Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It (57540 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Testtest0: 11:27am On May 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by quincyshakur(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2021
na beta jungle justice go fit na guy, I no too trust 9ija police
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Randy100: 11:28am On May 15, 2021
OloshoMan:
I hate this family with passion, if I was in charge, nobody will survive my wrath and vengeance, the entire family will be History.

This case totally shattered me
Atụrụ. Mpama
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2021
It's that simple. ,i keep saying this until we introduce n implement the law of death penalty for kidnappers, Seriel killers, Armed robbers, Tec, things will never change security wise for us in this country..if them like make them do or sit two security meetings nothing go come out.
How do you expect this girl killer to be walking free while the girl was brutally murder? Wetin dem still dey wait for..he killed the girl intentionally so no two ways about his judgment. .death by hanging simple!

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by MsAllison(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2021
kill him now!
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by SunTzu123(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2021
Am I the only one seeing "mudder squad" on the T shirt?

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Imagynation: 11:29am On May 15, 2021
May God not give us a child that we shame us!
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by strangest(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2021
Disheartening... poor man, I pray you don't end up with stroke and that your daughters are not stigmatized...

Men, please stop thinking with your di ck
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by redcliff: 11:29am On May 15, 2021
Japhet04:
No matter what he did it doesn't change the fact that he is still your son, A father should never say this

You dont have children. you should not even talk.

7 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by wildikeman(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2021
That guy is sick. They should treat him and still sentence him.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by stasius: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
jD32:
You must die too.

Era ji gụ!
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by selingel: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
jD32:
You must die too.

Another child spotted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by West2019(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2021
jD32:
You must die too.
read before you comment
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by wildikeman(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2021
OloshoMan:
I hate this family with passion, if I was in charge, nobody will survive my wrath and vengeance, the entire family will be History.

Ogbeni go and sit down jare

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Andyvilly: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
How I wish torough investigation was carried scientifically and experimentally wise, and the scene of the incident was forensically disceted, but lies has filled the space where truth has created a vacuum, now we will never really know what transpired.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ayoka2015(f): 11:31am On May 15, 2021
He must die�
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by GreaterFuture(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2021
Japhet04:
No matter what he did it doesn't change the fact that he is still your son, A father should never say this
Are you Serious? Or you are trolling?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Ikukuudo: 11:31am On May 15, 2021
It's hard to say. But let justice be rule
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2021
If you can't promote the name of your family and ur lineage.... Kindly leave it , and never dirt or spoil it
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by BRATISLAVA: 11:32am On May 15, 2021
His own father has denied him, but never nairaland males.

He's now being called a disloyal father. The crime is negligence from his father. It's everyone except the killers fault. This forum is sickening.

What did you want the father of two daughters in University to say?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ayoka2015(f): 11:32am On May 15, 2021
No peace for the wicked
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ceaser: 11:33am On May 15, 2021
So you people that are crying more than the bereaved should come see this o.

Sharp contrast to Evans the kidnapper's wife and children that were crying on the Social Media the other time that their father be freed, conveniently ignoring the fact that his actions led to mournings, crys and depression for the families of many of his victims.

The father don talk say the law should take its due course.

C'est Fini.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Streetpresident: 11:34am On May 15, 2021
Lesson learned

1. Don't be an absentee parents
2. No money or career should come in btw our family.
3. You can't tell all that children can do, but be a parent that know little about your children.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 11:35am On May 15, 2021
jD32:
You must die too.

Don't be beclouded by emotions, oga. If we all are to pay for the wickedness of our people, none would remain alive.

Like I always say, I wish the killer is sentenced to public execution, so that others can see their end. The fact that no one knows whether they are truly killed makes others commit more.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Kosoco(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2021
Felabrity:
Nigeria is fukked

That guy should have been dead by now but his case will be swept under the carpet like Evans the kidnapper own
so how did you know Evans case has been swept under carpet. Lame Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ecomalchemist(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2021
family business
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Stormyharper(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2021
jD32:
You must die too.

Learn to understand before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by NewDawn2O21: 11:36am On May 15, 2021
jD32:
You must die too.
you're right.
how is it that he never noticed that shallow grave in his compound?
That man is an accomplice.

PlayMaker14:
Why? Is it that you find it difficult to read or you're just another emotional weakling?

The father has come out to condemn the action of the useless son and has accepted what ever penalty that is served to the son even if it's death, but here you are typing rubbish.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Rickylambert: 11:37am On May 15, 2021
jD32:
You must die too.
why?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Felabrity: 11:37am On May 15, 2021
Kosoco:
so how did you know Evans case has been swept under carpet. Lame Nigerian.
BST

Is he dead?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by NewDawn2O21: 11:38am On May 15, 2021
OloshoMan:

give them the fulani treatment and massacre everyone

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by benweezy: 11:40am On May 15, 2021
Good father

Hw police arrest this man still baff me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.