Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174289 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Let me see how Derek will use the salt to kill Nerissa

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Abieyuwaero20(f): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Alot of people in life are passing through what Derek Is passing through now in this story, am waiting for how Derek will use d salt to get rid of Marissa totally. It will be a teaching to us.
I can't wait.
God bless you @silver1996. Ink nor go finish for your biro.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Abieyuwaero20(f): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Alot of people in life are passing through what Derek Is passing through now in this story, am waiting for how Derek will use d salt to get rid of Narissa totally. It will be a teaching to us.
I can't wait.
God bless you @silver1996. Ink nor go finish for your biro.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pls don't kill Jasmine o, I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by daddio(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's seems our dear Sylver1996 is enjoying life in Mogalu.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adeola25(f): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmm, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hey pals.. wadup... uploading soon, pls bear with me...

6 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
daddio:
It's seems our dear Sylver1996 is enjoying life in Mogalu.

I haven't gone to Mogula yet.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by do4luv14(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silver1996:
Hey pals.. wadup... uploading soon, pls bear with me...

this your soon wey sabi pass 84 hours, make ah dry observe first

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Silver oya o., am tired of imagining how Derek will get rid of Nerissa

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by emmadejust(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2021
U are good writer brother, More inspiration to ur mind & pen

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Tissyjay(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Can’t wait for more updates.
Good job �

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Typicool8(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Wow beautiful story so far
More ink to your pen boss...can't wait for the next update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Tabrazdurt: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
I enjoyed this story
But the delay to update they make the story bored and feeling no to follow again

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kilisi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tabrazdurt:
I enjoyed this story
But the delay to update they make the story bored and feeling no to follow again

That's not even my problem with the guy but coming online to make fake promises that update will be dropping soon only to wait for almost a month before the update eventually drops. I don't like it when you can't be held to your words.

If you know you're busy and won't be updating any time soon, don't tell us that updates will be dropping soon. It's really annoying.

If you're going to be updating once in a year, I'm fine with it, but stop raising people's hope unnecessarily. It's childish!

And no one should quote me with the nonsense that he's doing us a favour. We are also doing him a favour by reading his stories and then constructively critique his works free of charge so that he can improve to become a better writer.

Not many had that opportunity.

*Drops pen and leave thread*

Bye!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 26

Like the angel of death

As the daylight dwindled, the tension in Erica grew.., if Jasmine was okay, she would have answered her call by now, she have the feeling that everything isn't alright..

Worry growing inside her like a tumour, she knocked on her door before calling out Jasmine name...

She panicked when no answer came.., she tried opening the door but it was locked, just then she remembered she isn't with the house key....

A deep sigh of panic escaped her mouth as she look around weighing all the possible ways to break the lock.., just then her phone vibrated in her bag, she quickly took it out thinking it could be Jasmine calling..., it was an unknown number..., without hesitation, she answered the call...

"Jasmine.."She said sharply...

There was silence from the other end and it made her heart leaped into her throat as the worst possible imaginations began to run through her brain..., she mutter a silent prayer to counter the thoughts that keep flooding her head before she spoke again..

"Jasmine is this you..?"She asked anxiously

"It's Derek..."Derek replied crisply from the other end..

Erica heaved a deep sigh of relief...."Derek.."She stated, her heart renting with thoughts of Jasmine.."Oh my God, you're awake.."

"I was hoping to see you when I get up.., how are you..?"

Erica sniffled and turn her gaze towards the door, just then she noticed the window was open...., she quickly trot towards it...."I was going to come back to the hospital.., I had to come home to check on Jasmine..."

"Jasmine....!"Derek reiterates from the other end....."Is she alright..?"

Erica's heart lurched as the question bounced around in her head, is Jasmine alright.., she brood over the moment Nerissa had showed up in the hospital...., the thought sent her spines shivering.., could she have taken Jasmine....

"I don't know.."She said over the phone...."She was supposed to come see me at the hospital..., that was four hours ago.., she never showed up ad she isn't home either.."

"Are you home..?"Derek ask..

Erica sighed before replying..."Yes..., she isn't here and she isn't answering her calls.., could something have happened to her...?"

"Okay just stay where you are okay.., am coming over.."

"No Derek, you aren't strong.., you need to rest."

"Am coming.."

"Derek don't...."

The beep of the phone cut her words short.., heart still pulsating, she dropped the phone to her side...., she looked at it again and redial Jasmine number....

A mirthless smile surround Skylar face as she hold the gun firmly..., but the fact that the girl she's pointing the gun at isn't scared is what surprises her...., anyone would tremble at the sight of a gun but why isn't she scared...., there's no fear in her eyes and it bothers her to an extent...

"Look here bitch.. "Skylar said..."This is how this little discussion of ours will go.., I ask the questions and you answer....."

Nerissa scoffs but didn't say a word...

"Where the hell is Derek...?"Skylar queried..

Jasmine look at them as her mind wobble with fear...., the thoughts of Erica crossed her mind again..., she thought about the test Nerissa spoke about....., even if she doesn't know anything about it, the sound of it scares her.., her stomach fluttered in fear as she thought about all the possible ways to escape.....

"Look dear..."Nerissa said taking a step forward but Skylar push her back with the gun.., she grunts before she continued....."I sincerely don't have time for this right now.., so I suggest you leave while am still in a good mood..."

A mirthless smile surround Skylar lips....."E be like you dey craze...?"She chided in pidgin...."What do you think am holding.., you think this is a toy.."She added as she flaunt the gun in her face....

Nerissa sighed..."Fine.., what do you want..?"

Skylar nibbed and nodded reminding the two girls she's the one with the gun and as such, she's in control...."Move it.."She said directing her to the seat...

Nerissa rolled her eyes reluctantly before she trot towards the bed..

Terror seize Jasmine throat as Nerissa sat closer to her.., the unveiling of events before her eyes all seem strange to her, first she's in an accident, then she's kidnapped and brought to her friend's boyfriend house and now someone looking for Derek is holding them to a gun....., who really is Derek.., she knows she needs to get out, she have to find a way, she has to warn Erica and tell her about Derek....., Derek isn't the man for her.....

Nerissa crossed her legs as she sat on the bed.., her brows knitted as she wait for Skykar to speak...

"So...."Skylar said dropping the gun to her side but raise it at every chance she gets to remind she's the one in charge...."I don't know who you bitches are but one of you is going to tell me what I need to know...."Where is Derek..?"

Jasmine look at Nerissa, there's something about her, something she didn't understand..., she sat down with so much confidence like she wasn't and still at gun point..., her gaze flicked to Skylar and she caught her looking at her.., her muscles tensed, the sudden tension making her go frantic with fear......

"Aren't you supposed to know that..?"Nerissa retorted

"Are you deaf...?"Skylar queried..."What did I say...., I ask the questions and you answer..."

"I answered your damn question..."Nerissa chided, her edge of irritation bleak in her voice...

"With a question...."Skylar scowled. ...."That isn't how this shit is played..., I ask the damn questions and you give me the answers I want...."

"Girl...."Nerissa dragged between her teeth..."You better watch your estrogen. .."

"I see..."Skylar said with shrugged shoulders.., she lower her eyes to Nerissa’s legs, her pretty face and the fact that she's bold even when faced with a gun make her insides tingle......"The only reason you're still alive is because I find you attractive...."

A smile that quickly disappeared as it came circled around Nerissa’s lips....

"But trust me, I'll kill you if you try to act smart with me.."

Nerissa look Jasmine way and Jasmine shiver.., she scoffs before she returned her gaze to Skylar...

"Who put you up to this...?"Nerissa ask sharply

When Jasmine look Skykar way, she saw the frown lines encroaching on her face.., fear crawled up her skin as Skylar raise the gun towards them once more.., she reverted her gaze to Nerissa and caught a smile on her face..., her boldness, her guts and the horror unfolding before her eyes scared her to the sole of her feet....

Skylar grunts heavily.., she's testing her, testing her patience. ., she took a step forward and with a force, she pulled Nerissa head backwards and placed the gun underneath her jaw.......

"What did I say huh.."Skylar sneer pressing the muzzle to her skin....."Do this one more time and I swear in the Holy Mary, I'll blow your smart brains out.."

The corners of Nerissa’s face crinkled.., furious she pushed Skylar hand from her.., the force of the push making Skylar stumbled backwards almost loosing her balance..

"You stupid bitch.."Skylar growled..., her forehead creased and with it she pointed the gun to Nerissa’s leg and pulled the trigger....

Colour fade from her face when no bullet came out..., shocked, she look up at Nerissa and pulled the trigger again......

Shock registered on her face and she quickly stepped backwards when Nerissa stood up from the bed....

A smirk pricked the corners of Nerissa's face..., she didn't hesitate but her palm swept across Skylar face....., stars burst in Skylar vision.., she lost her balance and fell down...., her sight ebbed, Lillie by little she began to lose strength, lose touch of everything until the resounding slap dragged her into an oblivion of unconsciousness. ...

Jasmine quickly jumped up, with what just happened to Skylar replaying in her head, she needed no explanation or a soothsayer to tell her she's in mortal danger...., she quickly took to her heels and dashed out from the room and quickly ran towards the parlour door and just when she's about running outside, the parlour door closed..., horror dawned on her face and quickly she looked behind her........

"Where are you going...?"Nerissa asked....

Worried, Erica paced the floor, busying herself as she look at the window at every noise she hears outside....., At times the thought of finding Jasmine in their friend's place would surface and she would swallow hard, willing her eyes to remain dry and her mind focused knowing fully well she had called almost everybody she knows and none seem to know where Jasmine is...

She redial Jasmine number with hopes it'll connect, when it didn't, she break down on the chair and started muttering prayers of protection....

A knock interrupted her prayers, she quickly jumped up with high hopes it could be Jasmine, earlier she had asked a neighbour for help and he helped her break her lock making opening the door less difficult. ..., anxious, she pulled the door handle and Derek came into light..
She sighed heavily when she didn't see Jasmine...

"What happened to your door..?"Derek ask crisply

Her eyes caught the bandage on his chest. ..."I broke the door. ..."She said spuning around to walk back to the chair..

Derek stepped inside and when he tried to adjust the position of his hand, he felt a sharp pain in his already treated bullet hole.., he ignored it and walk closer to her..

"Aren't you supposed to still be in the hospital. ., why were you discharged.....?"

"I wasn't..."Derek said remembering what the psychic had told him in the hospital...."I left of my own accord."

"And the bill..?"

"Settled...."

Erica exhales...."You need to rest..., you were shot.."

She's worried, he can feel it, only if she knows how desperate he was to see her.., he wonder what he would have done if the bullet had hit her instead of him...."What's going on..., you mentioned Jasmine on the phone.., is she fine...?"

Erica sighed as she racked her brains to find any possible place Jasmine could be..."I don't know.., she's not answering her calls, this is very unlike her..."

"Okay calm down.."Derek said edging closer. ..."Has she done this before...?"

"She hasn't and that's why am worried. ., why is she not answering her calls.."

"You need to calm down..., she could have misplaced her phone....."

"Or abducted. ..."Erica chime in..., suddenly her thoughts catch up, her teeth clattered in fear and she reverted her gaze to Derek..."Nerissa. .."

Panic surged through Derek at the mention of Nerissa's name....

"Nerissa. ."He reiterates trying to suppressed his panic....

"Yes..."Erica mutter as she brood over the horrific moment Nerissa came to the hospital..."She was at the hospital. ..."

"You don't know Nerissa. ..."

"She told me herself she's Nerissa and she is....., what if she has Jasmine...?"

"That's not possible.., for what reason.....?"

"I don't know.."She said thinking of any possible reason Jasmine could be with Nerissa. ...."She was pretty scary when she came to see you..."

"Did she hurt you..?"He asked, anger slowing pinching his insides

"She didn't. ."

"What did she say to you..?"

"She asked me to leave. .."

"Did you..?"

"I didn't...., she left instead.."

Derek sniffle as once again he brood over what the psychic had told him....

"She better not have Jasmine..."Erica stated with annoyance

"I don't think she'll stoop that low...."

"She better not..."

A tear dropped from Jasmine eyes the moment the clocks hit 12:AM reminding her of a new day, a new Sunday morning., a morning she'll have to spend in a stranger's house totally unaware of what will happen the next second, and with each passing second, her fate is submerge in fear.., earlier she had tried screaming but nobody came to help.., Nerissa told her no one will hear her and no one did, she's all alone left alone to suffer the menacing horror playing before her...

"Dinner is ready...."Nerissa said dropping a plate of food on the table....

With anger bleaked on Jasmine face, she ignored her and with a straight face, she fixed her gaze elsewhere else. ..

"You aren't hungry. ..."Nerissa said walking to sit across her...."You prefer starving yourself. ...

"Who are you..?"Jasmine chimes in returning her furious gaze to her...

"I told you, is not important..."

"What do you want from me...?"

"I told you you're here for the test.."

"What test...?"

"You'll find out in eight hours..."

"Why me...?"Jasmine ask anxiously. ..

"You're the closest link... for now."

"You mean her closest friend..."Jasmine interjects. ..."If this is about Derek, you can have him..."

A smile surround Nerissa’s lips...."That's sweet of you but am sorry we've gone past that phrase..."

"If you don't want Derek, what the hell, what the hell do you want from me.."She growled infuriated

"Not you..., her..."

"What do you want from her...?"

Nerissa stood up...."She made a great mistake thinking she can protect my husband..., I have no intention of killing you or her, I only want to test her and how she respond to the test will determine the punishment. .."

"You'll not get away with this..."Jasmine said at the sudden reminder that Skylar is laying unconscious in Derek's room.....

Eat something.. "Nerissa replied..."You'll need it for tomorrow. ..."

Jasmine glared at her as she walks away....., after that she mutter a silent prayer of protection for her and Erica...

The buzz of Erica's phone alarm woke her up from the sleep, she quickly grabbed her phone and stopped the alarm wondering how she has manage to sleep amidst so much worry and praying for a long time..., she glance at the time on her phone, it was 6:15AM..., she clear her eyes and glance towards Derek, he has fallen asleep on the chair.., she checked for missed calls when she saw none but messages, she quickly stroll to her message box..., she sighed, a low sigh of worry when she realise the messages are from Wilson...., she wanted to reply but she felt she should retry Jasmine number, when it rang but no one answered.., raw panic rain down her spine and once again she felt the need to pray, she was about getting up when her phone rang....

Without hesitation, she picked up the phone, a strange joy overwhelmed her noticing it's Jasmine calling back...

"Jasmine..."She blare out when she answered the call....."Where have you been, I've been worried sick..."

"Really. .."Nerissa's voice sound from the other end....

Erica took a pause..., she quickly noticed the voice isn't Jasmine.....
"Who is this...?"She ask with a cringe at Derek who was still sleeping.....

"You know who...."Nerissa's voice came again..."After our little encounter, you must have thought of me all night..."

Cold chills rain down Erica's spines...."Nerissa. .."

"One and only..."Nerissa said before a light chuckle follow

Erica trembled, her mouth began to shake like a goldfish as her heart lurched with fear..., she shouldn't be afraid...she knew after her encounter with her, something was bound to follow but she had Jasmine and that spark fear in her belly......"What have you done to my friend..?"

"Your friend is fine but she won't be if you don't get to the location am about to tell you in thirty five minutes...."

Erica froze to the spot as the words resound over and over in her ears...

"You're quiet..."Nerissa voice came again, snapping Erica from her thoughts...."Are you scared your God will not be able to save you from me...."

Erica's temper flare as the words made way to her ears....."Do not test my God..., he has never fail and he never will..., you know why.."She look at Derek, swallowed before she continue...."Because at the mention of his name, every knee must bow..... give me the damn location. ..."

"Now that's more like you...."Nerissa said...."You know the towers in your street...., meet me at the rooftop in thirty five minutes..."

"The towers is under renovation, what games are you playing.....?"

"Thirty-five minutes..."Nerissa reiterates. ..."A minute passed and I'll be sending you your dearest friend body parts in a thrash bag........"

Erica grunts in anger......

"And come alone.."Nerissa added before the call ended ....

"God..."Erica mutter as her head began to bounce around with conflicting thoughts..., she mutter a silent prayer and trot towards Derek, with a tear sliding down her cheek, she kissed his forehead and dashed out of the house.....

With tears filled face, Jasmine stood up from her knees and turn to face Nerissa. ......

"It's time..."Nerissa said

Jasmine sniffle as more tears escaped from her eyes..., she had thought of fighting Nerissa but the sudden reminder of what she did to skylar and the door closing and never opening no matter the force she applied has made her dissolve any plan of attacking her...., she remember what Derek had told Erica.., he needed a spiritual help..., now she know better, Nerissa is the reason he needed a spiritual help....

The night was a marathon of horrific thoughts and now she's back, fully dressed in black like she had come for her soul... like the bloody angel of death.......

"Time for what...?"Jasmine ask

"The seventh hour is here..., the test must begin....."

"Today is Sunday..."Jasmine mutter...."Fear God..."

"Only your friend can decide what we should call today...., a joyful Sunday or a bloody Sunday....."

"What games are you playing...., I don't want to be part of it.., I beg you to let me go..."

"A choice have to be made for that to happen. .., your fate totally depends on how she plays the game.., if she passes the test, you'll go..."

"And if she doesn't. .....?"

"Your friend is a smart person...."Nerissa said..."I admire her, I believe she'll make the right choice. ....."

"If she doesn't pass the test, what will happen. ...?"Jasmine queried...

"A soul will be released...."

Fear licked through Jasmine, she turn her gaze away and focused it on the TV ... there she saw a child reciting the Lords prayer.......

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name, 
thy kingdom come, 
thy will be done, 
on earth as it is in heaven. 

Give us this day our daily bread. 
And forgive us our trespasses, 
as we forgive those
who trespass against us. 

And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil. 

For thine is the kingdom, 
and the power, and the glory, 
for ever and ever. Amen.......

Terror thundered on Jasmine but she quickly snapped out of it as she brood over Erica's words.... rebuke the devil and he shall flee from you.....

"I rebuke you..."She stated, her words engulfed in fear..

"You're shivering. ..."Nerissa said as she step closer to her....", Even the weakest among us cannot be rebuked that way...your fear is overwhelming......."

"Don't come closer to me.."Jasmine blare out

"Very well..."Nerissa said, and with that she snapped her finger...

A powerful force hit Jasmine on the head..., her vision ebbed, her feet weakened and quickly she fell back on the chair and fall into an oblivion of unconsciousness...

The next Episode. Faults on a Sunday dropping soon.....

16 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
kilisi:

That's not even my problem with the guy but coming online to make fake promises that update will be dropping soon only to wait for almost a month before the update eventually drops. I don't like it when you can't be held to your words.

If you know you're busy and won't be updating any time soon, don't tell us that updates will be dropping soon. It's really annoying.

If you're going to be updating once in a year, I'm fine with it, but stop raising people's hope unnecessarily. It's childish!

And no one should quote me with the nonsense that he's doing us a favour. We are also doing him a favour by reading his stories and then constructively critique his works free of charge so that he can improve to become a better writer.

Not many had that opportunity.

Drops pen and leave thread.

Bye!!!
Oga be calming down, my number is in the thread, if you had called me like so many others did, I would have explained to you the reason behind the delay..... , anyways am sorry for the delay in updates, it's not intentional as many of you will think, I'll try and update early.

But this Kilisi self.. you too dey quick dey vex o.

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
do4luv14:

this your soon wey sabi pass 84 hours, make ah dry observe first
Lol... me saying am updating soon doesn't necessarily mean am posting an update that day.. it's just me reminding you guys I haven't abandoned the story....

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
emmadejust:
U are good writer brother, More inspiration to ur mind & pen
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tissyjay:
Can’t wait for more updates.
Good job �
You welcome
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tabrazdurt:
I enjoyed this story
Abeg follow d story o
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 1:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks for this update. How have you been?
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 5:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Lakesc: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks for the update...
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Am not even concern about the delay self, if we can follow kings for a year plus, we can follow this as well, the op have personal stuff he's doing, his life doesn't revolves around nairaland..

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Hotchillz: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021
How do you do it bro?. Where do you get your inspiration from? This story is way too good to be ignored.

The way it's been written, attention to details, I can only commend you at this point.

This is truly a beautiful piece of art

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Erica will surely pass the test if truly she is a daughter of the most high God.
Thanks for the update silver baba. Thumb up�
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why do I have this feeling Jasmine will die.

Silver abeg o
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Silver you too much
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
purity23:
Why do I have this feeling Jasmine will die.

Silver abeg o

I don't care if Jasmine dies in this story

I just want Derek And Erica to be free from the shackles of Nerissa
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hotchillz:
How do you do it bro?. Where do you get your inspiration from? This story is way too good to be ignored.

The way it's been written, attention to details, I can only commend you at this point.

This is truly a beautiful piece of art

This truly is a beautiful piece of art but

Nerissa is much more beautiful than this piece of art grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Lonelyloner: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Starly Reader proposition

A book reader platform where the mode of payment is a Crypto currency instead of fiat(naira or USD)

1. The writer can sell their books once they reach 1k readers (premium writers).

2. The writer can give out the coin (let's call it Xcoin) to readers if they read their book.

3. The readers pay in Xcoin to read the books of premium writers.

4. Xcoin will be distributed for free to all who join this platform at this beginning stage.

5. Bring in 10 writers and become an admin

07.0+33.52+83.15

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.