Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Delta State Gubernatorial Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Gubernatorial Elections (27957 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
edicolove:

what success? that they control  some Yoruba states and Edo which has always been part of the south west? Spare me. ACN is a failed sectional party like CPC. I would have preferred a situation where Ogboru wins, decamps to the PDP and control the PDP machinery in Delta, then you can talk of real progress.
You seem to hate ACN therefore clouding your judgement and making you sound bias. I believe they have done wonderfully well for themselves especially with regards to toppling pdp government in the west.

Ogboru won't win now, I hope I'm wrong but moving to pdp. . . I don't really think he will be welcomed and even if he is, it will get his supporters infuriated and cloth them with the feeling of betrayal, instead I prefer he remains in DPP, let the PDP people come to him, thereby making the party stronger, Nigeria needs to be a strong multi-party state. Decamping to the PDP will only make a giant stronger and will definitely wipe DPP out at the state level.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by oseiwe(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
ward 1- obodo/omadino, ward 2- ode itsekiri, ward 3- ugbuwangue/ekurede itsekiri, ward 7- pessu, PDP swept the votes like a hurricane, no tsunami.
my unit at ubeji was 404 PDP votes out of 442 reg voters.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Myself2(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Clowns everywhere on this thread,some dreaming for certain outcomes,some hoping,and yet some are right on target concerning the outcome of the Delta guber results,I'm in touch with Raspey baba(who is presently in Asaba monitoring the results and co-ordinating his supporters) and he hinted that Uduaghan has won,he said though they had some quarrels with Uduaghan they had to vote for him as Ogboru was not ready to carry  every along

Na wa for politics sha
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by queensmith: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
Can anyone confirm what will happen to the votes that were clearly rigged? Were the ballots that were Box-napped (inevitable pun grin) be nullified?

if not opposing parties should contest it without delay. its one thing for these crimes to be carried out, its a completely different scenario if they get away with it!
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by edicolove: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
You seem to hate ACN therefore clouding your judgement and making you sound bias. I believe they have done wonderfully well for themselves especially with regards to toppling pdp government in the west.

Ogboru won't win now, I hope I'm wrong but moving to pdp. . . I don't really think he will be welcomed and even if he is, it will get his supporters infuriated and cloth them with the feeling of betrayal, instead I prefer he remains in DPP, let the PDP people come to him, thereby making the party stronger, Nigeria needs to be a strong multi-party state. Decamping to the PDP will only make a giant stronger and will definitely wipe DPP out at the state level.

you are right. I hate ACN because they are a tribal party. i live in Lagos so I know they are a tribal party. I also know they are hypocrites. Tinubu is one of the most corrupt politicians in Naija.

You forget that Ogboru tried to challenge Ibori in PDP but changed party when he couldnt. He used to be in PDP. I prefer a reformed PDP to a sectional party. I dont like tribal parties. they cant go far. You also forget that some of the best governors are still PDP govs. Akpabio, Donald Duke, Amaechi, Aliyu Mohammed, Sulivian Chime. So the propaganda that PDP is all bad is an ACN propaganda that gained prominence because the west control most of Nigeria's press. The Nation is Tinubu's paper, Compass is Gbenga Daniel and so on.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by ideylaff: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
IF THE DELTA PEOPLE CANNOT COME OUT ENMASSE PEACEFULLY AT FIRST TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THEY DUD NOT VOTE FOR UDAUNGAN THEN GOODLUCK TO THEM

The People GET the Government they deserve. if its money winning Delta, well done 4 selling your birth right, if its rigging shout and let the whole world hear you now or never
angry sad sad
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by rolchi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
How can you take Bakare seriously. A pastor that excuses the killing of Christians can never be taking seriously. the guy has completely disgraced himself and posterity will judge him.c

As for Uduaghan, i dont like him but it is wrong for people to say things like if he wins, it must be rigging and if he looses then its free and fare. This was the same kind of wrong statements Buhari was making that led to the murders and destructions. Elections are not won by assumptions on a forum. They are won by people on the ground. Being from delta state, I dont like Uduaghan, but the opposition has not had enough alliances to win the PDP. most of the anioma people will continue to vote PDP, same goes for most of Ijaws and Itshekiris. It is not enough to like somebody, the political calculations and alliances determine who wins elections not how nice a person looks. Ogboru has not really reached out to these segments of people. I will be surprised if he wins. It is the same thing Buhari did, relying on his popularity with Almajiris in the north. He never even bothered to campaign in the SE and SS. He had minimal campaigns in the SW. So how was he supposed to win? GEJ the whole time was ramming his campaign down the throats of every Nigerian from North to South.

We should always make balanced political comments, not sentimental ones.

Exactly Correct!
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
ideylaff:

IF THE DELTA PEOPLE CANNOT COME OUT ENMASSE PEACEFULLY AT FIRST TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THEY DUD NOT VOTE FOR UDAUNGAN THEN GOODLUCK TO THEM

The People GET the Government they deserve. if its money winning Delta, well done 4 selling your birth right, if its rigging shout and let the whole world hear you now or never
angry sad sad
Deltans are hypocrites, if a certain should come out shouting against the government, you will be amazed at the response he will get. He could even end up being killed for nothing.

They should make do with their impunity.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 10cirenoh: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
Stupiid people, useless country, may you all wallow in your chosen poverty developing party.

AMEN!!!
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
Why are you people crying and reigning abuses. Those abuse and curses shall 4ever stick with your family. The good people of Delta State have chosen the leader they want in person of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by means(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
for once pls let our votes count. From Agbor to Warri, Sapele, Ughelli, Burutu, Effurun, Obiaruku etc just to name a few, the results at ward levels show DPP on the lead. But this morning, the evil called PDP are at it again. The has been gun running in many parts of the state. They have declared war on the common wish of the masses. Who will deliver deltans from the grip of these criminals? Udughan can't win even 10% of the total votes given a free and fair atmostphere hence his supporters have resorted to violence, intimidatation and the like , I hope the authorities at Abuja are watching. ofcourse we are helpless because JOna and his gang of thieves will not want to lose Delta State. God have mercy!!!!!
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by GeorgeD1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
Meldrick:

Why are you people crying and reigning abuses. Those abuse and curses shall 4ever stick with your family. The good people of Delta State have chosen the leader they want in person of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan.

you mean 'they' chose on our behalf? grin
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by LeStylo: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
I still dey laff! Was it not on the threads of Nairaland people rebuffed allegations and arguments that April 19 elections were marred with rigging - physically and electronically?!
Goodluck fellow Deltans. We applauded them (PDP) when they did it (rigged) last week, now we should accept it when it's done against our very wishes.

See you in 2015. But for now - SAI UDUAGHAN!
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
George_D:

you mean 'they' chose on our behalf? grin
Guy, the people have chosen Uduaghan. live matter.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 10cirenoh: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
Meldrick:

Why are you rejecting the party you thumb-printed for? may you wallow in PDP style or don't you believe in PDP and Uduagha?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by JUO(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
some of una dey talk nonsense
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
10cirenoh:

Why are you rejecting the party you thumb-printed for? may you wallow in PDP style or don't you believe in PDP and Uduagha?
Guy talk sensibly.

You know Uduaghan has won this. No rigging.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Edaski(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
in as much as u are a human being does not mean u to open that ur mouth and insult him.if u.were given the post of a governor for 6 hours are u going to make a change.u just sit down there open ur dirty mouth and say rubbish.calling him a animal.if u don't know what to contribute to this forum keep your mouth shut.whether u like it or not UDUAGHAN will win.try mind ur business and stop interfering in thing u don't know.
  Was it not ogboru who said air port should not be in Asaba,was he not the one who said that the street light u and I are enjoying today is useless.with the help of this street light has crime not reduce.Guy wake up from ur slumber.ogboru is not the man.have u ever check his qualifications.both him and his running mate.ogboru came out of school with only school sat.see I have all the details.I am not trying to condem ogboru.he is my brother I am from ethiope east local government area.I was born in kokori inland so u see he is my man.and I school in abraka university.can u imagin a governorship candidate, see I don't what to condem him
   My advice to u.Ogboru what to be a governor just to lute money.am telling u.he will gain all what he has lose since before he will start working as governor.and come to think of it what will he do as a governor.destroy Asaba airport and build a international frozen food center in Asaba 2. Destroy all the street light and plan for another orkah coup.
       Even if u don't what UDUAGHAN other candidates are there.
                                       DELTA BE WISE
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 10cirenoh: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
Meldrick:

Guy talk sensibly.

You know Uduaghan has won this. No rigging.

No rigging? you must be living in Asia.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
Just confirmed protest in Asaba, the delta state capital. The REC has been warned not to announce the forged results. Its either the people's choice or mayhem will be unleashed. We shall make delta state ungovernable.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by GeorgeD1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Meldrick:

Guy, the people have chosen Uduaghan. live matter.

ok, we'll see about that.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
George_D:

ok, we'll see about that.
10cirenoh:

Please ignore him, he is a cyber thug.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
10cirenoh:

You must be living near the Bermuda triangle.

blink182:

Please ignore him, he is a cyber thug.

You must be referring to your dad. Adamu
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Where you get your news from? Iam in Asaba and it is very peaceful. The people are happy here.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by ideylaff: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2011

Naaaa the fella is drinking Uduaghan Shepe and smoking a PDP Igbo or joint, 2 say that Uduagham did not rig,

Everybody has a price, leave dem, when their state is reversing and others are moning 4wd they will cry wolf then,,but it will be too late
sad
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by JUO(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
a beg o
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by ideylaff: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2011

Naaaa the fella is drinking Uduaghan Shepe and smoking a PDP Igbo or joint, 2 say that Uduagham did not rig,

Everybody has a price, leave dem, when their state is reversing and others are moving 4wd they will cry wolf then,

,but it will be too late then
sad
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
ideylaff:

Everybody has a price, leave dem, when their state is reversing and others are moning 4wd they will cry wolf then,,but it will be too late
sad
grin grin grin grin grin
Meldrick:

You must be living near the Bermuda triangle.

You must be referring to your dad. Adamu
I am not getting banned because of you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by nellyvill(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
uzoigwe primary school ward 9 asaba DPP 1110, PDP 187, johnboscco DPP 1783, PDP 653. DPP, JUSTICE, JUSTICE , PINEAPPLE
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Parnassuss(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
Edaski:

in as much as u are a human being does not mean u to open that your mouth and insult him.if u.were given the post of a governor for 6 hours are u going to make a change.u just sit down there open your dirty mouth and say rubbish.calling him a animal.if u don't know what to contribute to this forum keep your mouth shut.whether u like it or not UDUAGHAN will win.try mind your business and stop interfering in thing u don't know.
  Was it not ogboru who said air port should not be in Asaba,was he not the one who said that the street light u and I are enjoying today is useless.with the help of this street light has crime not reduce.Guy wake up from your slumber.ogboru is not the man.have u ever check his qualifications.both him and his running mate.ogboru came out of school with only school sat.see I have all the details.I am not trying to condem ogboru.he is my brother I am from ethiope east local government area.I was born in kokori inland so u see he is my man.and I school in abraka university.can u imagin a governorship candidate, see I don't what to condem him
   My advice to u.Ogboru what to be a governor just to lute money.am telling u.he will gain all what he has lose since before he will start working as governor.and come to think of it what will he do as a governor.destroy Asaba airport and build a international frozen food center in Asaba 2. Destroy all the street light and plan for another orkah coup.
       Even if u don't what UDUAGHAN other candidates are there.
                                       DELTA BE WISE

You said it my brother, he will just go there and lute, flute and pollute all the Deltan Oils and rivers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by ideylaff: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|_____\
|__BAD GOVERNANCE
   . _|_|__\_
|______'__._____.'__ |_| ____|
|_(@"@)______'_'_____|_|(@)__|        |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|_____\
|__BAD GOVERNANCE
   CLEAR OUT BUS. _|_|__\_
|______'__._____.'__ |_| ____|
|_(@"@)______'_'_____|_|(@)__|    DELTA STATE BUS STILL IN REVERSE GEAR FOR ANODA 4 YEARS, NA WAH OOOOO

PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PIN PIN PIN, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock / APC Governors Shun Progressive Governors Forum / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.