Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me (75671 Views)

My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Richy4(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If he starts complimenting you, your head will over swell up because of his complimentings, he knows this and that's what he's avoiding grin

2 Likes

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by EverythingFit: 9:32pm On May 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHta5_6mMs8

I was excited making this video but when it came to posting it, I almost couldn't do it, I felt it was too personal, it's the kind of thing I ought to keep to myself but then I thought if I had known some of these things maybe I would have had a better relationship. So, it's not just about me and my experiences, my mistake could serve as a lesson for someone out there and that's the whole point of me sharing this.
I hope it speaks to someone

Please don't forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE to my channel and SHARE this video

1 Like

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 14, 2021
na me force you to go and marry?...abeg clear road joooorh....

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by RightToReject(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2021
Three things are involved:

- He has low self-esteem. Where this is the case, his types believe that complimenting you where necessarily ordinarily will make him appear weak, so to avoid that, he masks his weakness with imperiousness/false stoic.

- Or you're the one with low self-esteem, and he knows. Where this is the case, he knows that complimenting you will only make you become a termagant, and he will be your major victim in the long run.

- Or he married you to fulfill all righteousness not because he finds you worthy of his association under normal circumstances. Where this is the case, he doesn't have a soft spot for you.

5 Likes

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Philipsdael(m): 1:55am On May 15, 2021
You didn't tell us if he was complimenting you during courtship or not.
If he wasn't , then why did you marry a non complimentary man hence compliment is your major and only problem ....
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by bigx(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2021
What do women want?
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Remember1313: 10:23am On May 15, 2021
Huh U

Mercedes c300 '13: 7m
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by lordlugards: 10:23am On May 15, 2021
Studio247:
Sometimes I wonder if it's normal or is just the man I married or there are men like this I have been married now for 7 years.

And for ones my husband has never complimented me in anyways.

The funny thing is people outside will appreciate and compliment me even before him but not the man I married no Matter how much effort I put into doing anything.

Several times I spoke to him about it
But he will flare up.

And for me I feel appreciating and complimenting.
Your partner makes them happy and give them the energy to do better.

I don't know
Cynthia isi adiro gi mma
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by stupidmod3: 10:23am On May 15, 2021
revived:
E go be
wetin go b?
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by slimjohn2k5: 10:24am On May 15, 2021
Have you complemented him?
If he doesn't, you do it
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by money121(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by stupidmod3: 10:24am On May 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Little things like this matters but patience and understanding is required in this case to avoid unnecessary trouble
ask wat kind of compliment
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Romanoff(f): 10:24am On May 15, 2021
Me that likes compliments. Things like "honey, this soup is sweet o, this meat is sweet, can I have more?"

Or

"You look hot in that dress, you should dress like this more often".

Or

"You are really pushing for hot these days".

Compliment a woman and you'll have her mumu button forever. Just mean the compliments.

1 Like

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by CasNova: 10:24am On May 15, 2021
Such is life.
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by UDUJ(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2021
Studio247:
Sometimes I wonder if it's normal or is just the man I married or there are men like this I have been married now for 7 years.

The funny thing is people outside will appreciate and compliment me even before him but not the man I married no Matter how much effort I put into doing anything.

But he will flare up.

I don't know

Learn to use punctuation marks when writing. Your write up is atrocious angry

1 Like

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by PCG1: 10:25am On May 15, 2021
do yoυ alѕo coмplιмenт нιм ғor provιdιng ғor yoυ and yoυr ĸιdѕ❓❓undecided
ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ ιт'ѕ eaѕy, ѕwap yoυr poѕιтιonѕ
looĸ ғor joв and тell нιм тo ѕтay aт нoмe тo do нoυѕe cнoreѕ and yoυ ѕнoυld enтer ѕтreeт тo looĸ ғor joв тo ғeed нιм and yoυr ĸιdѕ
тнen, yoυ'll ĸnow wнo needѕ тo coмplιмenт anoтнer moreundecided

1 Like

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by system21: 10:25am On May 15, 2021
Sister divorce him angry grin grin grin
Shebi you want us to advise you
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by IamRunk(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2021
Before the marriage, was he complimenting you?
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Nobody: 10:26am On May 15, 2021
Studio247:

But he will flare up.

I don't know

Women and external validation
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by grandstar(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2021
Studio247
Was he like this before marriage or its just after marriage?

1 Like

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2021
Women too like praise So if you want win over a man worship her even if she's a make up promoter
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by EBEk101(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2021
People are different on like me ai hardly tell ah girl she is beautiful
My girl complained about it no ai told her dat for me to date her means she is d most beautiful girl ai can ever wish for
Dat it’s just me no like ai don’t see d beauty in her ai jst keep it to myself no she said dat am selfish but with time ai learn to compliment her
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by IAMPEDRO: 10:27am On May 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Me that likes compliments. Things like "honey, this soup is sweet o, this meat is sweet, can I have more?"

Or

"You look hot in that dress, you should dress like this more often".

Or

"You are really pushing for hot these days".

Compliment a woman and you'll have her mumu button forever. Just mean the compliments.
Complimenting anyone in good manner gives joy.
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Lovestrong(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2021
Studio247:

The funny thing is people outside will appreciate and compliment me even before him but not the man I married no Matter how much effort I put into doing anything.Obiadima Ur husband d low

But he will flare up.

I don't know
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Romanoff(f): 10:28am On May 15, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Complimenting anyone in good manner gives joy.

Women own na another level. She go just dey grin upandan.

2 Likes

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Jayrow08: 10:28am On May 15, 2021
A whole 7yrs gbako, Character!
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by MYZOLE: 10:28am On May 15, 2021
Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by Penguin2: 10:28am On May 15, 2021
Studio247:

But he will flare up.

I don't know

If everything else is fine and it’s just the compliment, and you have talked to him but he won’t still change, then don’t stress it.

No one has it 100%.

Carry the lack of compliments as your matrimonial cross.

Stressing it might make your husband start to call u a nagging wife and he will start to act accordingly.

Don’t bruise your marriage.

1 Like

Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by bluefilm: 10:28am On May 15, 2021
Studio247:
[s]Sometimes I wonder if it's normal or is just the man I married or there are men like this I have been married now for 7 years.[b]And for ones my husband has never complimented me in anyways.[/b]The funny thing is people outside will appreciate and compliment me even before him but not the man I married no Matter how much effort I put into doing anything.Several times I spoke to him about itBut he will flare up.And for me I feel appreciating and complimenting.Your partner makes them happy and give them the energy to do better.I don't know[/s]

This is bullshit_

How will him complimenting you make ONE NAIRA to be equal to ONE DOLLAR? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.