Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Delta State Gubernatorial Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Gubernatorial Elections (27962 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 9ja4eva: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
monkeyleg:

My brother we all hope so, but the longer it takes, the chances are it will swing his way. Uduaghan is a very wicked man, and i really feel for the ordinary Deltan.

I know my brother, i don't feel bad for the ordinary Deltan who open eye vote PDP.I pray and hope DPP comes through.Why must we wait till tomorrow?The sad thing is doing that means PDP will win.

God punish Uduaghan and his fellow riggers.

I no get hope for the results.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by tegasworld: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
ELECTION UPDATE: The announcement of the Delta State gubernatorial election result has been suspended, to be continued tomorrow. However, it is a very close race between the PDP and the DPP , every body go sleep
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
9ja4eva:

I know my brother, i don't feel bad for the ordinary Deltan who open eye vote PDP.I pray and hope DPP comes through.Why must we wait till tomorrow?The sad thing is doing that means PDP will win.

God punish Uduaghan and his fellow riggers.

I no get hope for the results.

No vex ooo.

Maybe we should blame Buhari underaged voters for that
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by oncolor: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
What is keeping them? if populated states like Lagos can announce the results in one day why not Delta state?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Lucy001(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
Information reaching is that the Pdp camp has already started celebrating victory, as 4 more local government to be announce tomorrow, and it seems the results has been known by dem.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by cantell(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Lucy001:

Information reaching is that the Pdp camp has already started celebrating victory, as 4 more local government to be announce tomorrow, and it seems the results has been known by dem.
Lmao. Very funny.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by monkeyleg: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
Make we dey look. I don tire for Nigeria. This Bondage / Hostage situation is hopeless. Uduaghan don finish us for Delta. me I dey pack commot.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by redsun(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
The only time a true change will come to nigeria is when ordinary nigerians really understand what a true change means.Right now they are too carried away with  thebags of rice,salt,yam,cooking oil and little change politicians dole out for votes and rigging to worry about fundamental change.

Just like every other thing,the desire for a change comes with insight and true knowledge.Nigerians need to seek true knowledge for them to get freedom and true knowledge is not far fetched,all you need to do is look around you and see how amazing the littles ants,the termites in their mounds,the bees in their hives, the spiders in their webs,the birds in their nest,how they survive and evolve,then you begin to ask yourself,why am i not able as a human?Why can't i build?why can't i nurture?and why can't i evolve?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=termite+mount&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Lucy001(f): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
cantell:

Lmao. Very funny.
trust the PDP, this is just some kind of delay mechanism adopted by dem, to make the system look as if it is head to head with the dpp, while the results hv so far been known and already been celebrated with lots and lots of drinking going on now, lolz,
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by monkeyleg: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Redsun,

my bro, I totally agree with you. I just dont understand what makes the average nigerian choose bag of garri over genuine change. Why, what is it that makes us see the truth, but choose the lie?

I have been fighting this crusade of good governance and change for so long, but right now i have reached the end. Nigeria isnt worth all this headache.

But marks this. I know someday those who have made the common man suffer so much, for so long will get what they deserve.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 9ja4eva: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
redsun:

The only time a true change will come to nigeria is when ordinary nigerians really understand what a true change means.Right now they are too carried away with  thebags of rice,salt,yam,cooking oil and little change politicians dole out for votes and rigging to worry about fundamental change.

Just like every other thing,the desire for a change comes with insight and true knowledge.Nigerians need to seek true knowledge for them to get freedom and true knowledge is not far fetched,all you need to do is look around you and see how amazing the littles ants,the termites in their mounds,the bees in their hives, the spiders in their webs,the birds in their nest,how they survive and evolve,then you begin to ask yourself,why am i not able as a human?Why can't i build?why can't i nurture?and why can't i evolve?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=termite+mount&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Gbam u spoke the right words bro
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by monkeyleg: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
Delta REC postpones announcement of final guber poll

ANXIOUS Deltans were disappointed , Wednesday, following the postponement of final results of the governorship poll in the State after 21 out of 25 local government areas were released.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/delta-rec-postpones-announcement-of-final-guber-poll/
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by redsun(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Redsun,

my bro, I totally agree with you. I just dont understand what makes the average nigerian choose bag of garri over genuine change. Why, what is it that makes us see the truth, but choose the lie?

I have been fighting this crusade of good governance and change for so long, but right now i have reached the end. Nigeria isnt worth all this headache.

But marks this. I know someday those who have made the common man suffer so much, for so long will get what they deserve.

Because they failed to realized they are able.Their fundamental thinking centres on failure and abject miseries,they don't know otherwise
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by SexyBabie(f): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
fighting must commend if that goat uduaghan wins,  It will b war even if ogboru dont want that. Coups r already being planned. He go soon c weiten he dey find,  Delta will soon 9ja bagdad,
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by OneNaija(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2011
INEC by now is suppose to know all the tricks and irregularities been used by the Delta pdp to disrupt opposition strongholds,why is it that most places where Ogboru is suppose to win with a landslide are been canceled due to violent and pdp don't suffer same in their strong holds?? INEC IS PART OF THE PDP GAME IN DELTA STATE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH, THEY KNOW THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE,THEY SEE HOW DELTANS WANT CHANGE, YET THEY REMAIN SILENT, GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF UNA WEN NUR WANT CHANGE, GOOD WILL SURELY PREVAIL OVER UDUAGHAN EVIL PLANS IN DELTA STATE
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by OneNaija(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2011
uguaghan you will die before your time,as long as you dont want the people to decide for themselves, your children will never live to see fruits of your struggles,
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nadanbata: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2011
So they are refusing to announce? ROFL cheesy cheesy

Confirmed PDP Magic overnight. Just like the Presidential.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by igboboy1(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2011
SexyBabie:

fighting must commend if that goat uduaghan wins,  It will b war even if ogboru dont want that. Coups r already being planned. He go soon c weiten he dey find,  Delta will soon 9ja bagdad,

Abeg coolu temper, we want peace in delta state o, politics no be do or die affair if ogboru lose (rightfully or wrongfully) does not mean say we go begin dey bomb each other like ndi onye ara/ mad people,

Me personally uduaghan is a thief ogboru is a thief so i am indifferent who wins, if to say na somebody with a clean slate ehen maybe we fit fight for am but ogboru aint no saint either so coolu temper,   DELTA state KWENU/WADOO
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by hollandis(f): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2011
All those spoiling for war should keep quiet,ogboru can't win under PPA,he shot himself in the arm.Make he go siddon look.If he tries anything kirikiri will cool his nyansh
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by smics: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2011
for ur knowledge, PDP has never won Gubernatorial election in Delta state, from the time of Ibori till now, with what they (PDP) are exhibiting at polling stations, they will never get the pple's mandate genuinely to lead, As for Ogboru, 4times in a row is so pathetic my advice to u Mr. Ogboru, God is the Ultimate Vindicator of our faith and he alone will replace ur lost years. trust me, jus leave it to God. and i'll pray for u. Amen.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by santa007(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2011
@holandis
Ogboru is in 'dpp' and not 'ppa'[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by hollandis(f): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2011
Yea like DPP like PPA.I don't even know the party logo.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by aigboeben(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2011
Can someone give me an update of the Delta State gubernatorial election results released so far LOCAL GOVERNMENT BY LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by ELEOVIE(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2011
Delta State is soooo large that it will take 3 days to get the results out. undecidedWhat do i say when everyone knows its the largest state in West Africa with over 3000 LGA's. angry angry angry
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by efisher(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2011
aigboeben:

Can someone give me an update of the Delta State gubernatorial election results released so far LOCAL GOVERNMENT BY LOCAL GOVERNMENT

Check here: http://huhuonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2925:delta-state-gubernatorial-election-results-update&catid=103:more-news

Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by damola1: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2011
read this on 234next:
DPP, which had only won an election in Sokoto in the previous dispensation, won the Delta state governorship.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5694722-146/story.csp
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by aigboeben(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2011
Delta State Gubernatorial Election Results Update
Wednesday, 27 April 2011 23:12 huhuadmin
E-mail Print PDF
Delta state governorship election results have continued to trail in but with delay. Results from 21 local government areas have so far been declared, remaining four local governments to be announced at 8: 00 am Thursday, 28, 2011 at the INEC headquarters,  Asaba.The results show that the PDP’s candidate, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan is treading on a tight rope to victory while the DPP candidate is struggling on a keen contest even as political pundits reason that the contending candidates may end up having a run-off if they do not secure the mandatory 25 percent votes cast in at least 16 local governments.  

Total votes so far garnered by PDP are 428, 151 against DPP’s 397, 113 votes cast.

Meanwhile, DPP’s governorship candidate, Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru has decried the role of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Delta state, saying that the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Dr. Gabriel Ogbudu Ada is playing out a script of the PDP in determining the winner at the polls which he described as inconclusive in some parts of the state.

Ogboru, who spoke through his younger brother, Turner Ogboru and that state DPP chairman, Chief Tony Ezeagwu urged INEC to urgently reject results from Warri North, Warri South, warri South West and Ethiope West local government areas of the state, claiming that election did not hold in the areas as it was fraught with massive irregularities.

LGAs PDP DPP ACN ANPP
Aniocha North 14, 824 4, 962 1, 020
Aniocha South 13, 187 6, 275 1, 161 305
Bomadi 39, 764 8, 586 742 62
Burutu 34, 720 11, 635 10 317
Ethiope East 5, 307 54, 611 173 393
Ethiope West 46, 939 6, 466 95 358
Ika North East 18, 923 7, 739 2, 008 347
Ika South 10, 699 12, 000 350 1, 091
Isoko North 16, 699 11, 450 37 207
Isoko South 17, 981 18, 389 109
Ndokwa East
Ndokwa West
Okpe 6, 825 17, 016 916 328
Oshimili North 7, 992 4, 352 447 176
Oshimili South 10, 668 12, 471
Patani 7, 135 6, 144 464 135
Sapele
Udu 6, 717 32, 824 230 328
Ughelli North 9, 231 48, 898 5, 087 889
Ughelli South 13, 323 41, 996 45 289
Ukwuani 8, 692 17, 828 473 319
Uvwie 14, 383 34, 516 258 305
Warri North 58, 634 1, 920 440 46
Warri South 65, 508 25, 585 366
Warri South West
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2011
I just received a text message this morning from the PDP camp asking me to stop Ogboru and the carnage ahead. It so gladdened my heart. Let me see the REC declare  nonsense result and see the mayhem that will be unleashed.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 9ja4eva: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2011
blink182:

I just received a text message this morning from the PDP camp asking me to stop Ogboru and the carnage ahead. It so gladdened my heart. Let me see the REC declare  nonsense result and see the mayhem that will be unleashed.

I Pray
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by JUO(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2011
PDP magic number
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2011
i don't really care who wins the bloody elections.
as long as they let the votes count.

at least let the people know they elected the Governor good or bad.

and for those who have sold their votes for food and money
may their generations pay the price of their foolishness,
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by donsteady(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2011
It seems pdp is leading by Local Gov while DPP by figure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.