Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Your Thoughts On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Thoughts On This (1227 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Thoughts On This by SimpleGuy001: 9:18pm On May 14, 2021
Hello, what’s your thoughts on dating a girl that is of same age as you?
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by EverythingFit: 9:26pm On May 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHta5_6mMs8

I was excited making this video but when it came to posting it, I almost couldn't do it, I felt it was too personal, it's the kind of thing I ought to keep to myself but then I thought if I had known some of these things maybe I would have had a better relationship. So, it's not just about me and my experiences, my mistake could serve as a lesson for someone out there and that's the whole point of me sharing this.
I hope it speaks to someone

Please don't forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE to my channel and SHARE this video
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by Nobody: 6:38am On May 15, 2021
I'm dating a girl same age with me, it's not a good idea anyway , but I'm already deep in love with her.
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by pansophist(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2021
Nothing is wrong with it, but your timeliness may not be the same, even worse when she is older than you, and it will cause friction. She may be willing to marry at 27, while the 27 years old guy is still battling with school, job search and finding himself as a man. You're cool and calm, but she is nervous, and calculating dumping you for someone else who is ready. It's all about compatibility in timeline.

4 Likes

Re: What Your Thoughts On This by blinking001(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2021
pansophist:
Nothing is wrong with it, but your timeliness may not be the same, and it will cause friction. She may be willing to marry at 27, while the 27 years old guy is still battling with school, job search and finding himself as a man. You're cool and calm, but she is she nervous, and calculating dumping you for someone else who is ready. It's all about compatibility in timeline.
Gbamsolutely
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by SimpleGuy001: 8:41pm On May 17, 2021
kaykaybillion:
I'm dating a girl same age with me, it's not a good idea anyway , but I'm already deep in love with her.

Reasons?
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by SimpleGuy001: 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
pansophist:
Nothing is wrong with it, but your timeliness may not be the same, even worse when she is older than you, and it will cause friction. She may be willing to marry at 27, while the 27 years old guy is still battling with school, job search and finding himself as a man. You're cool and calm, but she is she nervous, and calculating dumping you for someone else who is ready. It's all about compatibility in timeline.

But at that age, the guy may be established to the extent of having a wife. If that’s the situation, it can work out, isn’t it?
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by pansophist(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

But at that age, the guy may be established to the extent of having a wife. If that’s the situation, it can work out, isn’t it?

Yes, then it will work out, In so far he is financially and mentally ready. Same age range doesn't matter much.

1 Like

Re: What Your Thoughts On This by SimpleGuy001: 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
pansophist:

Yes, then it will work out, In so far he is financially and mentally ready. Same age range doesn't matter much.

Thanks
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Reasons?

My reason is ;.
Each time we have little misunderstanding she keeps shouting at me without respect, I feel maybe because we are same age and graduated same year.
I have corrected her several times to stop raising her voice on me but yet she keeps doing it.

Hope you get my point.
Any advice ?
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by SimpleGuy001: 6:09pm On May 20, 2021
kaykaybillion:

My reason is ;.
Each time we have little misunderstanding she keeps shouting at me without respect, I feel maybe because we are same age and graduated same year.
I have corrected her several times to stop raising her voice on me but yet she keeps doing it.

Hope you get my point.
Any advice ?

Oh ok. I get you now. As for the advice, I can’t give any because I’ve never been in a relationship.
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by Nobody: 4:41am On May 21, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Oh ok. I get you now. As for the advice, I can’t give any because I’ve never been in a relationship.

Ok
Re: What Your Thoughts On This by Kobicove(m): 4:44am On May 21, 2021
SimpleGuy001:
Hello, what’s your thoughts on dating a girl that is of same age as you?

There's nothing wrong with it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do / These Two American Singers Are Blessed With Curves (PHOTOS) / The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.