Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him (11444 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 12:41pm On May 12, 2021
I888:
lol.. fly!

Stalker !!! Leave me alone! I no open thread cos of you.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Obsession is real, you need to see a doctor. Your comments of yesterday were not enough right? Your texts were not enough for you right ? This morning you continued and jumped on a quote that you were not called to say I know what I am doing. If you’re not obsessed, then I don’t know what you are doing which doesn’t make sense . Keep your advise to yourself , I don’t need it .

My bestie is more important to me right now , I don’t have time for dramatic obsession. Leave me alone and stay away from my thread.

You mean your maga is more important to you now? grin

5 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
I888:
You mean your maga is more important to you now? grin

My best friend is more IMPORTANT than anything you would ever think of in your life .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Obsession is real, you need to see a doctor. Your comments of yesterday were not enough right? Your texts were not enough for you right ? This morning you continued and jumped on a quote that you were not called to say I know what I am doing. If you’re not obsessed, then I don’t know what you are doing which doesn’t make sense . Keep your advise to yourself , I don’t need it .

My bestie is more important to me right now , I don’t have time for dramatic obsession. Leave me alone and stay away from my thread.

What we should ask is, why did you pick me out of everyone giving their opinion and tried to talk me down? Your father does not own Nairaland and I can choose to comment on any topic I so desire you. Fvck OFF!
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Like I said FLY... your father does not own Nairaland!
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

My best friend is more IMPORTANT than anything you would ever think of in your life .
Important as per what you are gaining from him, right? grin grin grin
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2021
looks like spam bot have you banned. Appeal to the mod and get your assss back in here. bye!
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by aujile(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2021
There's a saying that ladies don't even know what they want... But I believe it's better to say "some ladies don't really know what they want"

Even if this guy decides to remain as a friend and goes ahead to get into a relationship with another girl, you will still be crying.
You don't want to date him and you also don't want to tell him, still you are complaining that you no longer talk... Haba!

5 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Xmen149(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

That negga did a full degree course under you with Nysc ,6 good years. Lol (don't mind me).

The reason you have a bestie is because u cant have a straight relationship. Now you have a chance to make your best friend a relationship to are still running.

Your best friend is supposed to be your guy and if he ain't your guy don't make him your bestfriend.

I have always been preaching it,. Opposite sex bestfriends are dudes that have climbed the friendzone Wall trying to escape but no soft ground on the other side to land yet..If they get lucky and the lady place a foam for them later in life they will land well if not they land on concrete like this dude.

Any lady I date ,I make it clear,.The very day I notice hear or see bestie e go tell me wetin I be for am and Na there e go end.

Infact let me tell you,.You are proudly carrying your jangilova heart about bcs any little problem you run to bestie (your emotional watch dog) you will never make any relationship work even marriage if you have such person on you (besty) because every other person will be imperfect except him.. while bestie will still have his own plans ,the services can never be free.

I will advise you let him be since you have "jangilova" heart . By the time you are serious I pray mother nature will will give you yours.

*This is not an attack,this is fact and me being fkn real

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Maxi112: 2:02pm On May 12, 2021
You don't wanna date him, yet you want to keep him cheesy

Give him some space ojare to replace you ni

6 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

He’s my best friend ! How do I watch him slip from my life ? embarassed

No more crazy quarrels and moments. Why do everything have to end?
oya be my girlfriend
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by falcon01: 4:29pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:
We have known each other for 6yrs. he’s a very smart , highly intelligent dude, Very playful and deep minded .

We have spent both good and bad times together and he’s the one I run to when I have deep stuff on my mind but I just want him as a friend cos I have never envisioned more than friendship with him.

He came to town , took me on a lovely trip and he confessed his feelings for me which came as a shock to me. He’s a perfect guy , very caring and hardworking. He knows me so well, my imperfections and introverted self. He’s the only morafucker that can call me in the morning , say shittt and just end call without me being angry . Lolz

Since the revelation he hasn’t called me, he said he doesn’t want me in his life for friendship and he needs some space . I am missing him terribly. sad

I don’t want to lose him, this friendship we have . I’m in a dilemma. He hasn’t been online , I don’t even know what’s going on with him. Should I leave him alone ? Pls advice me.

I don’t want a relationship! This has made things awkward for us , I don’t even know what to do anymore. We haven’t been the same since that day!
Damn this hurts! We men tend to fall in love as time goes on because the girl we are friends with we realize are absolutely comfortable with their imperfections and is a perfect match but you ladies are wired differently. At this point I think he's madly in love with you and wants all or nothing. Follow your heart, do you wanna Be his girlfriend? If No why if yes why? If you are in a relationship with him what do you think will change? What are you scared of?? Remember, You miss 100% of the shot you don't take. I know it's not by force to date someone but if you feel you have something in your heart for him, you can talk to him have a heart to heart talk the guy is literally in pain and is just trying to Heal by avoiding you and maybe go on a dating spree, who knows maybe you are his missing piece and same for you.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by 2rez: 4:43pm On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Na wa o. Friend zone as in how ? He wasn’t about feelings in the first place . He never mentioned it during the early day of our friendship.

Girl, u ever heard the saying closest is dearest? Yeah it aint about feelings @ first but trust me, over time, i mean over time, feelings will def happen, he nursed it for a long time but hell, the feelings eventually subdued him, breaking point. He is human mind u, lol. The nigga really tried. Lemme ask u 2 simple questions. This nigga in question, lets rule out the bestie thing oh k, is he your kinda spec u could give a chance if he came to ask u out, having thought about it? If positive, why not give the poor nigga a chance? BTW, u got a guy

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 12, 2021
Hey Ginaz

I just got off a similar relationship with an old friend of mine, we've known each other as per 3 years prior but we just clicked mentally prolly in 2018 around the ember months

I can't say what your reason's are for rejecting his advances but i can definitely tell you how he feels now and why he's keeping away from you. Trust me it hurts him more than it hurts you but he can't just let you be there to see when he breaks down over this matter

I mean c'mon this guy has known you for a long time girl so he definitely saw your rejection coming the reason he finally made his move is coz he is so mentally and emotionally attached to you it's affecting his mental health but you don't know this you prolly think he's selfish and childish ghosting you now but it's something he has wanted to get off his mind for a while now God knows how many nights he has stayed awake thinking about your laugh or your wierd courtesy or that time you helped nurse an injury you had no business nursing or your inside jokes where you don't have to say anything to each other but you're both laughing your asses out and it feels like your both alone in the room and the world is missing out

Men it's been tough for the guy and you know this, you led him on but you aren't willing to acknowled this

If you love just tell him and if you don't please leave him but please don't call him asking to come back knowing well you'd only hurt him more that's just cruel and you know he has tried for you

Peace

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by FireKing: 4:05am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

He’s not a cookie type of guy.
My dear let me shock you from day one you guys met...in a short period of time e don Tay wey dat guy fall in love with you helplessly, he bear the pain of other guys dating u, hurting u & not knowing how to express his feelings for you to know he understands u & love u more. But you never took ur time to notice the green light or even get a clue from some of the advice he gave you about ur relationship whenever u had issues....pls, check your feelings for him, if you both are not compatible ur years of friendship 4 no reach dis level...put urself in his shoes can you be ok wit friend zone if you are in love with ur male bestie.... Text him that you want hav a talk with him so u guys can decide on what to do with each other
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by DaySpringer: 6:26am On May 13, 2021
This is interesting.

I don't believe Ginaz here is telling us the full story.

Ginaz you might deny this, but in the event that you don't here are a couple of questions I want answers to.

1. You say you are afraid that a relationship with you will destroy what you have with him. Why do you think that? Why is a relationship with you romantically different from 6 years of friendship.

He is your bestie. He should know everything about you by this point. Are there things about yourself that you hide from him?

If he is your bestie whom you run to with everything for the past 6 years, then it means he knows everything about you and vice versa.

What do you feel will change when you're in a relationship?

You either have a side of yourself you've never shown him OR you have other reasons like him not meeting the specs you want in a man e.g. Not having enough money.

2. If you have a history of not responding to love, why does he know this and still want to be in a relationship with you?

Does he know this?

Or like I said earlier, is there a side of yourself that you haven't shown him before.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Skullano(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2021
I888:
Bros, leave that girl. grin she knows what she is doing and wants him exactly where she has him.

Women are not as confused we sometimes assume. They are often intentional about their missions in any man's life.

I no even reason her matter self

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2021
Skullano:

I no even reason her matter self
she attacked me after I made that comment. Sent SMS to insult me. I give am back. We have a history and I met her here.

She took my gentility for weakness and insulted me until the day I made sure it has to stop. Prior to that,There was one where she went from 4pm till 9pm sending me insulting messages. I didn't say a single word that day.

That is how crazy this girl is and the bestie does not know this side of her lol.

My crime? Say I ask her out o and was being a gentleman, which she interpreted as weakness and saw it as a privilege to insult me, even upto the point of trying to broke shame me. Why? She made a request that I could not leave my own problem to solve hers. And I made it clear.

So since I couldn't do it, I am automatically a broke guy that she does not want to have anything to do with. You see the kind of greed?

Well, I eventually took off that gentleman cloak and followed her like a thoroughly bred street guy. She ran!

Stupid girl who sees a guy liking her as means to Bill him, cunning thing.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 8:36am On May 13, 2021
I888:
she attacked me after I made that comment. Sent SMS to insult me. I give am back. We have a history and I met her here.

She took my gentility for weakness and insulted me until the day I made sure it has to stop. Prior to that,There was one where she went from 4pm till 9pm sending me insulting messages. I didn't say a single word that day.

That is how crazy this girl is and the bestie does not know this side of her lol.

My crime? Say I ask her out o and was being a gentleman, which she interpreted as weakness and saw it as a privilege to insult me, even upto the point of trying to broke shame me. Why? She made a request that I could not leave my own problem to solve hers. And I made it clear.

So since I couldn't do it, I am automatically a broke guy that she does not want to have anything to do with. You see the kind of greed?

Well, I eventually took off that gentleman cloak and followed her like a thoroughly bred street guy. She ran!

Stupid girl who sees a guy liking her as means to Bill him, cunning thing.

Why don’t you tell them how you keep calling me begging me to talk to you?

I’ve rejected you so many times but you won’t leave me alone . Abeg Na only you be man wey dem don reject for this life ?

You didn’t call me names too? Nairaland should come and beg him to leave me alone o. I said I don’t want him as a friend or boyfriend too but he wants to die. He kept calling me and text me since yesterday and note that I’ve rejected him since 2019. He begged me to talk to him and I accepted but he’s a toxic person and I said I don’t want him.

Tell him to leave me alone . I don’t want him. No be by force .

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 8:40am On May 13, 2021
He’s not as he is saying . He keeps things a lot at heart and comes to say he doesn’t keep malice but it’s a lie .

Come to think of it, if I’m as bad as he says I am then why does he keeps calling me and texting that I should talk to him? Since 2019. Is this not obsession? sad

I said “leave me alone “ but he won’t. He keeps commenting on my threads and following me up and down offline and online on social.

Everyone come and beg him to leave me alone . Biko . Leave me alone I use God beg you.

I don’t want you, will never want you and I don’t like you. Leave me alone . I will still reject you 1million times
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 8:44am On May 13, 2021
He will call and ask of my mother , he basically stalks me . His numbers I have blocked are more than 5.

I just want him to leave me alone . He goes about defaming me cos I rejected his big ego.

Please stop stalking me . Leave me alone . Should I scream on top of the mountain for you to leave me alone ?

I don’t want to date you and I will never date you in this life even if you have millions like Dangote . Leave me alone and stop calling me .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 8:48am On May 13, 2021
And I was the one who decided to end the friendship with you cos you’re toxic . Your so called gentleman Na disguise. No wonder girls keep using and rejecting you up and down.

Cos you’re toxic . Only you I have blocked both on WhatsApp and on call. But he won’t still let me be. Keeps calling with different numbers . Keeps calling my mom too.

Na only you dem don reject for this life ?

And my bestie is better than you 1billion times
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 8:52am On May 13, 2021
Last week a new number called me and I picked and didn’t know it was him . I had to blocked the number .

2days ago he called nonstop , I had to switched off my phone . He sent texts upon texts concerning I and my bestie, which wasn’t important and his business. He still came on nairaland to comment too.

Pls is this not trouble? What should I do again for him to leave me alone ?
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 8:55am On May 13, 2021
He’s basically looking for ways to drag up a dead matter here on nairaland.

Despite it all, all I want is peace . I’ve avoided him . I told him I don’t want to be friends with you , leave me alone . But he is going crazy with his obsession with me.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2021
Butter12:

Why don’t you tell them how you keep calling me begging me to talk to you?

I’ve rejected you so many times but you won’t leave me alone . Abeg Na only you be man wey dem don reject for this life ?

You didn’t call me names too? Nairaland should come and beg him to leave me alone o. I said I don’t want him as a friend or boyfriend too but he wants to die. He kept calling me and text me since yesterday and note that I’ve rejected him since 2019. He begged me to talk to him and I accepted but he’s a toxic person and I said I don’t want him.

Tell him to leave me alone . I don’t want him. No be by force .

No... stop the lies.

Yes I called, not to ask for anything but to keep a friend lines. Nothing more and there is nothing wrong about that.

Until you made a financial request which I gently declined and you kept pestering and pushing me. I told you how do you broke shame someone and still want them to lend you? Does it make sense?

You persisted cos in your mind, this guy is still a mumu and as such, you wanted to obtain from him cos u thought he still has that likeness that could be used to get things from him.

You didn't like the fact that I reminded you of your crime, you flared up and called me "vindictive"

Calling someone "vindictive" is an admittance that you did something wrong and they chose to revenge.

There is nothing wrong about asking but when you make it look like the other person is stupid, then there is a problem.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 9:00am On May 13, 2021
He’s forming a hard man here but he goes about begging me via text .
He said I ran. Lolllll.

If you say I ran, why do you still go begging someone who you said ran after your dealt with her ?
Easy with you lies . I have messages you sent me last week begging to talk to me.

I’ve been avoiding you since but it’s like this is how you want the Matter to end here .
Leave me alone . Stop calling and texting me . I use God to beg you.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2021
Butter12:
He’s basically looking for ways to drag up a dead matter here on nairaland.

Despite it all, all I want is peace . I’ve avoided him . I told him I don’t want to be friends with you , leave me alone . But he is going crazy with his obsession with me.
what obsession? Your post made front page, and I clicked to read and only to find out it was you. I commented like everyone else but you chose to be an idiot and insult me. I I already made it clear that I won't ever tolerate your insults anymore.

The day you tried to broke shame me was the day you cross the line. You insulted me for months, while I kept my cool.

You are mad!
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2021
Butter12:
He’s forming a hard man here but he goes about begging me via text .
He said I ran. Lolllll.

If you say I ran, why do you still go begging someone who you said ran after your dealt with her ?
Easy with you lies . I have messages you sent me last week begging to talk to me.

I’ve been avoiding you since but it’s like this is how you want the Matter to end here .
Leave me alone . Stop calling and texting me . I use God to beg you.

Whoever sees this now will think I am begging you to date me. But you just want to lie.

You called me toxic when you are the toxic one until I decided to give you back in your own coin.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 9:04am On May 13, 2021
I888:

No... stop the lies.

Yes I called, not to ask for anything but to keep a friend lines. Nothing more and there is nothing wrong about that.

Until you made a financial request which I gently declined and you kept pestering and pushing me. I told you how do you broke shame someone and still want them to lend you? Does it make sense?

You persisted cos in your mind, this guy is still a mumu and as such, you wanted to obtain from him cos u thought he still has that likeness that could be used to get things from him.

You didn't like the fact that I reminded you of your crime, you flared up and called me "vindictive"

Calling someone "vindictive" is an admittance that you did something wrong and they chose to revenge.

There is nothing wrong about asking but when you make it look like the other person is stupid, then there is a problem.

See eh, forget the financial aspect . We both know the reason for your pain was cos I rejected you. Despite the so called financial stuff you keep talking about , I kept rejecting you.

People of nairaland help me to ask him this question..

He said I requested financial help, why does he keep calling and stalking me despite I’ve warned him severally to leave me alone ?

Do you beg a girl who you feel she is after your money to keep in touch with you? To the extent you call her mother without requesting for your calls?

You see his pain? It was the rejections.

Despite it all, I’ve said ok!! I don’t want to be friends with you. Why can’t he leave me alone ?
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 9:06am On May 13, 2021
I888:

Whoever sees this now will think I am begging you to date me. But you just want to lie.

You called me toxic when you are the toxic one until I decided to give you back in your own coin.

You are begging. And yes you want to die . Show them the text you sent me begging me to talk to you. Stop forming hard man. I don’t need your so called friendship and friendliness. Na by force ? Stop calling and text , I don’t need it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / Checkout The Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 24hrs (pi / Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.