Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It (57832 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by manikspears: 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
If it were your only son/child - would you want death penalty?

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]

Please tell you you are joking
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Righteousness2(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
olabodejinad:

You come here everyday preaching the gospel of christ but I saw you yesterday encouraging killings in Gaza. You are a fucking hypocrite. Maybe Israel was justified or not in their retaliation attacks against Hamaa, remember that the people most affected by the attacks are people who dont even know any Hamas member. I pity anyone believes anything you say other than what's obvious. When terrorists attacks Christians and even muslims alike, you all cry foul as if y'all are the only ones affected

As for Uduak's father, hats off to him
Pity your ignorance, lamentation, lies and Folly!
Pity your Soul!
If you like Receive the Gospel!
If you Like Reject !
Your Salvation is for you not for me!
It's solely your choice..

Let me Remind you again!
I Stand Boldly with Israel
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by inyanging: 6:56pm On May 15, 2021
OloshoMan:
I hate this family with passion, if I was in charge, nobody will survive my wrath and vengeance, the entire family will be History.

This case totally shattered me

No, not the entire family, the holy writ say ' TTHE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL ' he did it not the family he is to face the LAW
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
If it were your only son/child - would you want death penalty?

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]
Why wouldn't he. I can't accept a grand child from a barbarian thus killing him is a very welcomed development.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by olabodejinad: 7:30pm On May 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pity your ignorance, lamentation, lies and Folly!
Pity your Soul!
If you like Receive the Gospel!
If you Like Reject !
Your Salvation is for you not for me!
It's solely your choice..

Let me Remind you again!
I Stand Boldly with Israel

You preach peace but encourage violence, no greater hypocrisy exists than that and that goes a long way to show the sort of person you are
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ibechris(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2021
OloshoMan:
I hate this family with passion, if I was in charge, nobody will survive my wrath and vengeance, the entire family will be History.

This case totally shattered me

Do not bring curse against ur soul...how does destroying the family amount to gain? Be careful how u talk.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by effyokokon678(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Jokers of the century!!!!

What do these people take us for ? This is an insult to our intelligence!

Many more filthy lies to cover up his track! This is highly unacceptable!!!!

A witness claimed this old man is very much aware of whatever they do with these ladies and he is here seeking for our sympathies!

Arrant nonsense!

God Almighty will deal with you Himself as the Nigerian police are extremely corrupt and will want to cover up their atrocities.
Why were we fed with so much lies at first? Naira land need to verify some stories before publishing pls
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Richthekid: 8:59pm On May 15, 2021
Yes
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:27pm On May 15, 2021
effyokokon678:
Why were we fed with so much lies at first? Naira land need to verify some stories before publishing pls
Go to Twitter for facts from direct sources.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by eeewise(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2021
The part wherehe saidhe just retired from the civil service?? Or you don't understand English??
jD32:
Accomplice trying to save his life
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by NewDawn2O21: 10:44pm On May 15, 2021
whitedove:
Did anybody noticed the inscription on his TEE SHIRT ,it says murder squad, isn't that revealing enough?
na so dem dey spell murder for your village?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by dannielight(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2021
How old is he self?

EjaikreTheViper:
After watching the video where he was making confessional statements, I saw how daft most Nigerian journalists and police officers are. Instead of asking him deep questions that would unravel the entire truth behind the murder, they were asking him 'Do you feel remorseful?' 'What is your advice for...bla bla'...very useless set of creatures!

That guy, with what he has said so far, should not be looking fresh as he is.
At least, he should have lost like 35 years of his life through serious beating
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by NELLY1990: 11:25pm On May 15, 2021
This story reminded of one man in my place who signed for the government to kill his son over criminal act. The did well even thought it’s not easy
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by MOTIONTECH(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2021
Japhet04:
No matter what he did it doesn't change the fact that he is still your son, A father should never say this
Lol
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by adedolapoololade(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Father has done well!
I will do Exactly the same if I was in his shoes.
My Parting Gift to Him if I was his Father, will be the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the need for him to repent, and surrender to JESUS.
....please how can i contact you?....i really need your help(not financially)
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Righteousness2(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2021
adedolapoololade:
....please how can i contact you?....i really need your help(not financially)
Bro My contact details are right on my Signature. You can reach me on WhatsApp
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ItswellMike: 10:25am On May 16, 2021
jD32:
Accomplice trying to save his life
Is ur father ur accomplice on Nairaland
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by dochenaj: 12:33am On May 17, 2021
IntersexSherry:
if criminals deserve death penalty then we all deserve death penalty from God because none of our sins we commit daily are no better than the ones they commit. So stop judging them! Only God can judge and the best you can do is to pray for them to realize the evil they do and change.. Forgiveness is hard but the best thing to do..
Most great pastors you see today used to be serial killers..
Which great pastor was a serial killer? When you make statements like this, do well to back it up with provable facts.

And I'll say you don't understand the word "most".
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by whitedove(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
na so dem dey spell murder for your village?
ode! haven't you seen Chinese t-shirts and how they" murder' English? And get it into your brain, it is called subliminal info that's being passed by the guy wearing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / Qi Group Of Companies / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.