Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174390 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
purity23:
Wow , and I was actually thinking Derek was going to suffer in jail, who could this man be and which mermaid is he talking about..

Thanks for the update

Do you remember the husband of Derek's sugar mummy

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2021
preshman22:

Do you remember the husband of Derek's sugar mummy
It can't be him.., this man just killed someone just by chanting some devilish tongues, Mrs Ibrahim husband doesn't have such power. This person is a powerful person more likely the likes of that dead priest Zuba, probably a new character the op is trying to introduce to the story.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 2:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Omo the suspense when dy this story pass hollywood own. Thanks man.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by tomic1(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Damn.... This twist is mad... Thumps up op, you have succeeded in taking me off ghost mode..
Like Oliver twist...more update pls
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by tohbeedee(f): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Wow.
This is intense. Thank you Mr Silver.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Tdyke4lyf(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2021
I have been following the story all along, despite its been restricted to the under 18's the lessons one can learn from it is mind blowing, I must confess. Me wey be virgin don dey scared to sex any woman out der.The suspense is so intriguing that I was placed in higgledy piggledy.Op carry on, more power to you, likewise more inspirations

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Silver can twist for Africa eee! Chai!!! Are u sure Derek won't be a pastor tomorrow?
Appreciations Sir..
I wish you drop more today.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by izaray(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2021
More grace Silver

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Kawo9ze(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Update pls

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Jesubaby:
Silver can twist for Africa eee! Chai!!! Are u sure Derek won't be a pastor tomorrow?
Appreciations Sir..

Twist of fate

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by macfash1983(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
I just meet up with the story oga silver I dope my cap for you, this story line was fantastic and I can't wait to read the remaining chapters :
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 31

The curse of Derek

In the fog, Derek's vision was as blurred as an old painting.., The trees in front of him were veiled in the lightest of mists, their trunks sombre brown with sable cracks that gnarl the bark. As his eye travels to the edge of the woodland they become silhouettes against a blanket of white, as if it is only daylight where he stands, as if he is encircled by twilight.....

His heart leaped into his chest as he trot forward, towards the impending fog that threatens to challenge his heartbeat with fear..., where he's heading to wasn't the subject, where he is.. is what kept bothering him..., he stood with pounding heart when he heard something snarled..a monster perhaps hiding in the covers of the fog..., Derek spun around only to notice there was no way out of the thick Bush and no matter where he turns, fear rises with him...

"Is someone out there..."He shouted...

He heard a loud cry and it sent shivers down his spines.., it was a cry of a monster....., he look around unsure of where the cry came from, then he heard footsteps, fast, horrific and scary..., something or someone is approaching and remaining in his position will be stupid.., he didn't wait for a signal from his brain before he started running.., he didn't know where he is or how he even get there but he knew running is the only logical thing to do in that moment...

He ran, feet kissing the land. Perhaps a little while ago he would have balked at the idea of running so far and fast, now he relish the prospect...., he zipped through grasses and tree branches as the footsteps behind him echoe loudly on his ears.., something is in pursuit of him, something he didn't have the balls to stop running and face....

Engrossed in a horrific race for survival, he became totally unaware of the obstacles in front of him.., his heart throbbing hard against his chest, he hit his leg on fallen tree branch, he lose his balance and fell with a heavy thud on the ground.....

Pains seared across him..., it was jarring, brutal and before he could think of getting up, the footsteps he's running from came closer.....

Derek eyebrows fluttered in fear as he raise to see what was standing before him.., right there he knew trying to run is useless.., he just lay down, eyes on the scary monster looking down on him and just when the monster was about to strike him, he streamed loudly...

His screamed echoed and that was when he woke up from his sleep......

He breathe heavily realising it was just a dream..., when he finally jolted out from the terrific dream he just had.., he look around him, his heart lurched..., right there his thoughts quickly catch up.., he was arrested and those policemen killed the other policemen and knocked him out...

"You're awake.."

Derek quickly jumped down from the bed by the sound of the voice...., he look at the person, he was someone he has no knowledge of, what could he possibly be doing in a stranger's house.., he swallowed heavily as he tried to analyse who the man dressed on a white garment and yellow robe tied around his waist and standing in front of him is.....

"Who are you...?"Derek manage to ask amidst pants breathe, taking few steps backwards.., for all he knows, whoever the man is isn't anything related to good...."Where am I, how did I get here..?"

"So many questions.."The man replied taking a step towards him but Derek outburst stopped him in his track..

"Don't take another step.."Derek warned, a gleen sweat sheen down his face...., he look around and quickly noticed the distance between him and the door wasn't as far as he thought......

"How did I get here..?"Derek reiterates...

"I brought you here...."The man replied..

Exasperation thundered on Derek as he recalled what has happened between him and the policemen......

"Who are you..?"He asked sharply

"I am prophet Celas..."

Derek throw his gaze behind him, a solid proof he isn't interested in knowing the man in front of him.., all he's concerned about is finding his way out of where he is.., he checked his pockets for his phone then he sighed, more of regret realising his phone was taken by the police when they arrested him...

"I know you have many questions.."Prophet Celas chimes in...."Am willing to give you the answers you wish to know..."

"How do I get out of here...?"Derek ask sharply as he look behind him..."Where am I..?"

"I'll not stop you from leaving but it won't do you any good..."

Derek jut his chin, a quick reminder the prophet is spurting bullshit....

"The police are outside to grab you the moment you get out of here...."Prophet Celas added...

Derek's brows snapped at the thought of it.....

"You've been asleep.."Prophet Celas said helping himself to a chair..."So I don't think you've watched the news..., they're saying in the news, you killed four policemen and escaped.., one chased after you and you killed him before he could get hold of you..., they've ruled you as a first class murderer.., some are even calling you a terrorist so leaving this place will be a very bad idea.."

"Who the hell are you..?"Derek snapped brooding over what could happen to him if he's caught by the police again...

"I already told you, am a prophet, prophet Celas.."

"It was you.."Derek said crisply....."You sent those policemen to get me..."

Prophet Celas hesitated before he answered..."Yes, it is me.."

"Why..., what do you want from me..?"

"I want to save you..."

"From what..?"Derek queried..."The police..?"

"Not the police..., from her.., from the mermaid..."

Shock froze Derek to the spot, he jolted out from it and became a bit keen on the conversation....."How did you know that..?"

"I've been watching you...., I know the things she's done, I know how she has made your life difficult...., I can help you get your life back..."

"I don't understand...."Derek riposte curiously..."Who are you really... and why do you want to help me...?"

"Because I see something in you.., you have potentials and I wouldn't want you to Bury them because your life has been made a living hell..."

Derek scoffs recalling the past events...."Do you know what happened to the last prophet that tried to help me.."

"He died.."Prophet Celas replied..."His head sever from his body...."

Derek gulp a dry lump in his throat as he wonder who prophet Celas is....."Look, I don't know how you knew these things about me but I don't think I need your head.., I shot the mermaid, she's dead..."

Prophet chuckle...."Is that what you think.., you think shooting her with bullets you mixed with salts will kill her.."

Shock rose above Derek's eyes., for a minute fear seize him as he wonder who the man in front of him is.., that little detail is something only he knows... how did he........

"You're wondering how I knew...."Prophet Celas chimes in. ...

"How long have you been following me..?"Derek asked

"Since you started running after her like a lap dog....."

"You knew when I first met her on that road...."

"Yes..."

"If you knew she was a mermaid, why didn't you warn me then.."

"Would you have listened. ...?"Prophet Celas asked...."The mad man told you there will be blood..., did you listen to him...?"

Derek swallowed. ... "If she's not dead, where is she then..., is she here..?"

"No...."Prophet Celas replied...."She's in a place far away from here..., a place that even the maps neglected....."

"The sea..?"Derek ask anxiously

"Not the sea.., she's on land, a far-away land, a place history has forgotten, a place far from civilization...."

"Where is that....?"

"Sahamaradan. ..."

"Sa... what...?"

"Sahamaradan"Prophet Celas said...

"Where the hell is that...?"

"Sahamaradan is small village located in the Eastern part..., this place is best known for their unending flow of water..."

"Spare me the gory details..."Derek cut in..."What is Nerissa doing in a secluded place as that..."

"Where you not told the stories. ...?"Prophet Celas asked..

"What stories....?"

"The story of the Saham river, how the half human and half fish creatures would come out to show their beautiful tails and men will sing of thier beauty, women will envy them and children will call them the beautiful future of tomorrow. ..., when they appear, they bring unending smiles to the face of the villagers because it becomes a harvest to fishermen who cast their nets and pulled up with boundless fishes.."

"Those are childhood tales..."Derek cut in....."People no longer tell the Saham stories....."

"It isn't a tale...."Prophet Celas said..."The stories are true..., when the villagers knew what they were getting, they became friends with these half human, half fish creatures..., these creatures became their god as the villagers praise and honour them...., idols were carved out in their name and whenever the men of Saham want to go out, they pray to these idols hoping to seek solace and favour from these mermaids...."

"Wait...."Derek cut in.."Are you saying mermaids are worshipped there...?"

"Not just worshipped. ....., they're sacred and these villagers see them as gods. .... they call them the goddesses of saham and Nerissa, the mermaid you think you killed, she's there, the wounds you inflicted on her when you shot her with salt are been attended to now... soon enough she'll get back on her feet and she'll come after you again..... ,only this time she won't be as friendly as she was..., she'll be ruthless, more deadly and tasty for blood....."

In that moment, Derek thought of Erica, Nerissa already killed Jasmine...., what happens to Erica if she returns....

"How do you intend helping me....?"Derek ask

"I want to help you get rid of her.., I want to give you your life back.."

"How..?"

"There's one small task you must do.."

"What task...?"

"There's a temple, in the temple are two jars, each jars holds the ashes of an extinguished fire that burned 80years ago....., get me the two jars and you'll be free from Nerissa. ...."

"Where is this temple...?"Derek ask curiously. ....

Prophet Celas hesitated before he replied..."The temple is located in the heart of Sahamaradan. ...., it's their sacred temple.. "

Derek scoffs....."Are you for real......, Sahamaradan. ...."

"You won't be alone..."

"Oh, I have someone to go on some map-less location with me..., where is the person..."

"You can come out....."Prophet Celas said...

Derek sighed heavily as he waited for the other person to come out, shock engulfed him when he saw no one but Maxwell coming out from another room..

"Maxwell.."He said dumbfounded before he returned his gaze to prophet Celas..."

"He wished to be freed from the shackles of the snake that have taken his glory and held him captive..."Prophet Celas stated..

"Really....!"Derek mutter returning his gaze to Derek....."Do snakes live there too...?"

"It's the ashes..."Prophet Celas said..."The ashes in those jars contains powers beyond your widest imagination.., with these powers, any power can be vanquished, any lost valuable can be retrieve, even stolen destinies can be taken back and the demons shall be cast back to hell..."

"Do you believe this....?"Derek asked Maxwell

Maxwell sighed...."Am trying but it doesn't seem like I have a choice.., you know very well my life is beginning to fall apart..., I would be a dead man if his men hasn't gotten to me and stopped my neighbour from killing me......, if what he says is true, am willing to take the risk....."

"This is bullshit..."Derek stated returning his gaze to Prophet Celas..

"It sounds like bullshit but it's our only shot...."Maxwell said..."We're at war with spiritual beings, don't you want to get rid of Nerissa. .."

"I do..."Derek said..."But guess what, Nerissa is in Saham, same place he's asking us to go..., he's literally asking us to go to the devil we're running away from.. , isn't that suicide"

"It is....."Prophet Celas chimes in."I never said it was going to be easy but it's the only way to permanently be rid of her......"

"Well thank you sir..."Derek said...."I don't think I'll be inclined to be a partaker in this nonsense. .. so am leaving. ..."

"The police are out there...., you're willing to stake your chances....., freedom or prison. ...?"Said Prophet Celas

Derek swallowed hard as he remenbered Nerissa's words... he'll die in jail..., but jal and journeying to a place mermaids are seen as gods...., which is worse....

"I'll take my chances..."He said, look at Maxwell, when Maxwell didn't make any move, he realise Maxwell's mind was set..., he refused to be involved in this madness. .., and with that he turn around and was about walking away when something triggered inside his stomach...

He groaned and quickly hold his stomach as he lower to the ground.....

"Derek..."Maxwell shouted and rushed towards him...

Sharp pains erupted from Derek's stomach and he groaned in pains....

Prophet Celas touch his stomach and quickly took his hands off when he felt something. ....

"Get him on the chair..."Prophet Celas said and quickly rushed into a room..

Derek couldn't breathe, couldn't walk, he just lay on the ground as pains seared across his body and it was as if something was stabbing his insides, threatening to rip his stomach apart...

Max manage to get him on the chair and that was when Prophet Celas came back with a wand and a bottle of water.....

Derek screamed as a force pulled him up from the chair....

"I silence you..."Prophet Celas shouted as he sprinkle the water on Derek body..
Derek landed back in the chair...., but continued groaning in pains as something move in his stomach, his stomach throbbed, it protrude and fell and it was as if something was trying to tear his stomach and jump out....., Derek couldn't take the pains anymore, with a force and a strength he never knew he had, he got hold of his shirt and torn it from his body...

Maxwell's mouth went dry as Derek flattened stomach suddenly started getting big, swollen in every corner but quickly fall back to shape whenever Prophet Celas pours water on it...

"Holy Jesus...., what is this...?"Maxwell slack-jawed in surprise

"You wrench from the pit, I silence your voice..."Prophet Celas said and sprinkle more water on Derek stomach...., seconds pass before Derek swollen stomach went back to shape and the pains subsided..., the sudden stop making Derek threw up.....

"What was what..?"Maxwell asked

"I never knew it was this bad.."Prophet Celas said..

Derek's breathe fell and rise..., after a while, he took a deeper breathe to calm his panic before raising his gaze to prophet Celas. ......
"What did you do to me...?"He growled

"I did nothing. ..."Prophet Celas said..."You're cursed..."

"What do you mean...?"Maxwell asked instead

"There is something growing inside you. ., you're pregnant. ..."Prophet Celas said

Derek breathe heavily as he remenbers the blind woman he has met in the hospital. .she's told him he's cursed too...

"That's absurd..."Maxwell said..."He's a man, he cannot be pregnant. .."

"You see what just happened. .."Prophet Celas said. ...."That's the monster inside you trying to get out, it was going to tear your stomach open and crawl out....."

Derek swallowed bitterly. ..."I don't. .. how.....

"You slept with a mermaid. .."Prophet Celas cut in..."The moment you had sex with her, you became cursed..., the bond you formed with her that night planted this seed in you...., you're carrying a monster..., I think all this time, she's been stopping it from growing. Then you shot her..., you fell out of her protection and now her seed is all grown and ready to come into the world....., you'll bring a monster into this world...., your urge for sex has created a monster....."

"How do we get rid of it..?"Maxwell ask sharply...

"We'll need the ashes..."Prophet Celas said...."But I fear it may be too late.... that monster will rip your stomach apart and crawl out any time...."

"Wait..."Maxwell cut in..."What happens
to Derek if the monster tears his stomach open...?"

"He'll die.."

"She told me I'll die in jail. .."Derek blare out..

"Believe me you're already in jail.."Prophet Celas said...."You really think when she said jail, you thought she was talking about the physical one.... she meant the other jail..., the spiritual jail and trust me, this one is worse....., if that monster insides you gets out... you'll suffer a brutal agonising death... afterwards hell will break lose....., this is your curse....., the question is, what length are you willing to go to break it.........?"

With just few episodes to the finale... anything and everything is bound to happen......

TBC

21 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2021
macfash1983:
I just meet up with the story oga silver I dope my cap for you, this story line was fantastic and I can't wait to read the remaining chapters :
Thanks...
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2021
izaray:
More grace Silver

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Carterj007:
Omo the suspense when dy this story pass hollywood own. Thanks man.
You welcome
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2021
tomic1:
Damn.... This twist is mad... Thumps up op, you have succeeded in taking me off ghost mode..
Like Oliver twist...more update pls
You welcome
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2021
tohbeedee:
Wow.
This is intense. Thank you Mr Silver.
You welcome

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Tdyke4lyf:
I have been following the story all along, despite its been restricted to the under 18's the lessons one can learn from it is mind blowing, I must confess. Me wey be virgin don dey scared to sex any woman out der.The suspense is so intriguing that I was placed in higgledy piggledy.Op carry on, more power to you, likewise more inspirations
Thanks man

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Jesubaby:
Appreciations Sir..
Derek ought to be a pastor... grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 1:24am On Nov 29, 2021
@silver1996, thumbs up man. I'm loving every episode. But e be like say na me and you dy write this story. Because you drop am, I dy read am. grin grin grin

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Am loving everything that is happening to Derek, this should be a good lesson to guys who thinks sleeping with different women is good

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by PeterIke20(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
See waiting Bleep don do Derek.. Kai

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Sydney43(f): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omo suspense just full this story. Nice one silver
I’m enjoying every bit of it grin

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
I suspect prophet Celas have a hidden agenda, Derek better be careful with him.

Thanks silver

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
See your life Derek…

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
purity23:
I suspect prophet Celas have a hidden agenda, Derek better be careful with him.

Thanks silver
Who knows, it could be he did that to Derek so he would agree

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Silver1996:
Derek ought to be a pastor... grin
Ehhn na! After all this problems he may decided to repent and make a good pastor.
But i dey suspect this prophet sha! He might be a mermaid too o

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Toto is evil

Stay away from toto

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2021
I really feel Derek pains now chai

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Silver baba, I swear you are too much
I dof my hat for you

Thanks so much

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jesubaby:

Ehhn na! After all this problems he may decided to repent and make a good pastor.
But i dey suspect this prophet sha! He might be a mermaid too o
I believe he has a hidden agenda

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
kelvyncruz:
I believe he has a hidden agenda
Certainly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85