Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Delta State Gubernatorial Elections - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Gubernatorial Elections (27956 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by oscartawn1: 2:36am On Apr 29, 2011
Meldrick:

May God bless you. You are very sincere in your comment. You have a true knowledge of what's happening in Delta State. Uduaghan has defeated Ogboru three times in an election and he will defeat him anyday. The haters can go sit on a hot stove if they are uncomfortable with this victory.
Quote from: shalom1234 on Yesterday at 12:39:13 PM
I am a full fledged Deltan and it is indeed very SAD the way a few selfish people are going on about this Delta election.
For the records, Delta state is made up of a number of tribes: Ibo, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Isoko and Urhobo. The Urhobos since 1991 that the state was created were ruling until 2007 when Uduaghan from the minority came to power.

Felix Ibru was the first executive Governor, then came Ibori, both are from the Urhobo tribe, it is a common knowledge in Delta State that
1.the Urhobos claim to be the real/original  owners of Delta State and MUST continue to hold on to the centre

2. They said Asaba can have the centre but all development will be taken to places like Sapele, Ugheli, Effurun etc and we actually saw that in action.

The only reason it appears Ogboru has some kind of spread is because of the internal wrangling in Delta PDP, outside of that, all minority groups in Delta have decided that the Urhobos will not come back until all other tribes have had their turns In as much as some of us believe strongly in merit, we do not agree that Ogboru is the right person for Delta State but he's being promoted by the Urhobos and those PDP members who felt aggreived and decided to dump PDP for DPP simply becuase they feel they can achieve their goals through that platform and not because they believe so much in Ogboru's candidacy, 

Uduaghan may also not be the best candidate for Delta but he hasn't done anything to warrant this kind of HATE which is oozing out from the Urhobos. The hate is so so obvious that it's beginning to send wrong signals to other tribes that the Urhobos are noly out to perpetuate themselves in power and nothing else and that is why Ogboru has only won big in mostly Urhobo LGAs while Uduaghan has a better spread cutting accross all the tribes in Delta State.

We all are condeming the old generation but we are also allowing them to rub off on us negatively if we continue to throw objectivity to the dustbin all because things have not gone in our favour. We need to break away from this mentality because it will not help anyone.

[b]Shalom1234 and Meldrick, and all of you that claim to be Deltans and supporting Uduaghan based on ethnic sentiments are the biggest disgrace and folly I have seen in recent times. How could you come up with such an arguement when Delta state that is supposed to be the pride of Nigeria is rottening away under the hands of "Public Criminals" that calls themselves leaders. Uduaghan and his cronies have crippled Delta state as a result of ineptitude and non-performance and someone has the guts to come here and talk tribal/ethnic trash. Who cares about that in this era?

@Shalom1234, i doubt your claims as to being an origin of Delta state. Either you are a clone or an imposter. How can u see the spate of deterioration in the state under Uduaghan and come up here to talk about ethnicity? Do have any idea of the amount of resources that accrues to Delta State? By now, I expected Delta State to be competing with Lagos or Abuja in terms of development, but it's a far cry from that. You call urself a "full-fledged Deltan" and you are publicly celebrating mediocrity and poor performance of your corrupt governor just because of ethnic sympathy. I reject you and your likes and your wicked intentions for Deltans will not see the light of day!   [/b]
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 3:36am On Apr 29, 2011
aigboeben:

We will not sacrifice excellence on the altar of ethnicity. Do not try to whip up tribal sentiment. What has Uduaghan done for Delta State. It is sickening to hear a supposedly enlightened person like you make such comments or applly such tactics.

Although i agree with you about not bringing in tribal sentiment but biko what is good for the goose is good for the gander finito, Uduaghan aint no saint but if ibori can misbehave for 8yrs and yet everyone kept quiet then it is when it is a non urhobo man that everybody remembers good governance?

Samething on the national level when yoruba and hausa where ruling back then their people no know wetin dem dey call good governance but all of a sudden an Ijaw man is in Aso rock then they know PDP is evil, they know what is good and bad all of a sudden okwa ya?

As a deltan my self I wont rate uduaghan above or below Ibori he is just there, but he has right to chop oil money to0!!

Now when we as deltans or nigerians want REAL CHANGE then we would grow beyond ethnic sentiment, Truth be told uduaghan haters are mostly urhobos and GEJ's hater mostly yoruba and hausa, when ACN can rise above regional/ethnic policy they will have my vote (unless they present FASHOLA for presidencynow now now, cos whether i like yoruba or not the man dey perform and that is an objective statement, finito)
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by otokx(m): 3:40am On Apr 29, 2011
@igbo boy
Well said
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Beaf: 4:36am On Apr 29, 2011
igbo boy:

Although i agree with you about not bringing in tribal sentiment but biko what is good for the goose is good for the gander finito, Uduaghan aint no saint but if ibori can misbehave for 8yrs and yet everyone kept quiet then it is when it is a non urhobo man that everybody remembers good governance?

Samething on the national level when yoruba and hausa where ruling back then their people no know wetin dem dey call good governance but all of a sudden an Ijaw man is in Aso rock then they know PDP is evil, they know what is good and bad all of a sudden okwa ya?

As a deltan my self I wont rate uduaghan above or below Ibori he is just there, but he has right to chop oil money to0!!

Now when we as deltans or nigerians want REAL CHANGE then we would grow beyond ethnic sentiment, Truth be told uduaghan haters are mostly urhobos and GEJ's hater mostly yoruba and hausa, when ACN can rise above regional/ethnic policy they will have my vote (unless they present FASHOLA for presidencynow now now, cos whether i like yoruba or not the man dey perform and that is an objective statement, finito)

I used to be an Uduaghan supporter until these elections. The way things played out in Delta state was an absolute disgrace with ballot snatching, intimidation, killings etc. We are not bush people, so why would Uduaghans politics be so deadly and agricultural. Why rig so blatantly?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2011
Beaf:

I used to be an Uduaghan supporter until these elections. The way things played out in Delta state was an absolute disgrace with ballot snatching, intimidation, killings etc. We are not bush people, so why would Uduaghans politics be so deadly and agricultural. Why rig so blatantly?

beaf my fellow deltan i hail, but u go gree say no be uduaghan be the first to rig? lets be honest protesting for jakpa area na ogboru peeps, Uduaghan aint no Saint i have it before and will say it again but he is not the first to be doing what we are witnessing today (like we dey say "no be today yansh dey for back')

when change is coming from clark and ogboru camps one cant call that genuine
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by kengreat: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2011
*ACCELERATES ANY INTERNET CONNECTION. ( see video of soon to come accelerator: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1531158413356
* BROWSE WITH A USA IP ADDRESS.
*BEST COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY IN THE MARKET
AND MUCH MORE.

FOR DETAILS: CALL 08038653895, 07025279792
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.mimshach-tech.com

Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by aigboeben(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2011
igbo boy:

What we want to deal with in Delta State is the Pharoahs to Delta People (PDP) aka Ibori political family ( Ibori,Amori,Uduaghan,Ifeanyi Okowa etc) that has held this state to a similar captivity like that in Exodus. Guess what? God is taking their firstborn now like He did to Pharoah in the bible and will drown them all in the red sea.
The yorubas and hausas voted for GEJ. I am sure because you were too much in a hurry to buttress the actions of thieves you did not check the records. It was only Osun state GEJ lost to ACN.
Ibori was far better than Uduaghan , though the father of thieves. But we could see his impact in road constructions (warri for example) and even distribution of development across the state. For the records I am an Edo indigene born and bred in Delta State, and I have many Delta indigenes from all across the State including Itsekiris who are strongly opposed to Uduaghan's re-election. Surely there is a n end, I can tell you their end is come and the tide will shockingly turn sooner than you think in Jesus name,AMEN
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2011
aigboeben:

What we want to deal with in Delta State is the Pharoahs to Delta People (PDP) aka Ibori political family ( Ibori,Amori,Uduaghan,Ifeanyi Okowa etc) that has held this state to a similar captivity like that in Exodus. Guess what? God is taking their firstborn now like He did to Pharoah in the bible and will drown them all in the red sea.
The yorubas and hausas voted for GEJ. I am sure because you were too much in a hurry to buttress the actions of thieves you did not check the records. It was only Osun state GEJ lost to ACN.
Ibori was far better than Uduaghan , though the father of thieves. But we could see his impact in road constructions (warri for example) and even distribution of development across the state. For the records I am an Edo indigene born and bred in Delta State, and I have many Delta indigenes from all across the State including Itsekiris who are strongly opposed to Uduaghan's re-election. Surely there is a n end, I can tell you their end is come and the tide will shockingly turn sooner than you think in Jesus name,AMEN

guy i no dey follow u argue like say Uduaghan na better person, my own thing be say make no one take "thou art more holy than you" approach, there is no better alternative to uduaghan lets face it (na ogboru be saint?) . Until we find our messiah my approach is "what is good for the goose is good for the gander', any itsekiri wey no like uduaghan are far far in the minority among the people of iwere land (maybe he no give them contract) cos every Iwere man no say this na once in a lifetime opportunity so dem go all support their son till his tenure is over
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by JOKYTECH(f): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2011
@ igbo boy, thank u very much for all ur comments, I have been enjoying them, u have really been saying ma mind. abeg u fit help me highlight all the house of assembly seats and their winners in Delta state? am waiting oh
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Stogwu123: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2011
I hav worked in a Hotel in Asaba where most dis Gov's aids/commissioners come an rubbish masses witout a pity of dis sufring deltans. I have witness several time where dey (aids) address a letter to the Gov. Demanding for de release of a huge amount of money for 1 or 2 useless tin. Dat de same money will be brot be squadered in a Hotel wit ashawos while de masses are sufring. Dis pippl are bunch of criminals.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by komekn(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
At this election like previous elections there is a general conviction that you do not need the electorate to win a stand that is widely accepted in Delta state.

In the elections in Delta state did Uduaghan win free and fair if he did then we deserve him irrespective of how corrupt icompetent, visionless, he is or not.

If he rigged his way then we as Deltans failed to stand up and challenge the process management, infrastructure set up, etc,etc, therefore we deserve him because we are not prepared to pay the price, freedom, justice, fairplay and good governance is never freely given but come's at a price.

ARE WE PREPARED TO PAY THE PRICE ?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by namdo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
even those that keep sleeping with other men's wives, men that swindle state money with impunity, i think uduaghan draws support from those he has been sharing the booty with but  surely he has not been good governor in the last 4yrs. i pitty delta state unless uduaghan will repent and begin to implement as example what i saw advertised in CNBC africa and indeed complete the airport and ughelli-asaba road (mediocrity contractor he is using), and other kangaroo camelion-like projects, chuuuuuuurrrrrr!

now women are protesting along warr/sapele road. i hope they don't open their yuansh for him 'because that would spell his end like ibori. lipsrsealed It is obvious that rigging took place in the creeks. Why would uvwie not vote uduaghan if he did well? not just tribal sentiments from urhobos but that he did not just perform in the last 4yrs.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Stogwu123: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
@JOKYTECH, in 25 LGs in delta, DPP won 6 seats, ACN won 1 seat while PDP won 14 seats. De remaining 4 was declared inconclusive
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by aigboeben(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2011
igbo boy:

guy i no dey follow u argue like say Uduaghan na better person, my own thing be say make no one take "thou art more holy than you" approach, there is no better alternative to uduaghan lets face it (na ogboru be saint?) . Until we find our messiah my approach is "what is good for the goose is good for the gander', any itsekiri wey no like uduaghan are far far in the minority among the people of iwere land (maybe he no give them contract) cos every Iwere man no say this na once in a lifetime opportunity so dem go all support their son till his tenure is over
What did you find against Ogboru that makes you put him in the same class as Uduaghan? Until these politicians realise we are no fools they will never be willing to lift the state up. And we can only achieve this by taking our stance at the polls. Let us fight darkness everywhere and anytime. God will deliver Delta state shortly from the grip of those monsters,mark my words. When the hand of God brings in Ogboru as the Governor of Delta State,should he fail to do the good will of the people we will boot him out too
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
aigboeben:

What did you find against Ogboru that makes you put him in the same class as Uduaghan? Until these politicians realise we are no fools they will never be willing to lift the state up. And we can only achieve this by taking our stance at the polls. Let us fight darkness everywhere and anytime. God will deliver Delta state shortly from the grip of those monsters,mark my words. When the hand of God brings in Ogboru as the Governor of Delta State,should he fail to do the good will of the people we will boot him out too
guy lets be objective and honest, so you really want to tell me that ogboru is a spotless leopard? I have nothing personally against or for him, samething with Uduaghan. Like you rightly said Okowa, uduaghan, Amori etc are all birds of the same feather and wont be the kind of change we are clamouring for in delta, If someone like Utomi wants to run, i think he has more credibility than any of these including Ogboru, Ogboru wey all his family dey for jand far from realities of the average deltan no go now how people dey cope,

thats why i like Bros J all im shudren studied/are studying in naija and are in naija (you think say the guy never divert millions already?) GEJ waded in cash confirm but there is a way you go form make e no be like say u dey do us longer throat u grab?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
JOKYTECH:

@ igbo boy, thank u very much for all your comments, I have been enjoying them, u have really been saying ma mind. abeg u fit help me highlight all the house of assembly seats and their winners in Delta state? am waiting oh

Thank you o, I think Stogwu answered your questions
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by aigboeben(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2011
igbo boy:

guy lets be objective and honest, so you really want to tell me that ogboru is a spotless leopard? I have nothing personally against or for him, samething with Uduaghan. Like you rightly said Okowa, uduaghan, Amori etc are all birds of the same feather and wont be the kind of change we are clamouring for in delta, If someone like Utomi wants to run, i think he has more credibility than any of these including Ogboru, Ogboru wey all his family dey for jand far from realities of the average deltan no go now how people dey cope,

thats why i like Bros J all im shudren studied/are studying in naija and are in naija (you think say the guy never divert millions already?) GEJ waded in cash confirm but there is a way you go form make e no be like say u dey do us longer throat u grab?
I am glad you are trying to be objective but have refused to be so by 100%,perhaps because of some sentimental attachments. No doubt Ogboru is a better choice than Uduaghan. If you put Uduaghan against Omo-Agege I will hurriedly go for Uduaghan because they are of the same ilk. But for Ogboru, not so. Let me emphasize again that THE SUN SHALL SOON SHINE ON DELTA STATE and the Pharoahs shall be drowned in the red sea. Mark my words,it shall happen suddenly.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by polokor60(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2011
igbo boy:

then why are u playing the tribal card to get sympathy for uduaghan when you know he is a part of the kabal that has looted the treasuries of delta state alongside amori and okowa,the grand master of looters(ibori) imposed him on the people of delta state to cover their dirty secrets.mind u,ur beloved uduaghan was the secretary to state government during ibori second tenure,he is the first cousin to ibori which implies he has a lineage connected to the urhobos and he speaks urhobo fluently.uduaghan is an accomplice to every crime ibori commited during his tenure as a governor of delta state.after rigging massively in previous elections likewise the recent one u are trying to distract people that he won a credible election thereby potraying the urhobos as the enemy of the ishekiris.bring a credible ishekiri man and uduaghan,ll u vote for the later?uduaghan is a corrupt and wicked man,but justice will prevail this time.his days are numbered in asaba
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Stogwu123: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2011
All patriotic deltans on dis forum dat clamours 4 CHANGE in Delta State should please sign dis online PETITION/PROTEST in ''Rejection Of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan As Purported Winner Of The April 26th 2011 Gubernatorial Election In Delta State'' this online petition/protest letter will be circulated in all the social network site (facebook, twitter, including INEC official site and facebook page). Click below to Sign http://www.petitiononline.com/ogboru/petition.html
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 9ja4eva: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
Smh for Delta State
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2011
polokor60:

then why are u playing the tribal card to get sympathy for uduaghan when you know he is a part of the kabal that has looted the treasuries of delta state alongside amori and okowa,the grand master of looters(ibori) imposed him on the people of delta state to cover their dirty secrets.mind u,your beloved uduaghan was the secretary to state government during ibori second tenure,he is the first cousin to ibori which implies he has a lineage connected to the urhobos and he speaks urhobo fluently.uduaghan is an accomplice to every crime ibori commited during his tenure as a governor of delta state.after rigging massively in previous elections likewise the recent one u are trying to distract people that he won a credible election thereby potraying the urhobos as the enemy of the ishekiris.bring a credible ishekiri man and uduaghan,ll u vote for the later?uduaghan is a corrupt and wicked man,but justice will prevail this time.his days are numbered in asaba

I am not urhobo nor itsekiri so why would i want to paint the urhobos as the enemies of the itsekhiris? guy abeg na u dey play tribal card, All i am saying is what is good for the goose is good for the gander, na today corruption start? Is uduaghan the first to loot? Biko let me hear word, When Ibori was in power looting blindly we no see you o, He that is without sin should cast the first stone, ifeanyi Okowa aint no saint, Ogboru aint no saint, Edwin Clark na winch, ovie hmm, all of them are in no moral position to condemn Uduaghan.

Now if a reputable deltan (i dont care urhobo, isoko, igbo, ijaw, itshekiri or any resident of the state) is available for office i will support him but right now all these other haters should relax,
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by polokor60(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2011
igbo boy:

I am not urhobo nor itsekiri so why would i want to paint the urhobos as the enemies of the itsekhiris? guy abeg na u dey play tribal card, All i am saying is what is good for the goose is good for the gander, na today corruption start? Is uduaghan the first to loot? Biko let me hear word, When Ibori was in power looting blindly we no see you o, He that is without sin should cast the first stone, ifeanyi Okowa aint no saint, Ogboru aint no saint, Edwin Clark na winch, ovie hmm, all of them are in no moral position to condemn Uduaghan.

Now if a reputable deltan (i dont care urhobo, isoko, igbo, ijaw, itshekiri or any resident of the state) is available for office i will support him but right now all these other haters should relax,

from ur words,u re supporting the massive rigging of the election that took place in delta state and also supporting uduaghan and co for stealing the mandate of delta state citizens?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
polokor60:

from your words,u re supporting the massive rigging of the election that took place in delta state and also supporting uduaghan and co for stealing the mandate of delta state citizens?

rigging in delta state didnt start with uduaghan confirmed, Now am not saying just because others did it that he should but change should come from some one reputable cos all i am seeing is kettle calling pot black in Delta state politics---uduaghan will point finger at ogboru, clark will point finger at uduaghan, ovie will point finger at that okowa , meanwhile in reality they are all not different from another.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by polokor60(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2011
igbo boy:

rigging in delta state didnt start with uduaghan confirmed, Now am not saying just because others did it that he should but change should come from some one reputable cos all i am seeing is kettle calling pot black in Delta state politics---uduaghan will point finger at ogboru, clark will point finger at uduaghan, ovie will point finger at that okowa ,  meanwhile in reality they are all not different from another.
u re trying to group ogboru in the heartless class of ibori and uduaghan after all the atrocities these fellows ve done to delta state,u re a very big liar n also a beneficiary from the corrupt government of uduaghan.orode the daughter of uduaghan studied at canada so stop ur campaign of calumny against ogboru because he is the genuine winner of this election,the good people of delta state voted for ogboru not uduaghan who stole their mandate.once again ogboru is not in the league of ur so called uduaghan and other dirty policitians in the delta state.don't mislead people with ur game of tribalism and pot and kettle bla bla bla(means of distracting people from the fact than uduaghan is corrupt,and stole the mandate and money of delta state citizens.) cool
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2011
polokor60:

u re trying to group ogboru in the heartless class of ibori and uduaghan after all the atrocities these fellows ve done to delta state,u re a very big liar n also a beneficiary from the corrupt government of uduaghan.orode the daughter of uduaghan studied at canada so stop your campaign of calumny against ogboru because he is the genuine winner of this election,the good people of delta state voted for ogboru not uduaghan who stole their mandate.once again ogboru is not in the league of your so called uduaghan and other dirty policitians in the delta state.don't mislead people with your game of tribalism and pot and kettle bla bla bla(means of distracting people from the fact than uduaghan is corrupt,and stole the mandate and money of delta state citizens.) cool

I am a liar and you are a truther? na wa o, so i am the one misleading deltans? O boy i no get followers talkless of power for delta politics, If i did i would install myself as governor  grin. Please stop putting words in my mouth, i never for once said uduaghan is not corrupt, i never said he doesnt have family overseas. Well I can see Ogboru paid you cos or else you are over doing this support for ogboru, stolen mandate? you are grieving more than the aggrieved so please calm down abi ogboru na your papa? Oya confess!!!
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by polokor60(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2011
igbo boy:

I am a liar and you are a truther? na wa o, so i am the one misleading deltans? O boy i no get followers talkless of power for delta politics, If i did i would install myself as governor  grin. Please stop putting words in my mouth, i never for once said uduaghan is not corrupt, i never said he doesnt have family overseas. Well I can see Ogboru paid you cos or else you are over doing this support for ogboru, stolen mandate? you are grieving more than the aggrieved so please calm down abi ogboru na your papa? Oya confess!!!
papa ke,i voted for uduaghan in the 2007 elections because i thought he was going to prove everybody wrong that he ll be a better leader than his evil brother ibori but it seems ibori (the thief of theives) is a saint compared to uduaghan.tell ur uduaghan to travel to london if he ll not become the fellow inmate of his brother ibori.the stolen mandate ll be reclaimed in no distant time,the evidence for massive rigging by the thugs of uduaghan and intimidation of delta state citizens is a known fact to everyone including the international observers and nuj that victimized by the thugs of uduaghan during the election.i ll post the link from thisday newspaper to show the handiwork of uduaghan. tongue
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by polokor60(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2011
igbo boy:

papa ke,i voted for uduaghan in the 2007 elections because i thought he was going to prove everybody wrong that he ll be a better leader than his evil brother ibori but it seems ibori (the thief of theives) is a saint compared to uduaghan.tell ur uduaghan to travel to london if he ll not become the fellow inmate of his brother ibori.the stolen mandate ll be reclaimed in no distant time,the evidence for massive rigging by the thugs of uduaghan and intimidation of delta state citizens is a known fact to everyone including the international observers and nuj that victimized by the thugs of uduaghan during the election.i ll post the link from thisday newspaper to show the handiwork of uduaghan. tongue
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by monkeyleg: 9:43pm On May 01, 2011
@Beaf,

I deu wait you voice since. i no tell you say Uduaghan crassness go show for this elections. The Shiet is worst than effurun motor park Agbero. Anyway. me i don tire, make i go find one coner dey do my own thing, i really dont care about delta politics and who governs anymore
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by GeorgeD1(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2011
ah! when will delta state ever be delivered from the clutches of megalomaniacs like edo state? cry
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by aigboeben(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2011
George_D:

ah! when will delta state ever be delivered from the clutches of megalomaniacs like edo state? cry
Only when we fight earnestly both spiritually and physically. We must all stand up. The most tragic event of this period of our political transformation is not the heinous acts of the children of darkness but the appalling silence of the children of light.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by prints(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2011
the truth about Delta is a bitter one. I have being to my village in Aniocha north in the 2007 elections to help my dad campaign for the ACN candidate, and I was shocked to see every person voting happily for PDP. Even my late grand dad ignored my dad and voted for the PDP. Dr Emma is a bad candidate but when it comes to winning elections PDP will trash DPP every time because of their spread in Delta North and South senatorial districts. Ogborus best chance was to contest against Emma within the PDP but he wasnt patient enuf. He went and contested against Ibori and lost his chance to ever be governor. I wish Ogboru never contested in 2003, I think he wud have being far better than Dr. Emma any time any day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja / Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.