Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174258 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
purity23:
Why do I have this feeling Jasmine will die.

Silver abeg o
But truth be told, what exactly has Jasmine contributed to the story, I won't really feel sad if she dies o.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2021
preshman22:

I don't care if Jasmine dies in this story

I just want Derek And Erica to be free from the shackles of Nerissa

It's Derek dies or loses something valuable to him as in Erica , then no tangible moral lesson in in this story except religious ending.
Pls silver baba make you no kill Erica for us o
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Jasmine will die and it will drive Erica to anger, once she losses her cool and take a drastic and irrational decision, Nerissa will have her for breakfast.

In a nutshell, I see two deaths in the next Episode
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by do4luv14(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2021
showgoeson:
Jasmine will die and it will drive Erica to anger, once she losses her cool and take a drastic and irrational decision, Nerissa will have her for breakfast.

osheyyyy Oga seer
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Demurray:
It's Derek dies or loses something valuable to him as in Erica , then no tangible moral lesson in in this story except religious ending.
Pls silver baba make you no kill Erica for us o
Abi?
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
showgoeson:

Shebi you don turn to silver undecided undecided

Don't anger me or else I will call Nerissa to come and sleep with you
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
showgoeson:

Abeg this one nor follow
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for the update dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kellyezekiel1997(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Am waiting oooo
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Thebigdream:
But truth be told, what exactly has Jasmine contributed to the story, I won't realrly feel sad if she dies o.
Believe it or not, she has contributed to the story
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
preshman22:

Shebi you don turn to silver undecided undecided

Don't anger me or else I will call Nerissa to come and sleep with you
Let's see how it plays out.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
egwolopretty:
Believe it or not, she has contributed to the story
Am not disputing that fact o.., my question is, what exactly has she contributed
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 27

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.......(Ephesians 6:10-11..... )

Faults on a sunday(PART A)

Skylar eyes open like two flashlight beams, the new temporal inserts providing enough light to illuminate whatever she look at and without a doubt she knew she had slept for too long, The noises of a day were in full swing, traffic heavy, only then did her thoughts began to catch up..., She was trying to shoot her for messing around with her..., she drew closer and hit her and the rest of what happened is a total blackout..., there was no logical explanation..., Though her eyes are open she can't think of why...., what did she hit her with that made her slumped like that..., her heart was pounding, mind empty and it was as if a hypodermic of adrenaline has been emptied into her carotid.....

She look around for the gun and found it under the bed..., the house was awfully quiet just the way it had been the very first time she set her foot inside..., she panicked and quickly grab the gun....., she look around with hopes of seeing someone but other than the echoe of her own heartbeat there was noone in sight....

She stepped out of the room and stepped into the parlour, her thoughts in high definition....

With no one in sight.., she stepped outside.., her eyes took in every ray of light reminding her it's morning....

She quickly trot towards the gate and towards her car and just when she was about entering her car, her phone vibrated in her pocket...., she took a deep breathe to steady her panic and took the phone out...

A low sigh escape her mouth realising it's the Senator right hand man calling probably to confirm if the job is done..
She hesitated before she answer the call....

"Hello..."She said crisply, her face smouldering into a frown....

"We're yet to get any report..."Dennis voice sound from the other end..."Is he dead..?"

Skylar heaved a deep sighed, once again the memory of what had happened came like flashes in her head.., she exhale before she replied..."Not yet..."

"Not yet..!"Dennis reiterates from the other end....."That's the bullshit I keep getting from you all week..., if you aren't capable of handling a small task, we'll drop you and pick someone who can do the damn job.."

Skylar almost hissed..."I can do the damn job.."

"Well it doesn't seem so to me.."Dennis riposte from the other end..

"There's something strange about this guy..."Skylar said brooding over her moment with Nerissa...

"Excuses..."Dennis chided...."We need results not complaints..."

Skylar grunts heavily before speaking...."I'll do it.."

There was silence before Dennis voice came again...."You have 48hours to kill that son of a bitch hence we taking the job from you and you know what that means...."

A frown line pop up in Skylar forehead....."I understand..."She said crisply...

There was silence, what followed was a beep on the phone.., she quickly took the phone from her ears as the call ended.....

"slowpoke.."She sneered, entered her car and drove off....

Maxwell glance at his wrist watch one more time.., he's late already, over the phone two hours ago.., the prophetess had told him to be in her temple at exactly seven., it's past seven already and he was yet to see any taxi..., if only he hadn't left his car in Derek's house after his second encounter with Nerissa..., he heaved a deep sigh praying this attempt to rid himself of any curse following him will be the last......

He felt relieved when a car stopped in front of him.., it wasn't a taxi, not the type he has seen but when the driver poked his head out and asked where he's heading..., he felt the need to enter the car.....

With assurance that some persons used their private cars for transport, he entered the backseat..., once in, he look at the man sitting close to him, he was on suit and carrying a Bible.., he look away with thoughts he could be heading to church.....

"I'll alight at the junction..."Maxwell said...

"Okay sir.."The driver replied.....

Maxwell look out from the screen shield and just when he wanted to return his gaze to the man sitting beside him...., a drowsiness perfume was sprayed in his face...

He shouted as the fragrance made way to his nose...., he cough uncontrollably as he tried to get off from the car..., his eyes ebbed, his words slurred, little by little his sight began to fade until it became a total blackout...., just then he slumped on the car chair and fell unconcious.....

Derek woke up suddenly, as if sleeping had become a dangerous thing... his heart beats fast and there is a buzzing in his brain and together they are as panic with jump-lead...., when he didn't see Erica, he stood up from the chair and look towards the window, the sunlight rays that penetrated the curtain blinds gave him a subtle awareness of where he is and what had happened the previous day under the flow of thoughts with their loose connections to his waking life......

"Erica..."He shouted running towards her room....

When he couldn't find her anywhere in the house.., the things she had said to him about Nerissa coming to the hospital began to evade his head...., resentment clung onto him..., he was about running out when he saw his phone on the chair.., without hesitation, he took it up and dialled Erica's number...

He breathe heavily as he wait for her to answer.., how could he have slept so deep...
When she didn't answer, different thoughts began to bounce around in his head.., his phone vibrated.., he quickly paid attention to it and noticed it was a message, a message from her.....

He stood dumbfounded when he read the content of the message......'NERISSA HAVE JASMINE'

Erica mutter a silent prayer before she set her foot on the first stair, knowing she have a long way to go before she gets to the rooftop.., she hastened her steps. .., her phone vibrated in her hand.., she sniffle and look ahead when she noticed its Derek calling..., she set her foot on the next stair before she answered the call...

"Erica where are you..?"Derek worried voice sound from the other end..

Erica quickly recall what Nerissa had told her.., she should come alone and as much as she wants to involve Derek, she can't....

"Erica..?"Derek raved from the other end..

"To meet Nerissa..."Erica manage to utter a word, her edge of irritation returning in full force..

"You can't do that..."Derek said..."You have no idea what she's capable of..."

"She have Jasmine..."

There was a slight pause from the other end and it was as if he was contemplating if Jasmine life is worth it......

"I know.."Derek stated...."I'll handle it.."

Erica frown with curled lips."Am not going to sit around for you to do something. ., she have my friend and am going to get her."

"Nerissa is evil.."Drek jumped in, anger bleaked in his voice....."She's a mermaid Erica.., you cannot fight her..."

"I can't..."Erica replied crisply..."But God can...."

"You're acting irrational Erica, you're not thinking at all..., Nerissa doesn't care about God..., she's dangerous...."

Erica steal a glance of the time from her wrist watch...."I'll be fine Derek..."

"Where are you.., am coming there, I'll talk to Nerissa and she'll let Jasmine go....."

Erica sniffle and a drop of tear threatened to roll down her cheek....."Am sorry but i have to do this alone..."

"Erica..."Derek groaned from the other end..

Without reply, she ended the call and continued climbing. ..

Beatrice stepped out from the car the moment the security guard opened the door for her..., with her head held Hshe walk towards the house and towards the master's bedroom. .....

Frown line encroached on her forehead the moment she saw pastor Alfred smoking...., infuriated, she took the cigarette from him, walk towards the bathroom and threw it on the hand wash sink, opening the tap to douse the fire.......

"What the hell do you think you're doing....?"She hollered at him....

Refusing to give her the dignity of a reply, pastor Alfred grabbed the carton of cigarette and was about lighting another when she took it from him...

"Alfred..."She groaned throwing the cigarette aside. .."Have you finally lost it....?"

"I have...."

"Well I need you to get it back together because everything is about going to hell.."

Pastor Alfred chuckle..."Oh you fool, haven't you noticed, we're just step from hell itself. .."

Her lips curled..."Maybe you're there but am not there yet and I won't let you ruin the little paradise we've made for ourselves over the years....., so get the hell up, get dressed and get your ass to the church.."

"And say what..., how I've been humiliated. ..."

"Alfred..."She hollered...."Will you snap out of it or you need some help in doing it.., what the hell is wrong with you...."

"I was humiliated by that mermaid.., that's what is wrong with me..."

"So what......, who really is this man standing in front of me because the Alfred I know doesn't give up even after been pulled down. .., are you willing to give up everything we've built because you were humiliated by some useless mermaid or whatever the hell she is...."

Pastor Alfred look away but didn't say a word.

"Alfred we have more things to worry about than some stupid mermaid girl..., the members are talking, our numbers in the first service reduced drastically because some people are beginning to believe what that idiot said about you on phone..., you need to go to the church and say to the congregation what they need to hear. .., you need to silent that voice that shave comee oto disrupt what we're building. ., but if you choose to remain calm..., expect no one but only us in the coming Sundays. .."

With those words, she left him and trot into the sitting room.., her phone rang in her bag,she quickly took it out to answer the call..

"We have him......"A baritone voice sound from the other end...

"Fine, keep an eye on him..., if he tries to mess around, remind him what it means to sin on a sunday...."

The call dropped dead, she dropped the phone and step outside...

"Driver. .."She shouted, when the driver answered, she continued. ..."Take me back to church. .."

Heart renting, Erica look up and noticed she's just a stone throw from the rooftop. .., she kept climbing until she was finally there. ..., she panicked when she saw Jasmine with her hands tied and sitting on the floor..

"Jasmine..."She shouted with intentions of running towards her.., with excitement hovering around her, she set one foot forward as she run towards her but a force stopped her and in a split second, she saw herself going backwards...., right there she recall where she has come and who she has come to meet...

"Jesus...."She mutter realising she wasn't in control of herself. ..., something is moving her backwards, away from Jasmine. ..

"Jesus.."She mutter again before she began to pray silently in her heart. .., butterflies twist in her stomach when she stopped moving....

"You shouldn't have come...."Jasmine cried out..."It's a trap..."

Erica stood still as she tred to explain what just happened. .. wwhen she couldn't find any explanation but an evil power trying to overshadow her, she raise her gaze to Jasmine and that was when she saw Nerissa standing behind Jasmine...., only now she has changed, the black on black, the black heels and dark mascara just beneath her eyes has only proven she's Satan's LovePeddler. ....

"You're late..."Nerissa said..

Erica took a deep breathe to calm her panic but ono tmatters whow she tried, there was no air to calm her throbbing heart.....

"Let my friend go..."Erica stated..

Nerissa scoffs. .."You must really care about her..., not many will put their lives at risk to save a friend. ., I must commend this single act of humanity. .., now I truly see why Derek keeps coming to you..."

"What do you want from me?"Erica queried growing impatient. ...

"Relax..."Nerissa said walking towards a table covered with a cloth...."Let's play a little game.."

Erica look down at Jasmine, she was trembling, she pitied her, she scould never have believed it sif she was told her friend will be in danger because of her........

"Am not playing any games with you, let my friend go.."

"She's testing you..."Jasmine chimes in..."She said if you don't pass the test, she would kill me....."

Erica's mouth ran dry as she flicked her gaze from Nerissa to Jasmine and to Nerissa again....

A smile circled around Nerissa’s lips before she pulled out the cloth from the table revealing a big chess board.......

Erica mouth hung open as she look at the chessboard......

"Do you play chess...?"Nerissa ask

Erica look at Jasmine who shook her head motioning her to decline ....

"Light and darkness do not corporate. ...., I'll tell you one last time..., let my friend go..."

"You're not in the position to make demands.."Nerissa said heading towards her..."But since it's demand you're making.., I have one demand of my own..... bow before me..."

Erica scoffs...."You're insane...., that's not happening...."

"Your friend was eager to know the test I've planned for you.. well here's the test....,denounce your God and bow at my feet and I might consider sparing your friend. ..."

Shocked, Jasmine look at Erica..., convinced Erica won't do it, she look back at Nerissa. ..."What kind of test is that....?"

"Thy shall bow before no man except the Lord thy God."Erica stated.....

"Is that so..."Nerissa said standing behind Jasmine..."You would let your pride get in the way of saving your friend..."

"Enough..."Erica blare out..."Enough of your threats. .., I am not afraid of you...."

"I know you aren't, but I can't say same for your friend..."

Erica look at Jasmine, she was shivering. ....
"Jasmine...."Erica said crisply.."Don't worry, everything is going to be fine..."

"Is he worth it..?"Jasmine riposte......"Is Derek worth dying for...., just do it Erica.., you can confess your sins later.., just save me.."

Erica sniffle as a tear dropped from her eyes. ...."I completely understand how you're feeling, the flesh is weak..., For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are now yet he did not sin....., you don't need be afraid of the one who can destroy only the body......."

Jasmine heaved and more tears rolled down her cheek...."Am sorry..."She cried out..."God am sorry..."

Nerissa rolled her eyes. ....."Is this what you've decided. ...?"

Erica look at Jasmine who was sobbing uncontrollably..., ignoring Nerissa she shift towards Jasmine and that was when Nerissa pull Jasmine to herself..., with a wave of her hand, a knife appeared in her hand and she placed it on Jasmine throat allowing her feel the sharp edge of it..

Terror engulfed Erica as Jasmine whimpered in Nerissa grasp....

"You still have one more chance..."Nerissa said..."Proclaimed me as your god and kiss my feet or wash your friend die...."

"No temptation has overtaken man except which is common to him but the God I serve is faithful, he'll not fail me, he'll speak for me when he knows I can take no more, the question is, who will speak for you when his wrath descend on you...."

A mirthless smile surround Nerissa’s lips..."Who will speak for your friend...?"Nerissa fling back....."Let's see how far you can go with this attitude before you finally break....."

The smile quickly disappeared from her face and with that she slit Jasmine's throat....

Erica stood still and all she could hear at that moment was the clanking sound of the knife as it fell from Nerissa's hand into the floor...

"I'll be seeing you soon with another game...."Nerissa said before she disappeared. .

Erica finally snapped out of her shock when blood pooped with speed from Jasmine's open throat and mouth....

Erica's mouth shook like a goldfish, it took a moment before her brain replayed what just happened. .. with the painful reality, she rushed towards Jasmine before she fell to the ground...., Jasmine blood pooped into her hands..

Erica tried to form words but what came out of her mouth was engulfed in stutters. ..

Jasmine tried to talk, but the more she tried to open her mouth, the more blood pooped out from. her throat..., finally she gave up the fight and gave in to the cold hands of death.....

Tears pour down like water from Erica's eyes..., once again reality dawned on her when she noticed Jasmine was no longer moving.., everything went numb around her.. what followed was a loud scream from her mouth with raw painful tears rolling down her face.......

To be continued......

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by collinometricx: 3:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Thanks
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 3:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Thanks for the update. I really appreciate it.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2021
showgoeson:

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2021
showgoeson:

Jasmine truly died let see how her that will drive Erica to anger. .......getting there
Oga silver well done, thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by mhizv(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Seems nerrisa would be going after everyone she holds dear.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Demurray:
Jasmine truly died let see how her that will drive Erica to anger. .......getting there
Oga silver well done, thanks for the update
I told you., I've read silver stories soo much to know how he writes. grin

Erica will be angry and she will want to avenge Jasmine death, doing that will make her backslide from the right way and that is when Nerissa will kill her, after she's dead, Derek will remember what the psychic had told him, he'll use the salt on Nerissa and destroy her once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Pls Let Nerissa die na, what did Jasmine do to her. She's evil.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2021
[sup][/sup]
showgoeson:

Erica will be angry and she will want to avenge Jasmine death, doing that will make her backslide from the right way and that is when Nerissa will kill her, after she's dead, Derek will remember what the psychic had told him, he'll use the salt on Nerissa and destroy her once and for all.
It won't make any sense if Erica dies, that will only prove no one is righteous.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
So sad for Jasmine

Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
showgoeson:

I hope you are right but only silver decide who dies or who doesn't. Let see how it plays
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Odoogu(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
All una wey wan make jasmine die....
I hope say una go at least cry for her burial.

Nice one silver1996.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by bekinyaro: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
We go just drink malt and eat goat meat!
Odoogu:
All una wey wan make jasmine die....
I hope say una go at least cry for her burial.

Nice one silver1996.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by daddio(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
showgoeson:

Should you give us expo!?

What if Silver should twist the story like Lie Muhammed!?

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2021
This is sad.

Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Nanaborga(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Erica just gamble her friend life because of a cheating dick , Derek wey dey womanize and go still bleep more women after this challenges nai you dey fight for , she be Christian wey nor wise , even Bible say flee from some temptations , nor be all temptations you go confront. RIP to jasmine and more others when go die because of this ashawo Derek , who get load make he carry am

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Nanaborga:
Erica just gamble her friend life because of a cheating dick , Derek wey dey womanize and go still bleep more women after this challenges nai you dey fight for , she be Christian wey nor wise , even Bible say flee from some temptations , nor be all temptations you go confront. RIP to jasmine and more others when go die because of this ashawo Derek , who get load make he carry am
Chai, how u take know wetin dey my mind, some girls are like this o, fighting over a guy wen be womaniser and can never change except God come down.

I really feel for Jasmine shall, dying for what doesn't concern her. This Derek will kill everyone associating with him if he doesn't give in to Nerissa.

This is why is good to pray some prayer points, any load wen nor be my own, make God carry amm far.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nanaborga:
Well I don't think Erica is fighting over anyone, she simply did what was best in that situation., it wouldn't have made any difference if Derek had gone there with her. She's a heroine for not betraying her faith.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by patjane(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Asin eh
So painful..
Nanaborga:

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.