Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It (57539 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Kosoco(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2021
Felabrity:
BST

Is he dead?
na HURIW and Amnesty will roar human right...
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by debetmx(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2021
If the old man was Buhari, he will tell us to forgive his son because he is a young man and has repented.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by stanliwise(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
If it were your only son/child - would you want death penalty?

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]
Get a life! Because it seem you’re a dead sentimental being. What sort of useless question is that?
So he should prevent the law like you always expect people should do.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Ahasco(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Father has done well!
I will do Exactly the same if I was in his shoes.
My Parting Gift to Him if was his Father, will be the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the need for him to repent, and surrender to JESUS.

The one the church does we can't count them o, you know
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by reuben81: 11:45am On May 15, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Are you Serious? Or you are trolling?
if not because of cheap data,tell me why someone will say this kind of thing,this are the kind of people who supported they wayward children and end up paying the price,just like what's happening to this old man,
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Splen07(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2021
No matter what he did it doesn't change the fact that he is still your son, A father should never say this

What about the family that lost their loved ones?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Kokaine(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2021
Golan007:
The boy just brought disgrace to his family, emptiness to the victim's family and emptiness to any survivors.

The law should be implemented to its fullest.
honestly. It will be very difficult for those his sisters to find husband's in Nigeria. Except they meet righteous people or foreigners. Nigerians are very conservative in matters like this.

Before you know it even, their identities will be published online. Whereas we don't know the identity of the families of the police who killed George Floyd and caused a national disorder in America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Splen07(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2021
debetmx:
If the old man was Buhari, he will tell us to forgive his so because he is a young man and has repented.
Absolutely true
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by reuben81: 11:46am On May 15, 2021
Streetpresident:
Lesson learned

1. Don't be an absentee parents
2. No money or career should come in btw our family.
3. You can't tell all that children can do, but be a parent that know little about your children.
yeah,from what he said he has not been living with them for 30years
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Goldp5988(f): 11:47am On May 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
If it were your only son/child - would you want death penalty?

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]

What if the murdered girl is the only child of her parent?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 11:47am On May 15, 2021
I Don't Blame D Father 4 His Comments. His Son Has Brought Everlasting Shame, Sorrow & Pain To D Family. His Act Is A Complete Definition Of Wickedness.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ojesymsym: 11:47am On May 15, 2021
May our children never reward us with disgrace and shame For all our years of toil and striving to give then a good life.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by highbee02: 11:48am On May 15, 2021
Japhet04:
No matter what he did it doesn't change the fact that he is still your son, A father should never say this

People like you would condem the father if he had said otherwise.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by pocohantas(f): 11:49am On May 15, 2021
Kokaine:
honestly. It will be very difficult for those his sisters to find husband's in Nigeria. Except they meet righteous people or foreigners. Nigerians are very conservative in matters like this.

Thanks for making me laugh. Lmao!

Two of his past victims said they were lured to that place by his sister. Why exactly has that sister not been picked up?

It is a shameful situation really. Imagine the father that rose to the position of a director in a Nigerian ministry. Even the father is finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Splen07(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2021
Japhet04:
And the people he killed don't have families abi?
There's no justification to his act... He should face the law
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by mechanics(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2021
He should have ask questions on the activities of his boy and not believing that all his well.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Justpassingby45(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2021
Please am sorry for disturbing, am still crying right now this 09157052664, the user of this number trick and collected all my money i has been saving since end of February to open a shop through Okada riding after Entraco size my bike twice in 1 week and once the next 2 week. I feel like committing suicide. I just want a kind hearted person to unmasked the number for me

My number 08036153746

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Splen07(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2021
naijapips04:
This guy will be pardoned by his state if given a death penalty. The calibre of people involved in this case will make sure he gets out safe as long as he plays his part well which he's doing
So true! That's the country we have found ourselves in �
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Splen07(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2021
naijapips04:
This guy will be pardoned by his state if given a death penalty. The calibre of people involved in this case will make sure he gets out safe as long as he plays his part well which he's doing
So true! That's the country we have found ourselves in
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by mrwonlasewonie: 11:54am On May 15, 2021
Golan007:
The boy just brought disgrace to his family, emptiness to the victim's family and emptiness to any survivors.

The law should be implemented to its fullest.
he has used his own to put his sisters in problem

Those ones cannot walk around in public without labelling them sisters of a murderer.

It's When they want to Marry and the man or family members are asking for surname and they mention it and where they're coming from before they know the kind of stigma their brother has put them in

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by chukwuibuipob: 11:54am On May 15, 2021
sad Apanilekun Jaye Omo Oran.Eni bi Omo Oran ni pon .Edumare maje ki a f'owo sofo. Olori buruku Omo odaran ponbele.Tueh angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Judolisco(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
After watching the video where he was making confessional statements, I saw how daft most Nigerian journalists and police officers are. Instead of asking him deep questions that would unravel the entire truth behind the murder, they were asking him 'Do you feel remorseful?' 'What is your advice for...bla bla'...very useless set of creatures!

That guy, with what he has said so far, should not be looking fresh as he is.
At least, he should have lost like 35 years of his life through serious beating
police will soon touch him before taking him to court.. D guy no know anything yet... U guys should calm down... If na beating I trust npf
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Kokaine(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Thanks for making me laugh. Lmao!

Two of bis past victims said they were lured to that place by his sister. Why exactly has that sister not been picked up?

It is a shameful situation really. Imagine the father that rose to the position of a director in a Nigerian ministry. Even the father is finished.

Loool. But its true.

About the sisters been accomplices. You know the media judgement is not the same as real investigation. They could actually be innocent. I am so pained that the truth cannot be gotten from the boy because of mediocre journalism. He has thrown dust in everyone's eyes. His claim that umoreen travelled all the distance to discover it was just a hoax job, and yet agreed to have sex with him on the condition that he used a condom is quite laughable. It should have been met with a loud bang cum slap on his head. No one can truely imagine to what morbid suffering he put her. No one can learn the true lessons from his methods and schemes. Like I want to know if she got to the venue, saw the uncompleted building, walked in, or she was picked somewhere and drugged before been transported there.

This matter deserves some serious protest. That guy should be killed and not jailed. Or Did we sign any agreement with amnesty international in Nigeria to abolish the death sentence?

The first step to ensure a disaster is to fail in the family unit. The father was obviously away. Its very important to love your wife, keep a loving home and bond properly. Many things happen from poorly designed family units. Most cultists in Benin are recruited on this basis that their real families are actually absent from their lives. So they need street brothers who will care. And then they actually show so much care that it becomes difficult to distance oneself from the people until one realises he is now living on the ledge. I was almost a victim as a kid. Street brotherhood can deceive any young mind. Family is key. A man must compromise and tolerate his wife to save the minds of his kids
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by chiedozie198100: 11:58am On May 15, 2021
Felabrity:
Nigeria is fukked

That guy should have been dead by now but his case will be swept under the carpet like Evans the kidnapper own

See as u dey display ur ignorance.
No investigation, no trial.
Just kill him.

Abi u think say he did it alone?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by unamamatoto: 11:59am On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Sometimes ehnnn...some of the evil people dey do now ehnnn....attimes when you hear or see am.....you go dey feel say na horror movies you dey watch...
Like Them blumhouse fantasy island movie

Una nor dey read for this forum at all
hypocrite... Defrauding innocent people of their funds is good abi .. ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Felabrity: 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
chiedozie198100:

See as u dey display ur ignorance.
No investigation, no trial.
Just kill him.

Abi u think say he did it alone?
ignorance kill you there
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Ugoww01(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
“I was never aware of his previous acts because I haven’t fully been with them. We just relocated from Abuja and I also retired because I’m a government worker. I haven’t been around for close to 30 years now.

Please always ensure your at least close to your children to monitor there day-to-day activities...May God help us
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by chuksoyo21(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:
Accomplice trying to save his life
Fools, never disappoints...
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by GENES11S: 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
After watching the video where he was making confessional statements, I saw how daft most Nigerian journalists and police officers are. Instead of asking him deep questions that would unravel the entire truth behind the murder, they were asking him ✓b]'Do you feel remorseful?' 'What is your advice for...bla bla'..[/b].very useless set of creatures!

That guy, with what he has said so far, should not be looking fresh as he is.
At least, he should have lost like 35 years of his life through serious beating

Remorseful ke?. U see what Nigeria version of Christianity and Islam has done to Nigerians.

Always focusing on religious moral lessons and forgetting to see the bigger picture.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by officialmario(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2021
See as the guy dey fresh
i bet it with you, they will sentence him to either life imprisonment and later grant him bail.
he looks very comfortable.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Subzero047: 12:04pm On May 15, 2021
The father is a murderer too, he has his own confession to make
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Pious101: 12:05pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:
Accomplice trying to save his life
have u committed any offence before? If yes, was ur father an accomplice to d offence u committed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.