nigerian men abroad, running after white who don't even care a bit. Most Nigerian girls lack self esteem, they feel they have arrived when dating one white guy. It's mainly Nigerian girls that run after white, you hardly see Indians, Chinese and other nationals go after white but black girls, na their target be that.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by bilulu(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
ogashman:
As giant of Africa, other African countries are suppose to be scared of stepping on our toes undecided

But the opposite is the case here......the ants of Africa now using the giant as rag to clean their shoes
tell me what makes you the giant of Africa....
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by bilulu(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2021
vengertime:

Can you even hear yourself?

Is your father an Indian man?
you dey mind that one, they think they have arrived when dating a white guy.... loq self esteem they worry them

1 Like

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by blueAgent(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2021
mofedamijo:

What are you talking about?? cause clearly, you aint making any sense.
I am talking about the fact that ironically the whites and their countries that blacks claim are racists are the countries that accommodate and are more tolerant to blacks than black nations are to themselves eg. South Africa and other African nations and how they treat their fellow blacks.

If you still don't understand then your problem is getting sense not my writeup.
Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by blueAgent(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
bilulu:

You avoid Nigerian men abroad, running after white who don't even care a bit. Most Nigerian girls lack self esteem, they feel they have arrived when dating one white guy. It's mainly Nigerian girls that run after white, you hardly see Indians, Chinese and other nationals go after white but black girls, na their target be that.

That's not true Asia girls treat white dudes like gods.
Not like I support the girls point.

3 Likes

Re: Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation by mofedamijo(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

I am talking about the fact that ironically the whites and their countries that blacks claim are racists are the countries that accommodate and are more tolerant to blacks than black nations are to themselves eg. South Africa and other African nations and how they treat their fellow blacks.

If you still don't understand then your problem is getting sense not my writeup.

Gotcha, but you made it sound like my post was having a racism undertone.

I totally get your point. You are right, even though racism is real, but they still give black Africans the opportunity to visit and excel in their country. Unfortunately, African countries are getting worse. Just imagine Cape Verde.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.