Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It (57534 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Pious101: 1:16pm On May 15, 2021
Subzero047:

He kills and washes bodies in acid IN THEIR FAMILY HOUSE, their are still clothes and shoes of his victims in their house, there is a report that it was actually the father that handed over the body of the lady to Kuffre Effiong, he must be investigated thoroughly
do u mind quoting me with d link of the report...is it every news written in d media that is correct? D man in question has debunk having knowledge of his sons wicked act. If u can believe the news about him being an accomplice what stops u from believing when he said he knows nothing about it....we were not there when d incident happen but only fed by d news media...
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Subzero047: 1:17pm On May 15, 2021
erinatso:
go borrow small sense abeg

You borrow sense, na people like you go dey fall victim to every 419
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Subzero047: 1:19pm On May 15, 2021
Pious101:
do u mind quoting me with d link of the report...is it every news written in d media that is correct? D man in question has debunk having knowledge of his sons wicked act. If u can believe the news about him being an accomplice what stops u from believing when he said he knows nothing about it....we were not there when d incident happen but only fed by d news media...

I have been following the story from the moment the girl got missing, the girl's friend related everything first hand and I saw his numerous fake profiles on Twitter and how he uses his sisters and family members to run the business, believe whatever you want to believe
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by MrSamsung(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
After watching the video where he was making confessional statements, I saw how daft most Nigerian journalists and police officers are. Instead of asking him deep questions that would unravel the entire truth behind the murder, they were asking him 'Do you feel remorseful?' 'What is your advice for...bla bla'...very useless set of creatures!

That guy, with what he has said so far, should not be looking fresh as he is.
At least, he should have lost like 35 years of his life through serious beating
God bless you. The one question that pains me and is still paining me was "do you love the girl"..........I was like what the fvck. I almost threw up my phone

If I was there, I would have had a serious quarrel with the questionier.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by DavidEsq(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Father has done well!
I will do Exactly the same if I was in his shoes.
My Parting Gift to Him if I was his Father, will be the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the need for him to repent, and surrender to JESUS.
And what is the gospel of Jesus Christ?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:27pm On May 15, 2021
I didn't believe the old man......lies.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by vikstandon(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Why? Is it that you find it difficult to read or you're just another emotional weakling?

The father has come out to condemn the action of the useless son and has accepted what ever penalty that is served to the son even if it's death, but here you are typing rubbish.

Forget the foolish guy...Let him start now to pray that his child wouldn't toe a different path from what is ideal.
Is not in all cases that parents are accomplices... A Child from twelve years spends more time with the larger society than with family. But we pray that our twelve years of seed sowing in them would keep them from societal rottenness.
The outside is rotten...

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by redsun(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2021
Serial killer for just killing one person? Or did he confess to killing more?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by vikstandon(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:
Accomplice trying to save his life

I want to see your "you must die"...Pray God to help you in parenting.

Pray that your children won't derail...Kneel and start praying now!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by OloshoMan: 1:34pm On May 15, 2021
Ikpu mama gi aturu, ike ya mpama
Randy100:
Atụrụ. Mpama
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Pious101: 1:38pm On May 15, 2021
Subzero047:

I have been following the story from the moment the girl got missing, the girl's friend related everything first hand and I saw his numerous fake profiles on Twitter and how he uses his sisters and family members to run the business, believe whatever you want to believe
u re just creating stories that never existed.... How did he use family members to run d business?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by harmony75: 1:54pm On May 15, 2021
I pity this Baba after his retirement look the embrassment his useless son is causing him?!
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by erinatso: 1:57pm On May 15, 2021
Subzero047:

You borrow sense, na people like you go dey fall victim to every 419
i no get chicken sense like u
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Subzero047: 2:03pm On May 15, 2021
Pious101:
u re just creating stories that never existed.... How did he use family members to run d business?

Go to the handle of the girl's friend on Twitter that's where the story began, don't believe what you read on nairaland hook line and sinker

This is the handle https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1387793691251822599?s=19 read and understand
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Subzero047: 2:03pm On May 15, 2021
erinatso:
i no get chicken sense like u

You no get at all
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by shogsman(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Jokers of the century!!!!

What do these people take us for ? This is an insult to our intelligence!

Many more filthy lies to cover up his track! This is highly unacceptable!!!!

A witness claimed this old man is very much aware of whatever they do with these ladies and he is here seeking for our sympathies!

Arrant nonsense!

God Almighty will deal with you Himself as the Nigerian police are extremely corrupt and will want to cover up their atrocities.
The truth is people like you have a pathological problem of believing the government are always out to get you, if not you won't be assuming you know more about the case than the professionals involved,the father has come out and seek the death penalty for his own son's crime, common sense should tell you he has nothing to hide if not his son would have been singing like a canary about his father's investigation.
Watching a couple of American movies doesn't make you Sherlock Holmes live the job to the professionals

2 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Pious101: 2:22pm On May 15, 2021
Subzero047:

Go to the handle of the girl's friend on Twitter that's where the story began, don't believe what you read on nairaland hook line and sinker

This is the handle https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1387793691251822599?s=19 read and understand
it seems u read without comprehension.... D question I ask u was what part of the story indicated the fact that the crime he committed was in collaboration with d family members. I followed d story from d begining so u don't have to direct me to when d friend notified d public about her friends disappearance. At what point did d family became accomplice is what am asking u

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by donbenie(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:
Have you considered the fact that the old man may also be a victim in all these?
Just pray you never give birth to an Efulefu who will shame you in your old age.. shocked
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by sylve11: 2:26pm On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
After watching the video where he was making confessional statements, I saw how daft most Nigerian journalists and police officers are. Instead of asking him deep questions that would unravel the entire truth behind the murder, they were asking him 'Do you feel remorseful?' 'What is your advice for...bla bla'...very useless set of creatures!

Haha grin cool

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Helrick(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2021
21st century and Nigeria is yet to get around questioning a suspect
what happened to the use of truth serum? brain mapping and other things they could possibly use?
legally of course.....

what exactly is wrong with us?
why does the facts eludes us so much?
I am of the opinion that the powers that be in Nigeria laugh at our stupidity and assumed intelligence, why they keep the truth of every situation hanging just out of our reach
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Xpol: 2:44pm On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

for police to be beating a suspect is an infringement to his human right. We’re all praying for our police to get to that stage, my wish for him is to have been caught by the area boys I don’t like his submission to the police. Can you imagine our police that can disfigure someone’s face because he was reporting to have hissed on on another person but now a murder suspect is looking fresher in their custody
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:34pm On May 15, 2021
OloshoMan:
I hate this family with passion, if I was in charge, nobody will survive my wrath and vengeance, the entire family will be History.

This case totally shattered me
Nobody likes you either Olosho man as useless as you are. You want to destroy a whole family because of an errant son? You need medication.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by erinatso: 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
Subzero047:

You no get at all
mbok buy am for me nah
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Rrchrd(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/15/im-disappointed-he-should-face-death-penamlty-father-of-serial-killer-uduak-akpan/?amp#Echobox=1621073199
I thought he said it was his father that introduced him to the biz of kidnapping, raping & killing
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by whitedove(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2021
Did anybody noticed the inscription on his TEE SHIRT ,it says murder squad, isn't that revealing enough?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by olabodejinad: 4:33pm On May 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Father has done well!
I will do Exactly the same if I was in his shoes.
My Parting Gift to Him if I was his Father, will be the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the need for him to repent, and surrender to JESUS.

You come here everyday preaching the gospel of christ but I saw you yesterday encouraging killings in Gaza. You are a fucking hypocrite. Maybe Israel was justified or not in their retaliation attacks against Hamaa, remember that the people most affected by the attacks are people who dont even know any Hamas member. I pity anyone believes anything you say other than what's obvious. When terrorists attacks Christians and even muslims alike, you all cry foul as if y'all are the only ones affected

As for Uduak's father, hats off to him
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by SmartMen: 4:38pm On May 15, 2021
Golan007:
The boy just brought disgrace to his family, emptiness to the victim's family and emptiness to any survivors.

The law should be implemented to its fullest.
The father is also part of the gang. do not fall for it. His sister is also part of it. The sister is used to lure girls most times.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Golan007: 5:16pm On May 15, 2021
SmartMen:
The father is also part of the gang. do not fall for it. His sister is also part of it. The sister is used to lure girls most times.

Evidence?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by Agugbadin: 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
jD32:

Stop accusing people without evidence
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by kinggSamuel(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
Make una reason merely wearing a polo with that caption shows that he is a barbaric unrepentant murderer. completely no remorse for what he has done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.