Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Must Barca Cheat To Win! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! (17847 Views)

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2011
Bukkilove:

Ha ; I know about two teams in the world; BARCELONA and the whole world. And by the way; most of these people who talk nonsense about Barca know absolute nothing about Football in particular. They never played on a standard pitch before because if they have, they'ld know that after running up and down, anything u do even including kicking the ball is with force. So if PEPE could have done that to you I think u won't be strong enough to type this topic.What is this hate on Barca, Messi all about? Most of u only sit down at home and watch like if it's a child's play. Please I imploy u to stop the HATRED on Barca wink wink wink BARCELONA WE'RE THE BEST

See who is talking; your third post on NL was to insult people abi sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Please, go read NL rules b4 u post again and stop being childishtongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Kidandp: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
, lol
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by ideylaff: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
Y☺u are asking what Pepe did? Its obvious  Y☺u were using your village twitter account to follow  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ match.

When  Y☺u refuse to play ball,that's what  Y☺u get,JM is not a prophet and he consistently talks about his team playn 10 against 11, he sure knows  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ outcome of doing rugby than playing.  

Y☺u are all a bunch of silly Mourinho groupies, dnt fret,he'l soon leave Real Cows and jump ship to  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ premiership so that  Y☺u guys will continue your idolising of a negative minded coach that ruins  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ beautiful game.

We are Barcelona

GBAM
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
ideylaff:

GBAM

Ignorance is a chronic disease wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mount1ng(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
Football is war b/w two teams, irrespective of the fairness. You must outwit your opponent by any means. Eliminate your enemies. Pepe was a victim, sorry for him. All players are actors. Victories goes to the best performing acts. Barcas was the best performing team. grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by MeGaStReEt: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
medjai:

And Di Maria didn't dive?

lol see you. Di Maria na novice for diving, him still dey sulk bre.ast for were Alves and Busquet dey
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by colaka22: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
it is very bad that barca with all  their satr players will be RIGGING their through champions league final, shame on them.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Bukkilove(f): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
How does Barca cheat please tell; UEFA headquaters is not in Barcelona and the match was even in Madrid so you won't say UEFA was bribed or something . Europe is not like Afrika no one can cheat in such a thing. I've experienced a lot like this.Anything they declare is correct u're not there. U're only watching through your TV.These people know nothing about football rules not to talk of UEFA. Even Mourinho knows he did the wrong thing for his RED and after the match; RONALDO said he was unhappy about what Mourinho did. If Pepe didn't get a red card for what he did, i wouldn't have watch UEFA again but thank God.If you're a Barca fan pls kiss yourself kiss because we're nothing but the best. cool cheesy cheesy . Madrid sorry but u have no cause for alarm. You should be happy about Copa d'rey. hahan.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
holydante:

A new convert to the game of footie reading the above will take it that Man U has never squared up against Barcelona before undecided

We take it one game at a time bruv, before Wembley, there is a return fixture, so Camp Nou beckons; however SAF surely will never employ JM's eyesore tactics, its a one-off final and it has everything to play for.

As an aside, what is you guys fixation with Lionel Messi and why do you think we should not have him in our ranks? did we poach him from any club? did we out price him from Jmouth? The club in her wisdom took a risk on a teen and his family that Mourinho would have spat at if he was given the opportunity and now you are making such a distatasteful remark about if he was not in our Team, why wont he be in our Team, I ask you undecided

Please listen to yourself before you post

okay ooo,we hear u,u think u can play open football with them,okay i hear u.

even hiddink had to resort to that method when he met them,abeg thats the only way to beat them jare,cant you see the likes of bolton and stoke city using it against the miniature barca we have in epl,abeg thats the only way to beat them,and i hail every manager that thinks of a tactic against an opponent,negative football my foot.ball na ball cool cool cool
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by pereze: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
So Maldrid must win for it to be a free and fair match abi?
Why blame Buhari and co then.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by MeGaStReEt: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
You can't find better actors anywhere in the world, they are the best and will remain the best in that business. Watch out for Barcawood taking over movie industry worldwide
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by quadrillio(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
dave2:

Nonsense. If Messi is that good, she should leave Barca and try his skills in premiership or Italian league.
dave2:

Ignorance is a chronic disease wink wink wink wink wink

yes and u proved that with your above post. SAF is not a good coach cos he has spent most of his life in Manchester. and Anelka should should be the best footballer since he has played in many clubs and he's still relevant.

MESSI is d best, face d fact and stop hating.

- SAVE.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
Bukkilove:

How does Barca cheat please tell; UEFA headquaters is not in Barcelona and the match was even in Madrid so you won't say UEFA was bribed or something . Europe is not like Afrika no one can cheat in such a thing. I've experienced a lot like this.Anything they declare is correct u're not there. U're only watching through your TV.These people know nothing about football rules not to talk of UEFA. Even Mourinho knows he did the wrong thing for his RED and after the match; RONALDO said he was unhappy about what Mourinho did. If Pepe didn't get a red card for what he did, i wouldn't have watch UEFA again but thank God.If you're a Barca fan pls kiss yourself kiss because we're nothing but the best. cool cheesy cheesy . Madrid sorry but u have no cause for alarm. You should be happy about Copa d'rey. hahan.      

abegii,wasnt it at stamford bridge dat ovrebo did wat they told him to do abeg,almost all the champions league that barca has won has been shrouded in mystery since arsenal final,where ppl critised d sendin off of lehnman,abeg dem be ojoro team jare
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Bukkilove(f): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
you forgot about the 6-2 , 5-0 are all these also cheats? wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
quadrillio:

- SAVE.

i trust my stoke city and wolves,he no go try dribble again,mscheeew
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Bukkilove(f): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
Even if them be Ojoro team; UEFA is also an Ojoro organisation. Why can't Barca do the Ojoro thing last season against Inter Milan semi final? We're just a good team dancing on top of all. Accept it.  cool cool cool
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
Messi is a good player but can never be near football greats.
How do u reconcile a world player of the year that could not score a single goal at the world cup??
Maradona, Ronaldo of Brazil, Pele all won trophies for their different clubs and countries.

U cannot be a world best by playing for just a club  and where cheating reigns supreme.
Let Barca play with 10 men against Madrid and see what happens
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Bukkilove(f): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
Even if them be Ojoro team; UEFA is also an Ojoro organisation. Why can't Barca do the Ojoro thing last season against Inter Milan semi final? We're just a good team dancing on top of all. Accept it. cool cool cool
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by coolguyz(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
please if mou's approach to game despite having the likes of ronaldo, kaka, ozil, di maria, marcelo and the likes resort all the time when playing barca to packing the bus and inciting his players to be violent, then if yu were barca's coach what will be ur response?

for me - tell my lads to keep passing & dribbling to the frustration of the madrid team and make one of them do something stupid 9which they will always do its a matter of time)

pepe is a vicious person. . . .his tackle on uche is still fresh in my memory in a league game. by the way, how come nobody is talking about the senseless tackles some of the madrid guys got away with? mrcelos stamping on pedro's shin while on the ground (an off the ball incident). if linesman had seen that and called ref's attention, by uefa rules. . .dts a red card incident, we'l be here crying foul. must the beautiful game of footbal be turned violent? mourinho won yesterday cos he wants to grab all the attention. . . and he deservedly got it. ronaldo's frustration was enough to show that it wasnt quite well with all of them at the style of play. . . .i still believe if real had come to play ball yesterday, they had chances of beating barca cos they have the personnel to do just that cos they are the most start studded team assembled at present!

barca's theatrical. . . .thats what yu will always get when a team plays dirty. remember the plan. . . .frustrate them and make them do something stupid. . . will always change the tide of the game and yesterday it DID grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
quadrillio:

- SAVE.

i trust my stoke city and wolves,he no go try dribble again,mscheeew
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by sicily4u: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2011
@Poster are u one of the stup.id chelsea fans ?, becos i can see that everything is cheating to u peoples
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Forestrock(f): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2011
BARCA are no CHEATS as most of you we call it .If you are always with the ball in a game its creates frustration for the opponents ,which results in hard tackles like the one we saw last night.

Most of you don't play football because if you do, you will realize that,That tackle is dangerous to a footballers career(RM o na one break e leg),giving a red card was a pro active measure to that kind of tackle .if ref are not pro active players can not be put to check.

.why do you think they wear guards there.

Barcelona will always have opponents getting red cards because of their style of play which results in more ball possession.and frustration to their opponents.

Jose his not my favorite .RM cant not and will not win us at home .(you know that) .maybe the gods of football wants to give Man U another chance

Take it or leave it, Barcelona FC is the best football playing club that has set foot on this planet.

I don't support by location,I support by good play of football which barca has been displaying for as long as i can remember.

See you all at wembley VIva La Barca grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by tunnytox(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
BTW Dani Alves, Andreas Iniesta and Busquets has been nominated to act in the new Hollywood blockbuster owing to their fantastic performance last night.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by coolguyz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
tunnytox:

BTW Dani Alves, Andreas Iniesta and Busquets has been nominated to act in the new Hollywood blockbuster owing to their fantastic performance last night.

how come you left out Di Maria?. . . .he's a co-act also. . . albeit still learning the ropes at least he got Dani Alves a yellow card for his efforts. sure next time it will be a red after more simulation and stunt acts grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by temmytanny(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
dave2:

Messi is a good player but can never be near football greats.
How do u reconcile a world player of the year that could not score a single goal at the world cup??
Maradona, Ronaldo of Brazil, Pele all won trophies for their different clubs and countries.

U cannot be a world best by playing for just a club  and where cheating reigns supreme.
Let Barca play with 10 men against Madrid and see what happens

I have always argued with friends about Messi and CR7 . CR7 have been in 3 leagues and he has proven to be one of the best in his generation even at country level, a one man horse. But Messi have been in spain since 11yrs old and many still say he is better than CR7. If he is, he should come to EPL and prove his worth in front of shawcross, samba, emerton, Vidic, JT and co then i can say he is the world best.

He hasnt done anything good for his country thats why they love Tevez more than him. Messi in Argentina is nothing but CR7 remains a warrior.

As for Barca, Wen PEP spoke at the news conference before the match, i tot JM would pick his plan but he never did. PEP told the world that everything would settled on pitch  in another fashion and i knew they were going to force the ref to award some silly fouls. If you watch Laliga would see that They have won through this tactics many times. Am not saying they arent good ooooo but Busquest, alves are spainish actors not footballers and UEFA need to look into their play act.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by ideylaff: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
Y☺u are asking what Pepe did? Its obvious  Y☺u were using your village twitter account to follow  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ match.

When  Y☺u refuse to play ball,that's what  Y☺u get,JM is not a prophet and he consistently talks about his team playn 10 against 11, he sure knows  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ outcome of doing rugby than playing. 

Y☺u are all a bunch of silly Mourinho groupies, dnt fret,he'l soon leave Real Cows and jump ship to  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ premiership so that  Y☺u guys will continue your idolising of a negative minded coach that ruins  ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ beautiful game.

We are Barcelona

GBAM, you said it all. Did Pepe deserve a Card,  Yes,

Did Barca over react in some parst of the game : Yes,  show me a team that does not

In fact Ronaldo is the King of Pitch and Sea Divers/Roll over boys

Fact is Morinho heated the game even b4 kick off and when the kitchen got so hot he could not stand the heat.

Shame the teams could not play 11 men vs 11 men, but hey thats the way football goes this days.

There is a thin line when it comes to Big Games like this.

Not really a Barca Fan, I'm a Gunner 4 life but I'd rather Barca win the CL than the Mancs from Florida winning it though
e
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
Poster, the commentators also raised the suspicion. I am directing  UEFA to this discussion. It is not a joke.  Arsenal was cheated. UEFA wants a Man U and Barca final.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
temmytanny:

I have always argued with friends about Messi and CR7 . CR7 have been in 3 leagues and he has proven to be one of the best in his generation even at country level, a one man horse. But Messi have been in spain since 11yrs old and many still say he is better than CR7. If he is, he should come to EPL and prove his worth in front of shawcross, samba, emerton, Vidic, JT and co then i can say he is the world best.

He hasnt done anything good for his country thats why they love Tevez more than him. Messi in Argentina is nothing but CR7 remains a warrior.

As for Barca, Wen PEP spoke at the news conference before the match, i tot JM would pick his plan but he never did. PEP told the world that everything would settled on pitch  in another fashion and i knew they were going to force the ref to award some silly fouls. If you watch Laliga would see that They have won through this tactics many times. Am not saying they arent good ooooo but Busquest, alves are spainish actors not footballers and UEFA need to look into their play act.

gbam,na true talk jare,

i pity am,only shawcross is enough ,5 seasons injury grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Dsense(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
tunnytox:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry

Honestly I respect Messi But must Banger or Barca cheat angry angry angry angry
Like The special one has said:Barca gets support from Refs and others.
Why must you dive/slap a fellow player Like Binto did slap Alonso during half time angry angry
[size=15pt]Anyway the match isn't off yet . . .Lets see what happens next match but,I'm sure the next thing the Ref/UEFA will offer is to sell Madrid out to Obama grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Princek12(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
I saw the game from the perspective of neutral observer, for I am a fan of neither Barca nor Real Madrid. Barca players cheated to win that game, and I can never respect any team that cheats to win. Barca players purosefully fell down at the slightest contact and exaggerated any contact by feigning injuries so as to prompt the referee into given a reactionary yellow or red card, as it was with Pepe. When Pepe made contact with Danny Alves, he was going for the ball, but Danny Alves grabbed his ankle and rolled down like he had just been hit by a Molue bus.
May the god of thunder and Obatala send thunder to strike that entire Barca team.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by towmee: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
Talk about diving, Madrid guys are master divers (C.Ronaldo,A. Maria etc).
We just showed them we can beat them at any level(including diving).
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Princek12(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
towmee:

Talk about diving, Madrid guys are master divers (C.Ronaldo,A. Maria etc).
We just showed them we can beat them at any level(including diving).

We are talking about yesterday's game, abeg, not whether they can dive. Be objective and fair for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 / Napoli vs Arsenal: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 18th April 2019 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (0 - 2) On 7th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.