Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It (57535 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On May 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Father has done well!
I will do Exactly the same if I was in his shoes.
My Parting Gift to Him if I was his Father, will be the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the need for him to repent, and surrender to JESUS.
Gbam, Gbamer and gbamest , In addition, I will request from the police, to flog shege comot from the boy before he is executed, nonsense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by ndidibabe(f): 12:32pm On May 15, 2021
JooEeL:
That is tough to say for a father.

A pity.
A real pity..

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2021
You haven't been in touch with your son for 30 years and you no dey shame to call yourself a father??
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by chival(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2021
I do not for a single second believe what this man is saying. The house i saw in that video has all the makings of a slaughter house. It is far from any other house, surrounded by bushes and not completely built. If the old man actually lives in that house with all those books, wigs and shoes littered everywhere, then he has zero claims to decency. That house does not look like a home where a retired civil servant will opt to spend his retirement. It looks every bit like a robbers/kidnappers/murderers' den. I see justice being perverted and this case being buried.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

you said , a witness claimed.....did the witness provide any evidence to that claim? Court of law deal with cases like with evidence , not emotions......the confessed murderer should face the wrath of the law.....
Criminal, this is what you are.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by overdrive(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
You haven't been in touch with your son for 30 years and you no dey shame to call yourself a father??

His son is in his twenties.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:36pm On May 15, 2021
EmzyT:

A witness that has no name shey? Where is the witness na? He should be in the Confession Scene too so as to tell other Nigerians what we don't know undecided Abi the boy too for open up direct say him papa too join for the crime na... Some of una go just come social media just believe every nonsense wey una see
Keep quoting me criminals!

You will all be exposed soon by God’s Grace.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by gantic: 12:37pm On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
His own father has denied him, but never nairaland males.

He's now being called a disloyal father. The crime is negligence from his father. It's everyone except the killers fault. This forum is sickening.

What did you want the father of two daughters in University to say?

Very well put, representative of the Nigerian social media space, always blaming every other person except the culprit and stretching the narrative as far as possible to give a semblance of justification for actions - an armed robber's action is blamed on government failure, a corrupt officials action is justified by historical precedents. Eventually, all of this is a reflection of the larger entitlement mentality eating through the populace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
It's that simple. ,i keep saying this until we introduce n implement the law of death penalty for kidnappers, Seriel killers, Armed robbers, Tec, things will never change security wise for us in this country..if them like make them do or sit two security meetings nothing go come out.
How do you expect this girl killer to be walking free while the girl was brutally murder? Wetin dem still dey wait for..he killed the girl intentionally so no two ways about his judgment. .death by hanging simple!
if criminals deserve death penalty then we all deserve death penalty from God because none of our sins we commit daily are no better than the ones they commit. So stop judging them! Only God can judge and the best you can do is to pray for them to realize the evil they do and change.. Forgiveness is hard but the best thing to do..
Most great pastors you see today used to be serial killers..
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by farem: 12:41pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:
Accomplice trying to save his life

Dey always dey use your head or borrow use.
You're an irritant
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 15, 2021
overdrive:

His son is in his twenties.
and so what?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by stayclearofme: 12:43pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:
How do you know? Are an investigator?
Typing rubbish just to comment.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 15, 2021
As far as you alive and you have children, you should always try to check on them at least even once a month.. Some people just abandon their kids and feel they are of age to cather for themselves..

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by SILVERLINES: 12:45pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:
shut up done said what you don't know

The man may be innocent here no matter how social media may twisted this case to me it sale it may appear in the end that the father is innocent.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by babacos: 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
Japhet04:
No matter what he did it doesn't change the fact that he is still your son, A father should never say this
What did you expect him to say?. A gentle reminder that the victim is someone else daughter...the young man should come face the wrath of the law.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Poiniyisworld: 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
It is painful the way we believe people in Nigeria. From the film/video of the house where this evil act was committed, it will take a million years to convince me that anyone who actually resides in that compound is UNAWARE that such an evil act is going on there.
As far as I am concerned, I see a son who is desperately trying to save his father and a father desperately trying to save himself.
Thus, all I will do here is to raise a prayer point for Nigeria and Nigerians.
O God, the maker of the heaven and earth, please for the sake of our safety and sanity, every single person involved in this crime will never go scott free in this case in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Thank you Lord because you have heard and answered.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Ubiman(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
First of all, I listened to that interview. Dailypost.ng have lied a lot about what the man said. The murderer's father made some inconsistent remarks he was called out on right there and he didn't boldly, unequivocally declared his allegiance to justice being served on his son.
Here is the link to the live interview. Listen for yourselves:

https://www.facebook.com/nsisong.frank/videos/4349308685081894/

Who will save Journalism in this country? Who will help restore public faith in the media?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by SILVERLINES: 12:50pm On May 15, 2021
OloshoMan:
I hate this family with passion, if I was in charge, nobody will survive my wrath and vengeance, the entire family will be History.

This case totally shattered me
Partisan and nonetity souls let me you can never occupied the position of the law. You are one wreck thing that occupied the earth currently
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by korm2me(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
After watching the video where he was making confessional statements, I saw how daft most Nigerian journalists and police officers are. Instead of asking him deep questions that would unravel the entire truth behind the murder, they were asking him 'Do you feel remorseful?' 'What is your advice for...bla bla'...very useless set of creatures!

That guy, with what he has said so far, should not be looking fresh as he is.
At least, he should have lost like 35 years of his life through serious beating
One was even asking " where you in love with her?"
jesss I fainted

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 15, 2021
Poiniyisworld:
It is painful the way we believe people in Nigeria. From the film/video of the house where this evil act was committed, it will take a million years to convince me that anyone who actually resides in that compound is UNAWARE that such an evil act is going on there.
As far as I am concerned, I see a son who is desperately trying to save his father and a father desperately trying to save himself.
Thus, all I will do here is to raise a prayer point for Nigeria and Nigerians.
O God, the maker of the heaven and earth, please for the sake of our safety and sanity, every single person involved in this crime will never go scott free in this case in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Thank you Lord because you have heard and answered.

exactly. There is no way people around won't hear noises, screams, suspicious of a strange activity going on there..

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Danny50: 12:53pm On May 15, 2021
When is the closing date for the NIN because i dont have time.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by mariahAngel(f): 12:56pm On May 15, 2021
The truth is he never raised his son well.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Benrosaria(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/15/im-disappointed-he-should-face-death-penalty-father-of-serial-killer-uduak-akpan/?amp#Echobox=1621073199

Shoot his father dead right now. Just after vindicating yourself, now you want to pass a judgment your son .

Smart bastard. How many death-sentenced criminals have we seen or discovered dead..

None. I hate to be called human
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by DAMN99: 1:01pm On May 15, 2021
Japhet04:
No matter what he did it doesn't change the fact that he is still your son, A father should never say this
The father did the right thing. You are the type that will support evil just to cover up for your love ones. You and buhari there is no single difference
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by dafeoroyo: 1:03pm On May 15, 2021
A lot of Nigerian have passion and dignity for human life,I can see the pain,agony and anguish in most people write up,though, I felt really bad for the victim,but once police takes over a case and the major suspect affirmed or established and gave his statement,police work is already made simple,people are asking while the suspect was not on leg chains,why is he looking fresh? Blablaba,what do u want police to do again?Court not on session is making life difficult for police themselves and other individuals looking to seek justice and remember,until proven guilty in a competent court,even a criminal remain not quity
May God not allow people to waste our life and that of our children in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Benrosaria(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/15/im-disappointed-he-should-face-death-penalty-father-of-serial-killer-uduak-akpan/?amp#Echobox=1621073199

Shoot his father dead right now. Just after vindicating yourself, now you want to pass a death penalty judgment your son .

person leave it for the judge!!! �

Smart bastard. How many death-sentenced criminals have we seen or discovered dead..

None. I hate to be called human
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by babacos: 1:08pm On May 15, 2021
Japhet04:
what are you expecting him to say? Are u insinuating that he should smpathize with evil because he gave birth to a child?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by erinatso: 1:11pm On May 15, 2021
Subzero047:
The father is a murderer too, he has his own confession to make
go borrow small sense abeg
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by 24kmagic: 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
All of you that were busy creating useless threads because of this case, how far?

One woman here automatically turned to a CIA agent because of this case, saying it's a family business.

To think I used to respect her alot on this forum... SMH

She really fall my hand for this Iniobong matter. All the threads she created were filled with emotional sentiments.

Last last, woman na woman
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by erinatso: 1:16pm On May 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
female animal inform of human
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by berrystunn(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2021
Felabrity:
Nigeria is fukked

His case will be swept under the carpet like Evans the kidnapper own

I laugh you with my language.
Come and see for your self .... Young men doing time in jail. No joke... Evans is still awaiting trial might get to 8yrs first... like others

Just that some useless UGM/ESN might go and run another prison break for those type of criminals to be free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.